Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / CodeSurge -- DarkBASIC Professional IDE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2007 09:04
second problem:

ctrl+left / ctrl+right does not jump to a word start if there is no space in front. it should have the same behavior for + - or " like it has for spaces...

greetz.
Another Asylum
Years of Service
User Offline
The menu is ***** slow at me must wait ca. 5 seconds to load in a menu list + highlight a menu item

Asylum
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 04:14
Quote: "CodeSurge adds also labels to the function list ..

"functions_public:" gets added as: "s_public:" and alike."

Oops. I really need to rework my parser to fix some of these things. It's just that time is at a premium right now, and I still haven't totally recovered from my finger injury. Yikes! I'm starting to sound like I'm making good excuses instead of delivering good performance! Just please be patient is all.

Quote: "The menu is ***** slow at me must wait ca. 5 seconds to load in a menu list + highlight a menu item "

Let me guess you're using Windows Vista? I've heard that it has some major issues with it, but I don't have Vista yet(and personally, I don't really want it), so I won't be able to do much until I get a copy to test with.

Good performance is better than a good excuse.
CodeSurge -- DBP Editor for serious programmers.
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 12:44
Urgent, but (probably) easy to implement:

Go here

Currently, codesurge crashes when you try to compile using this precompiler.

Could you make it so that codesurge compiles in two steps:
1)Run the source through all precompilers specified in options
2)Run that code through the normal compiler

That way, codesurge will not crash, and also, we can still use codesurge's compile status bar

You will probably have to ask Milkman to change it slightly, but an oop version of DBP can't really be ignored

PS:
The original IDE works with it

Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 02:44
Bug report

If you have a variable that begins with "function", it gets added to the functions list in code explorer.

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 08:00 Edited at: 14th Feb 2007 08:01
Not sure if I have the latest version but creating brackets is really slow, it's almost like the code searches through all of my source files for a closing bracket when it should only search the one line, this is only apparent after you exceed 3-4k lines, then it takes around 1 second to actually draw a brcket, depending on each side of the bracket you draw and where in relation to all the source it is.

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
One suggestion, I dunno if it's been asked yet, but can you make a recently opened files listing under "File" like the classic IDE? I miss that feature.

Also I cast a vote for function folding. Of course these 2 suggestions shouldn't take precedence over bug fixes. I haven't come across any issues yet, but I see some people have posted bugs.

Sometimes the only way over a wall is to pile up enough bodies to climb over - Dave W.
Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 19:25 Edited at: 14th Feb 2007 19:34
I have a question. I've noticed that CodeSurge creates _Temp.dbsource for the compiler, but why does FullSourceDump.dba keep appearing in the TEMP folder? They're exactly the same.

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 20:27
@Diggsey,
I posted in Milkman's thread about the OOP DBP. Hopefully we can work something out to make it work with CodeSurge.

@dark coder,
I posted a message in reply to Cash Curtis II about this. What usually causes it is when you type a closing bracket on the line and there is no other matching opening bracket. In this case, yes it does search through all your code, which is very slow and inefficient. I thought I had it fixed, but that was only for opening brackets. It'll be fixed VERY SOON.

@Agent Dink,
This seems to be the most requested feature right now. Give me a few days and you should have another update with this and a bunch of other nice fixes/enhancements. As for function folding, I don't know that this version of CS will ever have it or not. The problem is that the syntax control I'm using doesn't support it. It is open source, so I can modify it if I have to.

@Code Dragon,
the _Temp.dbsource is created by CodeSurge and then given to the compiler. The FullSourceDump.dba is created by the compiler itself and has nothing at all to do with CodeSurge.

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 20:44
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 07:08
Hey guys, it's UPDATE TIME!
I still have to type with 9 fingers (table saw accident as I posted in geek culture), but I've managed to address some of the most requested features/bug fixes that were on the list. From what I can remember, here's what's changed:

Word-wrap feature.
Recent Projects menu.
Fixed the bug where you would open a project, then start a new project, and it wouldn't compile unless you saved it.
Fixed all slowdown issues(I think ) with bracket matching.
Fixed the bug where editor preferences weren't properly remembered if you had more than one source file opened.
Fixed the border on the Version Info dialog box to be fixed instead of sizeable.

It seems like there were a few other very minor tweaks, but I can't remember right off what they were.

One more thing to be watching for is function folding! YES, it's actually going to be in CodeSurge thanks to empty pointing me to an open source modification of SynEdit that supports it.

Test this and let me know how it works. Once I get function folding in, and fix a few of the problems mentioned with the code parser, I will officially call it version 1.0.

Download is attached, and please continue to give me your comments.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dung3on Mast3r
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a feature suggestion / request. Would it be possible to have multi-language support?
It'd be really nice to have it, and would also make many people decide to finally change to CodeSurge IDE (if they don't have enough reasons yet).

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 14:04
Ide , Word-Wrap and Feature should never be in the same sentance

Also about the function folding, I hope you can add it to possibly all types of loop or encapsulated code, especially when declaring UDTs I hate nothing more than scrolling through a page of variables to find the one I want.

I also request a nicer way to scroll though the tabs for the include files, as if you're working with loads of inlcudes(like I often do) and are working on several parts of a program I often need to jump through files, and if they are slightly over my desktop size scrolling is a slight pain, so could you make it like in Firefox where you can drag and drop the tabs between others? that would make grouping them into usefulness order alot easier.

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 15:09
Thanks for the update Hyrichter!

Right now I can't really come up with anything that I seriously need in it. Hehe.

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 16:01
Quote: "Ide , Word-Wrap and Feature should never be in the same sentance "

Haha, I don't use it myself, but it was simple enough to add, and others were begging for it. It's completely optional.

Quote: "Also about the function folding, I hope you can add it to possibly all types of loop or encapsulated code, especially when declaring UDTs I hate nothing more than scrolling through a page of variables to find the one I want."

I haven't looked in depth at the function folding routines yet, so I can't really comment on this yet. I will say, it's most likely possible.

As for the tabs, I'll see if I can work something out to make it easier. I personally don't like having that many files open at once, so I never really gave this any thought. Thanks for the suggestion about being able to reaarange the tab order. I was going to do it long ago, but it slipped my mind. You probably already know you can use the project explorer to jump to a file, and it'll just go to the appropriate tab if it's already open.

The CodeSmith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 02:41 Edited at: 20th Feb 2007 07:10
I have mentioned the lag that I receive with CodeSurge while using it under Windows Vista. I was messing with some settings today to see if I could get rid of the slowdown and I found something that fixes it, although it in the way that I would hope. If I change my display mode to 16-bit instead of 32-bit, the menu lag completely disappears. Maybe this can give you a lead on fixing the Vista version without actually having to have Vista.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention, CodeSurge gets better with each release, besides the menu lag its awesome, keep it up!

I'm not who you think...
Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, thanks for the recently opened list! CodeSurge is awesome now

Sometimes the only way over a wall is to pile up enough bodies to climb over - Dave W.
Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2007 17:20
i guess this has been asked allready, but cant find a post about it:

1. how about including codecompleation? seriously, quite easy since you use synedit... uniHighliter could be an idea (getting the commands from the included dlls directly and adding them to the syntax check. any function coded in any included dba file also.)
-> i need it badly ... i hate not beeing able to press CTRL+SPACE (list: code compleation) and hover the mouse over (hint-box: show command info) a command.

2. including commandline preprocessors ?
-> use piping to run an option-defined exe with a temp-file that has all the code (only includes are done) to have an own pre-processor to change the tempfiles code, return an errorcode and msg or the resulting code back through the pipe.
-why ?
for example to have simple things like standart defines (TRUE/FALSE) be done by the preprocessor.
allows to implement commands like ENUM and change them to a readable command that can be DBP compiled - i found out a few tricks to allow enums, just code compleation and highliting is not possible so far.

well i got a few more ideas and want to ask what you think of this.
another thing: i would like to join development since i thing this project has the most potential compared to the other codeeditors and since i have a hell lot of sparetime.

-Nabil/BananaAcid- The Banana has you...?!
Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2007 19:52
about this PreProcessor:

i looked into the one mentioned above. this one renames the original compiler and takes its place. then calles the compiler afterwards.

but: it would be better to be able to include it as an option, so the PP could return a line error and an info about the error. also the compilation is faster when turned off. also this would allow to add a list of different PPs. codesurges special ability of jumping to the right error line supports the errorhandling of the PPs if handeled as posted by my previous post.

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2007 20:09
another bug:

well... canceling the compiling Process while the compiler loads, changes the button back to "OK" but clicking it while it shows OK does not return back to CodeSurge. actually i have to kill the proccess. dont know if that is a CodeSurge error

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2007 02:09
just to annoy you:

it would be better NOT to sort the "Source Files", means, to keep the include (.dbpro) order and mybe allow to re-sort the files.

why? if i use the special order the include files are automatically included, i have no clue (except looking into the project file) in what order the code is included.

expl:
_project.dba (screen settings and gosubs to the typedefs in the included files)
main.dba (the main "loop" and "end" statement)
typedeclarations.dba (where the gosubs jump to from _project.dba)
extraFunctions.dba

after the setup in _project.dba it would be good to be sure that the following code is the main code... for example. or if i just cut long code.
or just to have the most important includes organized to the top...

... now im gonna take a break ...

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2007 04:30
1. maybe an option to auto-open all include files on project load
2. ESC to close help. is way faster...
3. option to turn off function/label/type sorting
4. clean up the function/label/type detection (as mentioned previously) the problem exists for all 3
5. option to search command help on en.dblounge.org (en/de)
(de.dblounge.org/main.php?&site=command&name=str%24 -> %24 = $, instead of str$ (str%24) it could be anything) should be quite easy to implement and suddenly your editor supports help in german natively without the need to take care about keeping it up to date...

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
I think double posting is a against the rules

Lol, no jk, I'm sure he'll appreciate the suggestions and reports.

I have no signature...
Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2007 20:34
and again: a bug report

1. opening a .dba file, codesurge doesnt ask to create a .dbpro-file, but shows some mumbojumbo.
2. then, saving "Project AS ..." creates a .dbpro-file with a line called "main=untitled.dba", BUT I HAVE opened a .dba-file FIRST...
3. -> compiling not possible (error is strange -> shows me an I/O error...

BUG: opening .dba, saving .dbpro, .dbpro does not get the .dba file setted as "main="

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2007 07:09
I just downloaded this (newest version), and should've done it a long time ago . There is one annoying yet non-interfering bug though:
Every 10 seconds or so the label list will flash back and forth between alphabetical order and the order they are written in, very fast, like it's constantly refreshing. It stops when you move your mouse over to the labels but can still be annoying .
Here's a screenshot, I had to try a few times to get it when it flashed to the written order, but it flashes between this:

and this:

badoli
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2007 19:27
Hey... first post of me on this forum after like hanging around for ages by now. Sorry, never had anything useful to say

But here comes the premiere: This IDE is really great, makes Darkbasic feel far more professional! Great thanx, hyrichter, awesome work!

Which brings me to my own suggestion: I'd love some key (like for example CTRL-E) to toggle all the explorer/manager-windows hidden/visible. I like those inspector windows, but they take quite some space. Often you don't need them and the edit window itself feels a little narrow in between. Of course you could hide them individually, but it would be awesome if i could make all of them go away and come back with one little shortcut...! You could call it "Expert Mode" or something... What do you think? (Actually it isn't really my idea, i sorta borrowed it from 3dsmax, where they have exactly that...)

cheers
Oli

Shazbot! (I got your numbers!
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
Bugs

When you don't save a project and compile it the project name is all of the code you've entered, no abriged so it get's quite long.

Computer says n00bed
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 19:28
Sorry for not replying to everyone sooner. Been really busy as you could probably guess.

@Nabil,
Thanks for all the bug reports and feature requests. That should keep me busy for a while! No offence meant at all, but I'm cool with developing this myself still. I really don't want to turn development over to anyone else as I feel it's so much a part of me. I appreciate the offer, though, and will keep it in mind if I finally decide to let others help out with the actual coding.

@Everyone,
I'm looking into all the bug reports/feature requests you guys have made. Expect another update soon, hopefully with function folding and some better intellisense(command list). Thanks for the suggestions and the compliments.

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2007 23:39
hi there!

Maybe this could help a little:

http://www.issue-tracking-software.de/

at the bottom are the free ones to download. upload at a free host and allow us to post the bugs there. might be easier to overlook.

keep it up.

btw: i cant find anything more atm i can complain about *grin*. ... got to try harder to find anything :-P
BUT: i am need for the posted things. im really going into this preprocessor thing, so that would allow me to do this ENUM, CLASS, #define stuff. why i am so annoying ? i am on a quite big project and have a lot of inlcudes (units) with a few thousend lines allready. so i cant keep all in mind (constants, thatswhy i want to have enum support in the IDE->codecompleation: add all words left to a space or equalsign between ENUM blabla and ENDENUM) and want to make everything a little more structured.

the enum thing so far (without preprocessor, unfortunatly: no codecompleation!! )
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=codebase_view&i=5e1aa23124a3ba4c189200c8c683d2bd

Tim Will Hack
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there,

I have been having this problem for a while now, I thought it was because I had a large source (over 9900 lines) but I just started another project with like 20 lines so far.

Heres what happens:
Save Project as whatever
Save Code as dba
if I open the project manager and change the window fullscreen to window and 800x600 I get this error almost every time I try to save:

Check out my new website - http://www.madcents.com/
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2007 13:15
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but a remove indentions/ align left function or a reformat/indent function would make my days go alot easier. I can't stand improperly indented code so the first thing I do when someone sends me code is reformat it. If I could remove all the indentions it would make it 100 times easier to do.

badoli
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2007 13:59
Another little thing i know from other editors:

Example: You are in a line of 40 chars at char 20. Next Line has 5 chars, line after that has again 40 chars. You jump down two lines over the 5-char-line. The curser lands at char 5 of the 40-char-line. There are editors which maintain the char-20 position, so the cursor ends up at char 20 of line 3 again. Is that possible as an option?

(I hope that is understandable... can't think of a better way to explain it now...)

Shazbot! (I got your numbers!
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2007 18:08
A really cool function would be where you select a block of code, and on each line, it swaps each side of an equals sign. Eg:

becomes:

It shouldn't be too hard to do

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 00:47
hm.. back to the PreCompiler thing:

i am working on something currently, which could be an idea to bundle with this project:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=100985&b=8

Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 01:24
Just a tiny bug to report, for some reason the menus (File, edit etc) are quite slow and choppy in Windows Vista, its kinda weird since everything else works perfectly. Not that much of an important bug but I thought I may as well mention it
dawlane
Years of Service
User Offline
I too have noticed that the menu bar is slow and choppy. This also happens in the Protean IDE for Blitz3D and more than likely has some thing to do with the net frame work. I guess codesurge use's the 1.1 version (vista comes with 2.0 the lastest is 3.0) or it could be one of the 3rd party components if any are used.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2007 19:18
The menu is only slow in Vista, and I'm not sure why. Someone said that if you switch your video drivers to 16-bit mode, then it's fast. I want to get it fixed, but I don't have Vista here.

And let's clear something up once and for all:
CodeSurge does NOT use the .net framework!!!!

zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 05:54 Edited at: 5th Mar 2007 06:22
Hopefully this is not redundant, but I can not get alternate mouse cursors to work. I can load them, but when I try to access them via the CHANGE MOUSE command anything beyond the default (Windows)application or wait cursors is not visible. When searching the forums about this problem, other IDEs sometimes have this problem as well. So, I do believe it is something that needs to be fixed in CS's code.
--
TAZ

I found the smoking gun.

An example of what Codesurge does in the DBPRO file...

What I see with the original editor in the DBPRO file...

Even if I load in a project file with a valid cursorarrow and cursorwait records, CodeSurge overwrites them with cursor1 and cursor2 which breaks the compiler's ability to used custom cursors.

So, that's a bug that needs to be fixed badly. I'd like to add on a feature when you're in that area. Cursor previews in the project explorer along with a number that makes meaningful sense to the user/change mouse function. (ie. cursorarrow = 0, cursorwait = 1, aditional cursors 2 and higher...) While it is nice that the explorer sorts the cursor names alphabetically, it is counter intuitive to the developer which has no clue right now as to which cursor ID number is assigned to which file.

In the above example, I use green for go/normal action, yellow for please wait/loading, red for out of bounds when drawing, and the the pencil and eraser for the scratch pad.

"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal." -- Wally
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 10:03
I also noticed the TAB key doesn't do anything on the project manager window, also about the tree views, the Visual C++ 2005 IDE is a great example of how CodeSurge should be like, as it has dropdowns for the resources, code folders and everything, and you should have a list of functions in another tab or classes as it is in the IDE. Also their IDE doesn't have a close button for the source tabs which I think needs to be done in CodeSurge as accidently closing a tab can be quite annoying.

Also something for future consideration, I've seen a lot of precompilers being made recently(a lot is an understatement) and I was thinking if you were to implement LUA scripts to parse the compiler output from the IDE then people would have to simply write their own scripts to add precompiler feeatures, rather than the user having to download 500 programs and hacking them around to add something that will likely be useless, this feature could also be used to format code and to add macros, rgb pickers and other useless features.

And is there any chance of having some slightly improved graphics? as the IDE looks slightly bottom line right now, s basically look at the VC++ IDE and copy .

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 16:14
Zircher,
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm surprised no one else brought it to my attention. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed.

Yes, I've seen all these precompilers, and I'm going to be figuring out some sort of plugin system. The LUA script idea sounds neat, but as I've mentioned before, time is a big issue with me, and I do have other goals in life besides writing the best DBP IDE.

Quote: "And is there any chance of having some slightly improved graphics?"

Yes. But not if it slows down performance.

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 14:14 Edited at: 6th Mar 2007 14:21
@Lost in Thought -
Quote: "Don't know if this has been mentioned, but a remove indentions/ align left function or a reformat/indent function would make my days go alot easier. I can't stand improperly indented code so the first thing I do when someone sends me code is reformat it. If I could remove all the indentions it would make it 100 times easier to do."

You can do that in CodeSurge, I do it frequently. Select everything, then press Shift+Tab a couple times until everything is aligned to the left. Then you can select blocks of code and re-indent it.

I don't care about graphics, personally. It just slows down the editor.

Come see the WIP!
Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 16:22
slows down, yes if your gfx card has less then 32 mb ram. bat then you wouldnt be able to run the editor anyways. delphi loads gfx to ram or directly from the resources, thats a fast method for doing such stuff. no performance loss from that side.
the other thing, talking about the menu: it seems to be a component (drawing) problem. i think this can be handled by upgrading the used ones. (using JvMenu) for example.

hyrichter:
adding an own plugin system? why dont add DBPmC? DBPmC handles compiler info the same way DBP's compiler does. means no change for you. just shows the precompiler status, but if an error is found by the precompilers, DBPmC will just exit. (error is allready returned by the precompilers so no need for more to do) plugins return an error the same way, but use DBPmC to write the error to the memory file, DBPmC exits then. behaving like the dbp compiler.
so if you would include a plugin system for precompilers, my DBPmC would be useless .

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 16:31
btw: CS rewrites the whole dbpro config file. it does not take unknown commands over. you should do that to keep keys and values you do not handle yet. i realized that while writing DBPmC config data to this files. also the cursor thing mentioned above and a few more media things. that keeps you also from always beeing compatible to compiler+dbpeditor upgrades and other editors in case they support something special.

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 18:31 Edited at: 6th Mar 2007 18:31
Nabil, sorry, but being able to configure plugins directly from the IDE is much more useful However, there are still many people using the default IDE, and other IDEs apart from Codesurge. They will still need your plugin

dawlane
Years of Service
User Offline
The problem with the slow and choppy menu's in vista looks more likley to be a problem with "Aero" gui display manager. (Try and submit a bug report to Microsoft they give you the run around and charge you for reporting problems with thier software. Read this http://weblog.timaltman.com/node/834).

When you change the display mode to 16 bit, Vista sets the display setting's to Vista Basic. So I thought I would have a play with the Performance Options and turn off any thing flashy to do with the menus.

Result No joy.

Though if you turn off the "Enable desktop composition" the menus are fast, just no flash minimize/maximize,transparent glass effect of application windows.
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 22:20
Quote: "You can do that in CodeSurge, I do it frequently. Select everything, then press Shift+Tab a couple times until everything is aligned to the left. Then you can select blocks of code and re-indent it."

Awesome

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 23:29 Edited at: 7th Mar 2007 19:57
Quote: "Nabil, sorry, but being able to configure plugins directly from the IDE is much more useful"

uhm. i dont see the difference. plugins are either turned off or on. only very few are configurable. and they cann be called by a param "/cfg plgname.dll". running DBPmC without any param starts the setup to turn on/off plugins, includes.
*grin* seriously, i dont know what i am exactly doing DBPmC for anymore... it wont take long, and anyone uses CS anyway...
so i would be better off waiting for the plugin system of CS to be finished and code for.
*thinking*....

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 06:03
i think, i will continue developing and provide something new: DLL creation within CodeSurge. this is handled by a plugin, which will be downloadable speratly. I think that is something innovative and new. and usefull. just the functions need to be coded, everything else is done automatically. posted some about this on DBPmC (->Additional).

RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 15:10 Edited at: 9th Mar 2007 15:11
hyrichter, could you email me please? I cannot find your email address.

rick@thegamecreators.com

Cheers,

Rick Vanner

Financial Director
TGC Team
[Check out Jed McKenna - http://www.wisefoolpress.com/]
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 17:18
Absolutely! Sending email right now!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 13:10:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 13:10:57