Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Game Design Theory / Text Adventure Competition!

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2006 11:43
i also say show it...

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2006 18:13
I thought about this all night. You all seem to want the scores posted, and there has been very little protest, so here's what I'll do:

The top 3 games in the competition were each scored by three of the four judges (I sent five e-mails to Shane in all and he never replied... I'm hoping everything is okay!), so I'll display the highest and lowest scores that those three games earned. The rest of the games were each scored by a single judge, and I quickly went through each of them to be certain the scores were fair, but I didn't alter the scores... I just made sure the judges weren't making up random numbers Anyway, each of those individual scores will be displayed as well. Please note that I will not be telling anyone which judge scored his or her game... I don't see a need for that. Anyway, I'm off to create the new thread where we'll announce the winners, so good luck to all of the contestants (moot point seeing as how the winner has already been decided, hehe). Join us in our new thread, which will be posted at 12:00pm EST (noon)... in roughly 45 minutes!

"In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe"
IBOL
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 11:46
Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2006 00:10
Woops, forgot to do that! ty ibol!

"In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe"