Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / CodeSurge -- DarkBASIC Professional IDE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 08:09
BUG REPORT:

There is still a problem with the parenthesis matching with the latest version of CodeSurge...

With a large program (mine is >30K lines) try placing a ) on a line before typing the ( you will experience a very long delay.
Hammaman
Years of Service
User Offline
@diggsey

Many thanks for the short tutorial.

The reason for the query was that in some examples, the #include command is used to bring in another DB source file; whereas the correct method seems to be to add it via the IDE. Doing both, gives you a duplicate function error (which I see newcomers are still getting).

@scraggle

I'm certainly not going to hold my breath for a compiler change, but the BlueIDE feature does seem to address some of the issue - though it doesn't seem a large leap to go from that to having defined variables appearing in another colour (but as I'm not a C++ programmer, I am prepared to be corrected!).

[quote]If hyrichter can impliment that in CodeSurge I will be very happy[\quote]

So will I.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 22:27
Dave J

Quote: "Quote: "This isn't a real issue but I was wondering if you could create a "REM" command that could enclose a large amout of text so as one wouldn't have to REM each line."

You can use Remstart and Remend for that:"

I forgot to say thanks.

============================================================

Another possible implementation if possible or feasible is with the select statement which is -- as far as I can tell -- very limited. Because of this I still end up using a lot of if statements. I still have to utilize a lot of if statements with the select statement. I wouldn't really have to if the select statement would allow the following:

1.) a literal value in the select statement
a.) select 5
b.) select "text"

2.) a variable in the case clause.
a.) true = -1
false = 0
b.) select -1 or select true
case true
endcase
case false
endcase

This is a very simplified example but I have examples from any of my VB6 code that is quite complex. I sometimes nest if statements and other select statements within the initial select statement.

Of course I realize that adding this creates a lot more code for the IDE and the logic would probably be somewhat complex.

A book that I have -- that I would probably use for DarkBasic Pro 101 -- doesn't even include the select statement. That kind of says something.

As opposed to Highlander.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 04:26 Edited at: 27th Jan 2007 04:29
Hi guys,
I didn't notice Hammaman's and Flatlander's posts as new posts because of a bug in the forum. Anyway, to address some of your questions:

Option Explicit request:
Yes, this would definitely be nice, and I'll have to figure out a way to get it into the IDE. Either that or get Lee to add it to the DBP compiler (much preferred.)

Variable Case fixup:
Do I have to? Just kidding, but ever since I started using more case sensitive languages, this hasn't seemed like as neat of a feature as it did back when I used VB. I'll put it on my to-do list with an option to turn it off, of course.

Select case request:
Can't you already do it? It sounds like maybe you're not quite familiar with DBP's version of select/case.

As for true and false, just create two global variables in your code:

Please realize that this is just an IDE for DBP, and has nothing to do with the compiler, and I'm not affiliated any way with TGC. I can't change the DBP language syntax. However, something like an option explicit is doable because it would just warn the user of any undeclared variables, but wouldn't stop them from compiling it if they really wished to.

Edit:
@thedubdude:
Thanks for noticing. I'll get that fixed right away.

Good performance is better than a good excuse.
CodeSurge -- DBP Editor for serious programmers.
Slayer93
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 04:42
Quote: "I didn't notice Hammaman's and Flatlander's posts as new posts because of a bug in the forum. Anyway, to address some of your questions:
"

Did you notice the bug I posted

Quote: "Here is a little bug when you start a new project in codesurge the main dba source doesn't show in the Project Explorer. You would have to save the project, close it and then open it to see the main source."

Working on Boxed for NVIDIA compo. Check it out

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 05:13
Quote: "
Did you notice the bug I posted"

Yes, but I can't exactly duplicate it.

When you start a new project, the project explorer doesn't show anything there. But when you save it, it will put the main source file under the "Source Files" node in the treeview.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 06:30
hyrichter

Quote: "Select case request:
Can't you already do it? It sounds like maybe you're not quite familiar with DBP's version of select/case."

No, it doesn't. However, I figured it probably had to do with the compiler and couldn't be done. I'm going to see if I can't do a function and if so then maybe a dll.

Here is what I was talking about (this is something I'm not really coding). As you can see the case has variables not literals:

Also, being able to have a literal as the select parameter is nice.

But if it is dependent upon the compiler then outta luck, eh?

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 06:50
@hyrichter
I really enjoy your IDE, and i'm going to use it as much as I can when I get the problem figured out with my computer *The one, with the restarting* and stuff. However, because i've wanted to create an IDE for a while, i've began working on my own IDE for DBP. I just want to let you know that it's not meant to compete with your IDE (Or anyone elses), and that it's just being done because Ive been wanting to do this for a while. I hope that you do not mind this, and want to make sure that it's OK with you that I create this (I dont want you to feel like i'm trying to compete with your's or anything).

With the best possible intentions,

Cheers,

-db

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 07:05
Agghh, forget about the selection function. What was I thinking!

There'd be too many variables that would need to be passed.

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 07:05
DB user 2006+
No problem at all. You can email me if you have any questions about writing an IDE. Funny thing is, this IDE was created almost completely by accident. I was bored late one night, and decided to see what would happen if I tried writing a DBP IDE in Delphi. Well, it was so fun, I couldn't stop, and now look what's happened.

Just curious, what language are you planning to use? Good luck.

Slayer93
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 07:13
Quote: "When you start a new project, the project explorer doesn't show anything there. But when you save it, it will put the main source file under the "Source Files" node in the treeview."

Oh well its not a big problem I can deal with it ,but is anyone else having this problem or is it only me

Working on Boxed for NVIDIA compo. Check it out

empty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 16:12
@Flatlander
While I agree that the ability to use expressions as parameters in case statements can be useful sometimes, I really don't see the usefulness of literals as parameters for the select statement. If you need it for debugging purposes, a pre-processor like D Man's awesome DBPre is much better suited since redundant code will not be compiled.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 20:19
@hyrichter
I didnt expect you to be so optimistic about this

I only have one question to ask, is, how did you do the syntax highlighting? I cant get everything done correctly, and when I attempt parsing, after a few lines, the prog becomes dred-fully slow.. So I had to rely on an outside source for the parsing, which is just a set of functions, and it's rather limited, but quick. (I cant learn anything from it).

I am writing it in C++.

Attatched is a screenshot if you're interested.

Cheers,

-db

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 22:01
@empty

Yea, that isn't needed as much. I will just have to get used to using the select statement as is. You have to know that I spent 20+ years programming with Visual Basic and it has a lot of useful syntax that goes beyond some of the commands that DB uses. Before that Main Frame Assembly and COBOL as well as DOS Basic. DB is probably a lot closer to DOS Basic, however that was a long time ago. *** let's see where's the smiley with the beard?

Tapewormz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 02:59 Edited at: 28th Jan 2007 03:13
Will there be added functionality for Shark Basic? http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=68313&b=10

Quite possibly the most fun flame thread ever!

LOL!

But seriously, would it be possible to allow users of Codesurge to utilise their own media for toolbar icons? I'd like to skin my copy of Codesurge and personalise it that much more. It's purely aesthetic I know. It would be one of those, if you have time requests. Perhaps it could work the same way MIRC works, where it looks for a gif or a bmp image and then depending on the size of the image, breaks it up into the appropriate toolbar icons. Background images for the code/project panes would also be nice. I'd like to add a nice subtle brushed steel look . Yeah yeah, I'm a turkey...

And here's a penguin!

@F l a t l a n d e r, he's just (not downplaying anything by saying just) writing an IDE (glorified notepad that saves/loads and exports the dba files). He's not re-writing the compiler.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 06:48
@Tapewormz

*** he sighs *** yea, I know. I never could hit three cherries

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 16:11
I have just been having a go at a text editor which highlights keywords from DBP

In 150 lines, it highlights all commands written in a text file, and also highlights this line correctly:

move camera upkey()-downkey()

(which for some reason codesurge doesn't highlite properly)

It is also very quick, as it only does the current line.

It is written in VB

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 17:44
Quote: "only have one question to ask, is, how did you do the syntax highlighting? I cant get everything done correctly, and when I attempt parsing, after a few lines, the prog becomes dred-fully slow.. So I had to rely on an outside source for the parsing, which is just a set of functions, and it's rather limited, but quick. (I cant learn anything from it).
"

I'll answer the best I can, but this is a very large and complex topic. It's kinda like asking me "how does a car move?"

I'm using the SynEdit for the code editor. It has several highlighters that come with it, but none of them understood the style of DBP's keywords, so I took one that looked the closest (TSynGeneral) and modified its source to work properly. The SynEdit component takes care of painting the text the proper color, etc. In looking at the code, it would appear that it only bothers to update what's on the screen, so it doesn't have to do a lot of useless work.

Now, here's what I had to do to get the highlighter working properly. I had to get the highlighter to understand when a DBP keyword was actually a keyword or when a comment occured, etc. Keywords were definitely the hardest part of this.

So, the first thing to do is to get the list of all the keywords from the .ini files on startup. Then it alphabetizes the list and discards any duplicates. Then, I create an array that holds what indexes the keywords for each letter start and end. This is for optimization, of course. When the highlighter is asked to determine if some text is a keyword, rather than just searching through the whole list until it finds it or doesn't, it'll look at the first letter of the text, and that determines where in the list of keywords it should start looking and where it should stop. Then I have a loop that looks through this smaller list of keywords. But I also added one more optimization. Rather than just going from the first of all keywords that start with "a" for example, the first iteration of the loop looks at the first of the list, the second looks at the last, and so forth until the loop reaches the middle of the list. This speeds things up for if the keyword is near the end of the list.

Hopefully that gives you some idea of what I'm doing. There's even more to it than that, but it could take a long time to explaing. Feel free to email me if you'd like.

Quote: "Will there be added functionality for Shark Basic?"

Of Course

Quote: "he's just (not downplaying anything by saying just) writing an IDE (glorified notepad that saves/loads and exports the dba files)."

Very glorified and sophisticated notepad.

@Diggsey,
Good job. But I see one fundamental flaw. You say it only highlights the current line. What happens if you have a remstart/remend block and you remove the remstart?
Also, what does CS do wrong with highlighting that example? It highlights all the keywords for me.

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 18:11 Edited at: 28th Jan 2007 18:18
Quote: "Also, what does CS do wrong with highlighting that example? It highlights all the keywords for me."

It highlights them fine but put the cursor over any of the keywords and press F1 and you will get help for the first word only.

[Edit] I take it back, that seems to be fixed now.

However, what is wrong is this:

Of Course you would need to have IanM's Matrix1 plugin for that to happen.

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 19:21
Quote: "Of Course you would need to have IanM's Matrix1 plugin for that to happen."

Ah, I don't have that plugin, so that's why it looks fine here.

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 21:33
@hyrichter

I haven't done remstart and remend yet, but I know exactly how I'm going to do it

When the user types remstart, it stores it in an array of start and end positions. Then, whenever the user edits a line, it first checks that it's not between any of the start and end positions. If it is, it highlights it as a comment, otherwise, it does exactly the same as before.

The CodeSmith
Years of Service
User Offline
Any plans for making the IDE not lag on Vista?

I'm not who you think...
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 05:35
@Hyrichter
I downloaded Turbo Delphi like you said (A while ago). But whenver I try to run it, it says I need a license.

How do I get it to run for me?

Thanks,

Cheers,

-db

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 05:46
Quote: " Any plans for making the IDE not lag on Vista?"

Yes. Once I get Vista, I'll figure it out to make it work nicely.

@DB User,
You need to get the registration key from Borland:
http://www.codegear.com/tabid/144/Default.aspx

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 06:08
thanks hyrichter

Cheers,
-db

Tapewormz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 07:16
@hyrichter, another little feature in the category of...when you get around to it. Would it be possible to show the installed plugins on the about spash or something?

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 09:00
@hyrichter -
You probably addressed it already, but the bracket matching is messed up. When I open a bracket in the middle of an existing line, it hangs for a long time. Is it checking every bracket in the program? I'm working on 18k lines.

Thanks!

Come see the WIP!
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 15:23
I just tested what you're talking about, and you're right, Cash. It should only be looking at the current line, but I'll take a look at the code again and figure out what else is going on with it that slows it down. The Synedit control has a bracket matching function in it, but from what I've found, it's been quite inefficient, and I've been modifying it to get around some of those problems. The problem seems to be when you're typing a bracket in the middle of some text, not inside of any other existing brackets. So, typing new code should be fast, but modifying existing code is probably real slow. Am I right?

In the meantime, you could just disable bracket matching if it keeps slowing down too much. I promise I'll get this fixed.

Quote: "Would it be possible to show the installed plugins on the about spash or something?"

Yes, I'll probably create a menu option for it in the help menu.

Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 15:37 Edited at: 29th Jan 2007 15:51
You're exactly right about when the problem occurs. Very cool, I'll promptly disable it until I need it. I like how it looks, and look forward to the revision

Come see the WIP!
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 05:53
Oddity:

I have several source files for my program. If I turn off INTELLISENSE while viewing one source file then go to another, INTELLISENSE is turned back on. It appears that editor preferences are program specific not global.
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 06:27
The intellisense is great, your computer is just trying to tell you that

Come see the WIP!
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 16:48
Speaking of intellisense, I think it would be possible to highlight function calls when they are found. It wouldn't be a bad thing, because those people who wouldn't like it could just make them turn black. But yeah, function calls - highlight! Please!

Darksoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 20:15 Edited at: 1st Feb 2007 20:23
You know what would be great for this IDE is an auto-save feature, or autobackup (when you compile it makes a .bak file that matches the current contents.

I've been having very frequent freezing with my computer recently and its so very frustrating to lose any new code.

I'm switching over to this IDE now because I really like the alphabetized functions / labels. Good work!

EDIT:
I found '_Temp.dbsource' in the same folder as the source you are working on that is written to apparently when you click the compile button (includes any changes that you have made since last saving). This is a nice safeguard and works fine for my inquiry about autosaving.

Check out my new website - http://www.madcents.com/
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 02:51
Quote: "I think it would be possible to highlight function calls when they are found."

It actually does do intellisense for your own functions, but only if the files are opened up in the IDE. I need to get it fixed so that it works with your whole project, regardless of whether or not an included file is opened or not.

Quote: "You know what would be great for this IDE is an auto-save feature, or autobackup (when you compile it makes a .bak file that matches the current contents."

There's an option called "Save on compile" for that very reason. The _temp.dbsource file is actually all your source files collated together, ready to be fed to the compiler.

Pulsar Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Please, don't forget the wrap mode "

Bump!

~Pulsar Coder
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 06:14
Quote: "Please, don't forget the wrap mode"

I've remembered it.

Bozzy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 23:39
You know what I really liked about Synergy IDE. No not the fact that it breaks every 5 minutes, but the way it had a proper FULL-SCREEN mode. I really liked that.

I would love to see it in codesurge, as codesurge actually works on my pc! Would it be possible?

Cheers,
Bozzy
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 22:36
Brilliant job, can you tell me if I can link lines yet and if so how? which menu?, I am using ... to link lines together, if I do that may final stop using the other one.

cheers

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 02:50 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 02:51
@Bozzy,
I never gave any thought to a full-screen mode on an IDE, but it's certainly possible. The truth is, I don't see it as an advantage, since you'll have to break out of it to jump to functions, etc., but if others think it's necessary, it can be figured out.

@HowDo,
I assume you're talking about line concatenation. Unfortunately, CodeSurge doesn't have any support for this right now, although it will soon. I've got another update in the works that supports word wrapping, so you wouldn't even need a concatenation operator. Here's a screenie (notice lines 276 & 277):

Attachments

Login to view attachments
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 07:04 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 07:04
I have a few possible features, as I'm a organisation freak in terms of coding, I love to have loads of include files, however it's rather stupid expanding on the existing 13 files in my project, as scrolling across the bar makes things more annoying, so would it be possible to have a global functions list, and be able to open a new window with just that function, because this would act almost like having more include files, only it saves alot of time.

Also another request, when you double click on text, it selects from either side untill it hits a space or the start/end of line, could you change that to include brackets aswell?

For example,

Hello(Pizzas).Whatever

When double clicked

Hello(Pizzas).Whatever

changes to:

Hello(Pizzas).Whatever

When double clicking Pizzas

Hello(Pizzas).Whatever

And I still get the annoying minimizing problem when opening new projects, perhaps it has something to do with the way I've aliged all my project windows on the right, and the project has multiple include files, but this problem isn't that much of a hastle.

Also sometimes when I get a Runtime error the IDE doesn't goto any line in the code, so I must look at the fullsource dump to see where it happened, or atlest where DBP thinks it happened :p.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 05:22
hyrichter thank's for your reply, your word wrapping, looks a better way of doing it save having to put three or what ever dots on a line.

it'll just drive a few users nut's when we copy and paste some code to the forums.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Brain111
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 03:08
I really like the interface. Alot. I will probably use this for everything now. Even if it "destroys all of my projects" like it said at the top, it will be worth getting to use this awesome editor.
Brain111
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 03:10
OH, one thing that would be crazy awesome if you added it to this is the ability to add more than one media file to the project at a time. That always kinda bugged me with the regular editor. Like if it's possible, can you make it so you can highlight several files in the browser and just click the add button?
Banana Acid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 22:52
CodeSurge v0.9 Build 4

little bug i guess:

"Could not create C:\Programme\Dark Basic Professional\Help\examples\particles\C:\Programme\Dark Basic Professional\Compiler\..\temp\\temp.exe"

very strange.... it didnt work in the first place when i clicked compile and run, so i tried "Set the DBpro Path".... well still no way...

... the temp path thing should be trailed off...

btw: you should create the EXE were the source resides, since it may be setup not to compile all media to one file.
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
@hyrichter - very good and sleek design. cant wait for a new update. one thing tho you can probably change those strange blue circles under tab names (Project Manager, Project Explorer etc.) to a something more professional or you can simply make them all light blue and not in a shape of circle and one more thing the new version information editor dialog can be sctretched to fullscreen I think you just forget to set forms attributes to FIXED-BORDER. otherwise in design aspect CodeSurge is very clean and professional IDE. Keep up the good work!

AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, DBP 6.2
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2007 05:47 Edited at: 8th Feb 2007 05:49
Quote: "it'll just drive a few users nut's when we copy and paste some code to the forums.
"

Not at all, actually. The word-wrapping is totally dependent on your screen settings and editor window size -- if you copy and paste, it'll do it as one line.

Quote: "OH, one thing that would be crazy awesome if you added it to this is the ability to add more than one media file to the project at a time. "

Yep, coming soon.

@Banana Acid,
Not sure exactly what's causing the problem there, but it sounds like the .dbpro file has an absolute path in it for whatever reason, and CodeSurge didn't understand it properly. Open the .dbpro file and make sure all paths are relative, or just delete the project file and start a new one and see if that helps. The EXE is created where your source code is unless you don't have a project saved first, in which case it's in the Codesurge folder/temp.

@dark coder,
I meant to have a global function list long ago, but I didn't realize that it only shows the functions for the files you have opened. This is getting fixed, however. I'm not sure I personally like the idea of opening functions in a separate file, so if that's a feature, it'll definitely be optional.
Quote: "Also another request, when you double click on text, it selects from either side untill it hits a space or the start/end of line, could you change that to include brackets aswell?"

I'm not sure on that one. It's actually just built into the editor control, and I had nothing to do with it at all. The editor control is open source, and I have modified parts of it, so it's possible to modify this as well.

Quote: "Also sometimes when I get a Runtime error the IDE doesn't goto any line in the code, so I must look at the fullsource dump to see where it happened, or atlest where DBP thinks it happened :p.
"

Not sure why it wouldn't do it unless there's no line number given in the error. However, if you do have a line number, just hit ctrl + p to jump to project line, and it'll take you to the proper file and line.

@Olby:
Yeah, good point about the gradients. I just haven't bothered doing anything with them since about the first day I started the project. Thanks for the mention about the version info dialog.

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2007 10:55 Edited at: 9th Feb 2007 10:55
Hey Hyrichter,

Someone just posted a screenie of some other IDE for torque I think, and looking at the way they grouped the includes into the tree was really awsome, I really think this is vital to Code Surge, as currently all you see is a list of all includes with the path in the name, if I had a bunch of folders with various includes in that would save me alot of time finding the correct filename.

here's a pic:

http://www.garagegames.com/products/106/images/

DaDrivel
Years of Service
User Offline
@hyrichter:
CodeSurge is a really nice IDE, but there's a question, and I hope it hasn't been posted in the last 700 posts :
CodeSurge includes files, that are aded to the project into your maincode. Is there a way to disable this function or to define, where the code ist included (at the end of file, or at the beginning or whereever).

Well, just keep on coding, this IDE is the best one, I've ever used!

DaDrivel
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2007 20:37
@dark coder,
I don't know why I didn't think of that before! So, all you do is create subfolders in your project folder and put your includes in them. I'm definitely going to be working on this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

@DaDrivel,
Currently there is no way to order the way the includes are included, except to name them in alphabetical order. The main reason for this is that an include file really should just have functions in it, so it wouldn't matter where it's added in your source code. However, several people seem to like the idea of arranging the compilation order, so I will be adding this feature SOON.

Nabil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2007 08:28
... another error:

CodeSurge adds also labels to the function list ..

"functions_public:" gets added as: "s_public:" and alike.

you should not add any words beginning with "function" afterline break, but ad words that are "function " after line break.
trim leading spaces and check for "function "

sorry if this is talked about allready...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 21:02:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 21:02:49