Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / DAP - The DBPro Additions Pack - Antialiasing, HUD, Dynamic Objects, and a bunch more!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 11:26 Edited at: 18th May 2007 11:33
DAP
The DarkBASIC Professional Additions Pack

Description
DAP (DBPro Additions Pack) brings much needed features of DarkBASIC Professional, while improving upon existing features. You can view all of the features, in the features section. There is no specific feature for the DLL, though, I expect most people would enjoy the antialiasing (AA) feature. This plugin can be used for both small projects, quick feature implementations, or for your own big projects.

Features
Keys
= Complete
= Working On
= Not Started, or Planned

Object System
An extension to the object commandsets provided
Creation of primitives - 100%
Loading of external objects - 100%
Objects To Items and Vice Versa - 100%
Item Controls - 100%
Culling System - 98% - It should be complete, however, I have not tested a possible fix
Positioning on specific axis - 100%
Naming System - 100%
Loading of .obj, .3ds, .ms3d, .wings, .rwx, and .blend files - 10%
Saving of .obj, .3ds, .ms3d, .wings, .rwx, and .blend files - Planned, possible, about to start

Image System
An extension to the image commandsets provided
Creation of images - 100% (You can create, or clear an image, without having to put it on the screen)
Loading of images - 100%
Writing pixels, and boxes to images - 100% (You can write pixels, or boxes, to images directly)
Reading of pixels from images - 100% (You can read pixels from an image directly)
Writing of images to other images - 99% (You can write images to other images, transparency available too)
Reading of images from other images - 30% (You can read a portion of an image, into another image)
Retrieval of width/height of images - 100% (You can retrieve the width, and height of an image)

Mesh System
An extension to the mesh commandsets provided
Loading of meshes - 100%
Conversion of meshes to objects - 100%

Matrix System
An extension to the matrix commandsets provided
Creation of matrices - 100%
Saving of matrices - 99%
Loading of matrices - 30%
Conversion of matrices into objects - 85%

Camera System
Extension to the camera commandsets provided
Creation of cameras - 100% (This also fixes the backdrop color)
Deletion of all cameras - 100%
Positioning across axis - 100%
Control of camera using WASD - 100%
FPS Style camera control - 100%

Misc. System
Misc. commands provided. They are usefull for differant reasons and purposes.
Get the size (in bytes) of floats, integers, dwords, etc. - 100%
Creation of integers, floats, etc, through a series of bytes - 100%
Centering of the mouse - 100% (Center the mouse in the window[/i]
Extended coloring functions - 100% (DarkenColor, BrightenColor, and FadeColor)

Direct3D System
Lower level of access to the Direct3D device provided by DarkBASIC. You must have prior knowledge of Direct3D before using this command set.
Usefull D3D systems - 50%~ - Functions from Direct3D, not all, just usefull ones
BeginScene, EndScene, PresentScene, Clear - 100% - Functions from Direct3D, can be used to render to another window
Vertex Buffers - 100% (Originally intended for displayment, however, now recommended for storage)
Antialiasing - 60% (Antialiasing, not yet complete because of some bugs)
Switching between software vertex processing, and hardware vertex processing - 100%

Console System
A console intended for input. Use for debugging.
Creation/Destruction - 100%
High, and low level control - 100%~ (Depends what you count as low level, I consider it 100%)

String System
A few more controls for strings using the standard input library.
Extended string control - 99%

HUD System
In a way, this is a GUI. Its not recommended for use as one. You should use it for your in game hud items.
Creation, Destruction, etc - 100%
Extended state controls (editing, drag drop, etc) - 100%
Rendering, and controls - 99% (Code conversion problems)

Edit of April 3rd, 2007. 12:28PM
I forgot 3 sections.

Tile System
A tile based system. Layers graphics in tiles.
Creation, Destruction, etc - -- (Its being worked on in DBP.
Saving, Loading - 60% - Can save/load maps directly. Has attributes for the tiles, etc.
Camera - 0% - Camera (Only a basic one has been done, a more advanced one needs to be)

Scripting System
Use this to add control into your compiled game.
Parser - 10%
Execution - 5%

WndConsole
A Win32 based console. Intended as an end user interface, or simple debugging.
Creation/Destruction - 100%
Showing/Hiding - 100%
Buffer Displayment - 100%
Input Directly From Console - 10%

DAC - Distance (based) Alpha Culling
An effect I noticed in games is that an object will engange in an alpha mode the further away it is. And, at a point, it will disappear entirely. I decided to add this sort of system to DAP to take use of this proven professional system.
Setting of objects - 100% (This will allow an object to make use of this system[/i]
Controlling of individual objects - 100%
Controlling in single command - 0% (1 command call to take care of all these objects)
Retrieval of states - 0%

Projects which already use DAP
Uncle Sam's Editor (At least, thats what I understand)
The Inferno Engine
All of my projects
MiREVU Engine

Keywords

Edit: Downloads
Dynamic Objects Test, Alternate Window Test
Picture
April 3rd, 2007

Distance Alpha Culling Test
Picture
March 17th, 2007

Examples
Example 1: Reference 1000: Dynamic Objects Test, Alternate Window Test

Example 2: Reference 2000: Distance Alpha Culling Test

Cheers,

-db

NEWS
DESIGN THE DAP SCRIPTING LANGUAGE!
Click here for more information.

Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 14:10
Sounds really cool!

Are you thinking about selling it, or releasing it for free? (Someone has to ask )

I'll keep checking this thread, and I'll look forward to a demo.

Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 15:17
Cool!
Was waiting for the WIP post to appear! I will also be keeping a steady eye on this one!

Quote: "Are you thinking about selling it, or releasing it for free?"
DB User 2006+ said in a previous post that he would probably charge $20 for it. A bargain considering that you get AA!
Yay!

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 16:17
Well it will be nice when you add AA as that's probably the most requested feature in DBP that will never appear, however why do you have some borderline useless commands like: "Deletion of all cameras","Centering of the mouse" etc I would be more interested in commands that DBP cannot do that are useless, most of your list can be done with either a bit of work or are just undocumented commands, the rest are apparently WIP, anyway sorry to be so negative I just dislike sugar coating things.

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 16:38
I must say I have to agree with dork coder, it seems most of the stuff that would actually be useful isn't 100% yet.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 18:18
Vary cool so far. Good job.

-Mansoor
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 18:31
Most of those commands can easily be accomplished in DBP.

Like this...
Mesh System
Loading of meshes - 100%
Conversion of meshes to objects - 100%

Does it do something that the native DBP commands don't do? Maybe if you were more specific it would help us understand.

Come see the WIP!
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 23:05 Edited at: 4th Apr 2007 04:44
@Freddy 007
Thank you. And, $20 (USD). I generally like software being $20, no matter what it is.

@Darth Vader
Thank you.

@Google Ad
You should be at the top. Right there is just annoying.

@dark coder & Benjamin
The "borderline" commands are there for ease of coding. Because they are there, it is, at least a little bit, quicker and easier to implement features into your program, so you can get on with coding important stuff. Deletion of all cameras was really just a test command though.

As for the undocumented commands, explain which ones are undocumented. I can add very many undocumented commands, but a DLL like that would be free. Take a look at my darktwilight dll.

@Xenocythe
Thanks. I think I handed over this DLL on MSN (Though, an earlier version).

@Cash Curtis II
Sorry, I wasnt being very clear. Those are dynamic systems, I figured since I had the INI posted, some one would see what they do exactly. Its like the dynamic system from eXtends. Take this code for example:

Like that. You can use an array to categorize your objects too, and so on. Same thing goes for anything that looks like its just 1 single dbp command.

Also cash, I cant help but feel that you have been putting down everything I do. The earlier stuff I can understand, so lets just forget about that. But, it seems like you have some sort of a problem with me.. Is this true? Is there something you would like to say? Maybe im just over reacting.

@Those who think think that all of this can be accomplished through DBP
Im sorry, but you are wrong. Even though a majority of commands that you see can be accomplished through DBP, the direct3d commands are generally important. You can get much more access to Direct3D with a BASIC language. There are commands like MakeInteger, MakeFloat, MakeDword, etc, which simply can not be done with dbp. Also, take into account that this was programmed in C++ not purebasic, or some other language. This is quick. For those commands that you can do in DBP, this can do faster. Pure and simple.

@Everyone
Alot more stuff is also being done.

Here are some projects which use DAP already.
Uncle Sam's Editor (At least, thats what I understand)
The Inferno Engine
All of my projects

I will be uploading a bunch of demos soon as well.

Cheers,

-db

Edit of April 3rd, 6:42 PM
Upload of picture

"We arent terrible people.... Horses are terrible people." - Peter Griffin

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Turoid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 23:20
Very very very nice!

I especially like the image features (and the AA ofcourse).

Quote: " Loading of .obj, .3ds, .ms3d, .wings, .rwx, and .blend files - 10%
Saving of .obj, .3ds, .ms3d, .wings, .rwx, and .blend files - Planned, possible, about to start"

Why not .max ? that would be awesome!

i'm also very interested in your scripting and extended string system, what are the plans for those? thanks!

I am awesome and always right.
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 00:08 Edited at: 4th Apr 2007 04:46
@Turoid
Thank you.

I love the image features too. I use those with paste image for GUIs, special sprites, transparency, and soon, alpha on images.

No .max because, from my understanding, .max files are 3d animations, and a very complex format. At least, from my understanding.

The string system commands from the INI:

As for the scripting system question, im not sure what you mean. Ex, plans for how the language will appear, what features it supports, etc. What the scripting system does is convert the script into a series of bytes (hence, MakeInteger, MakeFloat, etc, existance) which are parsed and updated each loop. They can be used to control your games flow, and so on. The big thing about the scripting is this, you can use hi level, and low level scripting code, for example, low level code is like ASM, each instruction is a direct conversion to an instruction. The high level, could be considered like C++ or BASIC.

Cheers,

-db

PS: .obj = WAVEFRONT OBJ, .3DS = 3D STUDIO, .MS3D = MILKSHAPE 3D OBJECT, .WINGS = WINGS 3D OBJECT, .RWX = RENDERWARE, .BLEND = BLENDER OBJECT

Edit of April 3rd, 6:43 PM
Upload of file

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 04:45
Quote: "Also cash, I cant help but feel that you have been putting down everything I do."

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I don't feel that I've been doing that at all. If I comment on something that you do, it might be a question or suggestion but I don't feel that it is negative. My post above wasn't negative either.

Come see the WIP!
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 04:48
Yes, I know that post wasnt being negative.

Cheers,

-db

Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 08:28
yeah i seem to have noticed that with cash, and there seems to be a few put downs in the inferno engine thread too, sorry if im wrong.

As for DAP it is looking excellent DB, keep it up

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 13:39
Wow Kieran, can we give it a rest? I don't even want to post in this thread about this, but I think that a reply is necessary. What negative thing have I ever said in the Inferno Thread? I challenge you to find it.

I just went through every page, and this was all I could find...

About this picture...

That wasn't putting you down, that was good practical advice.

I'll stay out of your threads completely. I would think that you might appreciate an occasional bit of advice from me, especially since our two projects are attempting to achieve basically the same thing. No worries, but unless you can back up what you are saying then you should probably drop it. If you want to tell me something, put it in my thread or e-mail me and we'll go from there.

Come see the WIP!
Essence
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 15:06
Holy shiaat!
This is sweet =D

Mind if I implent it in MiREVU when the Direct3D functions are all complete?
You're name will be added in the credits list ofcourse =D

Current project: MiRevu Visual Gaming Engine
thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=103073&b=8
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 21:28
Quote: "dork coder"

Anyway,I've seen and heard about it earlyer,and it all sounds VERY good

Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 06:36 Edited at: 5th Apr 2007 06:37
ummm cash please don't bring up crap about my older models....making yourself look better by posting that is really lame.

and no we can't give it a rest, if you are attacking me, or db user or anyone else for that matter then thats not cool, putting down other people just because you made geisha house is not cool...im sick of it

and maybe not in the inferno engine in particular but you do put people down alot

EDIT: sorry for this i think we should get back on topic now

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 06:47
Kieran, I have my repects for you, but what the hell are you talking about? The crit Cash gave in that code snippet might have been a little harsh, but whats the big deal! Dont get so offended!

He never attacked you, he only gave an honest opinion on the model.

He wasn't making him self or geisha house look better at ALL. he was just defended himself from the accusations that you threw on him.

I'm not taking sides here, but Cash never really did anything wrong.

Sorry to Hi-Jack the thread.

-Mansoor
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 07:10 Edited at: 5th Apr 2007 07:13
Thanks Xenocythe, I think that your observations are on point.

@Kieran -
I asked you to address me in my thread or by e-mail. If you talk about me, then I am forced to reply. You can't say something then suddenly point the thread back to another topic.

Quote: "and maybe not in the inferno engine in particular but you do put people down alot"

Okay, so if you are not talking about your own threads, then what is your point? Also, you are confusing 'attacking' with 'being honest'. I've never attacked you or DB User 2006, in any way. Show me where I have. I've never told someone something that didn't deserve to be said. When I offer criticism, I never make it about me. I think that you need to get over whatever your problem is. This thread is getting ruined with this.

And what are you talking about Geisha House for? That has nothing to do with anything. It certainly has nothing to do with my critiques and advice of other project.

If you have something to say to me, then say it to me. It appears to me that you are mad about something that you imagined, because I've never attacked you in any way. Address it maturely or get over it.

Come see the WIP!
Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 07:12 Edited at: 5th Apr 2007 07:16
Hey everyone I think your straying from the thread topic! Your going to get it locked and that's not fair on DB User! Stop acting like children! Kieran if you can't take criticism, constructive or otherwise, you better change now, cause people are going to give you a-lot of criticism in the real world! And I'm also sick of people making a stab at Geisha House! It's a great game that deserves attention and positive feedback! I also agree with Cash about him not making negative, down riding comments! I challenge you to find one such comment and I will take back what I'm saying!

Anyway, getting back on topic!
Great DB User I'm glad your adding a scripting system! Now I think I already asked you, but I'm still a little confused. What do you mean by 'Dynamic' exactly? I know I'm so ignorant when it comes to real technical terms! lol!

Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 07:29 Edited at: 5th Apr 2007 08:05
all i am saying here so i dont ruin this thread any further is this.

I never said anything bad about geisha house but cash seems to think hes superior to eveyone because of it

also im sorry you feel that way Xeno but you don't know what has been going on around here but it has been and i respect you sticking up for cash and i respect that you see me wrong, but stuff has been going on and i wanna know why? also that stuff in the snippet wasn't harsh at all, it was helpful and i appreciate constructive criticism.

as for darth its not the criticism i cant take, i like constructive criticism and i actually appreciated the comments on that model that is not what i was talking about.

for now cash if you would like we can talk over email.

@db user
i am really sorry for what happened in here i wish there was a delete post button

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 07:33
@Darth Vader
thanks.

Dynamic isnt really a technical term in my eyes, just a term I sort of, picked up. Basically, it means that you dont have to have a preset ID for your objects, you can simply do this:

Cheers,

-db

Turoid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 10:07
Quote: "Dynamic isnt really a technical term in my eyes, just a term I sort of, picked up. Basically, it means that you dont have to have a preset ID for your objects, you can simply do this:
"

And then I can do this?:

I am awesome and always right.
Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 10:48
yes Turoid exactly

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 22:39
Yes. Or you could add a twist on that:

Cheers,

-db

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 22:43
Intresting,This way you dont have to do like:

But

I prefer the bottom one actualy

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 22:50 Edited at: 5th Apr 2007 23:30
yup PoD.

@everyone
Im going to add webcam support. Im also going to add in the ability to create pyramids as well.

Cheers,

-db

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 10:48
Sorry for this, some what of a double post, but, I want to know what features you would all like to see in DAP.

Cheers,

-db

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 15:15 Edited at: 6th Apr 2007 15:16
I wouldnt mind if there was a way to create objects using memblocks which have shared vertexes. DBP loads models that have shared vertexes (when created using an external program), it just doesnt seem to work when you try making one using memblocks.

Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 21:40

Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 21:59 Edited at: 6th Apr 2007 21:59
@Full Metal Coder Roxas: That's what I was thinking

Anyway, a few of these things sound useful here (I say a few because I can't understand the rest due to my skill level ). Looks nice.

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 22:06
Roxas- but this plugin saves you those lines of code

This is looking good. Keep it up!

[href="http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=103543&b=8"]FREE DBPRO MEDIA PACK[/href]
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 23:07
@DBKing
I can try that.

@The Full Metal Coder Roxas
The point of the plugin is to help save you a few extra lines of code, keep your source small, and do stuff other plugins dont do.

@Sixty Squares
Thanks. What are the things you dont understand? I'd be happy to help.

@Xenocythe
Thanks.

@Everyone
I added a few things to the plugin.

Bitlists - 100% - These arent really special, or do anything you cant already do in C++. Its just a resizeable array of bytes, similiar to a memblock. I created this for my own reason.
Retrieve OS Version - 100% - Retrieve the OS Major Version, OS Minor Version, and OS Build. Helpful for debugging.

Still looking for feature requests.

Cheers,

-db

PS: A friend on MSN, Zotoaster I think it was, has requested a better version of DBP Vectors. Any one else want this feature? Also, I came up with an idea for better checklists, basically, just a normal checklist with extended functionality.

Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 05:31
DB User I think your the best additon to the forums ever! Your making DB Pro come to par with C++! lol!

Okay I think I understand this 'Dynamic' but what if I wanted 2 cubes?
And then I wanted to distinguish them?

Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 06:01
im guessing

cube1=makeCube(100)
cube2=makeCube(100)

but i'll let DB user explain that

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 06:08
@Darth Vader
Thank you.
Yes, you could distringuish them like this:
. ^_^

@Kieran
Correct.

Cheers,

-db

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 16:32
Quote: "I can try that. "

I'd love to be able to make objects from memblocks which have shared vertexes in them.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2007 00:05 Edited at: 10th Apr 2007 02:29
You know, I was just thinking about that. Shared vertices seem to be able to be done with very little work, in theory that is. As, you would check which vertices are reused, then create seperate vertices for them. Or, perhaps a simple change in the FVF format. Well, i'll have a try at this anyways.

Anyways, does any one have any more suggestions? I have several ideas I have come up with, and that essence has given to me, as well as inspired me to build some stuff. ^_^

Cheers,

-db

[edit]
I added a new section, the WndConsole.
[/edit]

Nemesis_0_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2007 08:07
AA makes it worth $20 easily!

~*~ Life Is Temporary, Gaming Is Eternal ~*~
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2007 10:18
lol. Well, I want to add alot more than AA. I find it a little disappointing that AA is the high point of this plugin. Not that it adds about 180 commands to DarkBASIC or makes programming in general a lot easier. Well, I should probably make you guys a few more demos to hold you over. ^_^

Cheers,

-db

Nemesis_0_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2007 18:18
hahah dude it has a ton of other great points, infact enough that *spooge* hahahaha its just that i've wanted AA for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG like you have NO IDEA!!!! so for ME thats the high point but there are tons of other useful commands in there that just make it KICK A**

~*~ Life Is Temporary, Gaming Is Eternal ~*~
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2007 02:04 Edited at: 11th Apr 2007 02:18
@Nemesis_0_
Heh heh. Well thank you. ^_^

Cheers,

-db

Albert Einstein believed that imagination is more important than knowledge.
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2007 21:41
I agree with Nemesis_0_.

It's easily worth $20, you could push it to $25 and I'd still buy it. Anti Aliasing is what lots of us have wanted for about 4 years.

If you could add a command to remove shaders from objects (without having to delete them and reload them, like we currently have to do), that would be awesome!

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2007 05:24
@DBKing
Thanks. That shader removing thing is most definately possible. I can just grab an objects structure (easily), and set a few values.

Cheers,

-db

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2007 17:03 Edited at: 12th Apr 2007 17:11
Quote: "Thanks. That shader removing thing is most definately possible."

I like the sound of that.

EDIT:
Consider 1 copy of this plugin sold. I'll definatly pay $25.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2007 09:19
Well thank you. I hope I can nagotiate with TGC to have them sell this on their site. I'm a little surprised no one has asked if this will work with dbpx10. I will be trying to make it work with dbpx10 as soon as possible.

Cheers,

-db

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2007 23:16
Quote: "Well thank you. I hope I can nagotiate with TGC to have them sell this on their site."

With all the useful commands in this plugin, im sure that will be easy.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2007 04:33
Heh. Well thank you. ^_^

Cheers,

-db

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 11:22
Ok, minor little update. Im working a little on the scripting. Some wont like it, I personally LOVE it. Its perfect, and low level enough for me to get my hands on everything.

Here is an example script:

And im adding much more functionality to that. While simultaneously working on an operating system..... Which, right now, does work.

Well anyways, I hope to hear more about my scripting language (That im working on).

Cheers,

-db

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 13:31
I agree, a script with syntax like that is ideal for DBP users as they don't want too much of a change

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 09:54:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 09:54:21