Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Artists wanted for upcoming project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:19
I would file an EX314TP, "Exemption of Tribal Protocol" under cause 613, "General Override Authority" with the Tribal Secretary. If approved you can go over the councils head and straight to the tribal leader "Koalabie Jammin". Although I believe that the Fox has the authority to adjust the list and he's just covering his furry butt by sending you to the council. I could be wrong.

I thought I was wrong once.... but I was wrong.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:24
Quote: "believe that the Fox has the authority to adjust the list"

You are correct...

Quote: "file an EX314TP, "Exemption of Tribal Protocol" under cause 613, "General Override Authority" with the Tribal Secretary"

That would be Mrs Fox

Do you honestly think she's going to approve an override?

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:25 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 06:27
Add Tribal Secretary to credits.
Add Tribal Leader to credits.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 06:26 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 06:27
Quote: "Add Tribal Secretary to credits"

Add to Mrs Fox if you please.

And by the way, she is getting grouchy. apparently Brian ate all the cake, and she was hoping to get one piece.

Perhaps Brian needs to accompany Mr Keith to the Tribal sing-song...

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 07:07
Sorry, no can do. I'm quite busy coding a new boat motor with "boatmoveto" capability. Once complete, we'll be able to move equipment and personnel in the boat instantaneously from one location to another, wherever a marker is set. I have already set markers here and around Sidney.

As for the cake, ask the snail what happened to it. I only had one piece.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 07:28
Quote: "I'm quite busy coding a new boat motor with "boatmoveto" capability. Once complete, we'll be able to move equipment and personnel in the boat instantaneously from one location to another, wherever a marker is set. I have already set markers here and around Sidney. "

Excellent. Enlist Ms Scripter to help you out. She can script the markers to play the proper marker sound in the zone. Also, she can script the boat so it sounds like a proper boat, with all the animations.

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 07:45
Just to show my usefulness to the team, here is a painting that I recently did for this game:

Tell me what you think. Some guys copied me and put it in a museum... the nerve of some people.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 08:16 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 08:17
Quote: "I am afraid that is not possible. We have an established protocol for things of this nature. In order for your concerns to be addressed, you must first request an audience with the tribal council. When your request is granted, you will need to recite your concerns in the tribal dance, holding the koala, wearing the tribal fuzzy pink slippers, and sing to the song "It's a long way to Tipperary". Then your concerns can be heard and they will do the vote dance."

That is pure bureaucratic poppy-cock! The hoops you have to go through to get something done, is just pure crazy....tea party crazy in fact! Where's the white rabbit when I require his guidance....

I'm going back to my cave to formulate a plan of pure strategery. I think you'll find that you've mis-underestimated me!

-Keith

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 08:21 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 08:24
Quote: "Where's the white rabbit when I require his guidance...."

Why! Down the rabbit hole of course, in one hand the red pill in the other the blue pill....the choice is yours.

the donk likes caves...I would watch my back...hehe.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 08:24
Quote: "Why! Down the rabbit hole of course, in one hand the red pill in the other the blue pill....the choice is yours."

WHAT!! All he offered me was a purple Flinstones Vitamin (though I do like Dino), and an old cheese puff...

Sigh... I knew showing him my lucky rabbits foot was a bad idea.

-Keith

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 08:29 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 09:05
The donk is with you?
Does He have the short shorts on his head that dont belong to Mr xplosys?
He does like his vitamins, though you dont want to be eating those yourself he sucks on 'em a little before he hands 'em out and his oral hygiene isnt the best.
I think you ate the cake; the white rabbit you see is no rabbit.

Donkie Darko

bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 14:00
I'm so super excited to work on this project. My first plan of action will be to plan for action. I will let you know when my plan of action is planned.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 15:47 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 15:48
A rare image of Koalabie Jammin that I took last night. I think we now know what happened to the cake. My apologies to the snail for accusing you, though I sure you were up to no good as well.

I see the donk is up to his old tricks. I don't know who he thinks he's fooling with those silly disguises. Also know that he DOES NOT know a good place to pick up wallabies, and never pull his finger. Trust me on this.

On the most awesomest game EVER front, The new boat motor code is nearly complete. For future reference, always make sure that the destination zone is clear of any koalas. Sorry, but I'm sure that will grow back soon.

Brian.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 15:56
Quote: "I'm so super excited to work on this project. My first plan of action will be to plan for action. I will let you know when my plan of action is planned."

As long as it's not the same as Hitler's Plan to Plan another Plan...

-Keith

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 17:48 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 17:49
re x21 updated Credit list

But I'm a bit confused, do I have permission to demote Mr Travis?

Shopping list also updated with half a dozen 'I'm so sorry' hats

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 18:57
Quote: "But I'm a bit confused, do I have permission to demote Mr Travis?"

You are beginning to test my patience now; I have spoken, so should it be!

-Keith

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 19:24
So while I was on vacation I write another peice on IRANINFORMER for you freinds!!! I better be at the top-of the credits!!

Here it is, it is the cover stories:

I promise you, this article in the magazine will make you WORLD-FAMOUS!!! You people ahve idea none of how many people read thsi magazien ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Your Welcome,
Anayar AKA TheNextGreatZombieFPSCreator

For KeithC
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 19:30 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 19:33
Quote: "You are beginning to test my patience now; I have spoken, so should it be! "

Sir, yes Sir, Mr General PAIN Sir!!

re x21 updated credit list

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 20:17
Quote: "Sir, yes Sir, Mr General PAIN Sir!!"

LOL. "So let it be written. So let it be done."

Quote: "I promise you, this article in the magazine will make you WORLD-FAMOUS!!!"

I hope the article is better than this thread.

Brian.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 20:31
Quote: "Sir, yes Sir, Mr General PAIN Sir!!"

He won't admit it, but he's only a lieutenant now...why? Well, why don't you ask all those poor kids he's forever scarred?

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 21:44
You'd be scarred too if you saw him dancing around in pink fuzzy slippers singing.

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 21:49 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 21:56
Mr Keith your demands to have Mr Travis demoted have to be presented to the council as described by Mr Fox.
I have to tell you, they are most displeased with your feeble attempts at overriding their (MOD EDIT) authority.
If you wish to pursue the complaint you must follow correct procedure.

Thank you.

The council awaits your decision.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 21:56
To the hole with him. He can take a nap for the day.

Update to our awesome game

We will be adding some cool new textures. Thanks to Mr Bie, these textures have a new feature. Scratch-and-sniff. No mods required, and it does not affect fps rates.

More news to follow...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
omg! Thank you Mr Fox.....I love updates....mom prefers prunes.

This project is moving so quickly its making me giddy.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 22:16
Wow! Awesome! Scratch-and-sniff textures! This awesome, amazing game has just reached a whole new level of awesome awesomeness!!

@Mr Rolfy, do I need to add prunes to the shopping list?

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 22:20
Yes, it was a bit tricky at first. We had to follow the same concept as an alpha channel, but the results were amazing. No other game here has this feature- our game here is the only one.

That will certainly push us higher on the list above all those other games. Graphics and speed are great, but when you add the power of the scratch-and-sniff texture...

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 22:28
Aromascope! Amazing! The first scene of the game should be in a toilet... for good effect, you know?

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 23:09 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 23:10
Quote: "Graphics and speed are great, but when you add the power of the scratch-and-sniff texture..."

John Carmack will be so jealous he didn't invent the scratch-and-sniff texture before you!! Move aside measley little Mega Texture, the new boy is in town!!

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 23:12
The Fox's currently on another amazing feature...

News flash to follow later...

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 23:14
OMG I don't think I can handle much more amazing awesomeness, I might just pass out!!

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 23:40

But it's PAIT....

My Mind is very odd, it can memorize hundreds of commands, memorize 2 dictionary's worth of words, and make detailed 3D models. Yet my mind has trouble with the most simple calculations.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 05:41
News flash...

The Fox's currently on another amazing feature...

News flash to follow later...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 05:52 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 05:55
Quote: "But it's PAIT...."

Quote: "(there is obviously an "n" in the word Transition)"

Its for the council to decide...however I will say that since there is an 'n' in the word transition it looks cut and dried.
What the council really want to establish is Mr Keiths claim to ownership of rights to 'yootube' which clearly belong to Mr Add. There is just to much TomFoolery going n around here and its holding up the progress of the 'Most Awesomest Game Ever Created in the World...Ever.

Add Tom Foolery to credits.

Mr Fox I look forward to your Flash.

BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 05:59 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 06:00
Quote: "Mr Fox I look forward to your Flash."

Hey, that is my line...

Quote: "What the council really want to establish is Mr Keiths claim to ownership of rights to 'yootube' which clearly belong to Mr Add. There is just to much TomFoolery going n around here and its holding up the progress of the 'Most Awesomest Game Ever Created in the World...Ever."

This is correct. We council need to sort this out. If further TomFoolery continues, there will be more than just Mr Keith doing a dance and sing song in fuzzy pink slippers.

Add SingSong and FuzzyPinkSlippers to credits.

- BlueFox
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Mrs Fox I appreciate your diligence in these matters of awesome utmost importance.

AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 15:27
By the way has every member got their own 'licensed' copy of 3ds Max AND Maya just for this making models for this game?

Abdul Ahad

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "By the way has every member got their own 'licensed' copy of 3ds Max AND Maya just for this making models for this game?
"

Yeah and some third party tools also used in Avatar. (not really anything too amazing though)

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 17:33 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 17:57
The tribal council is checking on everyone's software for validity.

Add Mayo to the shopping list...

Add some tools to the shopping list.

Also, please replace Blender... it blew a seal when we used it to make milkshapes, I mean milkshakes during our 3rd party.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 19:15 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 19:17
Re x22 updated Credit List

I think I might have to split list #6 to tidy up the Credit List!

Added Mayo and Some Tools to Shopping List

Now I'm going to go and eat some more of those delicious cookies

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 19:22
@Bruce:

Were also going to need a few hundred AK-47's (Dont worry, I can get them real cheap). Some of my cousins need a little persuasion to play this game

Cheers,
Anayar AKA TheNextGreatZombieFpsCreator

For KeithC
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 19:44 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 19:50
Quote: "By the way has every member got their own 'licensed' copy of 3ds Max AND Maya just for this making models for this game?"

Everybody knows Maya models shinier boxes than any other 3d program out there, the edges are so much straighter and the corners are so much cornier.
The pipeline for getting your box into FPSC requires other programs though so be prepared for extra expenditure.
Export your box from Maya and import it to 3dsMax, after export from Max you then need to import to Poser via Daz Studio, export from Poser and import to Truespace, export from Truespace then take it into Blender, export from Blender and import to Deep Exploration, you then need to export from DP so you can import the box into Milkshape, export from Milkshape as .x....simple...your done.

Its a known fact that all the nice folks from the Autodesk forums regularly drop into the FPSC models and media board to ask how to uv map their boxes as we is the only people who know how to do it.

Until it is established that all modelers in the credits for The Most Awesome Game Ever Made in the World has a cousin who works at Autodesk I think we should continue to use stock FPSC boxes.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 19:51
Oooh, your digging me there huh?

Anyways, hey.... its true I DO have a cousin who works at Autodesk So you can cross me off the list

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome! My cousin too works at autodesk does your cousin know him? (he is bald and has a moustache) so I too am in the clear. We can have more custom boxes than any other game out there

Disclaimer:
No dig to persons living or dead is implied or intentional and is purely coincidental.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 20:17 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 20:17
Moustaches are awesomely awesome!

Does the Dingo, the Wallaby and the Koala have one?

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 20:20
You need to add a poo cleaner to the list; as the Wallabie got loose again last night, the Dingo was seen eating most of the poo....but then it released it's own poo that contained the poo of the previous meal. Be sure the poo cleaner is an expert at picking up "poo-poo".

Also; we need a pair of shock collars for the Dingo and Wallabie...they keep straying off, and it's taking up my invaluable time tracking them down all day.

-Keith

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 20:23 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 20:30
Add pooper scooper to shopping list.
Add shock collars to shopping list (lots of them), the team needs some incentive.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 20:36 Edited at: 7th Aug 2011 20:44
Pooper Scoopers and Shock Collars added to ever growing Shopping List!

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 21:10
Quote: "Awesome! My cousin too works at autodesk does your cousin know him? (he is bald and has a moustache) so I too am in the clear. We can have more custom boxes than any other game out there"

IDK... Ill call him and ask Whats your cousins name BTW?? Are you sure he has a mustache?? My Mommy told me that kids worked there and that I could go there someday?? Did she lie?!?! OMG, OMG, what will I do?

Anyways, yeah, we can have lots and LOTS of custom looking boxes. I call making the biggest, most bestest box yet: the ZOMBIE box!! Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Anayar AKA TheNextGreatZombieFpsCreator

P.S: Where are my Ak-47's?? They should be ont he list by now

For KeithC
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 05:10 Edited at: 8th Aug 2011 05:38
News Flash...

From Tribal council. Any member that has not read any of the manuals or documentation will too do the dance with Mr Keith in fuzzy pink slippers, or be taken off the list and sent to the Donk...

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime...

Please add manuals or documentation to the credits...

Add fish to the shopping list...

Tell Brian to get our lures back... we need to do more fishing...

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with the council decision, add fish to credits too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-14 18:32:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-14 18:32:48