Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Night Fall

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 20:44
Well Arrow, you are the one that said girls find you creepy.
So you can listen to me or not, doesn't matter to me.
But if you think that girls are turned off because you "THINK", you are so wrong.
And if I didn't know better, you are saying girls are stupid.

Now moving to a bigger city might do some good in the kind of people you can find.
But...
It also means that it is going to be harder to find these people, and they are probably already taken.

And you know...
I used to know this girl that loved Rage Against the Machine.
But guess what kind of guys she dated.

Any way...
All of my pictures are not rated for this forum.
I would have to put black boxes all over me.
So I think I will leave you hanging out there Fallout.
And you are skinny.
Quit that smoking and that might change.

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 21:42
Only thing that could make me put on weight is eating lead. I can't complain. I eat the diet of a wrestler and I dont put any fat on. I'd say that a bonus.

And Arrow, women cant say they'd love you hair if you shave it all off.

Randi, maybe you should try taking pictures of you with your clothes on .... or do you love yourself too much?

Machine: P4 2200, 1GB RAM, GeForce4 64MB, Audigy Platinum
http://www.breakbeat-terrorism.co.uk
(It's not all about the coding)
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 22:34
Randi, maybe you should try taking pictures of you with your clothes on .... or do you love yourself too much?

OOOH!!! You're going to get it for that one.

No, I don't love myself that much.
My old boyfriend works out of town a lot.
I used to send him sexy pictures to... well lots of reasons.

- just to tease him.
- to make sure he keeps me in mind.
- to keep him entertained.
- becasued he asked.

And don't eat lead.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 23:20
lol i dunno arrow... (^_^)
ya know i've been told i look cute in glasses, only one in the family who does and ironically i'm the only one who doesn't wear them (well cept my oakley's i love them )

to be honest which there was something i could say, cept don't really have anything this time.
all i know is girls (atleast around here and back home) like a guy who knows howto handle himself and a situation ... or being a braisen as ya like

though for girls you want around longer than breakfast, its a whole different ball game.
there's a ball game going on atm come to think of it hehee

might seem wierd, but after all the bull that girls give you about it not being about looks its about personality ... just think how many times they judge a book by its cover, i've been told that hooking up with someone online is suppose to be like good because you learn about the other person rather than what they look like.
its how my dad hooked up with my step-mom, though personally i think it depersonalises everything - i don't understand how you can like fall in love or crap when your not close enough to the person to know if you can click.

sure they can have a wonderful personality when you only get a brief moment of it, and sure they might seem perfect - but still without the human element i just don't understand where that "je ne cest quios" comes from.

oki me rambling now... and to make fallout not feel like an idiot i'll see about getting a piccy of me up and online soon - my mom's got the ones from ireland which i think some are actually good of me
none of how i look right now though, bleck! god damn haircut is aweful i'll look a fool.

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 23:20
haha. Admit it Randi. You get out of the shower, walk passed the mirror, stop, walk back again, look, wink, and walk on again. You know it!!!

Btw, out of interest, does randy mean the same thing in the US as it does in the UK?

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 02:18
haha. Admit it Randi. You get out of the shower, walk passed the mirror, stop, walk back again, look, wink, and walk on again. You know it!!!

OH PLEASE!!!
I wouldn't do that just because it's stupid.
Even if I looked like a supermodel!
That's funny though.

And yes, randy means the same thing.

ran·dy [ rándee ] (comparative ran·di·er, superlative ran·di·est)
adjective = lustful; having a strong desire for sex

So what are you trying to say?

Also... I will see if I can find a picture of me that I can stand.
I really don't take great pictures.
That's another reason why mine are always nude.

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 05:13 Edited at: 7th Jul 2003 05:14
So what are you trying to say?

I'm saying, the evidence is mounting!
The name!
Rubber suits!
Naked pictures!
And semi naked avatar!

What more evidence could anyone need? You know you're a highly dangerous insatiable sex vixen and all men in this forum had best be on their guard. hehehehe.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 05:30 Edited at: 7th Jul 2003 08:32
It's only 1 rubber suit!!!
Not suits!
It's a skirt and a half top made out of latex rubber.

And as soon as I find out what insatiable means...

Ahah!!!
in·sa·tia·ble [ in sáyshb’l ]
adjective
always wanting more: always needing more and impossible to satisfy

You and your fancy words!!!

Randi
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 08:17
Quote: "And if I didn't know better, you are saying girls are stupid."
Must avoid obvious pun, must avoid obvious pun, must avoid...

Ok, I can see how what I said looks bad, but were I live their are only rodeo girls, vally girls (yes 7 states away from CA but we still got them), or ones that just give me dirty (as in mean) looks. The valley girls make up the majority here, if you don't look good with whatever color they're wearing that day, you're gone. Personally, I allways will choose personality over looks, hell personality affects looks at least to me. Beauity has been so over marketed that I can't even see it any more, the personality becomes their external appearance. If they got a nasty attitude, they don't look so hot, but if they're nice they look better. I wish that didn't sound so full of crap, but it's true.

That's the kinda stuff that gets me the odd looks, I'm a philosopher, it's my job to think of weird stuff.

*Side Note*
Kick ass, I can finally get NPR on my computer, I love Hearts of Space.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 08:41
Must avoid obvious pun, must avoid obvious pun, must avoid

-Seven states away
-Live in the sticks
-has valley girls (or at least what you think a valley girl is)
-has rodeo girls

I am guessing Kentucky.
Maybe Tenessee or Alabama.
But your profile says 'middle'
Which if you were seven states away, you wouldn't be in the middle.
HMMMM?
Yep... Kentucky, that's my final answer.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 08:54
hey don't you insult my valley girl honies!!
just cause they talk like this like all the time ... ya know there's no need to like ya know say they're stupid or like something!

Mmm fried chicken... ironically thats what the girls brought back from the take away.
(but they forgot my beer though didn't they... yeah ofcourse, cause the offlicense is always out of flipping guiness!)

the way i see this now though arrow i can see why the girls don't like you much man - if ya package them into thier neat little boxes and go into meeting them with that kinda attitude they're bound to think your a closed minded scarey fool.
Closed minded guys are alright, as long as they look like brad pitt or have a way of making women weak at the knees with words or at a stretch are loaded (everyones loaded in my area so not really a criteria they judge you on)

women like to think thier the dominant and more intelligent, always remember that! if you can make them feel like the brains they will love you like a puppie (which is fun [b]) )

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 15:15
were I live their are only rodeo girls

mmmmm .... rodeo girls .... mmmmmmmMMMMmmmm. I dont know what a rodeo girl is, but mmmmmmmMMMmmmm. sounds like some woman in tight clothes, riding horses, dressed up cowgirl style. mmmmmmmm. rodeo girls.

Ahem ...

But Arrow, you are damn right! You get some good lookin woman with an attitude, and suddenly the looks fade into nothingness and all you want to do is beat them about the head with a wet kipper. You know, we have so many shitty accents in this country, that sometimes you'll see a pretty girl and she'll open her mouth and a plethora of mangled english words will come pouring out in such a nasty accent that you have to put your hands over your ears, hop around and go LALAHAHALLLAAL LALLALALALA LLALALALALALLALALA LAAH LAH LAH LALALALLA LHA LHA to yourself until she goes away or dies of an STD. I don't exactly speak properly either. hehe. In fact, my speech is pretty bad IRL, but my accent is smooth as a babies backside.

Similarly, there're plenty of girls who are on the average side, but as you get to know them and they're realy fun to be with etc. they start to seem more attractive. Definitely, personality can cripple or emphasise beauty. ....... which mean, I should appear to be the best looking guy in the whole world! mwahahahahahHAHA ha .... hehe .. ho ho ... ahem.

women like to think thier the dominant and more intelligent, always remember that!
lol!!! So how disappointed must they feel after 5 minutes with me?!?!?! heheheheheh.

Sorry, I'm taking a "pretend I'm the best thing since sliced bread" angle on this thread for the purpose of this post.

And Randi, you love my fancy words! Everyone loves my fancy words! The best thing is when I use fancy words in real life, amidst a string of expletives and slang. That's when they sound at their best.
"F**kin' eh! Check out my f**kin' superlative shot man!" hehehe. It's been known!

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 17:18 Edited at: 7th Jul 2003 17:19
Quote: "Which if you were seven states away, you wouldn't be in the middle."
Ok, I guess South Dakota is more like 4 or 5 states away. Raven, I'm one of the most open-minded guyes out there, which makes me hate this town even more. I mean on Culture Day (some homecoming week thing at the high school) two girls came in jerseys, red bandana's and toy guns, claiming to repersent black culture. The guys are even worst, it's hard not to find a guy that doesn't use rasist terms for anyone that shows up that isn't white.
Quote: "-has valley girls (or at least what you think a valley girl is)"
That another thing wrong here, the only culture people get around here is from TV, I mean the whole high school shouted Auston Power catch phrases for 3 years straight, becauses they thought it was cool. Everyone here tries to emulate what they think is cool from TV, and when one of those things happen to be something I like, I'm the weird one because I accully researched the topic. Take Linkin Park for example, when they came out everyone was a die hard Linkin Park fan, yet you'ld be hard pressed to find someone that knew more than 2 of thier songs. It leads to a very shallow community (gene pool wise to, by the way) and the gosip, Oh God, the gosip! You've never seen a rumor spread so fast, somehow on my first day of school a rumor got spread that phoned in a bomb threat, by the end of the day it spread 40 miles! And worse was it was spread by my classmates! It can be real frusterating, oh well last day of work and I move tomarrow, cable modem here I come.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 18:56
@ Arrow
South Dakota; That another thing wrong here, the only culture people get around here is from TV

I see your point!

@ Fallout
mmmmm .... rodeo girls .... mmmmmmmMMMMmmmm. I dont know what a rodeo girl is, but mmmmmmmMMMmmmm. sounds like some woman in tight clothes, riding horses, dressed up cowgirl style. mmmmmmmm. rodeo girls.
Yes... Cowgirls.

she goes away or dies of an STD
That's terrible!!!

lol!!! So how disappointed must they feel after 5 minutes with me?!?!?! heheheheheh.
Oh Geez... here we go.

And Randi, you love my fancy words! Everyone loves my fancy words! The best thing is when I use fancy words in real life, amidst a string of expletives and slang. That's when they sound at their best.
"F**kin' eh! Check out my f**kin' superlative shot man!" hehehe. It's been known!

You shouldn't use curse words!
They just make you look stupid and will never help you.

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 22:19
You shouldn't use curse words!
They just make you look stupid and will never help you.

lol! I sense a new line of conversation starting on curse words. I disagree whole heartedly with every fibre of my body that curse words are bad. Curse words are the ultimate in self expression. They are the ultimate in description! I'm not going to go off on one and explain the sheer magnitude of specific words, but curse words are fundamental - especially in this country.

I agree they're over used and when used in the wrong context, they're foul, but they are absolutely invaluable!

I wont hear anything against the curse word dictionary. It's the ultimate in descriptive power!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 01:24
lmao.. Randi you kinda forget he's British
for most of us that isn't even close to what we'd call swearing

i mean the american culture is really uptight about swearing to the point where you say something like "bollocks" in public and you'll be stared at like you've just shot someone.

you could be standing in a UK highstreet shouting obscenities and no one would care ... only nation(s) in the world i know where the word f**k is a noun, pronoun, adjective & verb - and can be used as such all within the same sentance

different cultures is all it really is, i mean the Brits swear alot when they're happy and they swear alot when they're piss'd off ... people who don't understand it take alot of offense especially if we swear at you - but they have a language of thier own really.
where the cuss is in the sentance usually is the intent of it, something like
"oh man, for f**ks sake" means 'this is really getting on my nerves now'
where as
"oh for f**ks sake man" mean 'oki, i'm gonna count to 10 before i kick the crap outta this!'

hehee man you've gotta love our culture
obviously like swearing all the time is just sad - and for some reason you find you swear more just hanging out with the guys than anyone else (or when you have to repair something) but thats just how we are.

americans trying to swear like we do is amusing - i love sitting there and listening to it, its like listening to a bunch of chineese people speaking english for the first time ... they try so hard but you know they just ain't gonna get it

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 08:44 Edited at: 8th Jul 2003 08:46
Curse words are the ultimate in self expression. They are the ultimate in description!

Well I disagree.
I personally don't think you have to use curse words to express yourself.
The way I see it...
Some people find it obscene and for one thing you should respect that.
The another is that it will never hurt you to NOT curse.
Where as cursing in front of the wrong person could be dangerous.

But I am also from the south, where women are ladies.
Well, at least the mature ones are.

i mean the american culture is really uptight about swearing to the point where you say something like "bollocks" in public and you'll be stared at like you've just shot someone

People are going to stare at you because we have no idea what that word is.
That is not one of our slang words.
Like 'pants'
In the US, those are things you wear, ie. trousers.
From what I hear that means something totally different.

But any way...
I just think you should give the sailor talk the heeve ho!
Simon

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 10:13
i know exactly what a bollock is... its a the slag term given to the testicals - but to me thats just the word you say when you screw something up.

the cultures are very different, and as such when i happen to be out around american friends i tend to swear alot less - when i'm at home with my roomates who are also english i tend to use them more.

for me its an extension of a language, the words are only really consider cuss if you use them as such. i mean look at it, ther americans believe that "faggot" is a bad word - but to the english it is just meat dish not that disimilar to meatloaf. To us if you called us a Faggot we'd be like "Erm... oki, i'm sure i'm suppose to have been insulted"

the only reason there is a current universal on cuss's is because people accept them as universal. Its like the word Bitch you can use it to describe someone who is acting "like a dog" or you can use it to describe the female dog.
or Bastard to describe someone without scruples or to describe someone without a father in thier life.

i can sit here and tell you the meanings of every single cuss word there is in the english language and probably some you've never heard of before in your life ... unlike most people who use them. I don't use them out of context, they're used to describe when someone does something - how they've done it - or why they've done it.
you don't have to be insulting someone just to call them an ass.

the word pants in the states stands for your trousers, and there are some areas of the UK that also use the word, the only reason most of the UK use the word pants instead of underpants, is because we have a habit of shortening words.

the way the americans tend to use the language is more in its older state, i mean pants just comes from the word pantaloons ... it was shortend for the short knee high trousers - those types of pants are now call bicycle pants (which is a bloody strange name if you ask me)

just because you don't have to use a word doesn't mean you can't use it, and just because one person thinks its a bad word doesn't mean another has to.

i could go out tommorrow and call someone a Jelly and act like its some serious insult ... my friends would then start using the word jelly in an insultive mannor, and could get thier friends, well you get the idea.

then over the next year you could see the word jelly starting to be bleeped on TV cause it'll have become a major insult, people will tell you off for using the word jelly all the time.
that happend with the word gay, why not with another word that already has a meaning.

i mean think about it to fuck as it were, is to have extremely passionate/animalisic sex. this is why you use the word to make other words seem more important, because the meaning behind to word breeds the fact of being with big and powerful.

just because it is frowned upon in one country where people don't understand the meanings of the words or howto use them doesn't mean they should automatically be no-no's to say.
i mean its only uptight english parents who talk with a freakin' silver spoon in thier mouth that actually frown upon swearing or anything - but thats probably because it doesn't bode well with thier elecution lol

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 12:57
Hehe, this thread stayed on topic for so long as well .

Just a couple of quick translations.

Pants = Trousers (US) / = Underware/Knickers (UK)
Fanny = Bum (US) / = Punani (UK)
Fag = Homosexual (US) / = Cigarette (UK)

It's funny, but it seems Britain emulates the US more and more every year, but our slang words and swears remain the same - kinda comforting.

Van-B

My cats breath smells of cat food.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 13:25
heck yeah ... i've just been getting my honei to say the word twat - it's oddly amusing for an american to say it, especially with a valley accent hahaa - they can't do it without going semi-british

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 14:25
You know what I said the first thing I got up this morning? "<Auto Randi Bleeper Device - Auto Randi Bleep Device>". The rest of you could read that, right? I took the liberty of installing a special device which bleeps foul language for Randi, but for us less socially adept, the vile cussing should be intact. hehehe

I'm just playing. The point it, it's not a fundamental part of english culture. It's where you live and how old you are. Lets just say my young baby generation are the 20-25s. We were lucky enough to grow up during the time when swearing really was kicking off on TV and films, as well as music, and people were becoming more lax about stopping 14 year old kids seeing Cert18 Action movies. That's gotta be the main cause, without a doubt. People of my generation grew up listening to music with more "f*cks" than a brothel, and watching films with more "sh*ts" than a slurry farm. We're a product of our experiences - every moment of fun and entertainment in my whole life has involved swearing. ..... ... yes, even that. If you haven't talked dirty to your partner while having sex, you haven't had sex!! hehehe.

Don't get me wrong, I know when to cut them back. I'm fairly smart. I understand the difference in different age bands and what people were exposed to. You'd never catch me swearing in front of a stranger, even if they're younger than me. You guage what sort of person they are, until you know what sort of language you can use. I don't walk into a formal job interview and say "What's up mutha f**ker! Here's my credentials, now giving me a f**king job!".

The other thing in Britian and probably every other country in the world (I hate saying that, as Britian isn't a county, but oh well .. ) is money. It depends where you grow up. You grow up in poor areas, swearing is rife. You grow up in richer areas, it is less so. I suppose that all stems from poor people having more to complain about. That's when you even get old grannies swearing. Lower class, poor areas, full of swearing.

But, like I said above, its what happened in your childhood and its the influence of experiences that defines you as a person. Like I said, we grew up during arny movies and robocop and leathal weapon, and all that jazz, while listening to rage against the machine and various nasty thrash metal bands, before moving onto hiphop when it finally hit these shores, and American gangster movies! hahah. That's gotta be the icing on the cake. We thought we swore quite a lot before, and then when we saw some black american gangster movies, we realised we could say "mother f***er" about 8 times per sentence, and still have time to say bitch at the end. hehehe. Ok - a bit of an exaggeration. Its not like everyone immitated that stuff, but thats how it works.

It's not until you get to about my age where the last few chinks in my armour of impressionability are gone, and I'm truly defined. Now, if I watch some movie with something that would've affected me before, it goes in one ear and out the other. But its too late for me ...... I've been brought up in a swearing age, where every word is riddled with rancid foaming FILTH!!! ... so all the rest of you kids ... Run now!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

heheheh. Right, I need breakfast, or lunch, or whatever.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 18:12
That's funny.
You act as swearing is something new.

I used to to swear, but then I grew up.

Randi
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 18:34
Randi,

In Britain, swearing is used in everyday language, and this is not considered offensive unless used near kiddies - however swearing like that is not directed personally at someone. I mean I often say to my boss, ''It's f***ing hot, gotta put that fan on'' - and that's acceptable, wheras ''Put that f***ing fan on'' would be less acceptable because it's directed. I've said it before on another topic, but it's all in the delivery - typing swears is pointless, as is using it in everyday language, swear words lose their power the more they're used. Gimme back the days when you could tell someone to f*** o** and they'd take notice.

Sorry for typing more swears.

Van-B

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
I live in England, and swearing is becoming the norm, but personally I find it very offensive. I very rarely swear. I hope that your future topics are not too drawn into the male/female debate. Ok so topics go off track, but I can see this becoming far too regular with Randi topics.

Pincho.
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 19:27
Dont blame Randi. We're all to blame. We all get bored of talking about DB all the time, yet we want to talk with the people we talk about DB with .... if that makes sense.

Randi! Now now! Dont pull the age card! Just accept it! Swearing is a form of self expression, descriptively or offensively. If you find it offensive when someone uses it descriptively (and blatently not offensively) then the problem must lie with you. You've been brainwashed sinse birth to believe a particular sound is wrong, after all - thats all it is. There is no meaning to main curse words when used descriptively. Like Van B said "It's f**king hot!" The only meaning is extremely! If you take offense to the word extremely, I suggest you have a cold shower.

Ahh well, lets end this discussion. People will always disagree, and its up to us, as the profainers to know when to keep quiet so as not to bother the gentle ears of the polite ones.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 19:47
(^_^) ... i doubt its something you can explain guys, its more something you have to experience really.

if you wanna take what is said offensively then do so, it isn't our fault that you are because the intent wasn't ment such.
there is one thing that really pisses me off about this whole debate, and it doesn't have anything to actually do with swearing.
maybe someone else has noticed.

ho hum

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 20:26
there is one thing that really pisses me off about this whole debate, and it doesn't have anything to actually do with swearing.
maybe someone else has noticed.

A rhino?

No really - I'm stumped.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 20:34 Edited at: 8th Jul 2003 20:35
I never said cursing offends me.
I just don't see a point in it.
If you have to watch what you say around certain people, then why curse at all?
Don't curse and you will not have to watch what you say.
But I never said it offends me, I said it offends some people.
I just think that their is no reason for it and you will never get in trouble for NOT swearing.
It's also a guy thing. Girls shouldn't curse at all.

I hope that your future topics are not too drawn into the male/female debate.
We can't talk about DB all the time.

We all get bored of talking about DB all the time, yet we want to talk with the people we talk about DB with
Yes that makes sense and it is true.

Randi! Now now! Dont pull the age card!
What ever we all think about swearing...
And using the age card...
It got you off the topic of me being a vixon!!!

Any way...
I'm off to work.

Randi
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 23:28
This is my continued input on the cursing conversation -->

<-- I could go on forever about it, but I've said enough.

As for getting off the topic of you being a vixon or whatever - firstly, I dont think we ever really got highly into that topic and secondly, if you didnt want us to think of you that way, you wouldn't keep bringing it up!!

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 02:29
As for getting off the topic of you being a vixon or whatever - firstly, I dont think we ever really got highly into that topic and secondly, if you didnt want us to think of you that way, you wouldn't keep bringing it up!!

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 07:45
... i wanna add just teeny tiny thing here ...
Quote: "I just don't see a point in it.
If you have to watch what you say around certain people, then why curse at all?
Don't curse and you will not have to watch what you say.
But I never said it offends me, I said it offends some people.
I just think that their is no reason for it and you will never get in trouble for NOT swearing.
It's also a guy thing. Girls shouldn't curse at all."

as i've mentioned before the word Fag in England stands for a Ciggie/Cigerette ... the word Faggot in England stand for a meat dish.

in England using these words aren't offensive to anyone.
you goto the US and suddenly they are highly offensive because you believe them to be cuss words.

just becuase there are other words which can also be universally recognised as cuss's doesn't mean that we don't have to watch even our normal speech.

and i think it is extremely offensive that people thing that i should... as it is the company that you keep that determines what you can and cannot say.

i mean if i went to Norway, then you learn not to use certain words as they have totally different meanings there ... wish i could remember an example right now but i can't
however i remember several times saying simple words like Tour/Field/Exasperated infront of people from other nations and they'll take offense because they have cuss words close to it.

For me though they're just part of my natural language.

we always have to watch our language no matter where we are, you might sit at home and have lost your car keys - start walking around the house muttering to yourself "where the hell did i last put my keys?" ... however someone might take offense to you using the word hell - so you wouldn't say that in public would you? no you'd say something like "where the heck" or "where on earth".

you probably don't even realise that your doing it. it just seems silly to me that we always have to change ourselves and how we act, talk and behave to suit everyone else except ourselves.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 09:12
You call that 'TEENY TINY'???

Any way...
That's a stupid topic.
I really don't care if you cuss or not.

What else can we talk about?

I got to give this really cute guy a cortisone injection today.
They go in the gluteal.
He pulled down his pants, all the way, and I got to see his whole butt.
It was really hairy.
Anyone else have a hairy butt around here?

Randi
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 09:39
o_O uhhh Nope... =\ my butts nice and hairless...

EVERYONE LOVES THE PUFF!... =\
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 09:56
lol (^_^) its teeny tiney for me...
my butt is nice an hairless too, wonder if wasn't if i'd get much hotter when i worked out - i mean you ever notice that most guys who work out tend to be more hairless.

i don't have any chest hair (well i do but its vshort and blond), i have a good amount of hair on my arms but its also pretty short and blond ... the only thing on my which is particularly hairy are my legs, and its not the top just the lower - kinda goes darker the further down you go.

makes me look weird in shorts (but i don't generally wear shorts so that cool )

i know some guys who have hairy shoulder and backs... i mean to me that seems a bit ewww! let along what a girl thinks lol

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 11:01
Hehe, my butts pretty hairy I'm afraid, legs are too - and chest - none on the back or shoulders though, I'm not a gorilla like some men .

Van-B

WarHunterX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 12:05 Edited at: 9th Jul 2003 12:06
3 pages ago, this was about a game, now its about curse words and vixens in rubber suits.... did i miss something? anyways, hows the game coming along?

Oh yea.. and hairy asses too

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 12:24
its still about the game, this is all the content thats gonna be in it.
i'm not sure how Randi expects it to hit the Teen Gamer rating though

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
New title....'Hairy Butt Zombie Conflict!'....lol!

Err guys...are you sure that Randi is a girl?

You are giving this person exclusive information about your butts.. and what if Randi is really one of those wierd guys that hangs around the net?

Pincho.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 13:18
What, a Blitzer?

Nah, we'd know - what's so hard to believe about a rubber wearing nurse who uses DB?

Van-B

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 13:46
=\ I dunno van... there was a "hot chick" in irc... turned out it was a man who liked young mens arses... (I'm a mod so I prob shouldn't say this) too bad I found him in the Blitz chan...

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 13:48
You are giving this person exclusive information about your butts.. and what if Randi is really one of those wierd guys that hangs around the net?

Randi is a guys name too, isnt it?

If anyone still cares about backsides, mines tight, a little rounded, hairless and infused with the stamina of 10 men. Ahem.

What else? Oh yeah - my conversation starter. Hayfever! <cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss (cuss words including mother) cuss cuss cuss> HAYFEVER!!! I mean, what is the point in hayfever? <cuss> you hayfever! You're the <cussing> bane of my life you <cussing cuss cusser>. I swear I haven't slept properly in about 2 months sinse the hayfever season began.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 14:02
lmao... well i'm pretty positive Randi's a lass - (~_^)

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 15:42
I was pretty sure Elton John was straight.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 16:27
i was even more sure that Elton John was his real name...
(^_^) have been known to be wrong in the past hehee

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 16:34
elton john is straight? well i'd rather call it undecided

and my butt is as hairy as.....as....well some other really hairy object.

but anyway yeah enough talk about this boy / girl thing (notice how it only happens in a thread where a girl frequents :/ atleast on such a large scale)
how is the game going? i want updates!

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 16:59
o_O I dont exactly getout... only 2 hours I really spend from home a day is the gym...

Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 17:48
o_O I dont exactly getout... only 2 hours I really spend from home a day is the gym...

rofl! I love the honesty! It's admirable. I'm a uni student, so basically, my entire life is one big social event, even when I don't want it to be! Beer, smoking, shagging. The ratio is approximately 100:200:1 - or maybe that last digit was 0.1? ... maybe even 0.01?

It doesn't matter anyway, cos I drink a hell of a lot of beer!!! hehehe.

Yes, I'm in one of those moods.

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 19:19
If I am a guy...
than I want to be paid more money!!!
I want these cramps to stop!!!

And yes Randy can be a boys name.
But 99% of the time it's actually Randall or Randolph.
I really don't like my name.
And if I was a guy, wouldn't I pick a better name?

Like Karen or something.

But hey...
I can understand the way some me people might think, with all the crazy people in the world.
So enough about butts.
Also... I knew I shouldn't have brought up the rubber skirt ad top.
It's just one and I bought a long time ago and haven't worn it in over a year.
Matter of fact it's put up in boxes.

Any way...
The game is going OK.
Only thing I have done is made it look and sound like a projector starting.
Using the ambient light fading in and the sound speed commands.

Randi
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 19:25
(^_^) i've got my ratio down to 10:0:5 (i take it this is a per day thing? else thats WAAAY! out)

i'm not a student and i'm not particularly big on having the social events daily, infact nothing pisses me off more than not having atleast one day of the week where i can just kick back and relax in my own house. But ya know all of my mates are Uni students, and this place always has a fully stocked bar, fridge ... plus due to me loving music and tv so much the fact that i have probably one of the sweetest sound rigs in LA doesn't help.

i spent like 2days (perfectly serious was atleast 48hrs straight) setting up the speakers in just the right posistion setting up the equaliser positions just right to have the most perfect sound with reverb using the houses own echo to amp the sound and not sound all over echoy like you can get in large places... i have like 12 speakers around the house all Warfdales ReQ2's - plus my Sony Dolby 8.1 Surround.

when your outside of the house it sounds like a club inside when your inside the sound is just so amazing ... you'll go somewhere else and just think they've got crap speakers hehee.
the bass on track doesn't thump out of the speaker it just vibrates and you can feel it to your bones - its an awesome feeling to have music actually give you a literal buzz

its nutz everything in my life has to just work perfectly, or just right ...

just stupid really i don't want to have such a student like life - i'm quite happy to sit down and just sit there and relax doing bugger all, lol everyones like "aww, but your so young you've gotta enjoy life." totally insane - especially as i've had alot of the "enjoying" life ... i mean cool if they wanna just hang out and chat ya know - just being social, but like do we have to drink EVERY time? ... its just like back in the UK.

i liked going out with my mates, but if you weren't out like EVERYNIGHT they'd get the hump with you. never really have been one for all of that crap nither - never have been a big drinker, only reason i drink as much as i do is cause people don't like you sitting there with a squash or coke or cuppa tea whilst they're downing Bacardi and such...

we used to have these mate who'd come around and be like doing crap that you wouldn't want - i mean last thing you wanna see if people snorting a few lines on your coffee table and then give you some damn excuse like "oh it makes the evenings more fun" ... it was put up with for a little while cause - i can't remember but i had to make one of those promises i wouldn't hurt them and tollerate them (dunno why but people are always making me promise that, i don't think i'm a violent person am i? :-s)
well at one point these guys started to really push thier luck and were trying to force one of our other mates to do some crap they didn't want to ... so i kindly show them my gun collection, hehee they ran so fast when i shot off a single shot - don't think they realised it was full of blanks but it made me laugh to watch them scurry off (i didn't hurt them ) well after that got a visit from the police and alot of explaining went on ... surfice to say they'll never bother us for a good while, but i mean thats what i really hate about college students.

they all think because they can do something they should - and with the other guys letting them get away with stuff because they're all like "well they're young adults let them experiment" (it isn't my place i'm in so not my say who can and can't be there really) ... but to me it just stupid that some kids think they need to smoke pot or do some other crap just to have fun.
its like alcohol really, personally i can have fun with it, i can have just as much without it - i drink to be social not because i want to get pissed.

lol i know thats off on a tangent but it really does piss me off about college students that most will try some sorta drugs because they're offered them or they can ... and its just sad.

i've done alot of crap in my time - some of which i ain't too proud off, but like these kids have no reason for trying these drugs other than they're curious, and its just sad really.

(sorry bad night, just listened to a 20min story about some of this crap ... and kids like that might think it all looks and feels pretty good, wait until the demo wears off and they get into the real game - it ain't so pretty looking from the bottom all that fancy graphics have peeled away and your left with a nightmare you just can't return because its too late.)

randi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 19:39
Wow... Feel better?

Any way...
About allergies...
If you have insurance, and they will pay for it, you should get allergy shots.
That is the only thing that will make them go away.
Antihistamines will only work for so long before your body gets immuned to them.
Plus some, like Zyrtec, don't even work for people.

If you ar not, you should try adding a decongestant to your medicine.
You will be amazed at how well that works just getting the sinus drainage out of your nose.
Because most allergies turn into rhinitis and it will help to get it all dried up.
Other than that.... not much you can do.

I have allergies too.
I know how miserable it is.

Any other medical questions?
That's my topic.

Randi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 19:39:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 19:39:40