Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 23:34
if you mean patriarch like the one in Killing floor, then I am not sure ill ever visit here again... xD

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 23:41
Hah. I get what you're saying, Coffee.
And Zach can be Spike. I'm cool with that.
Yeah that was a lot of smileys, Swiss.
And I remember it was Coffee first, then Quik, then me, then Swiss, and that's all I remember. It was the first three for a while when the hate began fading, then it seemed like forever after Swiss joined before we got more bronies. But now we have Comet, Pagan, Zach I think, Benjamin is still a closet brony I think, Happy Cheesecake came pretty early but almost never posts, RedFlames apparently, my god the list is growing.

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 23:55
Meanwhile...

I'll start trying to post here more often.

Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 00:40 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 01:48
[deleted]
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I'm too big to be spike. I'm like 6"5"

You've been hoarding haven't you

Quote: "And yes I am a Bronie, I watched all the episodes. "

if design runner runs closet the OSS proj would be full brony

Quote: "Edit: Although like Spike trying to get Rarity. I do try to get girlfriends....Unfortunately they dump me the first day... "

Quote: "I have been hiding in the ether, sorry, it's been a busy few weeks this Christmas. Bloody hectic. xD"

Sometimes do the same... I keep up, not always post.

BTW did Quik say he was RD a while back... he mentioned the opposite of Fluttershy essentially. I can't remember if that was a piece of it.

swis
No, it's not pokemon.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 01:06
Quote: "BTW did Quik say he was RD a while back..."

Then he has a slight problem... There's only place for one RD!

TheComet

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 01:08 Edited at: 4th Jan 2012 01:10
Well I read the first 3 of 22 pages (dunno if I changed some settings related to posts per page... i think it's split up into 44 pages by default? I might be wrong about that) of this thread, but stopped after that. ^^

Oh and swissolo, you actually remember me? That's cool I just noticed one of my latest posts was somewhen in August, it still seems like I've not visited this forum in ages.

Oh and why are people being assigned different characters from the show? Any purpose behind that? Of the mane 6 my personality would be mostly fluttershy >.> Frankly without the cuteness overload.

Oh and I read Allegrezza last night! That story is pretty awesome, and also pretty long Your use of memes was hilarious, I chuckled at that CSI sunglasses one And BonBon teasing Vinyl made me laugh aswell. So yeah, great story!

By the way, I guess you already came across broniesforgood.org's Charity album? Those silly bronies made me donate money, and in turn i got the Smile! album featuring 22 (mostly instrumental) songs of various genre's... I expected it to contain more samples from the show, like those remixes, but there's actually just one short 'sample' in there ( of course it's Pinkie Pie... she's so random )... But it's pretty cool stuff and I can actually listen to it without using headphones, haha. So yeah, I think it's pretty awesome that currently 413 bronies donated a total of $15,808! :o
Just wanted to mention that, but I'm sure you have seen it on Equestria Daily already or somewhere else, eh?

Well, that's all from me for now. Oh and thanks for welcoming me to the herd This fandom really is awesome, I still remember how happy I felt after watching all of Season 1, while Season 2 had already started and I watched that too... and after that half of the time I formerly spent sleeping seems to have been replaced by listening to remixes, looking at fanart/comics and reading fanfics

Okay, I will stop adding things to this post now, I wanted to hit the post button like 3 times already but didn't... by the way what are we/you doing in this thread anyways? I mean 22 pages, what the heck xD I don't feel like *reading* all that though.

oh and have some random music: (well not random, actually it's the first mlp remix I listened to, and it's still awesome!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R677MV--WI

Well, I'm heading to bed now, being in the european timezone and all that... actually I just realized CoffeeGrunt is from the UK, right? That's just 1h difference I always tend to think people on here are from the US or some other far away part of the earth, with confusing timezones and all that stuff. But I really should stop writing this down here, I feel kinda silly ^^

Good night, and see ya (or whatever),
RedFlames

PS: I started 4 of 9 "paragraphes" in this post with "Oh and[...]" . That is... weird.

Edit: 3 new posts above me, while I wrote this post, heh.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 01:13
Talk about it. We discuss and review every new episode, welcome the constant flow of new bronies that's started recently, and most of us write or draw for the community, so that's big conversation starters. Currently I'm writing a Batman MLP crossover fanfic.

And we just now started with the characters really, because Swiss said we had enough to make a full cast of MLP.

I've seen the Charity Album, sadly I haven't the money to donate.

Happy Cheesecake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 02:06
Quote: "Happy Cheesecake came pretty early but almost never posts"

Why I never... Why would I post about something so... so... AH!

You sir, have offended me greatly by associating me with these beings called... "bronies".

Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 02:15 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 01:49
[deleted]
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 07:05
Quote: "BTW did Quik say he was RD a while back"

in the form of ponies, i would prefer to be Fluttershy xD
but, in real life I am more of rainbow/abit of pinkie

Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 09:07
Derg... I havent ever really looked at this thread so if anyone is kind enough to explain it to me in a nutshell, that would be awesome!!!

WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 09:29
Quote: "Derg... I havent ever really looked at this thread so if anyone is kind enough to explain it to me in a nutshell, that would be awesome!!!
"

Its a thread.
Dedicated to My little Pony: Friendship is magic.
We all love it.

there! xD

Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 09:40
Thanks!

Quote: "We all love it."
So do i now! I just need to catch up on these episodes...

WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 14:06
Quote: "and most of us write or draw for the community, so that's big conversation starters"

Well I'm not much of a writer or musician, but I'd really like to improve my drawing skills... I read a lot of Webcomics (currently following 10 ) and I'd love to create some kind of comic too. But my drawing skills aren't exactly the best, and whenever I think "I really want to be creative, have some ideas" my brain just goes empty, like "Nah... I got nothing." xD

But maybe bronies are the inspiration I need to draw some PONIES

By the way next episode is aired on saturday, right? Will it still be available on Youtube atleast for some time? Otherwise I'd need an alternative method of watching it... although I read somewhere, that The Hub actually has the latest episodes on their Website. (?)
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 14:56

Makkon is best pony.

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 15:01
Quote: "Makkon is best pony."

I totally agree on that
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 15:19
That's another thing, the music this fandom comes out with...it's just INSANE!

It's like professional quality stuff, same as the writing and the artwork, (myself not included.) It's...I don't even know what to say. How the heck did so many talented people get pulled together by cartoon horses?

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 15:38
Quote: "How the heck did so many talented people get pulled together by cartoon horses?"

We have ze magiks
But you're right, the amount and quality of all kinds of art from this fandom is mind-blowing. And your fanfic is part of that aswell
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 16:22
What I found mind-blowing too is that the brony community raised more money than Notch for the Humble Indie Bundle just because Notch said he'd watch the show if that ever happened

TheComet

PAGAN_old
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 18:12 Edited at: 4th Jan 2012 18:15
If i am not wrong we have a new TGC herd member, welcome to the herd and to fill in on the whole who is which of the maine 6 i already mentioned a while ago that i am in a lot of ways similar to Rarity.

I agree on the part that Brony fandom has the best quality fan made content. I can understand art as there are always good artists in almost every fandom but what really surprised me is the fan-made music for MLP is VERY AWESOME quality almost professional. I wouldnt expect this good quality music from any other fandom.

For example the MLP RAP BATTLE i posted earlier. I thought that it was much better quality than a simple parody. It was actually good as an actual rap battle type thing. I would say that its even better quality than some of the original epic rap battles of history.

Another point i wanted to raise is i really like how MLP didnt just make up some ripoff of some traditional winter holiday lore like Santa Claus or Father Frost or whatever common winter holiday lore there is out there in real world that most cartoons rip off. They actually made up their own Winter holiday celebration lore. I am guessing Equestrian winter holidays/ celebrations are based on the union of the three tribes and the founding of Equestria. This lore is actually interesting and the reason why (unlike many other bronies i know) i Loved the "Hearths warming eve" episode. even more than regular episodes. I dont see why most dont like it.

dont hate people who rip you off,cheat and get away with it, learn from them
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 21:01
Woot!
I used this step-by-step tutorial thing and did a sketch of a pony (I followed the steps on that page, so it's about the same pose and stuff), then I took a picture of the sketch with my crappy cellphone camera () and started vectorizing it (well I'm just manually creating "paths" in Gimp, not making a "real" vector-image... but it works okay so far)

Here's what it's currently at (I just made GIMP paint the paths in black for this and cleaned up the overlapping parts):

The sketch: (yes I based my GIMP stuff on this very crappy picture)

And while trying to clean/improve the photo beforehand I acidentally did this: (I think it looks kinda nice)

Anyways, the ears still look wrong, but I'll do the muzzle & eyes now and then the mane, which will hopefully help me make the ears look right

RedFlames
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 21:50
wow, that looks pretty awesome RedFlames! :3

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 21:55
Wow, the end result is actually very good. Have you got a DeviantArt account? That's a great way to get people's opinions on your work...

The lineart is very slick and smooth. Proportions are also very good. I guess I just gotta say, colour and shade that sucker!

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 22:37
Well I got caried away after adding the lines for the eyes, as I realized it's pretty darn hard to draw the eyes without making it look like Derpy But I'll have to worry about adding/shading the eyes later, and add the mane now, instead of already trying color variations of the image

I also don't know if i'll try varying line widths, if that's even possible with the current 'setup' (The lines I posted above were just to see the outcome and proportions and stuff)

Quote: "wow, that looks pretty awesome RedFlames! :3"

Quote: "Wow, the end result is actually very good."

But there is no "end result" yet ^^

Quote: "Have you got a DeviantArt account?"

I actually do have one, but there nothing on it
I'll think about that later, as this is kinda the first time my sketches/GIMPing turns out this good. And I totally just got the proportions right because of that tutorial, normally this would suck (In my own opinion atleast xD)
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 23:11 Edited at: 4th Jan 2012 23:12
Well this is ironic I managed another 5 minutes to scratch in a couple test books, and a thick one for pinkie. The book is a little off on the front-top-right and the bottom-left(makes it look bad ), and the words aren't quite right either sooo little time BUT I too managed to snap a very bad picture! Little has changed... Yes, the eyes are still place holders and disorientated, there is no cutie (always for last ) and the tail can't go in... yet. I need a little in from everypony.

a) I could leave pinkie floating, balancing the book as she is.
b) I could draw in whatever she's lounging on (which would take much more time, have less "pinkie", but fill space a bit.[the rest is twi's library of course])
also
does everything look right? XD I'm still a little hesitant!

RedFlames, the ears *might* need to be scaled up, but that's pretty nice Can't find any error, though maybe a slightly small head. I'm not sure. I've heard tapered lines really help to ponify, but those look pretty smooth! You might not want to touch it!

BTW, are there any really good pony-vectorizing tools? You would need points, line curvature, and progressive thickness, as well as the ability to trace over an image... can GIMP/Photoshop achieve all this?

swis
No, it's not pokemon.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2012 23:21 Edited at: 4th Jan 2012 23:43
Draw whatever she's leaning on. Maybe balloons?

The proportions are a tiny bit off; The body is a little too short IMO, but it's not really noticeable.

Quote: "BTW, are there any really good pony-vectorizing tools?"

Gimp can use the path tool to achieve this effect, or you can use Inkscape.

Nice job!

TheComet

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 00:18
Hey swissolo, that looks pretty cool! You definitly have more talent and/or practice at lineart than I have

Are you going to digitalize it? Oh and I guess you've drawn stuff before? Like, is there anything else you posted here?

I got the lines all done for now and spent too much time reorganizing my layers in GIMP (I think I'm overcomplicating how I do things, but meh). I didn't try different line widths yet, but I did add colors, afterwards i noticed its the possibly worst combination of colors I could've used
But it's just a test anyways, I'll redo it properly tommorrow. And add eyes instead of creepy blank spaces. And the eyelashes are temporary too.
And I just noticed I forgot to extend the mane between the ears, that part is totally wrong, and I just noticed that AFTER uploading.

Anyways I'm done for today, here's the image:

Any suggestion for a GOOD color combination? It needs to be about 20% cooler [ More like 120%! ^^]

Good night,
RedFlames
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 12:43
I love that, both of you. Not only are Bronies talented, but we have two great artists and a famous fan fiction writer in here! Wow! And when it comes to color combinations, start with different shades of the same color (Twilight, Lyra, Pinkie Pie) or complimentary colors (...uh none come to mind but still). That's a good place to start.

Welcome DBD, hope you find us amusing when you finish your episodes and I hope you join the herd.

I have more to say but I have to go. So, when I get back from school...yeah.

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 13:34
Quote: "and a famous fan fiction writer in here!"

Who?

TheComet

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 13:57 Edited at: 5th Jan 2012 13:58
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d4lb9vs

is it weird if i want this bed?

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 14:04
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 14:07
good, thought i was crazy there for a second..

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 18:59 Edited at: 14th Jan 2012 22:13
From the dA comments: (from what Quik posted)
Quote: "
The only thing that bothers me is that since Twi is turned around and looking at Celestia in a sexy way is and the way their put It's like Celestia is about to ram her horn up Twi's ass <3"

Cannot unsee. Well the first part anyways (Dat plot).

>.>

Weeell I've been working on my 'project' all day, I improved the ears & muzzle, slightly changed some other things too.

Then I went MS-Paint-style and did this to try some new colors:

And here's the whole thing done properly, I also added some simple shading and upped the line width:

Still haven't done the eyes / eyelashes but I think the rest looks pretty nice so far ( just don't stare into her eyes, she might kill you or something o.o)

So, let's hear your comments/critique/other pony-related rambling

RedFlames

PS: I guess I'll study some mlp-style eyes now to get them right. Any color suggestions for the eyes? (Dunno if anything other than some shade of blue or maybe dark orange would work here)

Edit: first attempt at eyes. ... I totally messed up the 'specular highlights' or whatever those are called, and I don't know why the edges on the eyes are so jagged. Gonna try to fix that now.
Next version. Removed the white stuff, need to do that properly; and i accidently here nose before, so I restored that
[And in this one, I "intentionally" removed the outline of the far legs ]

btw lol :3 (this is what you see when the thick lines are hidden... ^^)

Okie dokie... I'll stop for today, here's how far i got:

I can haz cutie mark nao? :3

Edit No. 412368: Pony Creator ---> Its her!
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 00:03
That's awesome.

And I would consider Coffee a famous fan fic writer, considering Allegrezza is a six star fic, he got on the Brony show, and a fan wrote a comic based on the story. The Octavia and Vinyl relation"ship" has blossomed from that one story. So yeah.

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 01:00 Edited at: 6th Jan 2012 01:02
Quote: "That's awesome."

Thanks

I'm still amazed at how exactly I was able to pull this of, if I look at the small sketch this started with a few days ago. And all it needed was the motivation of finding fellow bronies, kinda in the last place I'd have looked... the TGC Forums Even though 'Geek Culture' is an awfully fitting description of why exactly we're here, right?
Oh and I agree that CoffeeGrunt and Allegrezza are somehow famous inside the fandom, I stumbled across that comic pretty early too, but didn't really get it (it told me I'd need to READ STUFF, but didn't want that at that point and looked at the comic anyways ) But yeah it's a pretty cool thing.

I guess without the motivation, which is of course partly fuelled by all of the MLP & Brony awesomeness itself... That creative bunch of creative people... they made me spend 2 days straight creating that random pony (which some kind of 'proof of concept' to me, as I said in the beginning, I'm still amazed at being able to do this) instead of being totally unproductive and lazy during my winter holiday

Still is the best thing that has happened to me in... well some years at least... as sad as that may sound, but me life totally tends to suck. (some parts don't, but for everything else that was an understatement)

Anyways, you just continue being awesome, and I might join in or something,
RedFlames

PS:

There are a lot of movie trailers with MLP footage around, I just happened upon this one, and liked it. Makes me want to watch the Watchmen (no pun intended.. well yes it was) movie again.
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 02:01 Edited at: 6th Jan 2012 02:01
Quote: "Draw whatever she's leaning on. Maybe balloons?

The proportions are a tiny bit off; The body is a little too short IMO, but it's not really noticeable."

hmmm. yes.. balloons will do nicely...

A little short? I guess... it's hard to tell It took under 5 minutes to draw the entire body, which really surprised me... I knew something had to be wrong BUT, it's not too bad if her head is slightly big, it's more of a focal, and makes her look a little cuter

Quote: "Gimp can use the path tool to achieve this effect, or you can use Inkscape."

I figured, but wasn't sure about line thickness.

How did you end up with that happy pinkie ... I guess TheComet93 was taken (@Thecommet)
Quote: "Hey swissolo, that looks pretty cool! You definitly have more talent and/or practice at lineart than I have

Are you going to digitalize it? Oh and I guess you've drawn stuff before? Like, is there anything else you posted here?"

Thanks, I may, who knows, it's not done yet! I'd like to, but I'm *considering* writing my own tool to do it... unless there's any other real good options. (GIMP && Inkscape probably out do me XD)
I have a Fluttershy with a slightly squished face a whole load of pages back, if you can find her
Quote: "I love that, both of you. Not only are Bronies talented, but we have two great artists and a famous fan fiction writer in here! Wow!"

RF and Quik?
Quote: "is it weird if i want this bed?"

ohhh... I clicked the link, and it brought me to some questionable shoe You really surprised me Quik, until I clicked the link again (I knew something was wrong) and the object was a bed Not sure how I got to the other thing... But I saw RF's Quik quote and it *really* threw me (okay the <3 at the end was funny either way )
... This is a good time to say just because we've filled some mane 6 dosen't mean we'll have PAGAIN - zach shipping ... not taking part in any of that.

&& ^^^^ The body looks good (especially with shading) But isn't the head a little off on the left side (and maybe slightly small eyes, now that I look)

Quote: "Anyways, you just continue being awesome, and I might join in or something,"

Too late, we already have you. You'll never escape

swis
No, it's not pokemon.
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 02:13
Quote: "RF and Quik? "

Nah, I think he counted you twice or something

Quote: "some questionable shoe"

Huh? That sounds very weird.

Quote: "But I saw RF's Quik quote"

I wasn't quoting Quik, but some person from the actual comments section on deviantArt. Unless I read your post wrong, dunno.

Quote: "But isn't the head a little off on the left side"

Well the hair on the left side isn't that great, and the ear might look 'wrong' but it looks okay to me, and I won't change it anymore.

Quote: "Too late, we already have you. You'll never escape "

Sounds fine with me
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 02:21 Edited at: 6th Jan 2012 02:21
Quote: "Nah, I think he counted you twice or something "

Quote: "Huh? That sounds very weird."

Aahh right... "shoe" is Quik's replacement for swearing, although that's not quite what I meant in the sentence It's become it's own word in my book.

Quote: "I wasn't quoting Quik, but some person from the actual comments section on deviantArt. Unless I read your post wrong, dunno."

I worded that a bit oddly, had a LOT to respond to. RedFlames's - Quik Linked - Quote

Quote: "Sounds fine with me "

That's the spirit. Chinese water torture may be all so "awful," but hey, you won't go thirsty.

swis
No, it's not pokemon.
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 03:02
Quote: " It's become it's own word in my book."

Iam awesome.

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 13:20
Quote: "I guess TheComet93 was taken (@Thecommet)"

If you want the truth, I was a noob back then and spellt comet with two m's...

TheComet

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 14:55 Edited at: 6th Jan 2012 14:58
Quote: "but it looks okay to me, and I won't change it anymore."

I guess I was wrong there, I did change the left side of the head, and also added more shading

Oh and added some silly shadow thingy
PAGAN_old
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 01:48

New friendship is witchcraft! This one has an awesome song in it too!

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 15:31 Edited at: 7th Jan 2012 16:25
Quote: "New friendship is witchcraft! This one has an awesome song in it too!"

Just watched all of FiW yesterday, and those are hilarious! It's much better voice acting and story telling than I expected. I think I was laughing all the time
(Most of the voices are done by one person Why didn't she do RD aswell, I didn't like her voice )

Robot Sweetie is best pony.

Edit: Also if I got that right, the new episode is aired in 30 minutes?
[...]
Hmm I should've checked EqD earlier, then I might be watching a livestream of the episode right now, but I guess I'll have to wait until it's on YT or somewhere.

Also:
Quote: "Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and Weep
Summary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.
Air Date: February 4, 2012"

Reminds me of this fanfic... except for the light TwiDash shipping in there , which might occur in the next chapter, when the story is updated...
PAGAN_old
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 18:44
Quote: "Robot Sweetie is best pony."

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 18:45
Haha. I love that new episode that's coming. I'll watch today's when I post this. But first matter of business, the Hub is having a 20 episode mare-athon for some big Valentine's day episode this february. They personally asked EDaily to take a poll for what 20 to show, and I know most of you don't get the Hub. But can you do me a favor, who does get that channel, and vote for Sisterhooves Special? It's on the right side of the site, it's got about 2% right now, which I think is barely in the top 20, but there's like a week left in the poll. Pweese?

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 18:49
Quote: "But can you do me a favor, who does get that channel, and vote for Sisterhooves Special? It's on the right side of the site, it's got about 2% right now, which I think is barely in the top 20, but there's like a week left in the poll. Pweese?"

Done.

Btw, BroNYCon livestream over at http://chat.everfreeradio.com/, I'm currently watching that.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 22:41 Edited at: 7th Jan 2012 22:41
Cool.

EDIT: And thank you.

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 22:59
Bronycon now. Watch. http://www.livestream.com/everfreemedia

For anyone who missed the first section, bronies were able to ask 3 of the voice actors their questions :3 It was so cool, I wish I could be there.

TheComet

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 23:08 Edited at: 7th Jan 2012 23:09
Quote: "For anyone who missed the first section, bronies were able to ask 3 of the voice actors their questions :3 It was so cool, I wish I could be there."

http://www.bronycon.org/img/january-2012-schedule.png

I've been watching it since the beginning (Was like 4pm here)
The VA section was awesome, but then the stream went down D: Not. cool.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 01:26:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 01:26:26