Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / WORLD V1.00 - Free World Builder For DBP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 00:06 Edited at: 21st Jul 2007 03:46
@Alemar:
hmm.. 'll have to take a look at that. Also, I should have wrote a tutorial on using Transparency objects with the light mapper.

I've gotta say though, thats a some impressive work you've got going there, I like the style.

@JerBil:
I've tried everything I own from TGC under Vista and the only two things that I couldnt get working were the BlueGUI and DarkAI plugins.

This is the reason why WORLD doesn't run under vista, it uses BlueGUI. Sorry about that, but unless the BlueGUI plugin is fixed, I cant really do anything to fix the vista problem.

@FXTC:
I may be wrong but, are those the textures you used on that building you shown before, in this thread or the V0.9 thread?

EDIT:
The way this is looking, I may end up re-coding the whole program and use my own GUI system (created in DBP), as BlueGUI seems to be sluggy with detecting button presses and it doesn't run in vista.

Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 20:04 Edited at: 16th Nov 2006 20:04
@DBKing: it just gives a standered windows send/don't send error message

All bow down to evil
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
@DBking - You probably wont be able to fix the transparency issue with DarkLIGHTS because I emailed about exactly the same problem with transparent objects and Paul said that it is error and he will fix it in next DL update, but when he does not know. So all we can do is just to wait until a new update is released. I dropped my own level editor for my FPS engine because I cant continue work on it due to the issues with DL and some small problems with BlueGUI too. So im now stuck with 3DWS.

AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, DBP 6.2
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
FXTC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 00:33
if I create lightmap then I lost textures

AMD 2,4 512MB RAM,2x200GB hdd,GforceFX5700GT128MB,IBM21"
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 18:52 Edited at: 20th Nov 2006 18:54
I just want to ask a few questions about my program so I can get a better idea on how to improve it once the Nvidia Compo finishes. Well... here I go:

1) Is the Tab system for displaying tools, lists, settings, and other options, a good idea?

2) Does the program perform the way you had expected it to do (i.e. memory useage, frame rate, does the performance of the program limit the amount of objects you can use in your world)?

3) What is the best feature that you like in the current version of WORLD (V1.01)?

4) What is the worst feature of WORLD?

5) What currently existing feature of WORLD could be improved?

6) Which of these features would you like MOST in the next version of WORLD (more than one option allowed)?
a) Full collision system (NGC and Sparky's Collison)
b) Physics Engine (ODE, Newton and Dark Physics)
c) Sound System (allowing the placement of 3D/EAX Sounds)
d) Terrain System (allowing the creation and editing of terrain)
e) Shader System (allowing shaders to be applied and visible in real time, while being able to adjust their varaibles)
f) Script System (allows you to customise WORLD to fit your own needs, without recoding the program)

7) Overall, what score would you give the current version of WORLD on a scale of 1 - 10, and why?

@FXTC:
I keep getting the same problem in WORLD when light mapping. The problem is, I also seem to get this problem when doing any kind of light mapping with the Dark Lights plugin.

I got around this by saving my world, closing WORLD then reloading my world and, for some reason, the textures and new light maps are all there. This cant be a problem with WORLD as i've checked and tested the Light Mapper code for the 18th time today. The problem must be with the actual Dark Lights plugin, rather than WORLD.

By the way, thats a great town model you've got there!
10 out of 10 from me.

Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
It's the lightmapper that's stopping me able to use it, but terrain would be the best for the next version.

All bow down to evil
Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 23:54 Edited at: 20th Nov 2006 23:58
Here are my few things I just have in my mind:

1) You can get used to it! It's OK as any other way to control the programs functions! (My opinion!)
2) Yes, it does what I thought it should do!
3) The light-map-thing is very nice!
4) Actually I have no idea, maybe the remaining (unfound) bugs?
5) 1. If someone chooses a large viewdistance (for example: 1.000.000) (at startup of a new map, there was somewhere a dialog that ask for "mapsize" or something), and then enables the "GRID"-option from the menue, the performance gets very (s)low! (Cause the lines are drawn very far away!) Maybe somekind of a distance-clip for the lines might help here! (Or limiting the viewdistance!)
2. I tried a "test-map" where I set up some of your examples and then positioned some lights, then calculated the light-maps! After a while the progressbar was full and the light-maps were there too, BUT the dialog-window with the progressbar was still there and I couldn't close it!
3. The lights/entities that are selected should have the position-attibutes on the "object-tab" activated, so that a fast and easy placement is possible! (Without translating on the axis with the different translation-buttons!)

6) All named options are very interesting!
(first thing named = higher rating):
b) Dark-Physics implementation would be fine, with something to enter data for objects etc. like named before in this thread!
a) Sparkys-Collision is very nice (I used it in the DP-Sw-Mode-Comp to bypass the Demo-Limits) and would be cool to see it implemented into your editor!
This would allow the use of "triggers" (objects invisible (hidden), but reacting to collisions with other SC_col-objects), which you can give attributes (for example what action should be performed when a collision occurs (play a sound etc.) and what kind of collision-check (all objects, groups, etc.))!

7) I would rate it actually a "7" (cause I had not tested it too long, but in that time I had some complications as mentioned above, although the first thing mentioned was a result of my behaviour to make "crazy" inputs when dialogs appear! BUT it is a programm with a very high potential!!!)

Sorry for the many brackets, it's a habit of me to put "sub-info" into my sentences!

Keep up the good work!

Hoozer

AMD 64X2 4800+ (939); 2GB; GF 6800LE (@12PS, 6VS; 380 MHz, RAM: 434 MHz)
DP-Sw-Mode-Comp-Entry (updated to V. 1.2):
http://rapidshare.com/files/3326313/PhysiX-Brick-Breakout---V--1-2.zip
draknir_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2006 05:41
wow.. very very good job, its very user friendly, i was able to go through the tutorial and start building levels instantly i do have some suggestions that would be make it a truly invaluable tool:

1) allow the use of DB primitives, or if not all of them, at least the box, wedge and plain.

2) snap to grid options

3) customizable grid size

regards
draknir
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmmm primatives would put it on par with cartography shop 4

All bow down to evil
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2006 21:20
Thanks to those who've replied to my little questionnaire.

More comments are welcome.

The Wilderbeast
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2006 20:06
omg.....this is amazing! nice work for 3 months
keep it up DB King!

Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 18:16 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2006 18:17

World now works on my PC

Now there's no need to continue with my level editor

All bow down to evil
CTF Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 17:41 Edited at: 25th Nov 2006 03:49
I don't know if its been said but the colors of the lights and rotation don't show in dbp.

Otherwise great work so far.

edit: Could you make it so you can take the lightmap off of an object?

Edit2: I figured out the colors problem: the lightmaps from the previously exported world messed up the latest ones somehow. I deleted the lightmaps and reexported and it worked. but the rotation still doesn't
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 11:36 Edited at: 25th Nov 2006 11:38
@The Wilderbeast:
Thanks!

@Vampiric:
Im glad you got it working.

@CTF Freak:
Do you mean, light mapped objects dont have any light maps when you export the world, or do you mean that Light sphere objects dont show up in an exported world?

If the light maps are missing, i'll take a look at it.
If the light spheres are not in your exported world, this is normal. You wouldnt want colored light spheres dotted around your world.

As for rotation, do you mean that the light objects wont rotate?

EDIT:
I think I know what is causing the exported light map problem. I haven't made it so that WORLD will delete the old light maps and export the new ones. I'll fix when I get a bit of time.

Maflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 19:04
I think my problems with the light map is because i'm using multiple texture maps for my objects. No textures get loaded for the object at all. I use Blender btw.
CTF Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 06:08 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 06:09
@DBking: Your edit hit the nail right on the head
but the rotation still doesn't work when exported to dbp.

@Maflash : My files use multi textures too and I think world only opens a certain number of textures when using the .x format. Try using his converter to make them into .DBO files which load faster anyway.
Julius Caesar
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!

I just looked in the newsletter, and saw this link. I clicked on it and came here.

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!

I have to ask, how did you get the "windows style" toolbars and stuff into your program with DBPro?

Also, do the lightmaps only work for people with DarkLights?

I came, I saw, I conquered. The die is cast. It is not these well-fed long haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry looking. Et tu, Brute?
Who am I quoting?
Sven B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 19:36
It is called BlueGUI my friend...
A DLL that can acces the windows interface.

It's the programmer's life:
Have a problem, solve the problem, and have a new problem to solve.
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 5th Dec 2006 08:22
The lightmaps (I think) is DBKings own DLL. An error occured with a beta version once referencing that DLL.

GameDeveloper, make your own games with a drag-and-drop interface. Basically t3dgm+fpsc editor combined.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=86045&b=8&p=2
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
No DBKing uses a nice small plugins called DarkLIGHTS by TGC.

AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, DBP 6.2
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 20:40
I have found a bug, if you do a lightmap of the world, and after it is finished and i select an object and unselect it, it turns black.

Is this issue already in the buglist or did i find something new?

BTW DBKing did you read the mail i sent you?

You never fail, only make mistakes.
Hobgoblin Lord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 10:07
Really nice, but without a doubt it needs a snap to grid option and the ability to set the grid size for the snap. An option to automatically have new objects have "able to be lightmapped" ticked would be nice also. Great work so far.

http://www.cafepress.com/blackarrowgames
Check out my great stuff here
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 13:48
@Slooper:
Yeah, just read the email and those ideas are pretty darn good.Thanks Slooper

About that bug, you had found something new and i've added it to the bug list now.

@Hobgoblin Lord:
I'll add that to the list for V2.00. Thanks Hobgoblin.

Hobgoblin Lord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 22:00
What would also be a nice feature to turn on is Random. What do I mean? Something where you can set some paramaters like -30% minimum and +100% maximum. When placing something like trees for instance the above settings would make trees from 70% normal size to 200% normal size. Nice for when you are placing alot of identicle objects but want a nice variation of the object without manually changing the size of every one of them.

Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 09:33
So the lightmapper isn't real time? It would be cool if you could add realtime shadows! Also how do you rotate the camera?
Great program though so easy, yet powerful, to use!

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 15:24 Edited at: 9th Dec 2006 20:49
Well, WORLD seemed to have dragged me away from the Nvidia compo the same way as it did the PhysiX compo. Anyway, i'll be continuing work on WORLD.

For those thinking of getting Windows Vista and DB Vista whenever they are released, i'll be making a version of WORLD that will work for them. The problem is, I'll need to buy Windows Vista, Nvidia Geforce 8800 and DarkBASIC Vista before I can do any sort of thing. Besides, Vista and the new DB aint out for some time yet.

@HobGolbin Lord:
Yeah, come to think about that, WORLD could also do with a set of object brush tools which allows you to brush objects into your world (e.g. grass and trees), as well as the random object generation you've mentioned. Thanks HobGoblin! this has given me some great uses for this idea of yours.

@Darth Vader:
No, the light mapper only generates textures which create static shadows on objects (as do all other light mappers). The good news is that realtime shadows will be in WORLD whenever I get round to creating the shader system.

EDIT:
I've decided im going to create Version 2 from scratch. The reason for this is that, when started to optimize the version 1 code, I just could find where-abouts half of the stuff was happening in my code. in the V1 DBA code, i've got rems all over the place, but dont really help me.

WORLD V2, will be much, much better. I will garentee that. The first priority for me on V2 will be the memory usage. While i've been using the current version, I hit memory usage of over 500Mb. Lucky for me that I have 4GB RAM, not so lucky for many other users.

The next big difference is that it will be able to nearly everything that people wanted it to do. This includes collisions, physics, terrain editing, shaders (including realtime shadows), texturing, vertex manipulation, sounds and skies. Then there is all the smaller features, like the ability to record a video of your level (within WORLD), take a screenshot of your level, random object placement, ability to offset the world, several new camera modes (RTS, First Person, Birds eye and the current camera system).

Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 12:06
@ DBKing:

Man, if you can put that all together, it might get the best (free) editor I have seen so far (although I have not seen many)!

I also hope that the feature of somekind of "datafield" (like said in some posts before) belongs to the "...nearly everything that people wanted it to do"-list!

In my opinion you can give the nVidia-comp more priority, if you think you can make it (=win) there! But if you choose to make WORLD-V2 instead, I would like that too!

Good luck with all your projects!

Hoozer

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 12:49
@Hoozer:
Quote: "Man, if you can put that all together, it might get the best (free) editor I have seen so far (although I have not seen many)! "

Well, im determined to do it. It may be a month or two of work but i'll get it done none the less.

Quote: "In my opinion you can give the nVidia-comp more priority, if you think you can make it (=win) there! But if you choose to make WORLD-V2 instead, I would like that too! "

I did start my entry but I just couldnt think of an objective for the game, so I got bored with it and started work on WORLD again.

Besides, so far i've enjoyed working on WORLD. I only noticed a couple of days ago that WORLD was in the newsletter for the second time.

Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 13:50 Edited at: 10th Dec 2006 13:51
@ DBKing:

What is your (nVidia-Comp-) game about? (Do you have a WIP in the Comp-Threads?) (Maybe I can give you some ideas to get back to it and finishing it (and maybe winning the comp?)! If it's as good as your editor, I would say you have good chances! )

Hoozer

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 20:54
@Hoozer:
To be honest, I've had more fun making WORLD than making a compo entry. I'll make a real attempt at making an entry for a compo in the future, only when I've got my hands on Windows Vista, DB Vista and a DX10 Graphics Card.

When i've finished working on WORLD (which wont be for a while), i'll continue with my RTS/RPG game I started. Cant.

I've enjoyed making WORLD so far and from my point of view, it's satisfying to think that i've worked on a world builder/editor that several people may (or may not) find useful.

Thanks for the offer on ideas though Hoozer.

Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 21:35 Edited at: 11th Dec 2006 21:38
@ DBKing:

As I read your post an other idea came into my mind! Might it be possible to have the option to activate more "views" (like in 3D max: Top, Front, Side, Perspective, also a change from "front"- to "back"-view etc. would be nice)? It would make the placement a bit easier I think! (If it's an option, then everyone can decide to use it or not!)

Just an idea!

Hoozer

Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 22:32
@Hoozer:
Thats an awesome idea! I've even come up with a way to make the views resizable, so the user could have one view bigger than the other (like you said, 3DS max style of view).

So far i've completed the new prefab system for V2. It allows you to add several directories to a list (in preferences) and WORLD will scan them all for media.

I've also created the basic layout for the new GUI, which is almost the same as the V1 gui except for the way the Tabs, tools and object information is arranged.

Thanks for the idea Hoozer.

Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 23:10 Edited at: 11th Dec 2006 23:11
@ DBKing:

No problem, that's why you have this thread, right?

(Maybe I have some more "creative" ideas which visit me accidently! Well, you will read it here, if that should happen!)

Hoozer

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 00:42 Edited at: 12th Dec 2006 04:22
Wow, very cool, the only thing is, it works perfectly with your chapel object, but I've tried it with two of my own maps, and it won't work with lightmapping . On the first one, the lightmap wouldn't show up at all, even if i made the radius huge and the light right up against a surface. Also, if I tried lightmapping after checking "Object Has Alpha Channel" on one of my maps, it would crash with the "An error has occured, this program has to shut down" error. On my second map (this one just a building, it would lightmap, but for some reason, on some of the textures, it would make them just gray, even after I made the resolution all the way up. Here's what I mean:

then lightmapped:

If you could just get that fixed, then I'll almost definetly be using this for part of my game(s) . Awesome job .

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, they were .x changed to .dbo through your converter, don't know if that had anything to do with it .

Pirates of Port Royale
Live the life of a pirate.
Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 14:21
@ DBKing:

I had an other (stupid) idea! :
Lets say you model your buildings not with 3D-Max, instead you use primitives from your editor (boxes, etc.).
It would be helpful to have a switch which lets you disable parts of your model (for example the front wall or the roof etc.)! Then you could have a look "inside" the bulding and can place objects (furniture etc.) much more easier!

This maybe could be done like this:
Every objects has an option (checkbox or something) that is responsible to show or hide it from the view! Also a "wireframe-mode" or "transparency-mode" might be usefull for this, if you just want to see through the object, but do not want to hide it completely! A grouping option would improve the handling (for example all parts from the roof can be toggled with one switch!)

(The following was the first idea about removing parts from the view, but seems not that good/easy to do to me!)
An other thing might be to have something like a clipping plane, that makes it possible to show the single floors/storeys of a building or all buildings on a map. That way you would have something like an overview of the floors from the buildings, it would make the design much more easier. If you have finished you could set something like "next floor" and then continue with your building to place walls and other stuff. This would be most usefull, if you use the "top-view" to place items/objects. These objects would "snip"/level to the ground of that floor, so that there is no additional adjustment in hight needed, only is the user requests that (toggle "snip to ground" with a checkbox or so)!

I know this is not "very usefull", but I'm someone who has strange ideas all the time!

Hoozer

Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2006 19:55 Edited at: 15th Dec 2006 19:57
I wish there was a way to get the content created with this application into FPSC. Is it possible somehow? Maybe via a direct X file

Lon

[url=http://webpages.charter.net/lflicking/]
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2006 22:34
@Lon:
With the current version of WORLD, it's not possible.
Since you mentioned it, I could add support for exporting FPSC files.

I'll see if I can create an export feature for FPSC files in Version 2 of WORLD. Thanks for bringing this up Lon.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2006 03:21
Any ideas how to fix my bug DBKing?

Pirates of Port Royale
Mr Minimal
Years of Service
User Offline
Hm, I can't start the program due to a missing "MFC71.DLL". What do I have to reinstall? DX? XP servicepack? Something else?

Uhm. Whatever.
Hobgoblin Lord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 18:50
minimal, I was having the same problem before. if you google the dll you can download it and drop it into the folder

Mr Minimal
Years of Service
User Offline
Aaah, it's a Vísual Studio runtime lib, silly me...

Uhm. Whatever.
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 16:36
Quote: "Aaah, it's a Vísual Studio runtime lib, silly me..."

Damn, I just couldn't think what that DLL was part of....

Thanks Mr Minimal.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 21:10
erm...I think you missed my post above, you have any ideas how to fix the bug? or what it is?

Pirates of Port Royale
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 09:56
@Gil Galvanti:
Sorry I missed your post (2 actually), I've had lots of shopping to do for christmas and haven't have had to rush my posts for the last week or so. Xmas shopping is all over now though.

About the bug, yes I do know what it is and yes it can be fixed. That problem you show in your screenshots happens because I added a '2' to the end of the Load Object command when loading objects into WORLD. It was supposed to load objects as the new DBP standard (as said in the help files), but it doesn't seem to work.

Hoozer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 11:17
@ DBking:
Have you read my last post (=additional features/ideas)? (I think you have overseen it OR it wasn't worth to comment it!)

I would like to know what you think about it!

Hoozer

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 20:31
@DBKing: No problem, I was just afraid you were ignoring me . Ok, sounds easy enough to fix, do you have a newer version without the 2 uploaded somewhere?

Pirates of Port Royale
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2006 06:34 Edited at: 30th Dec 2006 07:14
Ever thought about Unity LUA DBP output? Its popular with game developers now.

REASONS
1) Files are text files so changes can be made without recompiling.
2) Ideal for MMORPG allows positions of movable/droppable objects to be stored and all without requiring a database!
3) As well as a simple way to store data it also allows monster / npc AI code to stored/edited outside the compiled.exe. The main reason games devlopers like it because story editors can be working at the same time as the programmers

It can save text files like

and accessed in DBP with something like

I'd love to be able to texture and pull up a matrix to make hills, valleys, roads,
place objects, monsters and NPCs on it,
generating shadows is only something I could dream off (but not essential)
then save it in LUA format so it can be modified in realtime as the MMORPG runs.

http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=lua

Sorry its an addon you have to purchase but its very cheap..ish £12

As seen in...
Blizzard - Warcraft III
Bioware - Baldur's Gate
Lucasarts - Grim Fandango
Crytek - Far Cry
Sierra - Homeworld 2
Electronic Arts - Various Projects

Pretty pwease!!!!

http://www.KumKie.com http://bulldog.servegame.com
Mr Minimal
Years of Service
User Offline
Uhm, I am probably a complete moron, but how do I rotate the camera?

Uhm. Whatever.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 21:36
/bump:
Quote: "do you have a newer version without the 2 uploaded somewhere?"

Pirates of Port Royale
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2007 22:07
sorry for the huge gap between posting everyone, but i had been relaxing a little too much since christmas (playing xbox 360/Wii games and the like ).

Anyway i'm back on track again now. The bad news is that i'm hooked on my Nvidia compo entry (SphereX) at the moment. The good news is that the current version of WORLD is getting a good hammering because thats what im using to make the levels for my compo entry.

I'll definatly be continuing work on WORLD V2 as soon as my Nvidia compo entry is complete. Here's a screenshot of a sphereX level in WORLD:

Hopefully this and everybody else's WORLD screenshots will show a few newcomers what WORLD is capable of.

@Gil Gavanti:
Quote: "do you have a newer version without the 2 uploaded somewhere?"

sorry, V2 is nowhere near finished yet.

@GatorHex:
Quote: "Ever thought about Unity LUA DBP output? Its popular with game developers now."

Yes I had actually though about adding Unity LUA into WORLD. I just need to buy the plugin first and study it a little.

@Mr Minimal:
You just hold down the middle mouse button (scroll wheel button), then move the mouse. Thats it, unless of course, you dont have a middle mouse button. I'll be adding alternative camera rotation controls in v2, so you'll have no problem there.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:15:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:15:41