Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] EAI 2008 W.I.P. (56k warning)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2009 02:20
Quote: "EAI, ever heard of the HK416? It's like a German M4 SMG/Carbine thing & would fit in with the other EU weapons you have."

That's what I requested for earlier in this thread. That weapon's the bomb.

All your base are belong to us.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2009 03:49
Agreed.

Kola
Semi-covert ops in north Russia
TBA 2009
ozzi mad boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2009 06:12
@BIG Viking Games

i was talking about the weapons in MP9 and MP10 like the G18 and AK74M and so on

http://www.afrokid-fps.co.nr
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Lol, Don't add any more things to the list until you have completed whats currently on the list now for better organization and to keep your self running around like a headless chook! "

Bah... That's my SOP!

Anyhow. A couple random WIP pix. Not UV mapped yet.

I think I messed up a little on the back of the Remington 700 bolt. If anyone has shot one of these, can they tell me what the silver pushbutton type thing is on the back of the bolt? I shot my frend's 700 in .270 ages ago and remember something about that button thing but exactly what is eluding me.
dudemanking
Years of Service
User Offline
this is all nice and at a reasonable price...
Good job

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )Me=yes yes.You=no no.So BACK OFF!!
bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2009 20:59
@Errant That button tells you if the gun is cocked.

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2009 23:39
will these all be going in the tgc store so we can buy em easy?
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 01:15
Lookin good! Dang Errant, you just keep making better and better stuff! I'm praying that these will be in the TGC Store so I can get at them.

Quote: "this is all nice and at a reasonable price...
Good job"

A "reasonable" price for these would be around $10 to $15 ordinarily. Of course, it would be much higher if he made them per-user. Errant, keep up the amazing work.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 01:18
Haha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MP7!

I like them, especially the MP7.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, bass guy1669! Can you tell me any more? Like is it in our out when cocked and does it need to be cocked manually after each cycle? Does it pop out (or in) when shooting, etc? Thanks in advance. Also, for the safety, is the fire position up (like in the pic) or down?
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 12:25
Errant AI, I'm pretty sure when it's cocked it sticks out because that bit is connected to the firing pin. On Bolt action rifles the "cocking piece" as it's called is stopped by the trigger sear when the bolt is pushed forward, if it's a "cock on close" design like the Lee Enfield for example. In most rifles based off of the Mauser design, there's a "cock on open" action where the cocking piece is cocked when the bolt is pulled to the up position. When you pull the trigger, the sear releases the cocking piece along with the firing pin and that strikes the primer on the base of the cartridge and so on.

This video might explain it better...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=47mPQjjGrns

music is like candy - you throw away the rappers
Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2009 14:22 Edited at: 11th Jan 2009 02:24
im in love with the sniper you made
heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2009 00:46 Edited at: 11th Jan 2009 00:49
It is part of the bolt, aka "firing pin" pull the trigger it sinks in to the bolt. sorry I missed the last post...lol Opposing force is right.

Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 15:02 Edited at: 12th Jan 2009 15:10
Awesome! Thanks muchly, Gentlemen.

Toasty, glad you like the MP7 and Demonair, glad you like the M40!

New random mesh...

M11 in 9mm (or uber potent .380! haven't decided lol) I'm pretty sure it wasn't requested but w/e I like 'em and needed something simple to help me get back into things >_>
MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With these superior weapons and Bond 1's zombies I am so much closer too making my game please put these in the store I must own them NOW.

Now more sereasly these are sick and they kick ass there so so cool and I mean this is NOT a request but I had an idea for you that can go with all these modern day weapons I was thinking of a crossbow black with a sniper scope on it I think it might be the final toach too all these superduperfantstichypt-up weapons but you dont have to just an idea.

Thanks to all FPSC forumers and the staff from The Game Creators for making the software!
Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 19:20
that is just awsome !! i wish i could model like you
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 03:20
Awesome. Simply awesome. Cannot wait for these Errant!

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 04:47
MP7! Awesome! I love that gun It's ranked up there with the P90, although it doesn't quite surpass it

By the way Errant, I keep meaning to e-mail you about some ideas I had for the next version of AirMod. I was really hoping the 113 source would be out by now, but even in my absence of FPSC work, it seems to remain closed

Crav3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 05:43 Edited at: 13th Jan 2009 05:46
Errant you are an Inspiration to 3D artists out there such as myself, I've watched you from the beginning and how you've improved. You've been my inspiration all these years. You strive for excellence in your work and you achieve your art well.

Errant back in the day (and still today) I was amazed when you threw out your m16 and deagle variations. I thank you that now I am still modeling today and one day hope to achieve your standards or better. Can you ever remember someone who modeled a Famas on your old forum website, and the time you gave critique to me when I modeled a AK47?

Maybe this could remind you:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=91015&b=24
If it weren't for you I would have quit in being a 3d artist Years ago.

Thankyou for everything you have done.

Kind Regards
-Crav3
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Crav3- I don't really know what to say other than that means quite a lot to me. Thanks for the positive reinforcement. I didn't realize you'd changed your name... Last I remembered you went off to mod Oblivion or something, right? The old forum is gone now but I certainly remember you and seeing your latest work I have it's great to see you improving your craft still.

Airslide- hit me up when you get a chance. We haven't talked in too long but I've figured you've been in a L4D cocoon or something

MadChicken Games- I'm planning a crossbow for my medieval weapons so it would be sensible to reuse animations on a modern version as well.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 09:43 Edited at: 13th Jan 2009 10:00
I completely agree with Crav3, when I started modeling it was your (Errant's) excellent work that inspired me. I looked at models from packs like MP5 but I always thought 'Oh, I might have to try modeling one day'. But then when your stuff showed up, I dived right into it; I went and downloaded Anim8or and messed around a bit. Within a week I was using milkshape, and in another two I was beginning to learn how to animate.

Within the next year I promised myself that I would go and learn how to use a real deal prgram like Blender, and now,

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142419&b=3

I'm absolutely bloody stunned with how good I've gotten. All from one little spark of inspiration.

I think I speak for evrybody from the FPSC boards and 3D chat when I say thank you.

Crav3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2009 10:24 Edited at: 15th Jan 2009 12:17
Well yeah, I somehow got into a trance of playing oblivion for 400 hours, and left game art in the depths of my hard drive. One day I was looking through a CD for some music when I came across some saved images of your art, and just looked at how amazing it was and thought to myself by jeez where has my brain been at? What Have I been doing all this time?

After that day I just kept looking at those images of your work and it just inspired me to working harder and harder in 3ds and PS and I guess got me back into the whole 3D thing. I haven't reached what I want to quite yet though.

Please keep up the great work and stay with FPSC for as long as you can.
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 00:22
Quote: "It's ranked up there with the P90, although it doesn't quite surpass it "

My theory for the P90; Spray and Pray.

@ Errant

USE PLY'S MOD!
heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 01:22
Nice ingram m11, I shall call it "My Precious". I can't wait to buy it.

Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 17:41
Quote: "My theory for the P90; Spray and Pray.
"
that would the the Kriss super V
TGC artist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 20:54
Wow the mp7a1 is my favourite gun i will buy wen finish

I am From Germany I use FPSC v.1.09
and efx mod
Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 23:24
My all time favorite gun has to be the Skorpian.

I used to pwn everyone in Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but now everyone uses it because of me

I like the Mac EAI.

Strelok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2009 23:29
Looks great as always EAI ! can't wait to see it textured .

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Toasty and Crav3- you guys are makin' me all blushy and crap

Toasty- that SAW looks like a pretty good start. Don't know if you wanted it bumped or not because no posts in a while but IMO you should put the telescoping Para stock on it... high poly friendly and probably easier to model plus looks more bad-ace than the solid stock. The funny thing is that I know what image set you used to model that because you modeled in the feeding tube for airsoft BBs coming from the ammo box and into the auxiliary magazine well. It should be noted that the ammo and belt links in the image set are totally incorrect. I think the user used a random belt of .308/7.62 with really old-style links.

Anyhow, two more new meshes...

Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 19:22
AI I LOVE YOU! (In a non-gay sort of way, of course )

My money is as good as yours.

Crav3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 23:58
The first gun looks a little boxy, but I know it looks like that in real life, but you should add some customizations to make it more unique. Great work on the VZ61, is there any chance that the stock will fold out?
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 00:01
Looks awesome. Really, really good.

Quote: "Toasty- that SAW looks like a pretty good start. Don't know if you wanted it bumped or not because no posts in a while"

No, not really, I was just comparing.

Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 00:32
EAI, can I send you a check now? You have me hooked; any idea when these will be released?

USE PLY'S MOD!
Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 12:09
this is just so awsome man! im buying for def,
Teh Frm4terer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2009 12:52 Edited at: 18th Jan 2009 13:02
*heavy breathing*
k hang on
*more heavy breathing*

Okay. Finally made it those 20 mind-bogglingly long pages. And after those 20 ball-clenchingly long pages of drama, humour, tears and setbacks, I have one thing to say.

You, my friend, are awesome.

First off, let me just say, you were the one who got me into FPS Creator after that droid thing you did all those months ago. Then I stopped checking the forums and subsequently RL got in the way of my aspirations of FPSCreator extraordinare.

This thread has rekindled my love of creating games. You are so very awesome and, at the risk of sounding like a fanboy, are my favourite person evarzzz.

First topic I clicked, how lucky. ...

Will download EVERYTHING from this thread once I find my paypal account info ...

Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2009 22:03
everytime i look at these i cry one tear of joy *crys another*
Guy_84
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2009 23:13
Cool M40, Cool MP7, COOl M11, C00L Scorpion SA Vz 61!
Once you release these, I'm buying them ASAP!

BTW, nice AA12

When you least expect it... BOOM, HEADSHOT!!
All your base are still belong to us.
Kurotatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2009 01:34
An inspiration, as with all I've seen and bought of your creations.

I enjoy your work and will look forward to future creations.

Your katana is still my favorite, and until I finish the texture for the one I'm modeling, yours will be a key feature in my game.

thanks.

P.s. here's a highend render of my blademutant I just built. hope you enjoy.

"Perception is my reality." Kuro.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2009 13:03
Hmm, Errant, a new weapon release? Do explain.

Is it just the one from MP9/10 enhanced for Ply's mod/Airmod?

Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 08:25
@ Toasty, what you mean ?
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 09:53 Edited at: 24th Jan 2009 00:04
There's a new gun in the GCS.

EDIT: Whoops. Two smilies.

Demon Air 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2009 23:48
theres a couple lol
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 00:08
YES! P226! M9! 1911! YES!

Thankyou very much Errant.

Any chance of you uploading M9 meshes to the Airmod site like you did with the Deagles? Just so that us with MP9/10 don't have to pay for all of the variants.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Teh Frm4terer , Welcome back

Kurotatsu, that guy looks pretty cool so far.

Toasty Fresh, I'm took a smidgen of Crav3's advice and made an effort to clear out some work which was nearly complete. The JSCS14SE is an update to the JSCS Breecher from MP10. The texture has been updated to mimic the M1014 a bit better and there have also been some UV and mesh changes for better iron sights view. It now has the current AirMod and Ply's Mod updates. The M9 UVs are unchanged, so I will likely be sending Airslide some update files for the AirMod website. However, there will be a DIY aspect to variation swapping. Similarly, if someone were to purchase the M9SDVLISE, it's possible to texture/alpha hack to get the other variations. Unlike, the MP10 versions, these versions with silencers have a firespot limb and special muzzle flash (#92 same as supplied with G36CSD) which can be changed to a normal flash via gunspec.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 07:44
Quote: "Similarly, if someone were to purchase the M9SDVLISE, it's possible to texture/alpha hack to get the other variations"

Strange, I was just thinking of that exactly. You've just saved me 600-odd points.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep. The only difference will be that you will have 300ish invisible tris after making the alpha hack. DIY modding is the best choice for users who know their way around the FPSC weapon system. The alternates are listed separately because for some users it's worth a couple bucks for the convenience of not having to mess with the files. If you remove the can, be sure to change the soundstrength variable in gunspec and up the damage a little bit. You can then swap the shooting sound with the one from the 226 or whatever good sound you already have.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 08:54
Yeah. The only thing I have a problem with is that I'll have to play around with the muzzleflash position. Which I absolutely hate.

I was making a gun ages ago that I was gonna release in the store, but I realised that no matter what I did I could not make it so that it was completely free from being able to be alpha-hacked. I mean, even if you were to integrate all of the attachment textures into one texture, you couldn't because you'd just be able to go into Photoshop and make that bit transparent.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I'll make it easy for you...

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 09:30

Ah... There's nowhere that specifies a texture...

I don't get it.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2009 09:37 Edited at: 24th Jan 2009 09:38
No need to specify a texture on HUD.x weapons. The engine pulls map identities from the .x file.

If you use the above gunspec on any of the SD versions it will relocate the muzzleflash, make it cast a colored light when shooting and adjust the soundstrength, etc. You'll still need to alpha hack the Ammo_D.dds and do the vweap/entity and fire.wav swapping but that's it. I think.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 12:15:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 12:15:46