Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Forum President Elections

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2008 23:45 Edited at: 20th Nov 2008 23:47
Quote: "creating more math-related threads, and teaching thread coolness-awareness to members of the community."

Ooh - that sounds pretty interesting, actually.

On the "Lack of WIP threads" - for me, personally, there are 3 reasons why I don't do more WIPs:

1) Not enough time to devote to a project (I guess we all have this problem to some degree)
2) Not enough determination to see it through to the end (difficult to solve, of course) and
3) Not enough expertise eg. how on earth do you do RTS AI? Which kind of stops a project before it's started or before it gets near WIP-status.

I'm not sure if you can really solve these issues, except perhaps by having maybe a monthly tutorial thread where an experienced TGCer explains what they've been doing in their latest project and explains the principles involved. (The Milk Paton game development videos were actually very helpful for precisely this reason.) But, of course, this would be entirely unpaid, would be a fair bit of work and might not actually have any effect.

I also like the idea of teaching team-management skills, but my one concern is that I personally (and probably many others) aren't really suited to team-leading, plus I don't want to start up a team only to have the project fall to pieces, making me look rather silly. Solo work, though less efficient, does have the advantage that you can pick it up and put it down at leisure.

*Takes off his "serious" hat*

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 10:17
Quote: "A "n00b" is a user who, regardless of how long he/she has been a member, never has any idea what they are doing. They unintentionally break the rules, because remembering the AUP is too much for them. They always ask incredibly stupid questions, and give even stupider answers to others' questions. There is no changing a n00b."

You're campaigning against yourself?

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 17:15
Quote: "Why would you drop out if you feel so strongly about your cause?"

Quote: "I think I've established a decent reputation in this community for leadership abilities, which has been evidenced in this thread as well."

Quote: "For every issue the community faces, you blame noobs and plan to eradicate them."

I'm not denying your leadership abilities, I simply disagree with your policies. As I have already explained, you CANNOT re-train n00bs and troll, yet you still plan to try. N00bs and trolls are the cause of the vast majority of problems on TGC. Eliminating them will eliminate most of our problems.
Quote: "Perhaps you should be looking inward for the cause of your epic fail, rather than trying to find flaws in the Rock/ Dink ticket?"

I don't think I "epic failed" I simply think you've gained more support than I have. If I have epic failed, then so has pretty much every other candidate. Your the only one with a substantial number of votes. And I'm not trying to find flaws, I don't need to. the flaws in your plans are glaringly obvious. I mean, really, re-training n00bs? How many times must I tell you that it is impossible?
Quote: "my plan for putting an end to such threads involves creating more math-related threads, and teaching thread coolness-awareness to members of the community."

Increasing math threads would not decrease n00b threads. Getting rid of the n00bs will.
Quote: "Well before the election thread began, I suggested more game-related competitions and more encouragement and tutoring from senior community members. I also suggested team creation/ development, and teaching people how to manage teams efficiently."

Thank you, I was trying to remember your plan on that one, and, for the most part, I agree with you on that one. But you can't honestly believe that eliminating n00bs wouldn't help solve that problem.
Quote: "You don't need the superficial make-believe title of TGC President to do some good in the community. Likewise, you don't need to be in government to do good in real life."

Yes, but a president or other leader has much more power and influence than a normal person, and therefore can do much more good (or bad) much fatser.
Quote: "You're campaigning against yourself?"

Funny. Oh, ouch! Your sarcasm stings me horribly! Its too much to bear! Oh, ow! Ouch! It burns!
Seriously though. I really don't fit that description at all. I have every idea what I'm doing, I don't ask stupid questions, I don't give stupid answers, and when was the last time I violated the AUP? I believe it was sometime back in the spring when I inadvertently made a negative reference to George W bush and got yelled at by Jeku.
Really, Benjamin, if we go by that definition you're MUCH more of a n00b than I am. You've flamed/trolled me in several topics over time. the most recent being the "Social smoking" topic, in which I asked valid questions, gave well though out and logical answers, and you ended up calling me a "retard" at least twice.

www.threeswordsproductions.com
kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 18:42 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 18:45
Quote: "Quote: "my plan for putting an end to such threads involves creating more math-related threads, and teaching thread coolness-awareness to members of the community."
Increasing math threads would not decrease n00b threads. Getting rid of the n00bs will."

Noobs wont read maths threads so Omegas idea is better, but we should still have a go at making more maths threads as this forum hasnt got many.

Quote: "teaching people how to manage teams efficiently"

Who will teach them?

Quote: "tutoring from senior community members"

Senior community members are almost always using their spare computer time to work on their projects. I only tutor people if they also work for us (it is a very good way on getting coders). But other than that, I dont see any other reason why a senior member will spend his/her time tutoring people when he/she has a project to work on.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 19:04
Quote: "Funny. Oh, ouch! Your sarcasm stings me horribly!"

And yet you disagreed with my cabinet appointment of Benjamin as Secretary of Sarcasm. He's clearly the best choice.

Quote: "Who will teach them?"

People with team management skills I presume

Quote: "Senior community members are almost always using their spare computer time to work on their projects. I only tutor people if they also work for us "

That's precisely the problem. You have a wealth of knowledge that could be shared with others to improve their own titles. We need to see more game projects in WIP/ PA, and helping people improve their projects will play a key role in doing that . I'm not suggesting you should sit down for 12 hours each week literally tutoring people one by one. I'm saying the people with talent should be writing up tutorials and snippets. Some do this of course, but the more the merrier. And more post-release postmortems for games probably wouldn't hurt either .

And we need to bring back the TGC webring! We keep making efforts toward it and then we all quit, lol. Although the title of President is superficial, that's one thing a President could definitely do... whip the webring team (myself included) into shape.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 19:08 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 19:09
Quote: "And yet you disagreed with my cabinet appointment of Benjamin as Secretary of Sarcasm."

No, not really. I never said anything like that. Don't put words in my mouth.
BTW, my last post was sarcastic as well. Perhaps more sarcastic than Benjamin's.

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry I haven't replied in a while.

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:14
Quote: "No, not really. I never said anything like that. Don't put words in my mouth."

Oh, you're right, it was Yodaman Jer who said...
Quote: "Matt Rock has declared that he has appointed Benjamin Secretary of Sarcasm. Is this the kind of thing you want your President to be doing"

It's a pretty easy mistake when the two of you sound almost identical . And let's not forget that he's your running mate. In declaring a running mate you assume responsibility for all the silly stuff they say . Not that I have that problem, because my running mate is stellar .

Quote: "BTW, my last post was sarcastic as well. Perhaps more sarcastic than Benjamin's."

If that was an attempt at winning a cabinet position, sorry, the role is filled.

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "As I have already explained, you CANNOT re-train n00bs and troll"

Jordan Stories Games is a living example of a 'retrained' n00b

MISoft Studios - Silver-Dawn Gorilda is lost!

Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:28
Did this thread just turn serious? Oh crap. Let me spice it up a bit, some sarcasm will do!
[sarcasm]If you vote for me I'll make TGC a better place for everyone, I'll do everything good to this community and will constantly not be a jerk.[/sarcasm]

Alucard94, the member of the future of the past.
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:29
Quote: "And let's not forget that he's your running mate."

True. Although I must've missed the post where he said that. I don't recall reading that, but I'll take your word for it.
Quote: "If that was an attempt at winning a cabinet position, sorry, the role is filled."

It wasn't. I disagree too strongly with your policies to be a part of your administration.
Quote: "Jordan Stories Games is a living example of a 'retrained' n00b"

A) I don't know what Jordan Stories Games is
N) If he was re-trained, he wasn't a true n00b, but only had n00b-ish qualities to him.
YOU. CAN. NOT. RE-TRAIN. A. N00B.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:36 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 21:38
Quote: "YOU. CAN. NOT. RE-TRAIN. A. N00B"

Yes you can, as ive mensioned in a previous post, i have tutored people(who were noobs) and now theyre working on some really difficult projects.

about a year ago, i was a complete noob but i trained myself and now im not.

YOU. CAN. RE-TRAIN. A. NOOB

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:38
Quote: "Yes you can, as ive mensioned in a previous post, i have tutored people(who were noobs) and now theyre working on some really difficult projects."

Then they weren't n00bs, they were newbs.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:41 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 21:43
Quote: "Senior community members are almost always using their spare computer time to work on their projects. I only tutor people if they also work for us (it is a very good way on getting coders). But other than that, I dont see any other reason why a senior member will spend his/her time tutoring people when he/she has a project to work on."

Yeah - that's the big problem with my idea... Though it would be fun if experienced devs wrote "post-release postmortems" as Matt put it: that way, we find out how each bit works.
Quote: "
N) If he was re-trained, he wasn't a true n00b, but only had n00b-ish qualities to him.
YOU. CAN. NOT. RE-TRAIN. A. N00B."

First of all, I'm sceptical as to whether "N" should come after "A" (except in, say, "anatomy"). But it looks like a typo, so I'll move on.

Okay, so now we have two categories of people:
1) Noobs
2) Non-noobs

But we also have a subcategory:
2a) Non-noobs who have noobish qualities and are therefore indistinguishable from noobs.

If there are some non-noobs who appear to be noobs, how can you be sure, when killing noobs, that you are in fact killing a "true" noob, and not someone who's just a bit noobish?

And that's if you ACCEPT your division of the human race into hard-and-fast in-or-out one-or-the-other noobs or non-noobs. Which I'm sure people will agree is flawed.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:42
Quote: "Then they weren't n00bs, they were newbs."

they wernt new, alot of them were able to make their own games (which serriously lacked quality)

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:48
Quote: "Non-noobs who have noobish qualities and are therefore indistinguishable from noobs."

They are easily distinguishable. If a dog is a pug, but has poodle-ish qualities to him, you can still tell that he's not a poodle.
Quote: "they wernt new, alot of them were able to make their own games (which serriously lacked quality)"

There's just no winning with you guys, is there?
Forget it. You guys obviously just like arguing, and you refuse to understand the concept of n00bs and newbs... I'm done. I'm officially dropping out of the race, although I'm not sure who I'll support. I tried to help you guys and do some good, but you guys refuse to be helped.
Yodaman Jer, thanks for all your support. I'll send you your coupon for a truckload of free ice cream. I don't care that I'm not going to win, I'm still going to fulfill my campaign promises.

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:58
Quote: "when I inadvertently made a negative reference to George W bush and got yelled at by Jeku."

Boo-hoo, nobody wants a whiny President do they? And for the record it's a little hard to "yell" in this forum, so you probably blew it out of proportion.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 21:59
Quote: "You guys"

Its just me.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 22:01 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 22:04
Quote: "Boo-hoo, nobody wants a whiny President do they?"

And... how am I being whiny? I wasn't saying "oh, waaahh! I got yelled at", I was just saying that that was the last time I broke the rules. And, it was an accident.
Quote: "you probably blew it out of proportion."

As I recall, you slapped me for a week. So, no, I don't think that would be blown out of proportion.
Quote: "Its just me."

And Darth Kiwi, AND Matt Rock.
Either way, I've dropped out, so it doesn't really matter.

The Wilderbeast
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 22:03 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 22:06
I hate life, everyone pesters me....
Deathead gets my vote

There, happy now?

Being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 22:44
Quote: "I'm done. I'm officially dropping out of the race."

I agree. Who do we support? Ah well...at least I get that truckload of ice cream!

VOTE NOW!
Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 22:45 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 22:46
Quote: "I agree. Who do we support? Ah well...at least I get that truckload of ice cream!
"

Support Alucard and his perfect world. I'll give you a booked place in the perfect house of the perfect world just for you!

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 23:03
[New Signature Test]

Hmm, looks good.

[End Signature Test]

OK Alucard, I'll debate it with Omega...

What is this box for?
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "
Deathead gets my vote
"

Thanks. Let me assure you, you won't be displeased.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 23:14
i think that you should vote deathead, he wants to do something for the forum instead of making a 'perfect world'.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 23:18
Quote: "There's just no winning with you guys, is there?
Forget it. You guys obviously just like arguing, and you refuse to understand the concept of n00bs and newbs... I'm done. I'm officially dropping out of the race, although I'm not sure who I'll support. I tried to help you guys and do some good, but you guys refuse to be helped."

OK, I've sat back and watched you bitch about the defenition of "noob" and "newb". You've based most of your campaign on it. I find it funny how you shift some imaginary blame onto us (or "them", however you define that) because you can't uphold your tired argument. If you want to drop out, go ahead. It just means one less person I have to worry about assassinating. And to be honest, I don't think you really were trying to help us. Sure, purging the "bad" noobs from the forum is a solid idea, but what about everyone else? We need water and rations to survive. And computers.

Sorry if I'm coming across as an arse- after all, this IS a joke thread. Anyone who takes anything really seriously here should get the ol' yella treatment.

On another note, I've taken another angle with my campaign. We must stop Matt Rock. His genuine concern for our community's well-being makes me sick! Next thing he'll be telling us to say "please" and "thankyou"! Bleh!

Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "instead of making a 'perfect forum'"

So you're voting for Deathead because he won't make a "perfect forum"?
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "So you're voting for Deathead because he won't make a "perfect forum"? "

Nothing is ever perfect, you can never force or allow perfectness. As we are all different, one mans view on what is "perfect" is different, so either way, the forum will be imperfect.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 23:30
game maker, i said world.
there is a difference between the real world and a forum.

Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Nothing is ever perfect"

We all know nothing is perfect (except bond1's & EAI's models, lol) but it's good to try.

Quote: "i said world."

This is the forums we're talking about, they have nothing to to with the world so what you said about Deathead not making the world perfect made no sense as this is the forums, so I replaced it with "forums".
Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 23:55
Quote: "Nothing is ever perfect, you can never force or allow perfectness. As we are all different, one mans view on what is "perfect" is different, so either way, the forum will be imperfect.
"

Quote: "he wants to do something for the forum instead of making a 'perfect world'."

Did you guys ever notice World War 2? Basically, voting for me will create something similar. Only that I will this time succeed.
I have a full list of three people including myself that are part of my perfect world as of now, two of them being imaginary. As a reminder basically you don't want to not be part of it.
Wouldn't it be interesting if I weren't being sarcastic?

Irojo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 00:41
I've been watching this thread, and it has become partially a photoshop skill competition.

I vote Omega. I think the Ice cream is what did it.

I like Ice cream...

Ice cream is good...

I download memory.
Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 00:45 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2008 00:46
Quote: "I've been watching this thread"

If you were really watching this thread, you'd know Omega is out of the race. BTW, why would you vote for someone who wants to kill newbies?
Quote: "Irojo: Joined: Wed May 21st 2008"
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 03:36
Quote: "why would you vote for someone who wants to kill newbies?"

WRONG. It's NOOBS we wanted to INCINERATE. But that's all behind us now...

What is this box for?
Irojo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 05:44
Quote: "If you were really watching this thread, you'd know Omega is out of the race."

Perhaps I skipped the last three pages.

I vote whoever won't kill me.

Quote: "WRONG. It's NOOBS we wanted to INCINERATE."

Either way, I wouldn't be here too long.

I download memory.
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 06:49
Quote: "I agree. Who do we support? "

Hmm... I'm thinking either Pus in boots, or Death head.
On one hand, death head seems like the best candidate left, on the other hand, if Pus in boots wins, I'll have control. (remember, Pus is still under my hypnotic control. ) However, Death head seems more likely than Pus to win at this point, since I will NOT allow him to rig the elections... Hmm... I say we go Pus. If he wins, I will return a bit of his free will to him, so that I can be free to pursue other interests outside of running the presidency through him.
Quote: "I find it funny how you shift some imaginary blame onto us "

Its hardly "Shifting the blame", since it is your guys' fault that you refuse to accept my help in understanding the nature of n00bs.
Quote: "On another note, I've taken another angle with my campaign. We must stop Matt Rock"

Eeeeeexcelennnnnnt... Dance my little puppet, dance...
Quote: "Did you guys ever notice World War 2? Basically, voting for me will create something similar. Only that I will this time succeed."

So you're going to eliminate all the Jewish people and try to form a perfect race that you yourself don't fit into? Yeah, no. The forces of OmegaLand, and our occupied territory, S.M.I.L.E. industries, would stop you in your tacks before you even reached Poland.
Quote: "I vote whoever won't kill me."

Quote: "Either way, I wouldn't be here too long"

Vote for Pus in boots, he is my mind-slave and does only what I command. you will not be incinerated, unless you act like a n00b. you are currently a newb. Look back a page or two for man explanation of the difference between the two.

Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 10:22
A noob is some sort of internet "slang" for the word "newbie" thereby calling someone a "noob" is saying that they're less experienced than everyone else.
And "newbie", "noob" and "newb" all have the same meaning. Stop thinking otherwise. And there isn't even something that is called "n00b", how would you even pronounce that? N-zero-zero-B?

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: ""newbie", "noob" and "newb" all have the same meaning"

No.. Noob is someone who doesn't know as much. Newb is someone who has recently joined or is "new" to whatever.

Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 11:53 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2008 11:53
Quote: "No.. Noob is someone who doesn't know as much. Newb is someone who has recently joined or is "new" to whatever.
"

Noob is simply a short for "Newbie" (Newbie obviously being the same as newb) which means that they're new and probably not as experienced as everyone else, it seems to have slowly developed into a internet insult.

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 12:19
Quote: "And "newbie", "noob" and "newb" all have the same meaning."

Agreed, I don't see why people feel the need to make up individual meanings for the different spellings.

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 13:16 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2008 13:19
Game Maker,

Quote: "Quote: "i said world."
This is the forums we're talking about, they have nothing to to with the world so what you said about Deathead not making the world perfect made no sense as this is the forums, so I replaced it with "forums"."

Quote: "Support Alucard and his perfect world. I'll give you a booked place in the perfect house of the perfect world just for you"

Alucard says that he will try to make a perfect world and deathead says that he will make a better forum.

Everyone,

Quote: "And "newbie", "noob" and "newb" all have the same meaning."

I aggree too

Alucard94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 13:38
Quote: "Alucard says that he will try to make a perfect world and deathead says that he will make a better forum.
"

So you only care about this forum and not the world? How selfish of you. And you do realize that this forum, believe it or not, is part of the world.

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 14:31
Quote: "And you do realize that this forum, believe it or not, is part of the world."

This forum IS the world.

Are you one of those wierdo conspiracy theorists that claim there's something "outside"? oooohh scary. Yeah, not buying it.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 14:45 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2008 14:45
Quote: "And you do realize that this forum, believe it or not, is part of the world."

yes, but its not the whole world

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 14:58
Isn't it?

Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 16:06
Quote: "On another note, I've taken another angle with my campaign. We must stop Matt Rock."

I think it's safe to say that at this point, resistance is futile. The new Rock/ Dink Administration is going to do some good and there's nothing you can do to stop us! No one is going to die... unless AndrewT gets out of hand .

Even Jordan Games would tell you he was a noob back in the day. He reformed. Serdje Adjo quickly grew to be one of the most notorious noobs in history, but me and a few others consistently asked everyone to give him a second chance, and he never repeated his noobish behavior, not to my knowledge anyway. But he was so alienated by everyone that he left the community, and who knows what he may have contributed down the road.

I've never been slapped before, so I don't know what it's like to go through it, but I can tell you this: it works with 95% efficiency. There will of course always be people like DrewG, people who are beyond help. For those people, there's banishment. But lighting noobs on fire wastes fuel, is bad for the environment, and smells horrible. I, for one, don't care to find out what DrewG smells like on the inside. I'll bet it's the sort of smell that can ruin a bowl of ice cream, though.

That's why you should vote for my ticket, Rock/ Dink, on November 25th (if you aren't one of the masses who are planning to vote for us already). We're able to think two moves ahead and plan for every contingency. With our opponenents, when the going gets tough, the tough get dead. With us, you'll have leaders who deliver results without resorting to murder. Oh yeah, and we're winning so far by a landslide. Vote Rock/ Dink '08!

kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 18:56
Quote: "Oh yeah, and we're winning so far by a landslide."

let me remind you that voting hasnt started yet. It starts on november 25th.

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 19:15
Quote: "It starts on november 25th."

3 days away!

What is this box for?
Matt Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 20:06 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2008 20:06
Quote: "let me remind you that voting hasnt started yet. It starts on november 25th."

And let me remind you that if you add up all of the supporters of other tickets and the candidates themselves, and multiply that by two, the Rock/ Dink ticket still outnumbers them . Unstoppable baby, On December 1st I'll be inaugerated as TGC's first President . Then I'll be assassinated on December 2nd and Agent Dink will become the second TGC President!

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 20:14
Quote: "On December 1st I'll be inaugerated as TGC's first President . Then I'll be assassinated on December 2nd"

If you want it to be that way, I'm certain I can arrange that....MWA HA HA HA HA!!! *choke*

What is this box for?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 02:27:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 02:27:33