Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Artists wanted for upcoming project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 15:08
I could make a EPIC , AWARD WINNING score

Just call me Raxmux
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 16:39
...And now for something completely different......

-Keith

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 17:13
Wow! That's some cake that Mr Rolfy sent me.....

Anyway, after a long circuitous day, I'm back and I've just finished updating the re x17 updated credits list.

Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 17:55
I could offer a shader to keep the sun off the wallabies.
BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I could offer a shader to keep the sun off the wallabies."

Welcome aboard. You are now in charge of the shader development.

Please add Green Gandalf to the list and grant him the title "Master of the Shaders".

Oh, please add his wife. I would enjoy having someone to chat with.

- BlueFox
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 19:51
Hi, I want in. I have the fabulous ability to do very little in a huge a mount of time.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:06
Quote: "I have the fabulous ability to do very little in a huge a mount of time."

That's indispensable! I say yes.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:07 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 20:12
Quote: "Oh, please add his wife. I would enjoy having someone to chat with."

Say what??? My conversations not stimulating enough? Oh, it's a girl-thing... gotcha.

Quote: "Hi, I want in. I have the fabulous ability to do very little in a huge a mount of time."

Mr. President, I am certain rolfy will be very, very excited to know that the President is requesting to be a part of the team. I am certain his game will now reach to new heights, as no other developer has a President on their team.

At Bruce3371's leisure, please add Mr. President. With his help, your lists will go easier now. He has that special stamp (the smiley face one) that he can use to approve your lists. It will help to make your day brighter seeing all those happy face stamps on your paperwork.

ADDITION:

As a SAR person myself in one of my occupations, the regulations state that we must have someone capable of rendering assistance to injured parties. Since we had a messy boat, I'd hate to see someone slip and get hurt. Plus, I need the extra assistance if multiple people are injured. Please add Mr Medic to assist me.

- BlackFox
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:10
Quote: "At Bruce3371's leisure, please add Mr. President. With his help, your lists will go easier now. He has that special stamp (the smiley face one) that he can use to approve your lists. It will help to make your day brighter seeing all those happy face stamps on your paperwork.
"

And I will hold the koala.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:14
Please add the koala. It is missing from the list. Otherwise, Cormorant5 will look silly holding thin air. Albeit quite entertaining.

- BlackFox
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:43 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 20:54
Quote: "Hi, I want in. I have the fabulous ability to do very little in a huge a mount of time."

OMG! Mr President it is an honour to meet you (curtsey's), I live here now in your United States of America I am from Scotland originally, you probably never heard of it, but you left some planes parked there.
I am so, excired this game is for sure goona be the most awesomest ever now that we have royalty with us.

Mr Gandalf do you know my cousin Farmer Giles? he too is from middle earth (he has a moustache)

Mr Raxmux it would be excellent beyond words to have an epic score, added.

Mr Comet your hamster with a mini-gun is welcome addition to our growing list of characters, thank you.

Mr Fox it would indeed be a terrible thing if someone were to get hurt I am glad you thought of that, maybe we should issue hard hats to all the team members.

I am making the awesomest game, with the Foxes and Xplosys!! Click me here---->
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:48 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 20:52
re x18 updated the credit list

It's shaping up to be the most awesomest credit list for the most awesomest game ever!

[edit]Also added more red crayons and hard hats for everyone to the shopping list[/edit]

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 20:59 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 21:00
It may be a good idea to include the link so people can jump to the credits.

Like this:

re x18 updated the credit list

Add Mr Web Link for his generous skill in allowing us to link pages in our messages.

- BlackFox
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 21:03 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 21:18
Done!

Thankyou Mr Web Link for generously letting me re x19 update the credit list

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 21:10
Try this code in your link:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=187660&b=2&msg=2238055#m2238055

It will take them right to the post instead of the top of that page. If you are wondering where that came from, you will see the FaceBook icon, a link, and a toggle. The link gives you the exact direct link to that post.

- BlackFox
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 21:19 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 21:20
OK thanks Mr Fox, I'll be sure to include that awesome link for all future updates to the awesome credit list for the awesome game

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 21:45
I realised I can do Public Relations with the Martians and get them to buy it for free

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 22:28 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 22:31
Add Martians to the list. They are very resourceful, and can act. We need them for our cut scenes. They have that excellent language of theirs- ack ack ack ack ack. We could learn some things from them. An exchange program could be started- some of their artists for some of ours.

They might allow us to use their planet to make some cool skyboxes and cutscenes if they were on the list. And Mrs Rolfy would be so pleased of her son all growed up and on another planet living his dream.

- BlackFox
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 22:41
and I as Martian PR can fcilitate the arrangements for the above

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 23:17 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 23:18
Mr Martians added to list and Mr Valentine edited as Mr Martians' PR in re x20 updated credit list

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 23:20
Mr Bruce, take another cookie from the jar and add a pay raise as well You have done outstanding work. Without you, our listing would be a mess.

- BlackFox
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 23:24
I recently got back from Mars, There was something called a Peace Treaty, they wanted me to sign it and allow 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 immigrants from Mars to enter Planet Earth for employment to assist in Coding Development and Warehouse for Stock Material Management.

Martian Employees need to be added to the list

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 23:27 Edited at: 5th Aug 2011 23:29
Thanks Mr Fox!

I just want to do my most awesomest work, for the most awesomest game ever ever ever.

It also helps I'm working with the most awesomest people ever ever ever on the interwebnetthingy!

P.S. More cookies added to shopping list!

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 23:38
I got stockpile of Chocolate Hob Nobs

Martians gave them as a thank you present for the Peace Treaty pact.

They gave a message with it 'Ack Ack, Ack Ack Ack, AckAck AckAckAck Ack Ack' I dit an Elgoog translation of this and it came out as 'We come in peace, hope you like the sboN boH, We give this as a present to visitors often and thank you for the friendliness, May we work together on this new Awesomest Game Ever with haste'

Wow some languages are highly complex in such short amount of syllables.

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 01:43
I gots chocolate chip cookies!

but i wanna cookie for mah epic boat which Mr. Comet happened used for his "Wombat" lol

>>>>>LOOK HERE<<<<<<<<<<<

just got your attention, didn't i?
Deathcow
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 02:12 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 02:13
Wallaby alert in Devon, if you guys are quick enough you could catch it and digitize it into your game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14424221

Looks like it was playing abit of golf.

DC

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 03:41 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 03:47
Thats one of our guy's we gave them a little bit of leisure time.

I have very bad news guy's, Mr Walla Bie and his family are very upset, they tell me these Marshans are Pirates and that they had been taking credit for their work for years. They also said the Marshans copy of 3dsMax was not legit and I am trying to look into this as we speak. I did contact Mr Marshan and he assures me he purchased a licensed copy from a Mr Torrent, I have tried to e-mail Mr Torrent several times but as yet he wont respond.
In line with policy for this forum and not to damage the reputation of the credits for The Greatest Most Awesomest Game Ever Made in the World....ever. Mr Marshan will be removed from the credits forthwith.

If however Mr Torrent confirms the license is legit then Mr Marshan will be re-instated provided he gives Mr Bie a sincere apology and never steals his credit again.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 04:12
I will establish a task force that will check the rest of the team to ensure all licenses are legit. I will also increase the funding to cover all legal aspects.

News flash...

I have received a message from the Bie's lawyer and they have acknowledged their gratitude that we are working to fix this problem. They are not angry with us, but at the culprits that caused this issue. I have discovered that Mr Torrent tends to travel around, but we have a specialized "team" tracking him. We also received word from one of our "sources" that the license is NOT legit.

Please remove the Martians and send to the brig.

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 04:42
Mr Torrent - AKA "Five Finger Discount" will prove difficult to find. Many countries are looking for him and he has been reported to be in hundreds of thousands of locations at the same time. He's like a multiple personality disorder on cake! Totally out of control!

It doesn't surprise me that he has tried to infiltrate the totally mostest awesome game, ever! Also be aware that he may have already planted operatives with other unlegitmized software into the team. If successful, he will expose them when the time is right to damage the very awesomeness of it's development. It could be the person next to you, or behind you, or me, or your wallabie.

You just won't know until it's too late. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh my! Since expelling Mr Marshan I saw a lot of coloured flashing light thingy's outside our house....I was so afraid.
But its all OK it was just some nice policemen come to take my Dad out for a car ride again, he really enjoys these and the police are so kind to him doing it so often.

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:09
One question... How the (Mod Edit) did this thread get so popular? lol

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:18 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 05:20
Mr Keith was kind enough to add the word 'flimbat' (Latin for awesome) in big shiny red letters to our thread to let people know how important this project is and that they should not miss out, which would be sad.

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:19
lol I still fail to see how this is a Flamebait...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:22 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 05:22
Mr Keith knows what he is doing...he is ALWAYS (MOD EDIT) RIGHT.

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:27
*zombie voice* TRAVIS.....MUST.....AGREE....

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:31 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 05:32
Quote: "Mr Keith knows what he is doing...he is ALWAYS (MOD EDIT) RIGHT"

...And don't you ever (Mod Edit) forget it!

As to the martians; I could have told you they were bad news, and I wasn't consulted in this at all. Next time, make sure you put in the proper request form first: Personnel Alignment Interest and Transition (or "PAIN" form, for short)

This is inconceivable really.....just inconceivable....

-Keith

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:37
Quote: "Personnel Alignment Interest and Transition (or "PAIN" form, for short)
"

Wouldn't that be "PAIT"?

Personnel Alignment Interest and Transition

My Mind is very odd, it can memorize hundreds of commands, memorize 2 dictionary's worth of words, and make detailed 3D models. Yet my mind has trouble with the most simple calculations.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
I am so sorry but it all happened while I was napping, I can assure it wont happen again.

Mr Bruce will you update the credits to reflect Mr Keith's status as 'PAIN' when you get back from nap.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:43 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 05:44
Quote: "Mr Bruce will you update the credits to reflect Mr Keith's status as 'PAIN' when you get back from nap."

LOL. I can "add" to that, if you like

On a serious note, the rest of the team have been checked out, and all is clear. Any new members will have to go through a deep security check and will get added only when I have received final verification. This will help to protect Mr Rolfy.

I would suggest Mr Keith do a little less (MOD EDIT) and a little more texturing work. We really need his help, and he is falling behind the work piled up on his desk.

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:45 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 05:52
Thank you Mr Fox my protection is paramount, I dont know what I would do if it were not for my awesomness team.

Actually in recognition of the dedication shown by Mr Keith I am promoting him to General, please update credits to 'General PAIN' for Mr Keith.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:48
We have enlisted the Wolf family to also help out with the security. Now your protection has doubled.

Update!!!!!!

Mr Bruce got more crayons and cookies!!! Yay...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 05:55
I am told that all Generals have Aids. How very terrible for them. Therefore, I would like to suggest we enlist Major Disaster to aid General Pain with his most important duties.

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Major Disaster added to credits.
I have not seen the Donk in some time now, when we camped out on your lawn he found your short shorts, put them on his head, and rampaged around the lawn (see the bald spot) and ran off.
I am soooo worried.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:00 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 06:01
Quote: "Wouldn't that be "PAIT"?"

For that insolent remark; I demand that Mr. Travis be placed at the bottom of the credit list at once (there is obviously an "n" in the word Transition). Additionally; Mr. Travis must wear a hat that states that he is sorry for a week minimum.

Failure to do so will result in Thermal Nuclear Warfare on a global-local scale.....and you don't want that.

-Keith

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:03
We should probably just go ahead and order another dozen "I'm So Sorry!" hats right away.

Quote: "I am soooo worried."

Me too. Those weren't my shorts!

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Mr gatlin you will wear the short shorts that dont belong to Mr xplosys on your head for a week (when we find the Donk) as punishment for insulting the General PAIN that is Mr Keith and let that be a lesson to you. If it happens again you will wear the donk's short shorts (he has only one pair).

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:09 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 06:11
Quote: "For that insolent remark; I demand that Mr. Travis be placed at the bottom of the credit list at once"

I am afraid that is not possible. We have an established protocol for things of this nature. In order for your concerns to be addressed, you must first request an audience with the tribal council. When your request is granted, you will need to recite your concerns in the tribal dance, holding the koala, wearing the tribal fuzzy pink slippers, and sing to the song "It's a long way to Tipperary". Then your concerns can be heard and they will do the vote dance.

I hope your voice is all prepped up...

BlueFox will ensure Mrs Keith gets pictures...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh! Thank you Mr Fox I had all but forgotten protocol in these matters, this is wy I must have a team, to keep things right.....well Mr Keith its down to you.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:17
Sing, Mr Keith, sing

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 08:49:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 08:49:16