Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Night Fall

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 20:16
The flickering code is very simple.

Randi,
Behave now girl - I can hear the hormones bubbling away on all the young lads reading this

I told you I was a tease!

@ Raven
Very amazing!!!
I am impressed!
I couldn't make anything that good if my life depended on it.
But take your time, get some rest.

Randi
CarlTaylor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 21:36
i like Van B's original idea way up there at the top, about surviving in the house until morning.

Quote: "Us one-tract mind men(boobs, bear, games)"

yum, bear

P4 2gig, 256mb RAM, 64mb DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 w/ TV Out
CarlTaylor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 21:39
by the way, what type of file is .rar?

P4 2gig, 256mb RAM, 64mb DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 w/ TV Out
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 21:57
A .rar file is like a .zip file, but much better.

For example, my Night Fall game is 6.17mb in .exe form.
In .rar form it is 1.56mb
In .zip form it is 2.44mb

It compresses almost a full megabyte more.

You can get WinRar here...

http://www.rarlab.com/

And I suggest you do.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 22:16
lol... i'll get some rest when i'm tired
just been playing about with some ragdoll physics with the little guy - kinda got distracted by throwing in at a wall and watching him crash to the ground hehee.

working on the anims right now though - so probably not finished by 12 like i thought, but thats what i get for a short attention span ... as a consolation i'll make a bat and give you that too hehe shouldn't take more than a few mins.
i'm not sure you'll want to use it but i wanna make an emerging from the ground animation i think i'm so bored lol

any other suggestions whilst i'm at it?

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 23:31
The emerging from the ground will definately be used.

I think coming out of a grave, then walking, then falling down is plenty for a zombie.

Randi
darkCorridor
Years of Service
User Offline
Oohhh ahhh... Veryy nice raven!

[br]mikey
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 09:16 Edited at: 13th Jun 2003 09:17
Here is a screen shot of the graveyard that I have been working on.
I have to keep improving it though.
Since Raven is making such an amazing zombie, now I have to work harder.

I have also uploaded a new demo of the graveyard with some other changes.
Like a less bothersome scratch!!!

Here is the url...

http://home.att.net/~thetowers/Night_Fall.rar

Randi
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 12:25 Edited at: 13th Jun 2003 12:29
Looking great Randi, plenty of atmosphere there - haven't tried it yet, will do tonight.

I think it'd be cool if the player gets a fright really early in the game, so how about this to get the ball rolling:

Player starts facing a grave, then the wind picks up - player has control. Now, how about placing a placid zombi directly behind the player - that won't attack till after the player has seen him. So the player would start, look around - then eventually turn round to walk away, only there'll be a zombi right in front of them! - once they see it and start running, the gameplay will sorta sweep the player away because they'll be running from the initial fright of the first zombi. Any game that has given me a fright has been because of enemies jumping out at you - Alien Ressurection on the PSX is a good example. It's beem so long since I saw the movie, but I think that's a bit like how it starts too.

I think you should keep the fog as it is - but extend the camera range. That way you can have lightning, and when it strikes you'd see the silhouettes on the horizon, it'd make the whole thing more claustraphobic and authentic.

You do need some new ground textures though, I'll see if I can make some for you tonight - tileable of course .

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 14:58 Edited at: 13th Jun 2003 14:59
Raven's Zombie looks good but the ripped off clothes couldnt stay up on their own. They would have to be super stiff not to fall down in a crumpled fashion. What's he wearing? I've heard of drainpipe trousers but this takes the term to the extreme...LOL
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 19:07
@ Van B

I like that I idea. I will do that.
The player will be wondering what they are supposed to be doing.
Then they will start to move around and suddenly find out.

Randi
Dark_ITheI _Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
He use 3d Studio Max 5 and Now he use PhotoShop 7.
This both programms he use are very cheap, if you download it like he did from kazaa.
I Reccomend buying the programm raven !

Sir_Crowley or may i say "Dark(The)-Angel" in order for raven (vegeta) to recognice me ?

Never Ending History

Sir_Crowley
Dark_ITheI _Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
@Raven,

I sended an e-mail to Jens@discreet.com , telling him about you and that i "assume" you are using an ilegal copy of 3d studio max 5 .

I also sended him a picture you posted on the 3D GameStudio forum, were it was clearly that you were using 3D Studio Max Version 5 .

IF you are a legally owner of this EXPENSIVE tool, then there is nothing to be afrayd.

spect an e-mail in the next week "monday - friday " .

Sir_Crowley

Never Ending History

Sir_Crowley
The Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 07:07
It's people like Sir_Crowley that make me use a program like kazaa just to upset them ....Oh that's expensive and there is no way you paid for it...wa wa wa...wine wine wine..moan moan moan...

So I'm like well yea watch me and do it...just waiting for more complaints and moans and laugh watching them rant knowing they can't do anything about it..ha ha ha ha ha

So then they be all like well I'll make sure legal action is taken...and then I'd be all like scared...going into the fetal position in the corner of the room talking to myself...Mrs. Foley's boy is coming home momma.....Mrs. Foley's boy is coming home...he he he

I am the game and I want to play.
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 07:25
sir crowley , what a dibber dobber

i need a copy of the 1.03 exe or i cant work on my game anymore
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 07:44
How dare that twit tarnish my thread!!!

"I sended an e-mail"
"using an ilegal copy"
"nothing to be afrayd"
"spect an e-mail"

Learn to spell!!!!

SS1k can't spell very well either, but at least he is amiable.

Randi
Dark_ITheI _Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
"Learn to spell!!!!"

If you care that much, about how i spell then why dont you come here and lern me ?

"It's people like Sir_Crowley that make me use a program like kazaa just to upset them"

1- Just to upset me?
You are damaging youself and in NO way me, also your reputation and in this case, Raven has a (as long as i see) good reputation in this forum.
It is a shame that such users with such good skills dont support the developers by buying the product.

2- Why people like me?
There are thousands and thousends of people that use it without the need of a motivation.

keep in mind that I wouldnt write what i writed before if i werent sure about what am talking.

You may know Raven from this forum but this user is well known in others comunitys.
( who said nobody is known in the internet )

Anyway, why dont you use DarkBASIC pro illegal?
If you like it, BUY it !

If 3dsmax were the only programm in the world and it were like it is right now " 3000+ US Dollars " then maybe it would be understable that people use it illegal.

BUT there are soo many free modeller and cheap modellers like :

-TrueSpace6 (500+$)
-Milk-shape (cheap modeller with good exporters)
-Wings3d (FREE good modeller)
-Blender 3d (Free)

and there are many many more, so i DO belive there are no needs to use an illegal copy.

PS: I am aware that my post IS off-topic, and should be the last post regarding this subject !

And the last thing
Randi,

"I couldn't make anything that good if my life depended on it."

Uhmm, lets correct it !

- I couldn´t make anything that good, Even if my life Would depend on it -

BtW, it would be a shame if an english native speaker wouldnt know how to write his own language.
Otherwise it would be understable IF a not english native speaker would have many errors in his text and more understable would be, IF he do not live in an english speaker land !

Sir_crowley

Never Ending History

Sir_Crowley
Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 14:04
@sir_crowley: some valid points about piracy, even though 50% of what you wrote doesnt make any sense but sod off, this isnt your thread. If you wanna complain about piracy bugger off to the generals forum and start your own thread .

@randi: your game is damn cool . Very atmospheric, i love scary games . Cant wait for a demo .

Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny...
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 14:09
i think sir crowley is just angry that he has paid for every single commercial program on his computer and someone else seems to be getting it for free.

i need a copy of the 1.07 exe or i cant work on my game anymore
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 14:57
OH! That is just funny!

"I couldn't make anything that good if my life depended on it."
He quoted this, yet I don't see where anyone wrote that.

BtW, it would be a shame if an english native speaker wouldnt know how to write his own language.
Otherwise it would be understable IF a not english native speaker would have many errors in his text and more understable would be, IF he do not live in an english speaker land !

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks inferno. I am working on it.
If you have anything to contribute don't hesitate to send it.

Randi
The Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 15:39
"You are damaging youself and in NO way me, also your reputation and in this case, Raven has a (as long as i see) good reputation in this forum.
It is a shame that such users with such good skills dont support the developers by buying the product."

"and there are many many more, so i DO belive there are no needs to use an illegal copy."

Obviously it upsets you or else you wouldn't bother posting and pointing figers..going wa wa wa..moan moan moan..(points finger and laughs)..I live life on the edge man..he he he (starts up kazaa...he said 3D GameStudio forum aye..ponders)

I am the game and I want to play.
Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 15:40 Edited at: 14th Jun 2003 17:22
@randi: I could try and make a few models for you if you want, might take a week or two though.

Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny...
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 16:08
Illegal copy of max! - who cares!, most of the people with max won't have paid for it. Discreet make their money from professional users, not hobbyists remorgaging their houses to get a legal copy - why do you think it's so expensive?

An illegal copy of DBPro would be social suicide on this forum - I'd like to think that nobody here would use an illegal copy.

It's sad to see a positive topic like this vandalised by one persons idiocy, please show more respect to other peoples work Sir Crawly.

Van-B

Angeleyes
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice Raven ^_^.

But I think it may look better if the bone is white not green IMO.

Ta ta for now
Mary

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 17:44
Quote: "I sended an e-mail to Jens@discreet.com , telling him about you and that i "assume" you are using an ilegal copy of 3d studio max 5 .
I also sended him a picture you posted on the 3D GameStudio forum, were it was clearly that you were using 3D Studio Max Version 5 .
IF you are a legally owner of this EXPENSIVE tool, then there is nothing to be afrayd.
spect an e-mail in the next week "monday - friday " "

Hmm... Somehow the only email i suspect to get from Discreet will be thier Developers Newletter. Could be wrong but i doubt it.

---------------
As for the model itself, sorry i've been kinda sorting something out about this. You'll see what i mean when i email you probably later today ... maybe late tonite, and i think you'll be happy

oh btw here's a lil link - i just felt like showing it in 3d to make a point by something else, but that'd probably be what it'd of looked like ingame.

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 20:39
@ Mary
The bones will not be green in the end.
Remember it is all in Black & White.

@ Raven
"Somehow the only email i suspect to get from Discreet will be thier Developers Newletter."
I guess that settles that!!!

Any way...
I need to get DX9 and what ever else needed to view that model online.
But I am sure it looks great.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 22:55
Randi, if its oki with you this time i'm not going to post the shots of the new Zombie(s) or monsters i'm messing with - just let people see them ingame if thats cool.
Sofar i've made a bat (got some sounds for ya too), zombie doggie and working on the Zombie(s) themselves now ... decided to up the polycount from a 1,000 limit to 2,500-3,000
i'll explain why in the email but there will be low poly versions too

and decided to take a more Resident Evil look to them, i'll be emailing the current Zombie as soon as i finish the IK calculations and Exporting ... (just wanna make sure it works well in DBP) that way you'll have a good placeholder.
And as soon as i get Softimage working again i'll be using that instead - Max's polytools are so useless i don't even know why they bothered to add them.

hehee but i've had some fun doing research on zombies, found this awesome site which has pictures and reviews on all of the old classic movies

[url]www.lukepl.8m.com[/url]
i just love one of the pictures on Dawn of the Dead

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2003 07:25
Raven, I wouldn't blame you if never posted another picture again.
And I appreciate everything you have done.

Randi
Misanthrope
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, not much point to posting 3D WIPs when all you can look forward to are a couple of constructive comments and 769,231,757,980,567 insulting, off-subject, or irrelevant replies.

Heck, let 'em all see it ingame instead. It's a lot harder to nitpick stuff when it doesn't stand still long enough for any flaws to be obvious...and I daresay that upon seeing a zombie lurching its way towards me during the game, I think the last thing on my mind would be criticism of the model, LOL

Anyway, it'll probably be an interesting game.

-Misanthrope
ZomBfied
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey your game reminds me of something...

http://www.aquaterranorthwest.com/cat/

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 10:25
Just thought I would post an update...

I have done the collision in the graveyard.
The terrain is continuous.
Tree relocation as you move around. Keeps FPS up and looks like you’re in the woods, but there are only 5 trees.
I have got most of the house made, except the windows, doors, and the furniture.
I need to do the animation to open the doors, break windows, and move furniture.
I have also modeled this scary little girl zombie.
You can see her in the screenshot, in the house.

Maybe I will upload what I have got done, but not now.
It's 1:30am and I need to go to sleep.

Randi
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
I like the graveyard scene. The Ivy looks good on the gravestones. The scratch, or hair is less bothersome. It is quite scary already.

Pincho.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 16:11
Looks awesome Randi, can we get a closer look at the little girl?

Van-B

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 17:30
um..cant you just tell us what program you are using Raven? Its not a very hard question.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 17:47
Well it depends on what i was making at the time...
i alternate between 3

3D Studio Max 5.1.1
Softimage XSI 3.5
Maya 5.0

and somehow i doubt that you knowing any of them will help you in anyways because they're not exactly cheap
right now i'm remodeling in SoftimageXSI as i need the practise in it, however for the model show i used Max.

That said i use pretty non-standard techniqués for creating my models, so just knowing the software i use isn't going to help out in anyway.

Oh and before anyone accuse me of stealing Maya 5 and XSI 3.5, the only current way to get these programs is directly from the developers and you need special UI Codes in order to download them.
(But then you really also need to have a valid ID number for downloading Patch1 & ServicePack1 for Max5 lol)

even then the modeling software is only half the story of a models development, texturing is done by an external program (again the users techniques & skill rather than the programs)

I pride myself that i don't kill...
well not without a good reason
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 21:27
It's hard to get a good shot of the girl inside the game.
It doesn't capture very well.
But here is a picture of her in the modeler.

Randi
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 21:47 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2003 21:47
cool, reminds me of the twins in "the shining"

although visuals play a good part in survival horror games, in my opinion sound/music are the most important . For example, someone earlier on suggested a scene where you start in the grave yard, as soon as you turn around your face to face with a zombie, then it starts to attack, now the music/sounds you play "as soon as" the player see's that zombie determines whether he/she:

a.)Continues playing without even moving a muscle.
b.)Has a slight shock.
c.)Forgets it's a game, freaks out and runs out of the room screaming.
d.)Has a stroke (or simillar) and dies.

if your game can get as far as "d" then this i have to see

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
medwayman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2003 22:59
Very good! I love the old projected movie effect, it’s extremely well done. Nice work
This could turn into something very cool indeed.

Cheers

Asteroids name: Snaggletooth
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 00:25
Damn Randi! - she's pretty creepy! - very effective .

The scariest bits in horrors for me are with kids, like the twins in The Shining like Hexgear said, or the little boy in Pet Semetary - maybe you can have her cry for her mommy or something, then try and bite your head!.

Van-B

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 00:28
Quote: "maybe you can have her cry for her mommy or something, then try and bite your head!."

pure genius. That would make this game twice as scary!

I like the whole black&white idea, it's very original from most games I've seen.

Fog effect on the screenshot with the girl, makes things even more creepy, cause you won't be able to tell if it's a real girl ,or one that's gonna bite your head off.

Keep up the progress.

http://www.freewebs.com/goldenrodproductionstudio/index.htm
Yes that's right folks, another total revamp of my site.
Currently trying to register domain name, and get some copyrights.
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 01:29 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2003 01:31
@ hexgear
I don't think 'D' would be a good idea for me, being in the health care profession and all.
Probably get sued! I have an obligation to help people.

@ Van B
Yes she is creepy.
I have to admit I got spooked out last night working on this game.
I was in the house watching that girl walk up so I could take a picture, and I got scared.
I said, "I think I will go lock the front door."
I got up and it was already locked, I didn't remember locking it.
Then I turned around and this closet door was half open.
"Why is that door open??"
"Ok... I have to go to bed before I really scare myself."

The girl's face is the girl from the movie, "Night of the living dead."

I have finished the house, except for the furniture.
The ability to use PNG files is great!!! x-d
My windows look so good. Even though the only way I can get PNG files to work, with transparency, is to load them with 'load image' and texture them again.
Just loading with the model doesn't seem to work.
Doesn't matter, I can get it to work.
And it is real scary to look out of those dirty windows.

I just need to make some zombies now.
I am going to base them on these.

I then just need collision in the house and game play.

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 03:02
Was going to read the entire thread but I kinda fancy going to bed at some point this night/morning. Aiming to get to bed before the birds start chirping, cos I really hate that.

"I just know I was wanting it to be like the orginal "Night of the Living Dead", and how creepy it was."

ha ha ha. I am a big fan of George A Romero's trilogy, and if you pull it off, I'm gonna love it. Any chance you could throw a super market in there? Always prefered Dawn of the Dead.

Btw, when you base your zombies on that picture, leave out the guy in that pathetic looking white nightshirt on the left. hehe. And, what I always found pretty rancid about zombies was when they had some serious injury, like an open fracture on their arm with it snapped backwards at the elbow, or their jaw ripped off, or their ankle snapped and their legs being dragged behind them.

If you need any help with sound effects or scarey music, let me know. I've been blessed with a sample CD called Symphonic Adventures. The fact it is used by film makers is a testament to its quality, and it's basically over an hour of orchestral riffs and spooky sounds. They're perfect for horror, but I've never been able to make use of them. Here's a snippet for you to check out:
http://www.kontact-kru.com/snippet.mp3

Keep up the good work.

Machine: P4 2200, 1GB RAM, GeForce4 64MB, Audigy Platinum
http://www.breakbeat-terrorism.co.uk
(It's not all about the coding)
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 04:18
@ Fallout
"Always prefered Dawn of the Dead."
The color ruins it for me. Even though I am a fan of Tom Savini.
I just like "Night of the Living Dead".
"Btw, when you base your zombies on that picture, leave out the guy in that pathetic looking white nightshirt on the left."
That's my favorite one!! Seriously!

I can always use sound effects and scary music.
By the way...
Did you download the demo??

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 04:53
Ahh, I agree the atmosphere of black and white is a lot better than colour, which shows through well in your screen shots (I have downloaded it, but I'm having to get winrar too to decompress). I think the trilogy did it for me because of the magnitude of it. I like the whole post-appocolyptic concept (mad max, waterworld, the postman, the termintor world etc. etc.), but the dead trilogy is the best because the world is totally intact, it's just a leathal place to live. This is probably why I like the forthcoming resident evil trilogy, as well as 28 days later etc.

Call me a psycho (and I know if it were real I'd be crapping my pants and hate every second of it!) but I always thought the scenes in Dawn of the Dead were wicked, and I'd like to experience the freedom, yet danger of living in that world. Imagine running around that super market, making it your home, protecting it from zombies and thugs. lol. I even wrote a tune with speech samples from that film.

I've always thought it'd be absolutely awe-inspiring to make a game based on Romero's image of a zombie infested america. Imagine the story line you could create, and the atmosphere you could generate by giving the player limited weapons, and watching his/her friends die. All the scenes you could use - the desolation and isolation, and the limitless possibilities, as well as the constant threat of there being millions of zombies, twisted and deformed in different ways. Child zombies (how that brought the situation home in dawn of the dead), baby zombies even - old people. Crippled zombies, and then obviously the powerful, fully functional ones. It's cool to see you've got the idea to recreate some of this. Personally, I'd love to make the game I've just mentioned, but I'm not one of these unrealistic MMORPG people. I cant honestly see myself recreating that atmosphere in db. I mean, I've played an alpha of Doom 3, and that doesnt even have the desired effect (although its fairly close), so how could I do any better? Which points me towards plan B - get some friends together, get my camcorder, and make my own film! hahaha.

Anyway, just got winrar and checked it out, and I love the b/w TV effect you have going on. It's atmospheric already, and I'm sure you could push it forwards a lot more when the zombies get moving. I just walked around the graveyard btw, with no collision etc. Did I get the most up to date download?

As for you loving the zombie on the left - lol - obviously our taste in zombies differs. That's a detrimental incompatibility. I dont see how I can continue talking to you, knowing that you have a different taste in zombies. I mean, Randi ... where can we honestly go from here??? hehe.

Anyway, its all looking really promising, so keep up the good work. When you have it more complete, and you need the ambient sounds and music, let me know and I'll send you some sounds to play with.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 06:50
@ Fallout
"As for you loving the zombie on the left - lol - obviously our taste in zombies differs. That's a detrimental incompatibility. I dont see how I can continue talking to you, knowing that you have a different taste in zombies. I mean, Randi ... where can we honestly go from here???"

I knew it would come to this!!!
Fine! Leave me! See if I care, see if I care about anything!

And no... You don't have the latest version.
I haven't uploaded it yet.
Maybe soon I will. It's just getting bigger in file size.
So it's a long upload.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 17:28

I pride myself that i don't kill...
well not without a good reason
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 17:59
That's quite smart Raven. Nicely.

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2003 22:52
wanna hear the best critic ever?

"AARGH!! Its too creepy to play!!" lmao!

Excellent work to both the Dynamic Duo: Randi & Raven
(u two decide who wanna be the Boy Wonder/Girl Wonder!)

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
You can all get the DVD Night Of The LIving Dead from Safeways for £2.99..I just bought it.

@Raven: That Nightfall logo, I can't make out the image on the moon, and because I can't make it out, it detracts from the artwork.

The game is still looking good. The girl is creepy. I am wondering about the use of blood in the game. The colour is critical! B/W blood is no good. Bright red blood is probably one route, but I like the idea of dark red plasma. What are you planning on?
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 06:15 Edited at: 24th Jun 2003 06:16
@ Raven
That's very nice, but it looks way to modern.
It needs to be something that looks old.

@ Pincho
I do not see any use for blood right now.
That is not something I have planned at this time.

Randi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 11:41:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 11:41:10