Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Team Requests / DarkBASIC Network IDE - Team Request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
It's not that I'm lazy, it's just my stupid home network is broken, so I have to do this all from school, and I am only permitted to download 1 file per week at my school (ya, I know it's messed)

But I could always try to get it at a friends house............

Thanks for your hard work,

Nitrixik Studios (DeathStalker)

www.war3forums.net

A.K.A Death Stalker
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2005 05:16
Quote: "Nitrixik Studios (DeathStalker)
"

Didn't realize your name changed, and pardon if my previous post seemed a bit agrivated. I was in a class that was very boring with a teacher that had an atitude problem for the day, so it rubbed off on me.

Quote: "It's not that I'm lazy, it's just my stupid home network is broken, so I have to do this all from school, and I am only permitted to download 1 file per week at my school (ya, I know it's messed)"

WOW, you are allowed to download files at your school, at our school if we download anything we get suspended.

Quote: "But I could always try to get it at a friends house............"

that would be the best alternative, I can't have the entire program with source code in one download because that would exceed the 1 MB upload size, and considering that I am on dial-up with AOL(which wants to block uploading) it does cause problems for me too.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
1tg46

Click sig for DB Network X
fasdfsdaf
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, my network was fixed, but then somehow we got some sort of virus, so it's down again.

Quote: "WOW, you are allowed to download files at your school, at our school if we download anything we get suspended.
"

Well, it has to be onto a usb key, so if we don't have one, then that sucks. And worse, I lost mine the other day.

www.war3forums.net

A.K.A Death Stalker
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2005 05:38

Click sig for DB Network X

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 01:58:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 01:58:34