Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anayar's FREE Weapon Pack W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 06:43
If you'd like some help, after the textures are done, I can animate. I'm not EAI quality, but I have made okay weapons in the past. I've attached a video of my recent works.

Great work,
Akanto10

| Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - Bit | AMD Athlon II X4 @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB | 6GB DDR3 RAM | 1TB HDD |

Attachments

Login to view attachments
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 20:40
Quote: "If you'd like some help, after the textures are done, I can animate. I'm not EAI quality, but I have made okay weapons in the past. I've attached a video of my recent works."

Thanks for the offer mate, that looks quite good, but I want to do this pack on my own, or else I cant learn . Id love to do a pack with you though... email me if you can

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
xlsheriklx
Years of Service
User Offline
Anayar can you make this model too?

FN2000 very very beauty xD

(i'm sorry for my request...

Your signature has been erased by a mod
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 00:34 Edited at: 14th Jul 2011 00:35
I have a model of a CheyTac Intervention that's textured, norm+spec mapped (but they don't work in FPSC), if you feel like rigging it and working out how to make it look the same in FPSC as it does in DarkShader.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 02:55
People would pay lots of $$$ to have an intervention like that. Very (x50) nice!

Poloflece

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 05:53
Quote: "Anayar can you make this model too? "

Hmm...Maybe after all the other guns are done mate That is going to be one tough gun to model in Milkshape, but maybe ill do it after I (possibly) buy Max (whoops...did I say that). That is one sick looking gun though

Quote: "I have a model of a CheyTac Intervention that's textured, norm+spec mapped (but they don't work in FPSC), if you feel like rigging it and working out how to make it look the same in FPSC as it does in DarkShader."

I would be HAPPY to try and rig this model (with shaders). Just let me know if I can redistribute it (in this pack...for free) and if there is any other licence issues I should know about (Credit, etc., etc... i usually dont ask for credit for my media, but I might have to make an exception for this pack.).
And here was my first thought when I saw that:
Quote: "People would pay lots of $$$ to have an intervention like that. Very (x50) nice!"

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 09:57 Edited at: 14th Jul 2011 11:52
Double Post FTW!

UPDATE:

Anyways, Here are some screenshots of the UMSG WITH Shaders.

I also made the ironsight... well Ironsights, Instead of the small amount of zoom. Took me a while to get this adjusted just right, so let me know what you think:

Now, here is the AK-47 Rigged (NOTE: Muzzle Flash HAS been fixed since this screenshot)

And the AK-47 with again a lot of tweaked and fixed ironsights:

So let me know what you guys think of the new finished gun. I think the shader helps thems a LOT... what do you think?

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
I think its really nice bro.Well done.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
xlsheriklx
Years of Service
User Offline
I Love You U.U

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 14:42
Quote: "I would be HAPPY to try and rig this model (with shaders). Just let me know if I can redistribute it (in this pack...for free) and if there is any other licence issues I should know about (Credit, etc., etc... i usually dont ask for credit for my media, but I might have to make an exception for this pack.). "

Yes, you can distribute it for free, just credit me for the model and textures. I'll send you the textures and the milkshape file after I've made some changes (it's a bit high poly - 6000 - so I'm deleting faces that the player won't see on the HUD.

I''ll email you everything when it's done.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 15:07
Quote: "Yes, you can distribute it for free, just credit me for the model and textures"

Ofcourse mate... lol, what did you think

Quote: "I'll send you the textures and the milkshape file after I've made some changes (it's a bit high poly - 6000 - so I'm deleting faces that the player won't see on the HUD."

Cool... Cant wait! Ill add it to the list

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 16:29
@xlsheriklx

I think you should make your signature a little smaller, I don't really mind it's just that it will get removed.

@Anayar

The shaders on it looks great. I'd have to see it ingame to see the specular effect though.

Poloflece

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 16:34
IS the ak finished?There's a huge lack of detail to be honest.

If you haven't gotten to it yet,I apologize.

Samotnijat vylk nasred gorata.
-3D,2D Artist,Animator,Web developer and Programmer.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 16:48
@xlsheriklx: Well... thank you

@Leon: Thanks mate.

@Polo: Which gun are you referring to? If its the intervention, then yes, I agree... I want to get that gun in-game too

@TGPEG: Manually reduced the poly-count to 4000. Lets see how it does in the rig

@Gencheff: No mate... just thought Id get it rigged and show SOME progress. The texture needs a LOT more detail which i will add in due time Im just a bit sick of texturing ATM... Im experimenting with Max trial so am in the modelling mood lol

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 16:58
@ Anayar

No you fool I was refering to yours The auto shotty looks like something you wouldn't want to get in the way of...unless being scattered across the room drenched in your own bodily fluids is your thing

Poloflece

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 17:08
Quote: "No you fool I was refering to yours The auto shotty looks like something you wouldn't want to get in the way of...unless being scattered across the room drenched in your own bodily fluids is your thing "

Always love your comments my friend ... lol, yeah... I wouldnt want to get in the way of that thing either

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 20:30
UPDATE:

Here it is... the Intervention Rigged and FPSC Ready. I dont know what went wrong with your FPSC TGPEG, but I just changed the format of the textures to .tga and did a little bit of editing and the Shader worked like a charm in FPSC.

Anyways, here is a video showing the Intervention Specular Map Test:

And now for some screenies:

The Rifle goes below the screen after each shot (real quick though). Kind off a neat effect as it makes it seem like a bolt is being drawn.

And the scoped view (This has been MAJORLY edited since this screenshot was taken):

Please post some C&C!!! And TGPEG, hope to see a comment from you

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2011 21:50
I swear you're a man of many talents Anayar lol Nice work

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2011 00:10 Edited at: 15th Jul 2011 00:20
Looks great, I can't wait to see it animated with the bolt action reload and everything.

For anyone looking for a Barrett .50 CAL, it's included in the Modern Warfare Community Pack. Just thought I'd plug that while I have chance.
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2011 00:16
Woah Abhi, 5 fps? Thank goodness that you used fraps! Great stuff man.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.

Come on down to my site at Unleashed FPSCreators
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work. I like the sniper gun , I will do it myself.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2011 20:58
Quote: "I swear you're a man of many talents Anayar lol Nice work "

Thanks Bruce, but the real work was done by TGPEG lol

Quote: "Looks great, I can't wait to see it animated with the bolt action reload and everything. "

Yeah... found a GREAT sound the other day which i plan on using... just waiting for a reply from the author

Quote: "Woah Abhi, 5 fps? Thank goodness that you used fraps! Great stuff man."

Yeah, i know right! Talk about a crap laptop lol... Thanks mate!

Quote: "Nice work. I like the sniper gun , I will do it myself."

Me too lol Anyways, I think you mean you will do ONE yourself lol

Anyways, just letting everyone know... I recently bought 3DS Max 2010 so those sharp edges you guys were cribbing about have ceased to exist. Its late here, so i will post some screenshots tomorrow

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey the weapons was very cool with the shader.

Quote: "Anyways, just letting everyone know... I recently bought 3DS Max 2010 so those sharp edges you guys were cribbing about have ceased to exist. Its late here, so i will post some screenshots tomorrow "

Wow you just buy 3DS Max.Its so expensive but its worth to use it I think.

Well Done

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2011 15:50
Quote: "Hey the weapons was very cool with the shader."

Thanks mate! Anyways, credit goes to TGPEG's model lol, i did close to nothing (animating and shader-readying arent exactly intensive tasks lol)

Quote: "Wow you just buy 3DS Max.Its so expensive but its worth to use it I think."

Totally worth it Makes milkshapes look like a pile of you know what. Well, ofcourse no program can beat milkshapes import/export capabilities but... anyways, you take the good with the bad

@ALL: I think (hope) Wolf is making a few guns for this pack also. No email from him yet, but so far he has agreed So this pack will most probably have around 10 guns (more once I get used to Max )

Anyways, as promised here is an updated screenshot. It is the G36 with a few max materials applied and with smoothing. I need to work a bit more on some parts, but not today...

Anyways, just as a note: THESE ARE NOT TEXTURES. ONLY MATERIALS
Its amazing how people hardly read you're posts and then ask the dumbest questions Anyhow, here is the image

Enjoy

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
xlsheriklx
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks Great

Your signature has been erased by a mod, because it's too large.
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 12:14
This is ....amazing !
I am so waiting for this to come out!

Nic

What? There is only one of you?
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 12:55
Quote: "Looks Great "

Thanks mate!

Quote: "I am so waiting for this to come out!"

Thanks mate! And no, sorry, im not releasing it
JK, Just Kidding! LOL Ofcourse Im releasing it... Im just waiting on Wolf's guns, and texturing mine. i expect ti should be doen within two weeks

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 19:50
Quote: "Thanks mate! And no, sorry, im not releasing it"

I think I died for a second and was revived when I saw,

Quote: "JK, Just Kidding! LOL"

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
Fuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 03:12
These are looking pretty good, anayar. I have to ask though, how come the charging handles and shell ejection on the AK-47 and the Intervention are on the left but in real life they are on the right?

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 08:09 Edited at: 25th Jul 2011 08:51
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 09:43
Quote: "how come the charging handles and shell ejection on the AK-47 and the Intervention are on the left but in real life they are on the right?"

The weapons mirrors itself when it's exported to fpsc, so when you rig a weapon it will be left handed.

Poloflece

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 10:17
@Dipo: LOL, sorry about that

@Fuzz: Thanks!
and
Quote: "The weapons mirrors itself when it's exported to fpsc, so when you rig a weapon it will be left handed."

@Egg Head: Okay then... though if you would still like to donate, I would extremely appreciate it. There is no real theme... I was trying to go towards SF but...

@Polo: Thanks for that

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Fuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 12:08
Quote: "The weapons mirrors itself when it's exported to fpsc, so when you rig a weapon it will be left handed."

So you have to model it left handed or can you not just mirror it again?

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 12:37
Quote: "@Egg Head: Okay then... though if you would still like to donate, I would extremely appreciate it. There is no real theme... I was trying to go towards SF but..."

Sry, I edited the message because I saw the thing in the first post about the special forces and all. I'll still see what I can come up with. only thing, is that I have to get a obj exporter for Maya first.

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 14:18
Quote: "So you have to model it left handed or can you not just mirror it again?"

Yeah you have it as a left handed gun when you rig it (you might need to mirror just the gun) then it will automatically flip in fps creator. I'm not really sure how though.

That's the reason why I couldn't get a gun working in fpsc creator until recently.

Poloflece

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 15:35 Edited at: 25th Jul 2011 17:50
Since I don't have that much time anymore now I can't make 3 guns for you. I try to get a G3 done for you within this week.

And I would like to donate this gun

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Twitter:@Serygala
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 17:22
Quote: "So you have to model it left handed or can you not just mirror it again?"

Im gonna let Polo answer this one

Quote: "Sry, I edited the message because I saw the thing in the first post about the special forces and all. I'll still see what I can come up with. only thing, is that I have to get a obj exporter for Maya first."

Well, I can read pretty much any file format you send my way...except for Maya source files, so try me

Quote: "Since I don't have that much time anymore now I can't make 3 guns for you. I try to get a G3 done for you within this week.
"

That would be extremely appreciated Wolf! And you dont have to Map OR texture the gun... just the model, Ill do the rest

Also, if you could send along the Makarov? I hope you dont mind if I edit the model and do a re-texture?

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 21:08
I think I might try making this cool looking Pistol

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 14:17 Edited at: 29th Jul 2011 14:28
Quote: "I think I might try making this cool looking Pistol"

Good luck mate! Sorry I didnt reply sooner... Ive been a bit, scratch that, extremely busy! Traveling non-stop since 3 days ago... I only ever get like 15 mins. to post

Anyways, I had today to really sit down and work on some stuff, since Im going on a trip for the weekend tomorrow, and decided to focus on this pack

So here we go...

UPDATES:

Well look at your good luck guys... 2 Brand, Spanking new guns have been added to the list!!!
Thats right, the grand total now comes to... lets see: 9Guns currently being worked on

Here are the new additions:

Makarov Semi-Automatic Pistol
Max Clay Render:

Max MATERIALS applied, NOT TEXTURED

Enfield SA80-IW
W.I.P Modelling Shot:

I would love some crits on the Makarov model before i begin texturing Ill ask for crits on the Enfeild once its nearing completion.

Thanks for bearing with me for so long! I know I work slow, and i apologize for that Its just kind of hard as I actually have a life outside of the forum if you know what I mean

Anyways, Im going to move my behind and get cracking on Mapping those guns. I swear, I would model ANYTHING as long as i didnt have to map it Oh well, stop making excuses you idiot... get back to work

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 15:14
wow, those are... I've got it..rad!

Nice job on the Makarov, I can't get shape on anything.

Poloflece

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 21:59 Edited at: 29th Jul 2011 22:03
I'm almost finished with the modeling of the Taurus 24/7 OSS Pistol...however the file keeps freaking out whenever I do anything now, so I'm gonna have to figure that out.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2011 04:49
@EGG HEAD OF DOOM: What do you mean "freaking out"? Does the file not export correctly?? If your using Maya I cant offer much help mate, sorry . And good luck mate! Thanks for actually making the model Also, if you send me an email over the weekend I wont be able to reply till Monday as I am about to leave on a short trip

Again, good luck and thank you for your efforts!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2011 10:27 Edited at: 30th Jul 2011 22:55
It's my pleasure to contribute (first time too). What I mean by "freaking out," is that from now on, whenever I do almost anything (at least anything I need to do) parts of the geometry will be invisable. The wire-frame of it will be there, but the face will be invisable as if I had turned Wire-frame view on, but some how, only on one small part of the model. I know you won't be able to help, but maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to figure out it might take some time. maybe I'l try making something else in the mean time.

Here is what I made so far anyways:

Taurus 24/7 OSS Pistol (WIP)

Glitch

The top slider with the barrel should be quick once I find a work around or direct fix with the glitch.

[EDIT]
I beliave I have found a cure Progress will continue

IntRepid Bullet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2011 06:10
Omg. Where can I download these amazingly awesome weapons??

Yeh, I'm a noob. <3
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Omg. Where can I download these amazingly awesome weapons?? "

Lol

Its not complete yet.Please be patient hehehe.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

IntRepid Bullet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2011 10:24
Awkies. Well, can't wait until it is complete!

Yeh, I'm a noob. <3
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 14:25
Well Im back from my vacation and guess what I found in my mailbox?? 2 Brand NEW GUNS!!!

So here we go... the grand total is now up to 11 guns in just this pack! My sincere thanks goes out to Wolf and Asher (Hope you dont mind mate )

Without further ado, Here they are:
Taurus 24/7 OSS
Modeled:
Note, these are MATERIALS not textures

HK G3

Crits are welcome before the models are unwrapped. Im working on the Enfeild too ATM, just not getting much time to really sit down and model Oh well, this is free, so Im not really going to rush. Id much rather take my time and put out a GREAT pack than make something in a hurry and release a mediocre pack

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Vandaarc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 17:57
Awesome! This is a pack I eagerly await.
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 23:05
@anayar:I feel honored, that you actually took some inspiration from my comment

But when I "wished" for some SF weapons, I actually meant Science Fiction not Special Forces

But I think the majority will be more satisfied with Special Forces weaponry anyway - so keep up the good work!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2011 23:59
Quick question about the SA80; which version are you modelling? The A1 or A2? And are you adding the modifications that have been added to the A2? (ie picatiny rails, foregrip etc). Whichever version you're modelling, it looks good so far

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:40:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:40:03