Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Forum President Elections

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 17:42
I think being flamed would be considerably more painful. 1st degree burns? No thanks.

Tom J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 19:31 Edited at: 14th Nov 2008 19:31
Quote: "I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that. "

gdgd.

Im going to withdraw my vote for Aaron as he won't be on the forums for a while. Theres a vote up for grabs here you other people...
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 19:34
VOTE FOR ME!!! Together, we can kill the noobs with fire. we can kill the other candidates with fire. we can kill it ALL with fire!!!!
But yeah, vote for me.

www.threeswordsproductions.com
Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 19:56
Vote for me and I'll elect camps where people such as yourselves will be held on long term conditions. Where you can concentrate and live... "Happily" .
Also I'll offer free Cyclone B to anyone who is part of the perfect world to use against the ones who aren't... Or I'll just keep it to myself. We'll see.

Alucard94, the member of the future of the past.
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 19:58
Vote for me and all your dreams will come true...

BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR ME, YOU WILL NEVER DREAM AGAIN!!!

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 20:44
I, for one, find Omega's love of fire to be a serious threat to our community. Do you really want your children people being lit on fire? Me thinks not. If you elect me as President, I'll fireproof the TGC forums. Well, except the Game Design Theory boards. Some things can't be helped.

Alucard is a massive Celine Dion fan. He denies this, but it's true. Look at his youtube favorites... all Celine Dion. He HAS had musical relations with that woman. A vote for Alucard is a vote for Celine Dion. Do you want your kids singing "My Heart Will Go On" in schools? As President, I'll fight to pass legislation to outlaw Celine Dion from the forums permanently. Now THAT is real change.

Joe the Programmer wants to elect Matt Rock as TGC President. Be like Joe. Rock '08.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 20:47
My love is fire is only for the sake of safety. Only the noobs and the trolls will be set on fire. Your children shall be given free ice cream.

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 20:51
I vote for....dah dah dah!!

OMEGA!!!

Me wantz teh phree ise kreem....

Yodaman Jer
Guitarist, 3D modeler, Video editor, Renaissance Faire performer, Christian, and all-around GEEK.
http://www.freewebs.com/myramblins/
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 20:52
Yes, free ice cream AND free interwebz cookies!
FREE SWEETS FOR ALL!
And, for those who will say "yul geive dem teh cavites!1011!11!", I will also provide free toothpaste for those who want it.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 20:56
Don't be fooled by Omega's claims of free ice cream for all. The truth is, he's going to lick everyone's ice cream before treat giving time. And the ice cream is lime flavored. Lime flavored ice creams? For reals? Only if you elect Omega as TGC President.

As President, I'll give everyone free cookies. Tasty cookies. And I won't light anyone on fire during the cookie distribution process, either.

Yoda, I can make your town particularly significant. Rock '08.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 21:07
How DARE you, sir?! I would never lick the ice cream of another! And I have 221 flavors to select from!
AS for your "cookies", Matt Rock, I have examined them, and those are NOT chocolate chips... 'nuff said.
Also the cookie itself is oatmeal flavored. Ew.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 21:30
Slanderous proposterous lies! My cookies are baked by topless super models and are made of 99.3% all natural ingredients.

And 221 flavors of lime ice cream still taste like lime. You can put a hat on a dog and call it a monkey, sir, but it's still a dog. And you'd have that dog eat lime flavored ice cream? Have you no decency?

Joe The Programmer is voting for Matt Rock in 2008. Joe the Programmer says I'm the best choice. Are you calling Joe the Programmer a liar? Be a true TGC patriot. Rock '08.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 21:37 Edited at: 14th Nov 2008 21:46
Quote: "My cookies are baked by topless super models "

All the more reason to NOT vote for Matt Rock! Everyone knows that super models can't cook! AND they would be dropping hair into the cookie dough, as a super model wouldn't be caught dead in a hairnet.
Quote: "99.3% all natural ingredients."

Rabbit droppings are natural my friend.
There cannot be 221 flavors of lime, that would only be one flavor: lime. I have 221 flavors, such as cookies n' cream, turbo chocolate, strawberry, and uber mega super fudge, just to name a few!
Quote: "You can put a hat on a dog and call it a monkey, sir, but it's still a dog"

WRONG, SIR!! It would NOT be a dog, it would be a dog WITH A HAT ON!
Quote: "Joe The Programmer is voting for Matt Rock in 2008. Joe the Programmer says I'm the best choice. Are you calling Joe the Programmer a liar?"

No, sir, I am calling YOU a liar! Joe the programmer is Voting for OMEGA in '08, '12, '16, '20, '24, '28, '32, and every other year until the end of time! I have a signed contract from Mr. Joe, stating that he shall support MY campaign. In return, I shall keep all the n00b-a-saurus-rex from destroying his house. I will do that, and more, WHEN I am elected!

EDIT:
Also, do we REALLY want a man who vandalizes peoples cars with frozen treats to be president? From another thread:
Quote: "when I was about fifteen or sixteen years old, I was skating home with some friends and stopped at Wendy's to get a frostie. With this huge drink in hand I continued skating home, and while crossing the street, some guy almost rammed me in his car. I had to throw my hands down on the hood of the car to brace myself while my deck left without me, and WHAM, frostie all over this guy's windshield. The best part? He tried to use his windshield wipers to clean it up. Priceless."

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
All these lies, and bribery. Do you want a better community? Or little gifts which may lead to Mutiny. So I want you to ask yourself this.. Do you want any of these people representing this community?

"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 21:50
Its NOT bribery! I will be giving free sweets to ALL TCG-ers, not just those who vote for me. AND, sweet treats will LEAD to a better community.

AndrewT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 21:51 Edited at: 14th Nov 2008 21:51
Recent Polls:

AndrewT: 4809
Matt Rock: 1092
Deathead: 20
Omega: -10
Plystire: 6*10^-1983

Hey, looks like I'm ahead! Keep the votes comin' guys!

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Its NOT bribery! I will be giving free sweets to ALL TCG-ers, not just those who vote for me. AND, sweet treats will LEAD to a better community."

It is bribery, you are using gifts and objects to sweet-talk your way in.

"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:11 Edited at: 14th Nov 2008 22:11
No, its only bribery if they get it on the condition that they vote for me. When I win, I will give sweets to everyone, even if they didn't vote at all. Its like a celebration of victory thing, I'm throwing an ice cream/candy/cookie/everythingelsethatissweet party, and everyone is invited.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:17
Quote: "I have 221 flavors, such as cookies n' cream, turbo chocolate, strawberry, and uber mega super fudge, just to name a few!"

Cookies n' cream lime, turbo chocolate lime, strawberry lime, and uber mega super fudge lime. Yuck.

Quote: "All these lies, and bribery. Do you want a better community? Or little gifts which may lead to Mutiny. So I want you to ask yourself this.. Do you want any of these people representing this community?"

I'd try to run a clean campaign of debating the issues, but offering cookies is way easier. But here's a quick rundown of how I'll solve the problems facing our community today:

Problem: Poor wages for moderators
Solution: Better pay (well, pay they don't get now anyway), with bonuses for post-lock flaming to prevent future incidents. The best form of moderation is prevention!

Problem: Lack of intellectual threads
Solution: A massive campaign of teaching thread coolness-awareness to our newest denizens, and more threads regarding mathematics, because hey, this is a community of programmers after all.

Problem: Paris Hilton
Solution: 3 cases of gin, 1 spindle of dental floss, a gardening shovel, 4 aspirin, a carved wooden statue of Margaret Thatcher, a paper bag, two tablespoons of peanut butter, and a pig farm. Work it out.

Problem: Rampant LOLCatz
Solution: Ban all discussion of cheezburgerz.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:26
Quote: "Cookies n' cream lime, turbo chocolate lime, strawberry lime, and uber mega super fudge lime. Yuck."

NO. There are only THREE flavors in my selection that involve lime:
Lemon-lime, Limety-lemon, and therearenolimesinthisflavor- Lime.
Quote: "Problem: Rampant LOLCatz
Solution: Ban all discussion of cheezburgerz."

You just lost every logical voter.
EVERYONE knows that lolcats are the very foundation on which the internet stands! Without lolcats, the internet would crumble!

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:27
Briberies all well and good, but I am a firm supporter of extortion, which is much better. So vote for me and I'll cancel the massive debt you now owe me for reading this thread. (It's all in the fine print.)

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:28
Ah, but I have diplomatic immunity! As a representetive of OmegaLand, I am not bound by the rules and laws of S.M.I.L.E. industries! So now, by some weird logic only the squirrels can understand, you owe ME a massive debt!

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:36
S.M.I.L.E. industries is arranging a hostile takeover of OmegaLand. Therefore, I control your immunity and thereby strip you of it and cast you out into the harsh Deatheadon wastelands among all the others who opposed me in this election.

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:36
I am STILL going to vote for Omega gamer 89. Why?

I like turbo chocolate....hehehe....*drools*

Yodaman Jer
Guitarist, 3D modeler, Video editor, Renaissance Faire performer, Christian, and all-around GEEK.
http://www.freewebs.com/myramblins/
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 22:53
To prove my support, check out my new Signature!

Sorry for double-posting...

I like ice cream
ZackS28
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2008 23:50
My vote goes to... SageTech. Even though by his all mighty policies I will have to die, I beleve I will be able to gain his favor by voting for him.

Three cheers for Totalitarianism!!!
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 00:25
Quote: "Only the noobs and the trolls will be set on fire."

If you're insinuating that you will set yourself on fire should you be elected, well... you got MY vote!

Quote: "Problem: Rampant LOLCatz
Solution: Ban all discussion of cheezburgerz."

I have lost all respect for you, sir. How can you deny teh kittehs der cheezburgerz?! You fiend!

Fellow forumers, as you can blatently see, Matt Rock is a man who hates small kittens and hands them over to Omega to set them on fire for their "noobish behavior"! Do we really want a man in office who hates kittens?

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 00:29
Once again, Google Ads decides the BEST advertisement for the current conversation, (see attached pic)

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 00:58
Can I run in this one? No? Ok then..

Image made by the overworked Biggadd.
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 01:33
I am refraining from this election, as I feel that the community is not ready for the pure awesomeness of a Gunn3r-led TGC Forums. So, to keep this election interesting, I'm throwing my support behind Puppyofkosh!

Gunn3r Games
Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 03:42
You know what I need? A running mate! I'm currently accepting applications from people interested in being my running mate. I prefer people who can see TGC from their porches and know how to spell potato.

Now back to the issues!

Where my opponents will tell you that we absolutely MUST have lolcatz at our core, I believe these autrocious creatures are ruining the social and moral fabrics (99% polyester) of our community. If Omega and Plystire had it their way, we'd have lolcatz entering our forums without moderation or any sense of restraint!

Read my lips: lolcatz are NOT the change we need here on TGC. My extensive cheezburgerz plan will combat the lolcatz menace with wthdogz, which our community will have to invent from scratch, CREATING MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS FOR FORUMERS and making our community truly stand out from all others! Just say no to cheezburgerz... and just say yes to hawtdogz!

Ask not what wthdogz can do for you, but what you can do for wthdogz! I dream of taking TGC to a catz-less place in this decade, not because it is easy, but because it is hard! And did I mention Joe the Programmer? You can read about all of this in my new book, the Audacity of Book. So in conclusion...

YES WE CAN ('t vote for anyone who isn't Matt Rock in '08!)

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 06:07 Edited at: 15th Nov 2008 06:15
Quote: "S.M.I.L.E. industries is arranging a hostile takeover of OmegaLand."

HAH!!!! That was so funny, I nearly crapped on your couch! (Yes, I'm in your house, soiling your sofa.)
I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!
OmegaLand is in an alternate dimension, which is impossible to get to unless you already know where it is. AND the numerical matrix index of said dimension changes 50 trillion times a second. YOU couldn't get there if you had all the cross-dimensional-matrix-hackers in the know universe. (Which you don't, because 89% of said hackers are completely under my control.)
Even if you DO get to the OmegaDimension, OmegaLand is surrounded by an impenetrable force field, which can withstand impacts greater than 500,000 atomic bombs. It is impervious to any attack of any kind, and it has a self-generating, self renewing power source. It can only be shut off by a mental command by me. (YES, I have telepathy, and yes, I DO know your horrible secrets.)
THEN if you SOMEHOW get past the force field, I have an endless army of near-invincible super-warriors. (They can only be defeated by me, or anyone carrying my mental seal of approval.)
You will NEVER take over OmegaLand.
Oh, and FYI, I just took over S.M.I.L.E. industries while you were reading this. You'll never realize this, though, as I've placed you under permanent hypnosis. You'll just say that you're not hypnotized, and that I'm lying. But that's what I WANT you to think.

Quote: "If you're insinuating that you will set yourself on fire should you be elected, well... you got MY vote! "

Funny, I respect the fact that you had the balls to insult me. Keyword: HAD.

Quote: "hands them over to Omega to set them on fire for their "noobish behavior"!"

you just lost the election completely. I specifically stated that lolcats are the foundation of the internet. They are, therefore, NOT Noobs and will not be burned.
I have eliminated Pus In Boots, and I believe that you shall all do the right thing by NOT voting for Plystire, as he called lolcats and cheezburgers noobs!
I will be dealing with all the other "candidates" soon... You may as well just vote for me now and save yourselves sometime.

Quote: "If Omega and Plystire had it their way, we'd have lolcatz entering our forums without moderation or any sense of restraint! "

You, sir are delusional. Lolcats RUN Our forums. Lee Bamber is a lolcat, how do you mot know that? You have just proven, yet again, that you are unfit to lead.
Quote: "lolcatz are NOT the change we need here on TGC."

What change? lolcats have been here since the beginning. There will be no "change" in regard to lolcats, as they are perfect the way they are. AND, Hawtdawgs are no match for lolcats.
Quote: "I dream of taking TGC to a catz-less place in this decade"

It'll never happen in a trillion years. I will now pwn your patetic hawtdawgs.

P.S. There are 1,229,329,663 lols in play.

Attachments

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 07:45
That was quite possibly the most vile display of childish behavior I have seen in decades. Thank you, Omega, for showing me that a 3 year old can argue with more tact than you.

If you are unaware of what I'm referring to, let's put it this way:
"MY imaginary industry is better than YOUR imaginary industry, and there's nothing you can do about it!"
Yes, very mature indeed. (sarcasm)

The one and only,

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 07:53 Edited at: 15th Nov 2008 07:53
Quote: ""MY imaginary industry is better than YOUR imaginary industry, and there's nothing you can do about it!""

Of course. What else would you talk about in a topic that says "My imaginary campaign for the nonexistent position of forum president is better than your campaign for the nonexistent position of forum president!"?

Quote: "a 3 year old can argue with more tact than you."

No, A three year old would just burp and take a nap. I should know, I have a three year old cousin living next door to me.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 07:59
Quote: "Of course. What else would you talk about in a topic that says "My imaginary campaign for the nonexistent position of forum president is better than your campaign for the nonexistent position of forum president!"?"

Hmmm... how about sticking to the imaginary campaign and leave the imaginary death industry for some other pointless thread? I dunno, makes sense when you think about it.

Quote: "I should know, I have a three year old cousin living next door to me."

Then my 3 year old niece has better debating skills than your 3 year old cousin and, in turn, better debating skills than you.

The one and only,

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 08:16
Quote: "Then my 3 year old niece has better debating skills than your 3 year old cousin and, in turn, better debating skills than you. "

to quote Ron White:
Quote: "Yeah? Well F--K YOU!"

Lol, no seriously, my argument about OmegaLand made perfect sense given the context of this thread. If anything YOUR arguments are the ones that fail.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 09:16
Quote: "If anything YOUR arguments are the ones that fail."

I will respect your entitlement to an opinion, but I refuse to respect that opinion.

The one and only,

Wehtam_
User Deleted
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 09:51

You guys know about me and competitions, right ? Well, this is the seed for my primary notion.

As forum candidate, my dream is that of free resources for designers and programmers, one which would make Wiki-Commons envious.
If I were president, I would abolish the current set up of contests and announce a new series of competitions known as Public Domain Entry (PDE) contests.

In a PDE contest, all contributors various entries are agreed to be released into the public domain, allowing all forum members and visitors to reuse and recycle user content, from textures to music and models. Eventually TGC would harbour a large depository of Public Domain materials that the internet and his wife would click to see. TGC would be recommended across many different professions as the largest resource of freely available media.

First, Second and Third prizes can win a combination of prizes and TGC store vouchers.
For those that do not which to surrender the rights to their work, a parallel contest will run with considerably less prizes to win.

Just imagine, a new button on the TGC menu called Public Domain Resources, this database would then be categorized in its various fields of creativity. A searchable index which looks up keywords in every submission. Newcomers and seasoned developers alike will be able to continue the development of their current games by collecting and editing media from the Public Domain Library.

This would promote trust with TGC and abolish copyright fear for those who are confused by what’s right and what’s wrong.

One day you might see a texture you created used as the backing of a corporate website, because a graphic designer has used the resource you entered into the contest. You may find a sound effect you created implemented in various other games, or the basis of your early modelling attempt transformed into something wonderful and professional.

The Library will also list the author so that, if necessary, members can prove if a piece was created with their hands.
Maybe, if a member submits a sizable amount of content regardless of an active contest, they are rewarded with a couple of TGC Store points.

TGC could also impose signups to access the free content.

It will be a hard idea to swallow to begin with, but if you could imagine it, no… if you could dream it! It would be the beginning of something truly beautiful, that other developer website would scream “ Why didn’t I think of that ! “

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 19:42 Edited at: 15th Nov 2008 19:44
Wonderful speech, Wehtam_, but there's just one little problem...
Its all lies.
The forum president will have no real power over TGC, and so your idealistic dreams are all for naught.
If I were you, I would stick to the issues at hand (whose imaginary company/country is better) and tackle the problems we CAN solve. (Free sweets, and the rights of lolcats.)
ALSO:
@ Matt Rock:

Attachments

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 19:45 Edited at: 15th Nov 2008 19:46
AND
@ All the other candidates:

Attachments

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 22:37
My friends, it's obvious Omega is running the dirtiest campaign in the history of these TGC Presidential Elections! He substitutes a real message with blatent assaults on his fellow candidates, and in doing so, he's insulting the very supporters of those candidates! Wehtam is a fantastic candidate, and not only because he created the MISoft Logo, but because he genuinely understands the issues facing our community today. As it stands, I'm running, so I recommend you all vote for me instead, but if I win I'll assign Wetham in my cabinet as Secretary of Graphics.

I don't think Omega has enough experience to be our President. Having only been a member of our community for a little over a year, he doesn't understand what it takes to lead us all to greatness. His emphatic love of lolcatz is proof of this. Where I recommend change on a massive and marvelous scale, he suggests we stick to the status quo and continue adoring lolcatz forever. My friends, it's time for change. We need to impose an lolcatz tax, and my plan calls for that, with job creation on a massive scale that no other candidate has suggested yet!

Oh, and I'm the first candidate to publicly announce my future cabinet, assuming everyone on this list would accept my nominations:

Wehtam: Secretary of Graphics
Cash Curtis: Secretary of the Codez
Benjamin: Secretary of Sarcasm
Jeku: Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Epithika: Secretary of Audio
Seppuku Arts: Secretary of Viking Culture
Dazzag: Secretary of Happy Hour

See, I'm running a clean campaign on the issues! Read my lips: Joe the Programmer wants me to win. Vote Matt Rock for TGC President. Rock '08. Change we can bereave in!

draknir_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 22:54
Who the hell is Joe the programmer?

And why the hell is this thread still alive?

:/
Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Who the hell is Joe the programmer?"

Remember Joe the plumber?
Tom J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 23:03 Edited at: 15th Nov 2008 23:03
Because every five minutes a new campaign is made by a candidate.

I vote for Matt.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 23:08
Quote: "Seppuku Arts: Secretary of Viking Culture"

Interesting, should I start the pillaging now, or leave it until later? I can hand you a few skulls in the meantime.

You sir have the moral ambivalence of a mutated shrimp!
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2008 23:34
Quote: "It can only be shut off by a mental command by me."

It's a good thing my political powers extend to the manipulation of your subconsious... just like all elections. Besides, forcefields and matrixes aside, S.M.I.L.E. industries holds the majority shares of OmegaLand. See, the pen is much mightier than the sword. (Hm, I quite like that, I'll have to self-quote that one)

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 02:13
... wtf is going on here?

I'm not a dictator to those that do stuff for me by will. Only those who don't.
Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "... wtf is going on here?"

Pus In Boots & Omega talking about their imaginary death industries.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 02:56
I'm hereby declaring Agent Dink as my Vice President. I now have a running mate and a Secretary of Viking Culture... I'm becoming the most ideal candidate more and more by the hour!

SageTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2008 04:38
I hereby Declare myself as my Vice President, Secretary of Secretaries, and Chiefs of all that is Shiny and Smooth.

Bow to my embodiment of meaningless titles.

Also, My other running name is Matt Rock, so if your voting for Matt Rock, your actually casting a ballot for me.

The world is doomed...unless you >>>>>> Click Here <<<<<<

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 02:27:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 02:27:21