Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / AirMod :: FPSC Source Addon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 07:53
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "No"

If you're wanting effects from another engine, then just go use that engine.

The one and only,

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 6th May 2009 07:55
lol of course not that good, but i meant like all goey instead of misty (like fear 1 had misty fear 2 is gooey)

shadow666
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 08:09
Well, when you shoot someone, they tend to have more of a mist come out. The only exception is when you hit an artery, but even then it's not nearly as gooey as it is in that shot. I think that screenshot is highly unrealistic. It looks like they shot a bag of syrup.

The one and only,

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 6th May 2009 09:03
lol ya its not realistic at all, but you gotta admit its cool! i love playing that game just cause of all the blood, , what im trying to ask is ,lol, could i make the blood come out, similer to that, so it doesnt look like mist

shadow666
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 12:10
Dude, honestly, I am sick to death of you wanting more blood. Are you training to be a serial killer or something? Honestly, just get over it, or make your own decals.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 13:26
Besides, on top of the airmod bloodspurt, there are plenty of free blood floating aournd

"I can't imagine what this place would have been like if I hadn't found you here." - BJ Hunnicutt
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 6th May 2009 15:34
oh ya, i know guys, im done with requesting blood, this time i want to actually make it myself, im asking if with the new airmod, i can make it (myself) look like that. sorry aagain

shadow666
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 17:20
You won't get that quality of blood without custom images, but the particle system should make it possible to create more realistic blood sprays (and equally unrealistic )

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 6th May 2009 18:35 Edited at: 6th May 2009 18:41
yay! so if we draw blood using gimp, it will be able to make it fly out in particles?
(can you show us the blood particle system in action) great work

shadow666
Dark Goblin
Years of Service
User Offline
@Airslide:
when do we get to see something of Airmod SE?
I really want to see DarkAI und the Particles in action!

... efxMod Developer!
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2009 01:46
I'd show it to you if it worked correctly

It's still in a separate project. I'm comparing a custom particle system to the Cloth & Particles pack, trying to figure out which would be more performance efficient and most useful. A custom particle system has some advantages, but so far I think for performance sake I'm going for the plugin alternative.

As for DarkAI - it's going pretty well, but still not at the stage I want to show it off yet. Contrary to popular belief, DarkAI does not automatically make your characters appear smart - that's my job

john need a new name
User Banned
Posted: 14th May 2009 17:40
hows SE goin (its going to be available in other mods right? like wizzmod? ) and hows the new blood thing goin! lol cant wait is it possible to do both the custimizable and the other one, so people can choose?
also in graphical effects will SE be better then lemur?
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Jun 2009 17:30
ummm? lol

shadow666

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 20:31:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 20:31:33