Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Official WizMod Thread.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 04:52
I'm not one to openly flame in the forums.

I've heard one side of the story and from that side, there was a great deal of injustice. I would like to speak with those involved to get a better understanding here. (Especially since my name was apparently mentioned during the tussle)

The one and only,

Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 05:13
Quote: "I've heard one side of the story and from that side, there was a great deal of injustice. I would like to speak with those involved to get a better understanding here. (Especially since my name was apparently mentioned during the tussle)"

Check your emails, Apple Slicer has sent you an email explaining what happened, his views etc.

Posting this on behalf of Apple.

WizMod Developer.
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 05:59
apple slicer can you send me an email too, cause i have emailed xnrb but he probly hasnt seen it and im very eager to find out what happened

as for apple coming back!!! yay!!! im so happy!!! apple thanks so much!!!

as for s4 stealing this mods ideas.. well i dont know if its true or not, and i dont think its right, but even though i remain fiathful to this mod, my opinioun is it is alright to find ideas in other mods and create them yourself. as long as your not copy pasting the script, i do think it is alright for him to take ideas, even if it isnt fair, so i think that its alright for wizzmod to take ideas from blue mod too, lol still i support kerrby , no more discuession of wizzmod's features should be discuessed except for in email/chat.

shadow666
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "im very eager to find out what happened"

John I think its best to leave as is.

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 06:03
ya im not gonna but in, im just wondering why everyones so upset

shadow666
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 06:25 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 07:11
Quote: "explaining what happened, his views etc."

Guess again.
I received an email but was told that it "doesn't concern me".

Apple Slicer apparently isn't aware why this concerns me so much. Hopefully the email I sent him will shed some light onto why I'm so upset about what I've been hearing.

[EDIT]

Since Apple Slicer hasn't responded to my email, I've forwarded it to Wizzkid, so I can hopefully get an input from him/her.
Seriously, all of this nonsense needs to be put to rest. I honestly cannot believe the outlandish accusations that I've been hearing.

The one and only,

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Since Apple Slicer hasn't responded to my email, I've forwarded it to Wizzkid"

Apple Slicer would like me to tell you that he got it and he is responding.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 07:36 Edited at: 4th Jul 2009 08:04
Flame

This thread has been locked due to the unmanageable number of flame responses. Please refer to section 3.11 - 3.12 of the Acceptable Usage Policy for full details:

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?gf=aup#forum

I already tidied the thread up once today, I'm not going to waste my time doing it again, if people are going to carry on with this! Very disappointed

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 21:15:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 21:15:22