Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / The Elimination of Evil - al Qaeda first shooter demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
see Raven and Arrow, you made my point for me.

first off I was reffering to wars of past not this current issue in my last post. i preceeded it with talking about how the nation in general feels about going to war and that it's not a land slide at all to go.

I have news for you now.. if you think we are all sitting here wanting to go to war you are dead wrong and I think i would know more than you as I live here and talk to the people here every day. You are the one's with the misconception of us. Funny, I dont ever recall judging another nation like you have done here with us. We learned history in school.. maybe the facts are not all true but I never went around and had a chip on my shoulder for any country no matter how badly they were portrayed. As far as I am concerned I don't judge countries by the people I talk to that are from them. I treat each one as an individual. Take for instance yourself, you are a bitter person who likely has some issues and or a complex. Just by that dumb ass icon of your's people already know that something is up with you. But that is you and not England. I have many friends there and I would never let one person change my opinion of a country.

It's funny how you say news is different for the rest of the world. I think you should understand that the news you watch is different for other's too or are you so naive to think your country doesnt play games also? It's politics and in politics sometimes you do things you dont want to get something done.

I for one do not want to go to war or to drop bombs on a country... but then again I dont have all the information about what's going on.. and neither do you. So how is it I can make a decision on such a heavy matter without all the facts, of which I doubt anyone will ever know in the public sector.

I'm done talking, i came here to program and somehow got stuck in this waste of time. I don't care for you or your posts. You sound conceited when you offer advice and oh so full of yourself (and it for that matter).

I wish you well and at least we can agree on one thing.. we dont want the bomb dropped on innocent civilians no matter what the reasons are for dropping the bombs in the first place.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 19:44
To Draez:

I asume your talking about the whole Saddam thing. Yes, I don't hane all the info, but I'ld rather not kill a bunch of people on a 'hunch'. No matter how much the goverment tryes to tell me diferernt, I'll stand by my Ideals.

As for Hitler, He was trying to limit the total amount of fronts to attack. He only declaired war on us after we declaired war on Japan. Even if we had sided with him, and he desided to attack us, he'ld have a tough time with it, there is an whole ocean between us. My orginal point being that America has been in a war that thretend our freedom since 1700's stands.

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man?
Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of samishi?
Never assume that what you see or feel is real.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 20:47 Edited at: 17th Apr 2003 05:09
[edit-]//..

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 16:48
Raven:

"I think Draez you should read back to how this started, my first comment was that it was a very insentivitive topic - the topic was oki until EJ45 mentioned that its OUR guys fault that they were killed because the states are just better trained. Bringing the past all into this!"

Here's how it started:

Posted: 11th Nov 2002 8:37 pm
i'm not so sure using the Alquida is such a good idea for a game, i think its extremely insensitive.

True, you did say that. But you also said:

Posted: 12th Nov 2002 12:53 pm
The Americans are far to trigger happy not caring who is in the crosshairs, as long as its a target. They've already killed almost 25 allies in the name of this war, plus the countless Civies.
I'm not sure what is worse, the Terrorists themselves or the people saying they're there to bring down them
Oh and i'd suggest using the SaS or British Soldiers, because the Actual US troops (funnily enough) were never used on the frontline, and still arn't. Mostly British and Canadian Troops, our troops cause we know the terrain and the Canadians - well i'm not sure why. They were backed out a little when the US killed some of them thou ... you'd think they'd let everyone know they're about to bomb somewhere, but no the troops were suppose to be bloody psychic!

Posted: 12th Nov 2002 1:47 pm
Green Beret Pah! Cream Puffs more like Mwhahaaa

This is my ACTUAL first post, when you had your Location as United States:

Posted: 27th Dec 2002 10:40 am
You know, Raven, you seem to be British/English/a Briton/whatever, and if you dislike the United States so much, mayhaps you should change your location to somewhere else.

Posted: 29th Dec 2002 3:20 am
...thier government is shot to hell, and it isn't thier fault thier society revolves around television and the internet which is full of bullshit propogander to make them feel good about themselves and telling them howto act as if they don't have a brain of thier own!
Alot of things about the United States makes me very sick when i hear about being patriotic, when really alot of its own residences are spoon feed BS to make themselves feel better about where they live!
you wanna make an accurate Gulf war game with US soldiers, keep them on the quiet boarders of Kuit with very little action if any!
God i swear did anyone read in the paper last monday about the FIRST US solider to be killed in Afghanistan... geez, that stuff makes me sick. They couldn't fit a single man on the cover when the first damn'd casulties of this so called war were from damn'd friendly fire

And here's my second post, in RESPONSE to your claims that US troops are poorly trained:

Posted: 5th Jan 2003 6:31 pm

"Oh and i'd suggest using the SaS or British Soldiers, because the Actual US troops (funnily enough) were never used on the frontline, and still arn't. Mostly British and Canadian Troops, our troops cause we know the terrain"

and

"God i swear did anyone read in the paper last monday about the FIRST US solider to be killed in Afghanistan... geez, that stuff makes me sick."

-A. Our troops ARE used on the frontline in Afhganistan, maybe less of them have gotten killed because THEY'RE better trained than your UK and Canadian armies.

-B.The UK Army knows the terrain because the UK/Britain/Great Britain/England/Whatever The ---- Your Name Is had a bunch of colonies down there where the UK governments brutally suppressed revolt and kept an iron grip on the region for 50 years.

Raven, if YOU fucking bothered to go back and look at the facts, YOU would know that YOU'RE the one who started the anti-American insults, and YOU are the one that started this. And ACTUALLY, I wasn't the first American to start defending this country, DrunkenFingers was. It sucks that YOU antagonized me and insulted me enough that I had to respond to YOUR fucked-up illogical (as usual) poorly written, crap-post. Before YOU put words in other peoples' mouths as YOU'VE been doing this entire argument, see if they're actually the words those people have said. YOU'RE the one responsible for this argument, and YOU just want to dodge the blame and put it on some 'snot-nosed Yankee teen' (note the quotation marks).
Have a good life, I'm done trying to penetrate that thick skull of yours and put some sense into you, and I'm done with this stupid, repetitive (repetitve because YOU keep bringing up the same bullshit, and I keep responding to it in the hope that you'll shut up and respect the country that helps out developing countries, tries to keep SADDAM FUCKING HUSSEIN from getting weapons of mass destruction and has made a difference in the outcome of World War II) argument. Hopefully someday you'll realize that America isn't the big evil macho-country you say it is, and that the UK isn't a superpower anymore, and hasn't been CLOSE to being one for 60 years.

That's this American's piece.

9/11/01... Americans will never forget.
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 21:41
Your piece is a POS if you ask me. Just becuase our argument count that of yours doesn't make them illogical, if anything you're one being illogical. You're in such a damn hurry to make sure the your boat isn't rocked that you're posts are full of holes. We aren't attacking the US or America's stand point, we're attacking people who's too damn closed-minded as to see what's really going, and unforuatly, you're in that catagory. As you pointed out this started by someone making a racist game. Raven was pointing out facts. Then a bunch of holier-than-thou America brats started up and turned this into a flamewar. I hope that one day you'll grow up anough to realize that America isn't as good as you think it is, that it has flaws too. This whole flamebait wouldn't have started if maybe people like you could addmit to that. But no, insted of saying the America has made mistakes, you gotta attack the rest of us. You're doing a real fine job at showing how America really is.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 23:16 Edited at: 17th Apr 2003 05:10
[edit-]//...

One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2003 01:39
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.
21 if you want to know, and I got some saki.

I posted this becuase it brings up another anti-America point. I got 4 different bottles of the stuff and guess what, only the inported stuff was worth the money.

Yeah, yeah, USA, we're number 23.

Draez
Years of Service
User Offline
Arrow:
Again you show just as much in yourself as you say we are.. especially when you group us all together. In fact, the USA is just that.. a united state. Each state being governed by seperately. Comments like:

" You're doing a real fine job at showing how America really is"

just shows me how eager you are to label us as a group which is one thing that everyone here has been saying that Americans do.

Good Show, tart!

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2003 18:12
Any group is made up of indvidual people who share a common idea. I don't judge anyone on such petty things like race or birth place. Once you start telling me your ideas and beliefs, then I can get an idea of who you are. People who think are a minority in this country, all you have to do is turn on the news to see that. Maybe you should rread that post again, I've only attack those who are too damn close-minded.

What beef do you have with me?

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2003 20:10 Edited at: 17th Apr 2003 05:11
[edit-]//....

trager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2003 12:39
Can you guys hear yourselves?

All I can say is whatever our governments are doing they are doing a good job of it I have never witnessed such patriotic behavior in all of my life.

Patriotic behavior always seemed rather soulless to me; If our countries are represented by our govenments and no-body likes their governments what exactly do we have to be so devout about?

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2003 18:43
Good point, but alas it seems that no one cares anymore. The patriots have retired, most of the Anti-US'er have retired. Lets let this thread died a graceful death. Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

the architect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2003 03:46
Not quite,

All the yanks that are about. Personally I dont care if you are the most powerful country in the world, so was Britain. Look how you dislike the early British. You were Brits and Europeans when you rebelled against Britain. You are now rolled into a mass of individuals, very aware that your country is still young and has preciouse few to be proud of.

You claim victories against us as Americans when you were a mere fraction of the population that you are now when it was a Brit against Brit situation. It wasn't!?! What nationalities were your early presidents?

For a good example of American democracy and fair play take Cuba. Fidel Castro overthrows a dictatorship and declares all the people free. Because he wants to nationalise all the companies and kick out the American gangsters from the american holiday resorts he is denounced a communist.

Because he wanted to distribute the countries money amongst the people he is a communist.

America sets up blockades and refuse to refine his oil. They ban his suger produce (and the fine cigars).

Fidel Castro goes to Washington to talk to Eisenhower. Guess what, Eisenhower can't talk because hes playing golf. Have my emergency replacement instead, not the democractically voted representative. For the uninitiated that was a snub on behalf of America to CUBA.

Guess what. Fidel has no import. Guess who bails him out. The Russians who knew how to conduct diplomacy. They give him everything because they offered. Guess what, that makes the Americans right all along! No, we had nationalise companies but we were not communists. We give back money to the poor and needy to keep them from killing well off peolpe in their beds. We are not communists. America did a superb PR job for Russia.

All this seems irrelevent until you realise that Cuba nearly escalated into full, nuclear war. Way to go yankland.
If you want to feel proud of your country thats fine, I feel proud of mine.

There was no stalemate in Africa. We had actually won it. Even Americans admitted that. It's just that Stalingrad a few months later made it seem insignificant.

The first country to beat Germany on land. Naval and air victories dont count do they?

the architect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2003 03:48
trager,

Patriotism is about feeling secure where you live. When things go wrong you blame a person not your methods of protection.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2003 07:03
This thread is dead, don't resurect it just to spit on the faces of those who have lost.

Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2003 03:40
k megaton see u r teH suckorz cuz u r saying 2 me that i should not bother 2 speel corectly n captilize and ur doin just thats! as a mater of factz ur entyre 2nd sentenze iz speeled an captalezed ryght!

THERE IS NO 'C' IN ELECTROJAKO45! Can you read, because even if spelling and capitalization isn't necessary on a forum, I think the ability to read is.

dont u?

Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2003 03:41
Ok,there is ONE 'C' in EleCtroJako45, but not two.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2003 03:51
This thread is dead, lets leave it that way.

Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2003 05:45
That's what I tried to do on February 1st. Agreed.

D Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2003 12:42
1945-46 Chinese will never forget
1950-53 Korean will never forget
1954 Guatemala will never forget
1958 Indonesia will never forget
1959-61 Cuban will never forget
1960 Guatemala will never forget
1964 Congo will never forget
1965 Peru will never forget
1964-73 Laos will never forget
1961-73 Vietnam will never forget
1969-70 Cambodia will never forget
1967-69 Guatamala will never forget
1983 Grenada will never forget
1983-84 Lebanon & Syrian will never forget
1986 Libyan will never forget
80th El Salvador will never forget
80th Nicaragua will never forget
1987 Iran will never forget
1989 Panama will never forget
1991-2000 Iraq will never forget
1991 Kuwait will never forget
1993 Somalia will never forget
1994-1995 Bosnia will never forget
1998 Sudan will never forget
1999 Yugoslavia will never forget

"If you can't make it good
make it look good."
Bill Gates
DaZCWA
Years of Service
User Offline
I read somewhere earlier that you sed US troops were better trained than our UK forces in some cases that could be true I mean I dont think our salvation army is up a war just yet. but you forget about the SAS the highest trained fighting force in the world, whenever there is any kind of incident the SAS is ALWAYS the first in lol there were SAS troops in afganistan bfore september the 11th, so it goes without saying that we are always prepared and I think our forces are better trained but hey thats personol opinion, oh and ElectroJako45 next time you flame the UK army a uk based forum is propably not the best place to do it....

DaZ

"There is only 2 ways off this island: The first is in little pieces and the seconds with me" - (Hunter/DaZ)
Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2003 21:03
DMan:

Germany's motto-
If you can't make Iraq good, make Iraq look good.

CDsoftware:
Earlier, on Page 1 of this thread, someone said-

"The UK army is as well trained as the US special ops team (what do you call them? Delta Force?), so imagine how good the SAS is!"

What I said was that the no country's standard army was as well trained as Delta Force. No country's standard army is as well trained as the SAS, either. The normal US army is trained and equipped just as well as the UK army, though.

And you'd get mad if someone called the UK's equivalent of Green Berets 'Cream Puffs', too.

Ole Sparky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2003 21:04
So will people now PLEASE leave this thread to die, stop reviving it just to say a few words, and will everyone just stop insulting each other's countries? Pretty please?

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 07:20
No joke, quite reviving Racism, that goes for both sides.

DaZCWA
Years of Service
User Offline
lol I love the delta force games so i have no beef wid the US. Soz i didnt read the earlier post as I only scanned through the posts. Good thing bout SAS and delta force is that there are only a few members which means the training is more spesific and one on one whereas genral army is on a much larger scale which means the training is more vareed. oh well bet let this post die now. Cya post.

DaZ

"There is only 2 ways off this island: The first is in little pieces and the seconds with me" - (Hunter/DaZ)
RSDistu
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya know, I would really like to respond to most of these posts. The only problem is that all of the "facts" it seems are so severely skewed that I would spend all day on just one post. However I will respond to some of the things that are debatable and aren't just one persons screwed up opinion(mainly about the U.S. Amred Forces):

1. First of all, yes we were late in coming into the world wars. The reason of this is because the Ameican people would not support the war. Looks like appeasing dicators did a lot of good there too.

2. No, the US has not sent in other countries' militaries as a main force. In actuallity, the only other country that has had more than a token role in the First Gulf War, Yugoslavia, or Afghanistan would be the UK. Even in those cases, the United States provided the majority of the fighting force.

3. Yes. The British SAS is the best special ops force in the world. No, that does not mean the entire UK military is equal to Delta Force.

Well, I've said everything I can say without getting extremely frustrated.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2003 19:34
Piss off, this forum is dead. Quit reviving Rasism.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2003 03:00 Edited at: 17th Apr 2003 05:12
[edit-]//.....

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2003 03:17
Good Idea, Raven, Let it end once and for all.

MattIsFun
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, we Americans are so smart that we're spending billions of dollars on a program to hit missiles with other missiles. I don't believe I've ever heard an idea worse than that. Maybe we'll be able to make our soldiers invincable by telling them to just shoot down the enemy bullets with their guns...

Jadelion
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry, I read everything and when I got to the end, I really wanted to just let it go. Unfortunatly, i can't read that much and then just not respond (so like blame the other people who brought this back to the top)

This is the first remark I came across that I wanted to discuss, (yea this was on the first page)

`Raven said:
`I can tell you this for nowt, alot of the so-called `Aircraft innovations you see developed have been inservice `within the UK sometimes upto 10years prior to the US.

Now your a good guy Raven, and I'm not sure what your talking about (being a regular dumb American) and mabey that part about the Harrier was right (in original post) but I know planes and while I don't know Northrop (thats Britans major fet plane manufacture right) all that well, I know damn sure that F/A 22 RAPTOR is mad only in America, and if you can show me a RAPTOR that is 10 years old and has the British flag on the side, I'll go stick my arm in a turbofan.

Other then that, I am generaly offended by the behavior of most of us. I know most of us are fairly young oursleves, and mabey I should be proud that we have displayed so much knowledge of how differently America and France and England and all the other countries out there that have voiced there opinion. But really as far as WW2 goes, I had faimly fight and die in Europe, and since most of you are from England, so did you right.
So was it your Grand-father, or your Greatgrand-father who fought. The war ended, and peace was restored and our grand-fathers and Greatgrand-fathers, where happy to have fought alongside eachother. It dosen't matter who shed more blood ( I hear it was the Russians who took the greatest casualties) but that in the end we all got through it.

America may be run by stupid people, and populated by mostly stupid people. But, there are 6 billion morons in this world and not all of them live in America.

And finally, the reason America will eventually attack Iraq with the security council on our side, and the reason we bombed the hell out of Afganistan, and the reason we will attack any nation we think might be harboring these terrorist is not oil, or even money... It is because since Peral Harbor, no nation on this Earth has dared attack American soil, untill September 11th, and now just like then we are looking for blood.

...that move was indeed...Bold.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 08:22 Edited at: 17th Apr 2003 05:14
[edit-]//......

TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2003 05:55
ElectroJako45:

Not going to get into the politics here - I'd just like to agree with you on the spelling in posts. Bad spelling can make reading posts quite difficult.

However, when you comment on someone else's spelling, it's a deadly mistake to include any of your own!

"Afhganistan" - should be Afghanistan
"massacered" - should be massacred
"occuping" - should be occupying
"admittly" - should be admittedly
"impovershed" - should be impoverished

Obviously these are the British English versions of these words, but I'm fairly sure that your spelling wasn't down to being the US English versions.

Anyone can make a mistake when typing fast, so it's proof-reading that's the key here!

TDK
Pazza
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2003 22:01
wow u really had a lot to say.
I don't care about history, what happened, happened, we shouldn't forget about events in the past, but why argue over who's got the best armies when were ment to be giving our opinion on TheOldOne's game?

www.danielparry.co.uk - Hope to have a DB section up soon!
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2003 03:26
This thread is months old, let it die!!!!!!!!!!

Great Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
AAAH I didnt know so much people hate americans.
Well we are in alot of war games because we got the best special forces

-SEALs also known as shock troops.
-Army Rangers one of the armys special forces also very cool
-Green Berets One of the armys special forces. They do not get yelled at during training, but they are suppose to go in and train the people there to fight or train them in somthing else like weapons.
-Delta Force-Delta force is just a mix of people from different special forces.
PJs-Are very good special forces. There task is to find injure alies behind enemy territory and help them out.

That is all i can think of at the top of my head. There are other special forces.

http://www.navyseals.com/community/navyseals/navyseals.cfm This will tell you a little bit more about the SEALs
SEa Air and Land

game counter stirke has special forces from US,britain,germany, and france if you want a game with not just american forces.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 08:00
Let this Thread die for crying out load!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 15:33
you tell em arrow

xxxpetratxxx
B. R. W
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 15:36
BTW, if you want to eliminate evil, you will have to kill ur so called president bush.

xxxpetratxxx
B. R. W
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 15:43
and Tony Blair is a F*$k face..

xxxpetratxxx
B. R. W
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 19:09
Ya know, you're keeping this thread alive when you post some little comment like that, just let the hate die.

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2003 01:10
well u just posted in it again! (i did but im not the 1 complaining)

xxxpetratxxx
B. R. W
the architect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 02:34
The thread is dead!!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!

The thread is dead!!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!

The thread is dead!!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!...

....PROBABLY DEAD!!!

The thread is probably dead!!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!!

Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 21:23
Can you please keep you neo-fascist clap trap to yourself you insular single minded zealot, Electric Jackass.

Same too Raven only less of the insular.

This was a program announcement, not a political statement. If you want to get political take it to the ooc forum, if you are really lucky i'll come along and post some facts that are not based upon narrow-minded national pride.

Pneumatic Dryll, Outrageous epic cleric of EQ/Xev
God made the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 21:24
OMG there was another 4 pages, scratch that post - I don't want to read it all.

Pneumatic Dryll, Outrageous epic cleric of EQ/Xev
God made the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Kjetil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2003 13:17
what a stupid discussion!

I didn't get the game to work.

- Kjetil
Slick
Years of Service
User Offline
The british in our time have done some bad things, and there have been some mistakes made that were paved with good intensions (the creation of pakistan), however i could go on and on about what Britain has given the world (i might add that around 60% of everything in the modern world, including your computer and the monitor you stareing into now, was invented by a britain) but that would take too long. it is enough to say that the world was shaped by Britain.

There is a simple question that i put to all americans reading this, if binladan is indeed responsible for 9/11 then why did he do it?

Becaurse he is evil, i know and there are many evil people in the world some with a great deal of money, however when people do what they do they do so for what they believe is a good reason.

Write now my country and yours is at war to "liberate" the people of Iraq.

Could you imagin a foreign power maching down your street, a power that blanked out media and news reports of bombing iraq for 12 years, how the f*** would you feel if there were around 250,000 dead (silent dead).

There wont be an uprising from the Iraqis (sorry for the spelling) becaurse america and britain dont remember there own lessons from when they where bombed, did Britain want to give up during the blitz, did america cower during perl harbour NO they didnt, they were upset and they would have followed any leader into hell to get some pride back.

America is Britain 2, it is doing what we did two centuries ago and its not learning from our mistakes, its p***ing people off, and one day there will be a reckoning, 9/11 was a warning, a warning that you have used as an excuse to p*** people off and get some more oil.

jrowe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2003 21:46
Quote: " The thread is dead!!!!
"

For Fathers and Sons who enjoy wholy spirits.
Slick
Years of Service
User Offline
1945-46 Chinese will never forget
1950-53 Korean will never forget
1954 Guatemala will never forget
1958 Indonesia will never forget
1959-61 Cuban will never forget
1960 Guatemala will never forget
1964 Congo will never forget
1965 Peru will never forget
1964-73 Laos will never forget
1961-73 Vietnam will never forget
1969-70 Cambodia will never forget
1967-69 Guatamala will never forget
1983 Grenada will never forget
1983-84 Lebanon & Syrian will never forget
1986 Libyan will never forget
80th El Salvador will never forget
80th Nicaragua will never forget
1987 Iran will never forget
1989 Panama will never forget
1991-2000 Iraq will never forget
1991 Kuwait will never forget
1993 Somalia will never forget
1994-1995 Bosnia will never forget
1998 Sudan will never forget
1999 Yugoslavia will never forget

apart from the top one isnt the US partly responsible in some way for each one of these, either directly (with an army) or indirectly by selling arms.

Element
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 00:56 Edited at: 29th Mar 2003 00:58
I haven't read all the posts...but this one is just like any other political one im thinking...hopefully I'm right. lol

Quoted by xxxpetratxxx: "I dont mean that EVERY american is crazy...just the ppl who support bush.."

hmm...im not one to get into too many fights anymore about political subjects cause usually the one im talking too ends up being the equivelant of talking to a brick wall; but i'd like to know GOOD reasons why you hate Bush so much...just a few GOOD reasons.

SG=Shadows Gate
http://www.gpinteractive.com/shadowsgate/
New RPG game coming to you from GP Interactive

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 04:46:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 04:46:25