Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / The Elimination of Evil - al Qaeda first shooter demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2003 08:22
My vote:

DELETE
or
LOCK

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

the architect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 01:45
WW1 -
' I wanted to see how a war was fought so badly!'

' You've come to the right place. A war hasn't been fought this badly since Olaf the viking ordered 1000 helmets with the horns on the inside! '

Crazy situation where the only people who realized the best strategy was to hide in a trench and mo down the enemy were the Germans. Lets hope it can never happen again.

In fairness to the yanks it did make the germans think they were running out of time. However this was also because the royal navy was blockading Germany and her supply routes. Germany is not a self sufficient nation.

America did help us out with Land lease but remember that it has crippled our economy in the long run. If we had sued for peace instead of sticking to principles and honouring our allies we may still have a large Empire. Hitler did not want war with us.

If you seriously think America is about democracy and freedom then why not liberate North Korea. There may be some danger of atomic war but so what? You are brave and not a bunch of bullies who have war only when casualties are going to be minimum. Go for it! Personally I think they may be bluffing.

Get off your high horse ol spark. Iraq was not just about liberating the people although it is a result of the war. The whole issue was about WMD's. Since 1991 I always felt going into Iraq was right and was angry when we let down the Iraqi people.

You are right about the the American thrust, it did achieve alot. But then again you had over 250,000 men. You had to.

The British tactics was experimental to attempt to reduce civilian casualties and British casualties. Wilst the civilians provided intelligence they did not contribute to the fighting. Who do you think told your lot where your POWs were being held. Apart from friendly fire Brit casualties were low considering we took two cities, one of them the second biggest.

If you really think Brit forces are bad you should study the Falklands Campaigns. Wilst loss of vital equipment was due to incompetance and bad decision making forcing the Brit forces to force march across the islands in cold, miserable weather to take various positions against a dug in oponant with superior artillary fire and a competant airforce. Often with bayonet.

Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 02:47
And the terrible cycle never ends...

"Laugh to scorn the power of man..."
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 03:19
LOL! Children At Play!

Slick
Years of Service
User Offline
i reckon the uk could beat those slack jawed yankies in a war any day of the blummen week, we would just pretend to be a mate then we would just get sick of your crap and be the first to drop hydrogen bombs on the white house and that would be the end of that s*** and the would would be happy, and if not the world, me

KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
""Better trained!? PAH! The situation in Iraq at the moment is that more Americans have dies, and I think the first UK people to die. Were suprisingly shot by Americans."

- More Americans have died in Iraq because we actually DO stuff involving fighting on the ground, as opposed to you (Brits) just sitting outside one city (Basra) for a week and then moving in after the populace does your job for you.""

Seeing as your "doing stuff" involves killing our troops then yeah. You're right. What do you mean we stayed outside?? That's utter crap. Yet again, something that you saw on the news that is utter nationalist bollocks.

--

""We all know, Americans are arrogant, insolent, fat tubs of fried chicken, who sue at the drop of a hat."

"Not all Americans are like this, so don't think I'm insulting your country, but let me say you're not the first person I've found on the internet who is like yourself."

- These two statements are contradictory (they're opposite of each other)... which one are you gonna stick with?"

Actually, no. It's actually a type of writing. Where I say one thing to give impact, and then go in to detail. There are always exeptions to most rules. Like, "Everest is the tallest mountain:"
A) Tall, in reference to what, the peak of the mountaing next to it??
or sea level??
B) What about other planets with less gravity?? That would allow for mountains to me even taller.

You see, IN GENERAL "Americans are arrogant, insolent, fat tubs of fried chicken, who sue at the drop of a hat." however, there are some who aren't.
I think you attitude and the one of the average American is summed up in this joke:

BRITISH : Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid collision.
U.S.NAVY : Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.
BRITISH : Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to
the South to avoid a collision.
U.S.NAVY : This is the Captain of US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
BRITISH : Negative. I say again. You will have to divert your course.
U.S.NAVY : THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

BRITISH : We are a lighthouse. Fuck off.

--
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 21:39
lmao... thats a good joke

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 22:00
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2003 22:43
Ya know, I've noticed one thing. It doesn't matter what the topic is. It doesn't matter who's better. It doesn't matter who invented what, who's evil, who's not, who's right, who's wrong. Screw the US (and the UK) all I care. One thing stands out... Raven is fucking mental. I'm sure you're right... and wrong on a lot of this, but that doesn't matter anymore. You've proved one thing, you're the biggest ass. No wonder TMC went off on you. People, get in line to look at the wonder nature has given us.... Raven. You're are the best at what you do even though nobody else can figure out what it is. I don't even read the facts anymore, but just the parts were you get crazy. Take a pill or something. Wait, don't take a pill, I'm enjoying your fits too much. Show me another... please.

WOW!!!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 22:14
hehee
Quote: "Raven is fucking mental"
i think a mate of my would seriously disagree, and she's got the degree in psychology to know what she's talking about (if you can believe in all that behavoural patterns crap)
Quote: "Disarrayed and Chameleon personality which works within the boundries of what is considered normal behaviour"
- those her exact words ... from what i understand about that one sentance it means i'm perfectly normal but it's a bugger to figure out what i'm going to do next because i have
Quote: "a habit of changing the rules on people whilst they're playing the game. Always to get the top advantage within any given situtation."

it is amusing watching shrinks figure me out, because its hard to do when you have no real frame of reference... and what baffled most even more is that although i have a habit of changing how i work all the time within a given situation, i'm always working towards the exact same goals to achieve it - so my true personality never changes only the facard that people generally perceive because they don't want to get to know me.

oftenly it is questioned why i'm so egocentric in the way i talk and such ... and it isn't anything about having a big ego at all, its about the fact that my opinions rarely are based on the perception of others because i dislike talking through others words. So everything that goes on i refer to myself all the time because to know something is to go through it yourself ... unlike most how shy away from life experiences and are afriad the only way i can learn what i can do no matter what and learn how i'd react to given situations myself is to be in them. This oftenly means that i'll give my pov or an experience that happened until i understand the subject totally.

TMC went off on me because he couldn't handle what i was saying to him, it was a simple case of that he was a spoilt brat (don't care how old he way) ... but for the first time someone was telling him that he wasn't the greatest and stroking that ego of his and he just couldn't handle it.
Quite ironically is that he was actually pissed about something i said about vectors which wasn't even about his bloody program but the Marco C demo he's based his on!!
Never once said that his code was bad, the only negative thing i said was that he'd copied the XY (XZ) routine directly which was bugged from the original program which is why it was still bugged in his game.
if he was even half the programmer he thought he was then he would've asked for suggestions to fixx this bug rather than go off the deep end, even when i tried to bloody help him!

One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 18:05
I did not wanted to post something here even if I am interesting to topic, because this site is about something else than politic and it should stay like this (in my opinion), but finally I will write few lines in order to react to one Ole Sparkys point (just one I disagree, while there are many I agree) :

Quote: "
"I'm not sure what is worse, the Terrorists themselves or the people saying they're there to bring down them"

-Gee, that's a tough one, Raven... who's worse, people that clear out a terrorist organization that kept an entire country in a stranglehold for ten years, or people that fly jumbo jets filled with passengers into buildings and kill over 3,000 civilians? Tough one. [/sarcasm again]
"

Well now depend who is terrorist and who not.
When WTcentrum was destroyed I saw demonstration somewhere in Germany on TV and I noticed transparent saying: -terrorism returned back were it came from-

I understand that because you are from USA you call people who did it terrorists, but do you know that they call themselves freedom fighters and in their eyes you are terrorist (your government respectively)?
So as you see it depend on point of view.

Would you call it terrorism if somebody is attacking and killing somebody else in order to gain something other owned?
Would you call it terrorism if somebody is forcing somebody else to give him certain privileges in second ones home? (economical for example)
Would you call it terrorism if somebody else is pressing people in some country to choose certain leaders or political systems (who, what a surprise, favor one who is making pressure)?
And would you call it terrorism if people of some country are choosing their leaders and somebody else is killing these leaders or supporting those who kill them and then doing everything to establish new leaders who will be more –friendly- to attacker interests?

If your answer is yes then look please closer at history of your country (USA), especially at chapters like Panama, Grenada, Vietnam, Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Philippine, Chile.. (and many others)

Don’t know if you noticed but your own leaders seems to have biggest chaos in who terrorist is and who not:
Certain people are once good and democratic and they receive support from USA, other time the same people are devil itself, biggest world terrorists and they need to be taken away in order to keep world peace.
USA is first helping some people to get to the power and later USA need to protect world peace against those same persons...

Few of many examples:
Manuel Noriega in Panama who worked for CIA (do you remember who was leading CIA that time?), received training in US military training schools, was supported by US to fight against Panama government, was supported by US to take power in Panama, was supported by US for long time he was in power in Panama and who was finally arrested by the US when they attacked Panama (during attack thousands of Panama civilians were killed). He was told to be bad dictator, drug dealer treating peace. (do you remember who was US president to give order to attack Panama and to arrest Noriega?)

Saddam Husayn (yes you read right) he was supported by US during 80ties, when he started war against Iran. He received economical and military support from your government (for example F4 Phantom fighters)

Afghanistan opposition which fought against government and their USSR allies during Soviet invasion in Afghanistan . The same opposition later formed Taliban (to be precise it was formed by one part of that opposition). Surpassingly the same people who were called freedom fighters by US leaders are now called terrorists!?!? One of them was Bin Ladin himself bye the way.

Doesn’t it look little bit strange to you if your leaders first do everything to help some people to get to the power in some countries, arm them and when they are good enough equipped with weapons, your politicians turn, say that these people are devil dictators supporting terrorism and in second turn your army is rolling through poor country bombing its economy and infrastructure in to the middle age in order to make it free from dictator. Last you generously offer poor country that your companies can rebuild all you destroyed during you made them „free“ (seems to be good business if there is so big fight to get these contracts)

I don’t want to offend you and I don’t want that you think I dislike USA. I just want to show you that nothing is black or white and I would be happy if you would read what I was writing without emotions even if you are from US. I would like that you ask yourself some questions and try to find answers (they don’t have be necessarily the same like mine). Without questions there are no answers and those who don’t ask cant find true. Without true you cant be relay free.
For example, were you asking yourself why are those people do suicide attacks? Normally everybody value their life highest so it should be relay serious reason if they will to give it up. You can hear that they are mad and fanatics, don’t know, may be some of them relay are, but all? there are little bit too many to be valid for all.
They are sure different than you or me, have different culture, religion. But they are people like us, they live at the same planet and for sure they enjoy the same or at last similar things like us, so they also like their lives the same, or not?

And at the end some things I personally want to thanks USA for: (its very subjective, just few from many)

Thank you people of USA for Jack London, Ernest Hemingway and John Seinbeck and their great literature.

Well for Bill Gates too
granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 20:59
I get a failed to load sound on line 336 error.
any answers to this problem yet

dave

just trying to learn
Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 21:36
Raven, I enjoyed your reply very much but it would help if I knew what a shrink was. I assume it's not something good.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 22:14
kinda the point thats been strung along throughout this thread arras... but it just skims the head of those who don't want to hear it.

the point is all the current problems that america faces they actually helped to develop. i mean look back not even 15years and they were financing the IRA in thier "Freedom" ... they didn't care that they were killing innocent people on a predudice a cent old.
these IRA people the proceeded to use this money to plant bombs all over Northen Ireland and then all over England.
From thier perspective they're fighting the good fight, they're trying to release thier country from the opression of the English.
Yet 10years later after arming them, the american president is there telling them "Oki, it's time to disarm because we said so."
the way Clinton went about it was admirable and his admin had nothing to do with the original armourment of these paramilitary terrorists.
However the difference between Freedom Fighter/Rebels and Terrorist is a slim yet quite major one which America has never really caught the grasp of and to be fair they are the home of Terrorism.

The difference is that a Terrorist doesn't care who is in the line of fire, they will hurt anyone to get thier voice heard - thier bid for getting what they want they resort to fear to make people do what they want.
Whereas a Rebel force will defend themselves and stop military personal from taking over what is already theirs!

i mean with the IRA (please no one take offense i'm just using them as an example as i know the most about them) - it started out as them being a freedom force ... however over the years they've turned on anyone who simply supports the English (protestant) form of Christianity. Which is actually just the tip of the iceberg of problems, but the day they moved from fighting the English for thier land to killing indescriminantly the innocent they moved from being Rebels to Terrorists.

biggest problem around today is the fact that America is reknown for financing and arming alot of terrorists to get something they want (Saddam it was Black Gold) ... but the fact of the matter still remains that once things go pear shaped they barge in to put a stop to what they've started though acts of terror and misinformation themselves.

arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2003 13:11
Well I don’t agree totally with your terrorist definition. Terror is just one way hove to win war, and in my opinion if country or group of people will use it or not depend largely on their power and resources compared to one of the opponent.
USA care who is in line of fire or not only because their power is so dominant compared to power of their opponents. I know that there are innocent people dying under US soldiers fire, but I believe that they do not aim their weapons at innocent while those who you call terrorists do it knowingly.

But once more US can use mostly precise weapons because they know that they can win war like this too. If they would face somebody more dangerous and powerful, they would act different.
War have only one rule kill or you will be killed. If you set yourself rules of hove to fight and what weapons to use and what not, it means only that you confident enough that you will win even under such a rules.

Remember that at the beginning of most of the big conflicts in the history there were rules of war but at the end of those wars they were not valid anymore. Side which think is loosing will use any ways possible and will first break rules in order to not be destroyed.

In second world war both sides were bombarding civilian targets in hope that terror will break will of people to fight and they will surrender. You remember bombardment of big cities by both allies and axis. US was even using atomic bombs at Japan cities. That was nothing else than terrorism. Do somebody call winners of W.W.II terrorists because of that? NO!

So terrorism is just a weapon like others are. It is weapon which is causing civilian casualties so those who think that they are powerful enough are not using it, at last not obviously.
Means that it is weapon of poor, rich can use cruise missiles... And because its very effective weapon, which is relatively cheap and available to just anybody while able to cause big damage to enemy, no wonder that it is so popular.

You know that US as well as many other countries use or support terrorism to reach their goals. If they suddenly want to fight against it means only that somebody is terrorizing themselves.
Of course if you support terrorism it can happened that the same terrorist who were supported by you can turn on you later when situation change and you stay at the different side of barricade.
al Qaeda and USA is nice example.

Bye the way when they attacked USA they did not aim at the hospital, they aimed at WTcenter, Pentagon and Washington probably. In my eyes these are valid military targets. GB and USA were bombing Iraqi TV, government buildings, factories, powerplants, infrastructure, they targeted Iraqi economical, administrative and military centers. Do you call them terrorists? If not why the hell you call al Qaeda terrorists then?!?! WTcenter was economical center, ...Pentagon is military center ...and Washington which was probably targeted too is administrative center ....did I missed something?

In my opinion difference between freedom fighters and terrorists is not targets they choose but if they follow the same goals like you or not. If they do, they are freedom fighters, if not, they terrorists. So as I sad, its just point of view...
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 00:54
you can't say that about WW2... because the Americans were the ONLY people to attack innocent civilians in this way.
The other sides may have dropped bombs on the civil population, but they were never the original targets ... infact most of the time it was just a case of bombs left over from original runs they dropped wherever because they couldn't make it home being ladened down.
Both the Allies and Axis attacked only military targets willfully, everyone else was attacked either by accident or just because they were in the flight path.
If either side wanted to truely kill civvies they'd of gon after the refuguees as well. Attacking major cities made no sense at all as it doesn't defeat the point defences of the opponent and both sides were deeply tactical about the war.
Hilter may have been a misguided idiot, but the actions he took were out of bigotry and predudice NOT out of terror to win the war.
He would not kill innocent people in his eyes to get the job done and niether would his armed forces... if someone was stupid enough to not clear out when the fighting between allies and axis started then well that kinda stupid - i mean did they think there were just gonna sit down and have tea together?

that difference between the willfulness to kill and the act of killing innocents is the real difference between what makes a terrorist and someone who isn't.
Becuase the aim of a terrorist is to do whatever means to suceed in thier goal and strike fear in everyone of them ... although both sides during the war did this, doesn't mean they were doing it FOR that reason but just because war has that effect.

look back at the facts and the Japanese attacked Perl Habour a military harbour base ... and in retaliation (or that was the excuse the americans used but i'd hardly call a 4year delay retaliation) america dropped a nuclear weapon which they knew would kill hundreds of thousands of people, and they knew would devastate the land making it uninhabitable. They used it on a dense civil only population!

however what amazes me is that the States call what they did an act of retribution, whereas what the Japanese did was a terrorist act which pulled them into the war they didnt want to partipate in.

as for the iraqi situation... yes they are being terrorists, however in a different capacity how some of the countries have been acting which out of the countries involved would you call real terrorists in this conflict?
the Al'Quida/Taliban might have attacked a single military entity and also tried to attack the white house as well - however the fact of the matter that although the World Trade Centre is a financial exhange it isn't full of military personel and niether were the streets around it which also suffered damage!
Admin Buildings and Military buildings is ALOT different to a civial building working for the civil trade of the world not just america!
yes the Cohillion have destroyed a few Civilian buildings, however from what i'm understanding only 1 was ment to be attacked - the others were stray targeting and the precision of the missiles caused the damage shown to those targets they aimed at.

but if you checkout who was attacking what, you'd be good to pay attention that the British forces there only attached Military and Admin buildings (which under a dictactor ship are run like military buildings anyways) ... and thier push into the cities was purely to capture and hold the towns that provided a safe route for medical and supply relief.
Terrorists don't go around trying to minimise civilian casualties and then bringing in aid support to help those that have been injured by thier or the oppositions side.

i didn't see Bin Laden offering the families of World Trade Centre billions of dollars to help them cope, or making sure that the buildings were clear of people (say at nite) when they were attacked, or going on TV to give condolences for the deaths or anything... no he noted it was only a stepping stone in what was to come.
The British troops in Iraq are there to keep the civilians safe and they have apologised and given aid to help with any casualties etc...
if the UK wasn't there doing this do you believe that the American armies who's commanders are out for pure blood and money would give two craps about those they've hurt?
do you see them scrambling to help bring the aid in (OR EVEN FINANCING THE BLOODY AID!!?)
The UK time and time again have tried to make this a legitmate fight for the Americans - but considering they're doing all this regardless.

to me america is nothing but a huge terrorist bully of the world, they do what they like when they like however they like - and noone seems to have the balls to stand up to stop them.
i mean christ thier current Iraqi incident has broken several treaty agreements and international law as well as countless rules of engagement. They don't give a shit - and the worst part is that they're showing countries like North Korea that obeying the UN is not a compulsary thing, which means that the power the UN used to hold has just gone all to bloody pot because America believes it is the biggest fish in the pond and can do whatever the hell it chooses!

UN sanctions, everything they stand for and believe in is really very worthless right now ... and America can't do anything now without being extremely hypocritial which means that alot of countries aren't going to hesitate to get the upper hand when they see it because just because America has the backing of the English nations right now - this isn't to say that it isn't obvious that with thier continuing actions that they're not causing a rift between them. If America isn't careful they're going to be all alone in a world of enemies - no matter how big a fish you are, a gang of piranna's will tear you apart until you're just a skeleton of your former self with no mercy or remorse.

Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 02:16
Blah Bleh Blah Bleh....Bleh Blah Blah Bleh Blah....

And behold the cycle never ends. I'm getting the strangest feeling someone on this page was bullied as a child...

Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 05:07
Raven:
Quote: "Both the Allies and Axis attacked only military targets willfully, everyone else was attacked either by accident or just because they were in the flight path."

Are you out of your mind? I'm sure the british were quite honorable but what the hell do you think all those V1s and V2s were aimed at? Your right, they weren't aim, they were just fired in the general direction... kinda like a scud missile. Shooting randomly at a county and hoping to hit only military targets is a lame excuse.

Very entertaining post as usual I must add. I can just feel your anger. It's great.
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 05:42 Edited at: 1st May 2003 05:44
DrunkenFingers:

*GASP* You to are trained in the Force. No...there is another!

Raven..it's abosutely amazing to read your post! From what it sounds like you have the combined knowledge of the CIA, FBI, KGB?, MIB , and every other intelligence agency. How do you do it? You speak as though you've sat in the oval office, on the battlefield with every American commander and even the lowely iraqi. Do these thoughts just appear in your mind? or do you get this from the TV?
How tall are you might I ask?

People will believe what they WANT TO BELIEVE. If the truth were a tangible entity that I could hold in my hand, and slap some people with.. ..You would spit in face for getting some truth in your eyes. However I don't know the truth, I don't pretend to know the truth. So why waste my time arguing with people 'armed' and 'informed' with the latest news reports?

Anywayz...when this thing hits 300 post I say we all get smashed and have a party! What'd ya say?

the architect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 07:10
Raven..it's abosutely amazing to read your post! From what it sounds like you have the combined knowledge of the CIA, FBI, KGB?, MIB , and every other intelligence agency.

And the yanks wonder why we think they can be ignorant. Where is bloody MI5 in the list!!! It does deserve a mention.

Arras,

I dont always agree with Raven but I have to say his definition of a terrorist is fairly spot on. I came to that myself not long ago wilst trying to figure out why it is so obscene and then a resistance force seems so noble.

I call someone who goes to a country and skulks with the intention of commiting harm DELIBERATLY to innocents is a terrorist.

Anybody fighting an occupying force in its land is a freedom fighter, rebel etc.

Wilst WW2 tactics did involve bombing of civilians it was attempted by people putting themselves in the firing line, risking harm etc. Of course there is no way to say when it becomes terror except by the politics and morals of the opposing sides. Remember that the original idea of bombing civilians was to reduce the length of a war and ironically reduce the casualties, cause mayhem on the roads to hinder troop movements. However in most cases civilians did live around the factories and such and as a result were killed in large numbers. The result though was to prolong the war through hatred and animosity etc Remember though that both sides do have an option to surrender or negotiate a ceasefire.

As for Dresden and Hiroshima etc often used as prime examples these acts were never about causing terror to the opposing population(which really were already beaton) and thus were not really acts of terror. It was a warning to the Russians of the fire power the allies could unleash from the air. You see when you have an army that is advancing much more rapidly than your own forces, is aggresive as the Nazi's and obviously has better tanks and far more of them than you its best to fire a warning shot to put them off any ideas they might have. You see noone could really be sure if the Russians were going to stop at Berlin.

As for terrorism will not work. Many people see it as the legitimate act of a group to wage war against an opponant. Yet I've yet to see an interview with terrorists that show objective views and reasonable arguments to their case. Instead they spout hatred and unreasonable demands that are next to impossible to implement.

Examples.

The IRA want the British army to leave N Ireland. Yet if we did their would most certainly be a civil war. In Wales I met criminals who boasted they had one thousand volenteers in England who would go to Ireland and fight the catholics if the British army ever pulls out.

The Islamic terrorists want America to convert to Islam as part of its demands. One thing about America it loves its beliefs almost as much as Islamics and Muslims. Remember that Osami Bin Laden hates America because it had the cheek to defend Saudi Arabia and liberate Kuwait.

Isreal has occupied many strategical heights to prevent shelling of its own country . Remember that Isreal was attacked by three sophistaceted armies of the Arab world in the Sixties and it hammered them. Wilst I dont agree with what Isreal has done, I do sometimes sympathise with them. Imagine being surrounded by millions of people who would love to massacre you and the only thing that stops them is force not reason.

Terrorists abandon reason when they become terrorists. Why? Because a government which gives in to terrorism becomes weak.
It would become the target of every other nut who doesn't agree with politics, religion etc Its like the Ransom mentality. The first thing the police tell you is you DONT pay or you will become the target of other kidnappers. It does not really attack the real power of a country and if anybody hasn't noticed a government does not lose votes because of terrorism. In fact the more severe it acts upon terror the greater their ratings seem to go up(From within a province at least). Look at Isreal. Look at Palestine. . Terror is not the act of a cool, intelligent person although it is often planned by intelligent people. In the end terror is just murder.

Please stop justifying it as the act of the comman people against the rich and powerful. Britain is full of common people who have been murdered by such common people who had no power or control over the actions of the establishment.

At least now America is learning this lesson. It also seems to be getting the same dilemas as our lads occupying a hot spot when shooting into a so-called unarmed crowd in self defence. It seems in Iraq they now have their 'Bloody Sunday'.

And please dont argue the point that the Sept 11th hijackers came to harm. Remember they truly believed they would be in heaven with a Harem of forty virgins waiting for them and thus were actually reaping rewards for their so called SACRIFICE.

Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 07:17
Cough Cough ....Add M15 to the list of secret agencies Raven has contacts to...

Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 09:38
"At least now America is learning this lesson."

Say what. I don't know what news cast you've been reading but one thing is for sure, we've learned nothing from this. Let's march into Iran tomorrow. Right or wrong most Americans don't really give a crap about Iraq, have learned nothing, and would do it exactly the same again. I sure the hell don't lose any sleep over it.

I get my secret info directly from God.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 12:23
M15 is a motorway you idiot (goes through Birmingham if i remember)... MI5, special branch of the british military intelligence agency (which is actually owned and operated as a private sector company) who do the legitmate information retrieval operations. Basically the british version of the CIA crossed with the NID.
Once applied for a posting never got a response, so i'm guessing they didn't like my CV hehee

just for note from record the V1 was a test rocket and was never ment for real combat, and the V2 was suppose to destory parliment as it was thought you cut off the head and the body will follow.
problem was that if i remember niether missile really got past testing - or atleast very bad guesitmation firing... kinda like a mortor shot, although you can give it a general area - where it actually lands oftenly is quite random.

(^_^) i doubt you can feel my anger thou ... wasn't pissed off when i wrote that, still not. Think your jedi or shrink skills need some fine tuning

and i can speak my opinions if i feel in have enough information to come to a rational decision about something - you can get information about WW2 from almost anywhere, internet, library, discovery, ww2 vets, etc...
you don't need to be some sorta intelligence guy to know that stuff.
just like the Iraqi situation and such - you don't need to be in the loop to find out information that is going on, nor do you have to be somehow linked to some organisation to know why so many people dislike America enough to terrorise them.
i mean christ i bet atleast half of all americans can't even tell you why you're really in iraq (i mean your president has given 3 seperate explainations so far), it bet most can't even tell you why you went to war in the gulf a decade back.

the reason is that most americans don't care about anything unless it happens directly to them, and generally won't read anything about it until it does happen to them and they feel they've gotta know - even then its a bloody push to get them to learn from anything other than hearsay and TV.
god its such a selfish and annoying attitude to life which drives me insane - noone cares about anything unless it is actually thier problem, unless its interesting to gosip about. However even if they know jack about what is going on they'll still try to tell you the exact history behind it...

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 12:25
Quote: "War have only one rule kill or you will be killed."

These word become sin when spoken from one who's riding on the tank driving over the crushed bodies of their fallen enemies. The thing that really pisses my off about the American war machine is the fact they have no shame. The thing a hate most is a sore winner. Did anyone here really think that Iraq had a snowball's chance in hell to win this "war"? It's no surprise they started using gurilla tactics, hell, I thought they'ld start sooner. You know that the moment that the soldiers come home (IF they do come home) there will bid a big celbration. Why? What's so great about crushing an army that can barely muster enough forces to put up a decent resitance?

It bugs me to no end that America is strong enough to contenue this showboating. We're acting so childish, freedom fries for crying out loud, FREEDOM FRIES!!! America should be setting an example of how a "superpower" should act. We shouldn't be proud of our victory in Iraq, we should feel guilty for having such a massive handicap over them. No wonder 80% of the world doesn't like America, we go into a country without UN backing (quite the opposite, accualy), desimate a allready weak army with a shear unbeleavable amount of combined forces, and then we brag about it like it was something that was increadablly difficult. America needs to learn some shame before someone with nuclear weapons desides to put us in our place.

That's all this is about, pride. America have platted themselves on the back for to long. We have to this meaningless title of the strongest nation. It buggs me to no end to see someone make a fool of themselves, stroke their own ego to the point of rubbing it raw, and to attack another so fearcly were when that false ego is scratched. America does these three thing like nothing else can.

The Legend of Zelda IS NOT an RPG! It's an Adventure, just like Ico or Dark Cloud.
Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 20:26
America sees fear as an alternative to popularity. If you're not UN you get bombed, if you are you lose all your money (and presumably your people starve - but I'm just embellishing here)
Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 20:34
Raven, you have no clue. Buzzbombs were launched from northern France (among other places) at London. At least 2000 made it there, another 2000 were shot down by the Royal Air Force, and another 2000 shot down by anit-aircraft guns. Doesn't sound like testing to me, and they were guided by compass and distance (propeller counting rotations in the nose).

I think my Jedi skills are pretty spot-one and you still haven't told me what a shrink is. How can I enjoy your insults if I don't know what they mean? Have you ever seen the bull shit detection list. Not sure but I think Michael Shermer has a good version. You know somebody is full of shit when they star making personal attacks.
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 07:10 Edited at: 2nd May 2003 07:20
Quote: "M15 is a motorway you idiot "

RAVEN! Please I'm begging you for forgiveness. I made a simple typo...God have mercy on my soul...I'm not perfect like you Raven. I may never be. One day Raven..I will be perfect like you and not make any errors...like putting in an 1 for an I. Oh wait what the hell am I thinking? You have no concept of capitalizing your sentences...so can I call you an idiot now?

And yes you can throw your opinion out there! However don't sit and wonder why people call you mental or a 'dumbass' from time to time. Instead of thinking everyone else is wrong and has a problem...why not try and figure out why their treating you like a dumbass?

And Arrow. I have some respect for you. However no ones forcing you to live in America. If you don't like America...tough. You can Leave. Goto to Canada..Iraq...hell if you don't like it too bad. Go else where.

Cheers people and have fun wasting your time!

And Drunken... Nice name. A shrink is a psycologist(spelling?). Strange name but easier I guess. Cheers man!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 10:44
Brent... arrow isn't 18 yet... legally that makes him what, a minor in almost every country he could goto!
also until he is 18/21 (state dependant) he would have to be emansipated from his parents in order to move out of the country because otherwise they have to give permission for it, and how many parents do you see giving that kinda permission?

drunken i wasn't the one who did the personal attacking first, just giving as good as i'm getting - you don't want to be attacked then don't attack me simple as that. So ya'll think that somehow if you attack me then thats oki but if i attack you guys then obviously i'm full of shit, well that kinda mentality is exactly what i dislike about you guys.
you can't change the rules to spout to make yourself seem somehow bigger here.

as for Buzzbombs or whatever you call them - 6,000 is a pretty even number and last time i knew a Buzzbomb was actually dropped from an aircraft bomber called a buzz bomb because thats the sounds as it came through the air due to its square rotor housing.
They use a variation of it for Naplams.
So erm why would they use an LRM for short range deployment missiles?
even more over from what i know the only thing they fired from france was the large cannon emplacements, suchas Big Bertha.

Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 00:39
Raven, you (and others) clearly started attacking me first by shitting all over Americans. I really don't believe in some of the bad crap I said, I'm just pissed off that you shit on all Americans and all of America because our president is a war monger. Did I ever say all Britsh people are bad because the prime minister gave into Bush and went fully against the UN too? No, of course not. That would be stupid.

Blair goes to war against UN wishes = Britsh people good
Bush goes to war against UN wishes = American people bad

What the fuck is up with that? You see America through our news. I doubt you even know an American that is like what you see on the news.

Clearly I was estimating the number of buzzbombs and they were almost always launched from a catapult from the ground not from airplanes. In fact I'll bet they were never dropped from aircraft since they were so big and WW2 bombers really couldn't care very much weight. The F4 Phantom can carry more than almost any WW2 bomber. BTW, the engine is called a pulse jet and is nothing like the gas turbines in modern jets. It doesn't have a rotor. It has something like a valve at the from where air goes in, then is ignited. The expanding gas causes the valve to close and the exhust goes out the back. Almost half the freash air intake goes into the exhast pipe as well so the faster it goes the less thrust it has. Please let me know if you want to discuss anything else about aircraft or aircraft engines. How about ram-jets next. Or what about how P-51s were the first fighters to escort bombers (including Britsh bombers) all the way to their targets and back inside Germany.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 13:24
well you guys started on me first, you may have stood up after a little while, but quite frankly Ol' Sparky started this whole hilt off with is stupider than hell post - and if your stupid enough to follow on believing your doing good to argue against me and insult me because Ol' Sparky said something that i don't think any of the brits here were gonna just sit ideally by and take - then thats not my problem is it?

i mean think about it, who's the bigger fool - the moron with the gun, or the guy supplying the guy with ammo?
you wanna be pissed off then fine, be pissed off to be honest i don't care ... just sick and tired of people going around thinking that thier country is something big and clever, if you honestly don't believe what you're saying that firstly that proves and earlier point that i made which i've since deleted and also just goes to reiterate about blind patriotism which is what this chat was actually more about than some stupid misguided game being offensive or a war within the middle east or the past wars.

Also if you don't understand the difference between
Quote: "Blair goes to war against UN wishes = Britsh people good
Bush goes to war against UN wishes = American people bad"

then perhaps you're the one watching far too much TV... i live in South Cali which is probably one of the bigger place for hippies and protestors around (there is literally one or two a week for something or other) - but even here i could talk to anyone about what was going on and they'd not only bull me about what they think is going on based on the media of the time - but they either justify in thier own way why the war is good or bad...
and i'd be lucki if even 1/20 people actually knew what the f**k was going on in the middle east and why.

ya know on the box earlier was a film called Full Metal Jacket, i take it you've seen it before ... have you ever actually understood that film? Probably just think its some violence film about Veitnam and nothing really big about it.
well put aside the fact it is a cult classic, next time you watch it really listen to what is being said - because it is probably one of the more brutal portrayals of the Veitnam war which i'm surprised they actually got away with.
now although it isn't a REAL documentation of what happens and there are some fancified scenes for hollywood panash - they do explain during the film not only why america is in Veit, but what they tell the troops during the war, but how the war was veiwed...
it also covers the russian involvement if you ever pay close attention to the script

the point is though that, throughout history this is the attitude of the american admin ... but more over this is the bull that the majority of the population buy into and truely believe.

there is a quote and i don't remember who from but goes,
"if you feed a guy shit for long enough and explain loud enough that it is a delicious meal, eventually he will learn to love eating shit as if it was a prime rib steak."
the main difference between Bush and Blair is that Blair was the one pushing for UN backing - Bush Admin didn't even try, and then insulted those who opposed them (namely the French) ... when did Blair or his party insult the French of others against the conflict?

and the attack wasn't just like "The french are just being prissy and too causious..." no it was a full on insult about ALL french being like a stereotypical hippie and some other crap about them being a nation of cowards.
which sorry but last time i checked it wasn't exactly the bravest thing to do go into a country with a 12-1 troop count + more advanced hardware and then trounce the enemy acting as if it was some brave and noble fight!!!!

and i don't care what you say but half the american people were for the war, half were against it ... and to be honest i don't think any really cared they just wanted to voice a stupidass opinion.
but its not as if the government would've listened anyways (yeah i'm sure there is democracy somewhere in that!)

however on the British side of the pond it was a very different story, almost 70% of the population asked we dead set against war, and most of them could tell you a sound reason other than "oh you'll kill innocent civilians" or "you might hit the oil rigs and cause an eco disaster" ... add to this OVER HALF of Blair own cabinate and parliment itself was AGAINST British involvement, infact Blairs closest advisors were very vocal about this.
There was never such a rift within the american cabinate ... infact it was more like Bush was going along with what they were saying.

Blair didn't get involved from the get go either, it was only after Bush said - America is strong enough to do this on its own if it has to and WILL no matter the backing from the UN or Commonwealth nations. Quite frankly due to his actions he looked more set to make sure that America was doing everything as legal as possible trying to get UN permission, get the backing of the other nations, trying to get more time for the weapons inspectors and such ... he was trying to convince everyone that it was better to go along with it than go against it.
to be honest that isn't actually a bad thing, because the larger the force, the quicker the war - the less pain is caused - the greater the aid that can be given - and the more likely it would be to topple an american decision to setup government.

you can't control america, and everyone know that probably now more than ever - so all we can do unless we want to oppose them is to make sure as few people as possible are within thier line of fire.

priority1 is to make sure people are safe, dispite what is going on
priority2 is to make the american administration see sense...

i don't want to have a friendly chat about jets with you, and quite frankly if you don't even believe in what you're aruging for them i've just lost alot of respect for you.
its one thing to be opposing as long as you believe in what your saying - its another to just go along with it because you fell like it... thats the kinda attitude which truely pisses me off.
just a nation of zombies

arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 15:39
Arrow:
I know that many in US think the same like you, thats why I would newer say you people in US are bad.
In my opinion its simply power and wealth which is corrupting, you are not only country which is using their dominance for selfish goals. If you look back to the history in fact every country which reached local or global dominance was acting like you now. England or France (and many others) were not diferent.
Problem is that before there was some kind of ballance untill there was komunistic block with USSR existing and konkuring US. When there are two big fighting for control, there is more space left for smaller to breath free. Since US winned cold war, this nice blue planet is becomming to look more and more like prison camp -"keep your mouth shut and your hands bussy fulfilling our orders othervise we will send you few killos of explosives nicely packed inside quided missile".

Its sad but regardless to nice words of political leaders, its not peace, its not democraci, are not human rights, its not friendship and good will which is forming international policy of countrees.
Its controll, brutal power, wealth and selfisenes which sets goals of nations (resp. those who are leading them) We are living in 21century but in fact we are the same animals like we were at the begining, just having nuclear missile in our fist instead of stone.

US is dominating world now. You have most powerfull army, strongest economy, but there were many powerfull before, building theyr imperias. All they are gone in history. There is no reason to think that US will not meet its destiny sooner or later. Life is not something you can gain definitive control ower, it have its own ways...

Raven and architect:
I can agrre with lot you say, but you should try to be more objective. While you criticise USA (me too) you are somehove romantical about your own country.

I can't agrre for example that only USA were using terror on civilians to reach wictory in WW2 (by using nuclear wapons). All the countries aimed on civilians in order to cause terror and break the oponent.
English were no exeption, just read more about sir Arthur Harris and his tactics and strategies of air war against Germany and you will find few more chapters in English history which you should not be proud about.
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 16:22
the architect, Raven:
yes I think that Raven's definion of what terrorizm is and what not is true. If you aim at civilians in hope that your oponent will be more "open" for your demands (regardless if they legal or not) you do act of terrorism.
I just think that terrorism is something that is more common than politicans and generals are telling us. There are many forms of terrorism and there is hardly possible to set border where terrorism starts. I just wanted to say that its something many countries use but they cover it under misinformations and lies. As I sad policy of US is one big example of that. If you turn off CNN for a while and try to think yourself a little bit objective, you will see that for US leaders terrorists are only those who fit US to be terrorists. I will not repeat what was writing in my pervious posts, they even do terrorism themself or suports terrorists if it fits them...

And one more thing: If US soldier is giving his life for his country and his ideology (democrasy for example) he is hero and we will build him statue.
If Arrabic fighter is spending his life for something he beleive in (in fact also his country and ideology) than he is blody fanatic?
-that doesn't make sense unles you dont mean to be at last little bit objective.
Of course there are actualy more Arrabic "fanatics" than US "heroes", but if you look at US dominance that should not be suprise to you.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 17:32
I got some sound file not loaded at line 336 error but from the screenshots the game looks 'okay' but not great. I don't think I'd pay $25 for it though.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
Just ignore this topic. If no-one posts again, this topic will fall to the bottom of the list and never bother anyone again.
(BTW I know it's hypocritical seeing as I'm posting, but otherwise this argument will just go on and on.)

Peace.
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 21:48
A) I'm 21, been 21 for months now, in fact I posted that fact in this thread back in Feb.

B) Ever tried moving to another town? Times that by 1,000. I'm working on moving, but at the moment I'm broke. So untill I gain the capital (and possible second language) I'll just play patiot. How? As I see it, I'm one of the few that accully care for this country. The current political mind set is only making it worse for us. Untill people start to open there minds and see where this is leading we'll all be screwed. The people in charge care nothing for this country only there pocketbooks.

C)
Quote: "Problem is that before there was some kind of ballance untill there was komunistic block with USSR existing and konkuring US. When there are two big fighting for control, there is more space left for smaller to breath free. "
The cold war started all this trouble. America funded "freedom fighters" untill Russia back off, then the cash stopped and they became "terroists". Do you think it's kinda odd that all the people we've been attacking, we put in power in the first place? You know the moment Bush leaves office, the "War on Terroism" dies.

D) Is it too hard to show respect for your enemy? What ever happend to honor? Hell, at least in Veitnam Col. Hal Moore and Lt.Col. Nguyen Huu An had respect for each other, they even became friends afterwards. If you're gonna be the strongest then you better at least be humble, or else other will seek you out and cellibrate when you fall. Personally I really hope the EU surrvives and that they get their army that Germay, France and other nation are working on.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
...OI!!!!
Drunken Fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 03:16
Blair goes to war against UN wishes = Britsh people good
Bush goes to war against UN wishes = American people bad

These are exactly the same. It doesn't matter why they were done. The end result is British and American troops were/are in Iraq. BTW, I don't agree with the war either. Were are these weapons of mass destruction. Hey look, I didn't have to crap on the American people to say that.

Let me recap the name calling...

1. Ol' Sparky said crap about the British.
2. Raven said crap about the US.
3. DF (myself) said crap about Raven.

So your logic is that it's OK for you to say shit but not me. If anybody does something to you it's completely acceptable to involve a 3rd party. Sure, that sounds good to me.

I don't really want to talk to you about aircraft either. As usual you think you know what you're talking about be really just rant and rave a lot about nothing.

Letter to God:
God, I wish I could stop reading this but I'm too weak. Please give me just one more ounce of will power to never look at this topic again.
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 03:22
KamaKase: Sorry man , I've been saying that for awhile.

DELETE

...If not this BS is gonna take us pass 300! Regardsless of all the bitching , selfrighteous speech, arguing or talk of this Demo. The sun will rise tomorrow weither we argue or not. And History will contiune regardless how much we whine and moan about it. No amount of Bitching will change that...Sorry. If you feel that I've added fuel to the fire. Tough. Get over it. Your not changing anything by posting back but your own heart. History is written by the victors.
And humans never change.

So what do you guyz think of my orginal idea? We can all party once this post gets pass 300! Raven bring the drinks, I'll bring the party favors, and Arrow...bring the music.

And what are you bringing Drunkenfingers? Boxing gloves?

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 10:37
Arrow i'm not even 21 yet... and i've been able to move, it doesn't cost alot - just have to make sure you take out a load just enough to get started and find a dead end job like say MaccyD's and you're all set.

if you can't speak a sperate language, there i Canada, Austrilia, United Kingdom, South Africa & Southern Russia as they speak mostly english in those places. Germany is also another good country and is quite easi to pickup german from english especially when immersed in it

as for DF, i think you need to get a life man ... quite simple think about it you're bitching about me aruging about nothing because you think i'm full of BS - but unlike you i actually believe in what i'm saying and i'm not saying it to go along with any stupid bloody crowd, this is what i know and this is how i feel about it ... if you don't like that to the point where you want to get petty about it then fine you come to Irvine and look me up and you can just try to beat my ass instead of being pathetic and running around trying to insult me about things you obviously know nothing about and just reaffirming to everyone what is truely wrong with your country and the point that is being made by myself and a few others.

that is why you should've kept out of it, Ol' Sparky might've been just a big jerk about what was going on - but atleast you can respect the fact that he actually ment what he was saying and wasn't just some BS spouting teen who thinks that he should have his opinion heard about everything trying to go for a single person even though he isn't the only one telling you what you don't want to hear.

and arras, there are alot of documents about plans for attacking populations and such - starting campaigns of terror, but they were never approved by head command. Bombers in particular which is the area in which your trying to refer to were set on very specific courses to avoid as much Civilian population as posisble, they would attack the general populas from time to time without realising it and no they wouldn't be chewed out for it ... but there was never any "i think we'll kill a few innocent people today" because both sides wanted to make sure that whoever survived would think of them as the heros. If everyone is dead, who'll be around to think of the winners as the heros and join the cuase?

i think throughout the war the only people who were really terrorised by the Axis were the Russians ... as they were oftenly cut off from supply routes and left to starve to death, but even then this isn't really terrorisation but a blockade - which are quite different things. The way the germans used it, then yes i'd say that was boarderline terrorism ... but then its not different than a parent who says you can't have you afters until you've had you dinner - it is upto the child if they want to starve themselves.

however even if they did bomb a few cities on the boarder of the warzones as terrorism, i still don't think that is quite the same as genocide, do you?
thats exactly what the Nuclear Weapon was, i mean atleast with a bombing of a city you can hide and is even possible to survive next to the blast point - there is always a chance.
with a nuclear weapon there is NO chance of survival, its like being trapped within an insinerator and then hit with a hurrican wind.
if by some miricle you survived that then the radiation exposure would kill you within a day in a VERY VERY horrible fashion.
Add to this you can rebuild from a bomb, you can't rebuild from a nuke as the resulting radiation makes it uninhabitable because if the radiation doesn't kill you it makes you steril and slow and surely the entire population of that area will die out.

personally i don't see there being ANY similarity between a terrorist act you can rebuild or survive compared to an act of genocide like that!

finally DF if you somehow truely believe that the British and Americans are doing the same thing in Iraq then i'd suggest you find out what been happening throughout the conflict ... or even to what i wrote about it, because the point is true - whether you want to believe it or not.

Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 23:30
Only nine more post to Go! And Raven...your not even 21 yet? How is that possible? Your Profile reads :

Birthday:
1980-08-11

You should at least be 22 from your own profile! Hmmmmmmmm....

My birthdays on the 5th of August. I'll send you a piece of my birthday cake via Fedex

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 01:25
lol my profile isn't set 100% accurate, i mean c'mon i don't want you guys knowing when my dob is
ya'll know enough anyways - i want something for myself ya know

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 08:07
Yeah, I could stalk you...

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 23:24
that would be some feat but your welcome to try

Witch Bomber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 03:53
I will say only 5 words:

The end justifies the means.

Don't visit the Mad Matt Games Website
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 07:00
I am stalking you...

...Raven that is.

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 21:40
Quote: "The end justifies the means."
Here's nine words:

"The path to Hell is paved with good intentions"

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
D Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 21:51
Hopefully this way leads directly into the hell for Mr.Bush and his administration.

God is real, unless declared integer.
Witch Bomber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 00:11
Here is a scenario Arrow. You are an honest man. You never do anything wrong. You work 12 hours a day, and have done since you were 8 years old. You work for a company based in a far off country called America, where people get enough money to feed themselves for a week in just one day's work, while your family starves. Then someone tells you there is a way to even things out, to make this rich country poorer, and you are told a few half truths about how you will be richer if you attack this country. Are you telling me that to feed your starving family and to get revenge on this evil society who sets low prices for your goods you wouldn't join a terrorist organisation?

Witch Bomber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 00:20
As for war on Iraq
The US told a load of lies about proof of Weapons Of Mass Destruction etc because Bush wanted rid of Saddam Hussein in case he ever became a threat. I would have supported the war if they had wanted rid of Saddam because of the oppression of the Iraqi people. If the US leaves Iraq to govern itself and doesn't attempt to use it to watch over the rest of the Middle East then I will say that war was great. If they leave Iraq now then they will have freed an oppressed nation. Even if that war killed a million Iraqi civilians in that war that is still nothing compared to the number Saddam would have killed between now and his eventual death. If, however, the US becomes an occupying force then my opinion is it is all part of Bush's insane plans for World Domination.

Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 06:00
Some how I feel this isn't helping. Oh well, have fun wasting your time!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 17:35:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 17:35:48