Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anayar's FREE Weapon Pack W.I.P

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2012 11:45
I'm fine if you want to put that shader in the pack.

If something compiles on the first try. Something is terribly wrong.
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2012 12:47
That shader is the same (excellent) shader as the original. I just spent a while adjusting the various normal and specular maps to get it looking right. I'll email you the bundle when I get home. I assume the new hands you gave it have their own texture?
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2012 19:13
Quote: "I'm fine if you want to put that shader in the pack."

Alright! Ill be sending you an email later today anyways

@TGPEG: Ill look out for it mate. Thanks!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2012 20:01 Edited at: 9th Jun 2012 20:03
Just sent it.

Oh and thinking about it the only other thing I didn't mention is that the capacity should be seven rounds, not ten. I think that's a relic from when the gun was a Barrett .50 CAL in a former life.
SilentX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 16:47
Can't freaking wait!
knm128
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2012 02:51 Edited at: 15th Jun 2012 06:15
Are the guns showed in the first posts still gonna be in the pack? Like the MP7A1 and INSAS?

carnageproduct.com
Levi barros
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2012 09:31
So excited!!!

imageflock.com/img/1314854574.bmp[/img]
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
is this pack still alive?

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 01:02
Setting up lots of fpsc guns can be a tedious, very boring task. Especially when people like me send their rubbish guns over, expecting the rig to be fixed, gun specs to be set and custom sounds to be set.

Poloflece

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 08:06
@sic1ne: Very much alive mate... Guns have been modelled and textured. I'm just waiting on a couple of people to come back from vacation so we can wrap up the pack. I don't have access to the files myself ATM but I've asked my gf to Dropbox them for me so I should be able to do something in the next few days.

@Polo: It's true mate, VERY hard to stay motivated and focused... Takes a LOT of willpower to focus on one pack for this long I'll get it done though

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 16:56
@anayar

looking back at the models i made for the pack, theyr complete crap compaired at the stuff i can do now haha im hoping the f2000 was one of the re-modelingees i know the wa2000 was one right? well im just saying i feel like whatever i made was crap and i could do ALOT better. thought they were before i knew how to be decent at modeling (in my opinion). i would have better models for you if there were to be a weapon pack 2 or something, i doubt that cause of how long it took for this one, but who know haha anyways im just saying

ASUS CG1330-5 Win7 Home Premeium = YUMMYFACE FOR ME
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
@anayar awsome i cant wait it looks like a super cool pack thanks for taking the time to make it..

Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2012 04:32
cant wait

soon? im guessing

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
epic commando dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2012 00:05
this pack looks awesome bro.are you gonna put it in a zip or rar. file?

i met slenderman once. i pity him. all he needs is a friend. (and an sgun to the face!)
CaptainTroll12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2012 03:07
Absolutely Psyched for this pack Anyar! i still remember when this pack was only just starting to be made
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2012 01:25
How long has it been since this started? Well I hope Anayar isn't suffering from coffee overdose, or chronic insomnia.

Fulfilling the Nerevarine Prophecy, one trial at a time, because I... Am... The Nerevar!
TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2012 19:55
I can't wait for this!

"Everyone may doubt me, but your just giving me more of a reason to continue on..."
A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2012 22:51
EGG HEAD OF DOOM "haha,i just can't wait for the release ", "awesome! i really can't wait."

MrFPS "is this going to be free? i mena im addmitably more happy with the free ones but man. this is just too good to turn down.amazing workk guys i cant wait for it. different camo to! loving it"

Chazene "CAN'T WAIT i am so psyched for this to come out, can u send me the link to my email when its done thanks SOO much"

AMF Productions Founder "Sorry anayar, meant no offense.. Just can't wait! Really big fan of your work. Sorry if it was offensive, it wasn't meant to be.."

kingofmk98 "how are the finally weapons coming. i can not wait any longer or i might die jk lol (please take your time im not rushing you)", "its fine i was just pointing it out oh and i forgot to say i CAN NOT wait for this pack"

Chazene "wow dude, harsh much, you really have to look at how difficult it is to do something like this. this takes talent and time, and i think the guns look great and i cant wait to use them"
"awesome ty so much, cant wait!!"
"Thanks dude, i cant wait to use these, ive been looking for an m200 everywhere, cant thank you enough!"
"wow nobody's posted in a while,
so heres a little bump so this isnt forgotten, this kid deserves a bump.
Cant wait for the pack"
"cant wait!!!!!"
"cant wait"

J Swain "I cannot wait! It looks so promising, Anayar!",
"I can't wait for the release. "

Captain Coder "Can't wait for the release, this is gonna be a good one!"

FPSC Classic Guns Needed "I can not wait till the release of this pack!!! I LOVE the Makorav and the G36C"

NIlooc223 "Lookin good can't wait! Wish I knew how to model and animate....You should make more tutorials. "

flaming chainsaw "i just watched the video for the taurus and now i cant wait for the gun pack to come out even more than i already did!! that animation is crisp and like, just plain perfect from what i see"

The Zombie Killer Wow, this pack is looking amazing! Can't wait for it to be released! Good work Anyar! Any chance at "testing" it?"

AbdulAhad "Bhai jaan waiting patiently for this!"

sic1ne "@ anayar yeah any new updates i cant wait for that ump 45 i bet its awsome looking its been awhile now !!! cant wait"
"i hope this pack is done soon i cant wait this pack has been in the works for quite some time now!!!"
"@anayarawsome i cant wait it looks like a super cool pack thanks for taking the time to make it.."

angbandguy1 "yeh man i do a bit of modeling using another program called blendr, dunno wat ur using but if its anything like what blender is then man ur a great modeller, cant wait till the model pack comes out ive got an epic game planned...ur the best dude.
any idea when the pack will b done?"

midget overlord "Can't wait for this things release! Just making sure though, I know it says free, but are we allowed to use this commercially?"

SilentX "Can't freaking wait!"

TriSpefear Studios "I can't wait for this!"

It looks like all of these posters have at least ONE thing in common.
Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2012 00:40
lol

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2012 16:49
@A dude

Thankyou for pointing that out, it's getting very annoying.

@Everyone

SHUT UP!

J Swain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2012 21:16
I can't wait! *boom!*
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
@ poloflece u dont have to be such a jerk we didnt ask (a dude) to post that post? thoose are comments over the past year and summer so chillout!!!

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2012 08:01
@ sic1ne

Sorry if you were offended, I had no intention of actually sounding angry or rude (I guess an emoticon would have been appropriate as this is the internet and sarcasm may be hard to detect).
However the only serious point I have is that I find it highly ungrateful of people here to be essentially pestering Anayar for free stuff (especially since it has been ongoing for the past year).

@ J swain

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

Poloflece

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
@polo no worries broski i prob shouldnt of called you a jerk i apologize for that it was childish on my part ! it takes time to put togather a solid pack sometimes patience is the key i bet this pack will be well worth the wait!

A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2012 21:29
Bump.
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2012 18:16
Quote: "Bump. "

Why are you bumping this? There is no release yet, and when it happens, Anayar is doing it via another thread. Let this one be..

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2012 03:28
This thread shall be laid to rest. The pack was on hold over the summer, and I am only now just getting back into modelling and pack-making.

For now the project is on the back-burner as I have multiple examinations coming up, as well as for the fact that most of the weapons do not reflect my current skill set and will have to be re-created.

For all media contributors fear not, the time and effort you put in WILL NOT be in vain. I, Anayar, promise that this pack will be finished and released. Getting a team together at the moment as I realized that trying to finish this myself in simply madness and quite a herculean task.

Anyways, as Ben said, please do not bump this thread any longer. I will create a new thread once I am satisfied that have enough new material to show and once the pack is closer to completion.

Once again I apologize to all for not delivering thus far, but I implore you to remain understanding and please continue to support the pack.

Thank you,
Anayar

Requesting a Mod to lock this thread.

For KeithC
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2012 03:46
If you need help getting any of the weapons into FPSC just shoot me an email at
any time.

This man with long tail just popped out and said Spagett!... It was not scary, It was just abnormal.
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2012 04:07
@anayar
if at all possible would you like some more detailed better models from me to email to you for the pack? replacing the old ones i sent you? cause theyve just been sittin on my computer and i havent done anything with them for months.

email me if you would, and ill send em to you in a desired format the best i can.

map22587@yahoo.com

ASUS CG1330-5 Win7 Home Premeium = YUMMYFACE FOR ME
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2012 00:35
I'd also be happy to push some new weapons out so I can get some in my portfolio site I'm working on. Send me an email with weapons that haven't been made and I'll try to pump out at least 2.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2012 14:36 Edited at: 24th Oct 2012 13:52
Doing a complete redo of the m92 (considering that I made it a year ago at least)

Here's the wip:

Still got a lot to add, will be handpainting the texture. When I get it finished I'll shoot it over (I might need the rig you have for the weapons).

Ps. Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just realized that the AK7M is the wrong way around (it should be showing the side visible in the render image).

Poloflece

UPDATE:

Cinema 4d and 3d coat render, with handpainted diffuse, normal and specular maps

Fpsc however does not render it as kindly, I am yet to find a shader (I now doubt it's existence) that actually utilizes the specular map and not just the normal map for specularity.

Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2012 21:13 Edited at: 14th Nov 2012 05:11
I'm also remaking a weapon, thought I would post what I've got done so far here so people can see this is still alive, slowly but surely...

PP2000 (smoothed, approx 200,000 poly high-detail version. Low poly bake version sits at about 2,200 tri/quad mix right now.)

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bojandurmic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 16:01
Guys is there any download for this mp ? Please reppy ! Thanks ahead ... Btw nice work anayar keep it up
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 21:40
It has not yet been completed. Of course when it is there will be one.

Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2012 00:40
You people dont read
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=186647&b=24&msg=2402943#m2402943

hes taking a break on this pack

Wheatleyy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2012 23:05
Can't wait for this! Sincerely hope it hasn't been abandoned/ forgot about.

Awesome work so far anayar.

Lots of Overlays & Segments - http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=199032&b=24

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:43:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:43:38