Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Artists wanted for upcoming project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:21
I wonder what hot snail slime smells like.....

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:22
Guys, the epic game bar has been raised.... We have to make this more epic than Battlefield 3, im not sure if that's possible. But we MUST do this!

>>>>>LOOK HERE<<<<<<<<<<<

just got your attention, didn't i?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:22
How does a snail tie his shoes?

Very slowly. That's right slime boy. Come and get me.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:27 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 02:28
Please let's keep to topic here. No snail jokes, this is rolfy's awesome game thread. We don't want it to get out of hand and locked. Mr KeithC said we had to do what he said, and he does not like snail jokes...

Brian, we have lots of coding to do. More coding, less joking

- BlackFox
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:27
Right, I got to go, it's gone midnight where I am, I need my ugly sleep I'll add any updates to the lists in the morning

I'm hoping to see some AWESOME progress to this AWESOME game when I come back!

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:29
???? Is this an DBP? If not then what game engine?

Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:30
Yeah me too. Its 1:29 AM overhere.

goodluck with the game, and i'll see you guys within a few hours.

Cheers

N.

Sorry for my english, i'm an alien
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:42
Quote: "Please let's keep to topic here. No snail jokes"

It's my process. It's how I create. I'm almost ready, I can feel the creative juices (snail) flowing already.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 02:42
Jeebees {MOD EDIT} CHRISTUS!!!

Whats going on here ........ Koala beer: its tanngy good!

Clearly you lot have been having some... make sure its on ice next time.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 03:01
This thread will be destroyed by gods most inconspicous creature: the Tyrannosaurus Rex

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Twitter:@Serygala
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 03:18 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 03:19
Please add Wolf to the credits. He is family (sort of)...

Add Tyrannosaurus Rex to credits... he is the guard dog.

- BlackFox
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:03 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 04:04
This may be a little offtopic but here's some of mah modeling skills

It's an Intervention (MW2)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:20

I jest, this thread is too amusing to lock.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:30
Please add BiggAdd to the list of credits. To make a lock float on the water must mean he has awesome skills. I am certain rolfy would agree--> this type of skill level will launch his game well beyond any AAA game out there.

Off I go to have dinner with Mrs Fox and the little fox.

- BlackFox
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:33
@Bigadd:

You just made my day LOL

BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:37 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 04:38
On a more serious note, I habe maed an logo for the game:

I used my special crayon set to make it. Totally my own work, 100% legit.
Plz rate, comment, subscribe and thumbs up.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:43
@BiggAdd

I {MOD EDIT} LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:47
Rate:

Subscribed

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 04:48
BlackFox subscribes...

BlueFox adds BigAdd to payroll for his magnificent coloring skills and staying inside the lines...

- BlackFox
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:14
It's bold, beautiful, tastes great and less filling! The red letters really do it for me. The way you make it look like it used to say something else is really cool. I give it 3 thumbs up.

Although.... I don't know if "WORLD" is sufficient to relate the immeasurable awesomeness of this project.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope there still room to be added in the credits I've got me didgeridoo ready at hand.

Like to have me credits in big white text so I stand out please.

thanks for ya time best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free.
BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Everyone, sorry I am late....got hung up chasing a gopher in the field today. He climbed up a tree, while I had my head stuck in his hole, and all he did was laugh at me. I was so ashamed to come and face everyone.

Looks like everyone got alot of work done today. Progress looks totally awesome!

Update - added pay raise to Bruce3371
- send more red crayons to BiggAdd (logo looks Awesome!)
- Yay Brian, for finding the boat. (Did you leave the shiny lures, so that we can find the fishing spot again? or are we using snails? oooops - MY BAD! Sorry Norion.

Oh yeah - please add s4real to the credits.

- BlueFox
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:27 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 05:28
WHAT?!?! So I offer to put you in the worlds most famous Iranian Magazine of all time that would make this game the most amazing-est, awesome game of all time and you dont put me in the creadits list!?!?

What, Now I have to audition like this guy?:

(Abdul Ahad, you should be laughing right now )

Anyways, *sniffle* even though Im not in the credits of this amazingly awesome game, I wrote a piece in the newspaper for you that will make you WORLD FAMOUS. This was originally in persian and I sued my super-power skills to make it English!!! Thanks me for that guys

Here is a picture of the article on this game:

Now PLEASEx10000 put me in the credits!! I promise this Iranian newspaper will make you world-famous!

Cheers,
Anayar... Oh Oh, I mean, THENEXTGREATZOMBIEFPSCREATOR!!

For KeithC
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:31
A thousand apoligies, Anayar. I knew there was someone missing.

We'll make sure you get added. Bruce3371, at your leisure please...

- BlackFox
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:32 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 05:35
Oh.....oh you've done it now!! I can't believe a simply complicated plan to make an uber-cool game has devolved into discussions of snail-eating cakes! Or was it cake-eating snails?......no matter!!

You have ALL crossed a (Mod Edit) line now. I was never consulted on the re-update of the afore-mentioned re-update of the previous re-update of the update (previously mentioned before the original update; collaborated on by the first updaters who did the updating). That has to stop now...

Don't worry about Biggadd locking this. Technically, I outrank him (I know this because of our simply complicated "Mod Outranking Formuler"....or MOF'er for short). Conversely; if he had posted on a Saturday, while dancing a Murphy's Irish Stout induced jig and reciting the "9 Terrible Steps to devolving the human species" (in order, and backwards).....then he may have taken the opportunity to override my demands to keep this open. As you can see; that did not happen.

As far as the boat goes; it doesn't appear to have a Galley in it, which is essential, if I'm expected to ride along on this floating Circus. Take it back, and do it again!

Getting back to my main point, which is, I'm always right....

UBER MOD EDIT:

-Keith

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:32
my name was ignored

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:35
AHHH!! Who's Edited my thread with that totally untrue claim on my name's eloquence and importance? I demand to know!!

-Keith

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:39
I like that it says UBER MOD EDIT... means a high ranking official of the top secret investogators of tgc secret forum members list of the top secret people of top secret investigators who observe yet more investigators and secret people... might have something to do with them... or perhaps another UBER MOD

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:42 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 05:42
What the (UBER MOD EDIT) is UBER MOD EDIT?

For KeithC
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 05:51 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 06:01
Hey s4, I haven't been given the credits powers (except for inanimate objects) but you have my vote. After having created such brilliant and unforgettable titles as "Fishnew" and "Lame Launcher" I'm sure the higher-ups will want to add your prestigious and renowned title to the awesome list of incredible credits.

BlueFox, the sea gulls ate the lures and at the moment we have only one snail and I have plans for him.

anayar, I think that audio would be a most excellent background for the second in-game video where the sheep and the kangaroos dance in the wheat fields. For that I will certainly recommend you for inclusion in the awesome list of incredible credits.

Keith, the boat does have a galley. It's right there where it says ROLFY. It used to be the toilet but I converted it.

Brian.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 06:19
I still do not see my {UBER MOD EDIT} name being mentioned for inclusion in credits... I feel abused {UBER MOD EDIT} {UBER MOD EDIT}

BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
KeithC - don't forget that the Foxes pay your wages We did send you an update, I remember giving the memo to the Koala. I knew those animals couldn't be trusted. He probably ate the memo.

note to self do not give memos to koala - use snail mail.
(unless Brian has used him already).

- BlueFox
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 06:30

Once again i live up to my name: Confused artist

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 06:34
I think the fox buried the memo had some Koala beer and forgot where he buried it... I told you to put it on ice!

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh my....so much has been happening, I ate some of that cake made with the wallaby flour and just woke up, mom says I was wandering round my room the whole time, the carpet has a huge circle on it but thats old, from my bladder problem last year.
So much has happened and its hard for me to take it all in my head is still fuzzy..snails...you sillies, everyone knows snails are from France, maybe the snail knows my cousin he lives in France his name is Pierre (he wears a beret and has a moustache) cousin Pierre added to credits.

Mr Keith dont feel bad I am sending you some of this cake to help you sleep...it worked for me.

Mr Add your logo is super awesome as befits the awsomest game ever made in the world...ever, and I will make sure your name goes right at the top of the credits, beneath Mr Keith and Mr Cormorant (he's Australian).

Mr Mr Valentine you too will be added.

Mr Anayar I apologise for the delay in adding you to the credits, I sent Mr Bruce some cake and he's off planet right now, thank you so much for getting us into the Iranian ewspaper, My cousin lives in Iran, do they know him? he has dark hair and a moustache.

Mr Gatlin I am sorry if you are confused maybe if I sent you some cake it would help.

Mr real I have always admired your awesome skills as an inventor and so you are most welcome to the awesomest team ever created....ever.

Anyway it looks like everything is going to plan and I can leave you all in the capable hands of my team, who will answer any questions you all may have.

Love rolfy.

I am making the awesomest game, with the Foxes and Xplosys!! Click me here---->
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 07:12
We're glad you are happy with your progress, Rolfy. This is truly the bestest game ever... It has been a good day, productive-wise. We have another update for your awesome game. You might want to save up some cake for BlueFox- she is working hard at this moment on a script that will blow all other scripts away.

Please add confused artist to the list, but leave the name blank. We can assign a name to those that need it, and when they are done it can be swapped out with other name when necessary.

I am guessing Bruce3371 will be quite busy when he gets here...

- BlackFox
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 07:26
I was out visiting my ex gf who is now with a fat italian with a moustache and beret hat... the guy walks around with a skinny italian hate the pair of them... but I found this and started thinking she was trying to tell me something...

I am still confused in her meaning... oh well time for some cake... Pass me the cake rolfy, I will send you some Koala Beer with Ice

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Mr Fox your dedication to this awesome project is duly noted and when the game is released your name and Mrs Fox will go right at the top of the credits, beneath Mr Keith, Mr Cormorant (he's Australian) and Mr Add. I have no money but yous will all be famous.

We will need to rig Mr gatlin's rifle to the wallaby hands, is anyone available for that? as you know I am so busy with organising the team and mom wont let me stay up too late.

I also think we might need a disclaimer to avoid litigation with others who make false claims about the awesomeness of their games, I know, I know, ours is for real but we dont want any confusion.

something like:
Any resemblance to games or software (especially riker9) alive or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Put the legal team on it

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 07:32 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 07:35
Most awesom-est update yet...

Thanks to BlueFox helping me out, we managed to get the final rigging done. Our dingo now has a special feature. No mod was used- it is all done in standard engine.

We give you the main character(s) of the game... Behold...

[Screen #1]

The Dingo....

[Screen #2]

The Transformation Animation...

[Screen #3]

The Wallaby... and the penguin...

This character is a special character. By pressing a key, the Dingo can transform into a Boxing Wallaby. Great for those melee levels where you just want to box around. Dingo trapped in a room with no way out? Transform into the Boxing Wallaby and "punch" a hole in the wall- no effect or punch is required.

The wand is using a new command called TRANSFORMDINGO2WALLABY.

[ADDITIONAL]

Legal Stamp-of-the-Fox's:

Any resemblance to games or software (especially riker9) alive or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

This game is protected by the Boxing Wallaby and penguin. Any copying in part or in whole will result in KeithC doing a jig in fuzzy pink slippers and ... wait that's not correct- the Wallaby has those. Well KeithC will do something...

@ rolfy...

We will add weapon rigging next. I just need the weapon to rig the characters to.

- BlackFox
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG! That is just soooooooooo awesome, did you have to edit the scource code? This techno loogy is amazing, you are very clever and talented people, I am so jealous of myself for having such an awseome team I feel the urge to send myself some hate mail.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 07:40
It's no problem, rolfy. We Fox's can spot great talent like yours, and we are happy to work in your development and with you to ensure your awesomeness.

We did have to add the one command, but it is okay. I know the code, and it was an easy addition. I was thinking of adding the command polishshinythings to help Brian out. This way we can script it more easily.

Funding has increased. Ms Scripter's Aunt liked the character so much that we now have funding for an additional year. So now we can run solid for 3+ years.

- BlackFox
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 07:46 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 07:50
Ms Scripters Aunt will be added to credits of course.

Polishshinythingswithin= may be handy.

Is Ms Scripters Aunt Polish? Does she know my cousin? he lives in Poland (he has dark hair and a moustache).

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 08:06
Quote: "Polishshinythingswithin= may be handy."

Good thinking.

Quote: "Is Ms Scripters Aunt Polish? Does she know my cousin? he lives in Poland (he has dark hair and a moustache)."

Aunt Polish? That's my great Aunt (on my Dad's side). Our family are Russian/Irish/Polish descent. I wonder if you are referring to cousin Jimmy? He had dark hair, but I have not seen him for some time. Or cousin Frank. He had this long moustache that looked like bike handles.

- BlackFox
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 08:34
Lucky for you guys I just found the most bestest...aweSomEst MooDeleR ever!

It should be out soon....

-Keith

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 08:43 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 08:45
I wanted a bike for Christmas but it never appeared, it was a biker9 model, mom said it got lost in the post.

Anyhoo I bet you loved to swing from cousin Franks moustache, it reminds of happy days with my dad.

Mom says I have to clean up and get to bed now, funny it seems like I just got up.
Tell the team nighty night and I will check in tomorrow on the awesomest game in the world ever made....ever when I wake up.

Oh my! Mr Keith that is just awesome, can you contact the creator and ask if he wants to be on our team?

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 09:47 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 09:47
i made a wombat

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Norion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 11:06
I'm back !!! And I finnaly finished cleaning the boat

Sorry for my english, i'm an alien
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 11:38
LOLOLOLOL this has gone really well

Lol @Anayar xD

Abdul Ahad

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 12:17
i rendered it with da new voxel engine

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 14:18
I left and when I came back I had some of the most hilarious things I have seen in a long time. That BiggAdd thing, and the creature with the minigun, the logo, good god. I would buy this game even if it was just a gallery of crappy photos you could scroll through.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 13:36:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 13:36:25