Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anayar's FREE Weapon Pack W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2011 02:01
Good job, anayar. The Enfield looks really thin, is just me?

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2011 03:21
If I have time, I might try to make another weapon, and maybe save you the time of making it FPSC ready (if I can)

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
wow looking good so far my man keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude, you got some serious modeling going on here. I'm very impressed. I remember what you started doing and
now you've just accelerated so much. Keep on churning it out dude! They all look great.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 08:58
Quote: "Awesome! This is a pack I eagerly await. "

Thanks mate! Me too lol

Quote: "@anayar:I feel honored, that you actually took some inspiration from my comment

But when I "wished" for some SF weapons, I actually meant Science Fiction not Special Forces

But I think the majority will be more satisfied with Special Forces weaponry anyway - so keep up the good work!"

Epic Fail right there!! Im sorry mate! Anyways, maybe the next pack will be a scifi weapons pack Infact, the more I think about it the better it sounds !

Quote: "Quick question about the SA80; which version are you modelling? The A1 or A2? And are you adding the modifications that have been added to the A2? (ie picatiny rails, foregrip etc). Whichever version you're modelling, it looks good so far "

I have no idea mate I just found a pic. off of google lol I can add the modifications sure, and I migth even make both depending on how similar they look

Quote: "Good job, anayar. The Enfield looks really thin, is just me?"

Thanks mate! Nope, your absolutely right. Im just blocking out the Enfeild ATM, will adjust the Extrude modifiers once the blocking is complete to adjust the size/shape to what fits SO dont worry, the final gun wotn be this thin

Quote: "If I have time, I might try to make another weapon, and maybe save you the time of making it FPSC ready (if I can)"

That would be too cool mate! Its good to see that generosity is still alive in this community Thanks for the Taurus again mate!

Quote: "wow looking good so far my man keep it up!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks man! Anyways, had a quick question for you... Do you mind if I release the free one Im doing for you as part of this pack? Its turning out quite good so far so I was just wondering... let me know either through email or here

Quote: "Dude, you got some serious modeling going on here. I'm very impressed. I remember what you started doing and
now you've just accelerated so much. Keep on churning it out dude! They all look great."

ASTEK... wow... I havent seen you in like forever!! Thank you mate, your comment means a lot! I will try hard not to dissapoint

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 09:05
Well, I decided to make the Mk12 Mod 0 sniper rifle. I don't think I'll have much time until later this week. And I'll try to get everything done with it (iiif I can )

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 09:08
Quote: "Well, I decided to make the Mk12 Mod 0 sniper rifle. I don't think I'll have much time until later this week. And I'll try to get everything done with it (iiif I can )"

That would be GREAT mate... anyways, dont bother rigging it as I already have a sniper rifle rig left over from the Intervention so Ill go ahead and rig it Just do what you can, there is NO rush and there are no compulsions

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 10:40
haha! ok, well, the Mk12 may be modeled quicker than the pistol.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 21:39 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2011 21:47
Well this was a request by Sic1ne... it was originally going to be exclusive for him but because he is a generous guy, he allowed me to include this gun in the pack. Just to male it clear, this was a gun that he requested from ME, and I created the entire model.

So here we go... this list keeps increasing doesnt it Now I need to stop modelling and start mapping/texturing lol. Anyways, here it is... IMO the best weapon in this thread so far

HK UMP45 w/ Attachments:

Here is the modelling process;

The final Product (minus attachments)

C&C is really, really appreciated as it is you guys that help me improve. I mean, IMHO I think my skill level has increased a LOT since the start of this pack. I mean, just compare the INSAS and this gun So you guys really see why i ask for and expect harsh feedback

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Bootlicker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 21:57
Quote: "IMHO I think my skill level has increased a LOT since the start of this pack"

definately! this shizzle your pumping out now I would deffo use in my games, whereas before i was a bit reluctant. just i cant give crit cause i just cant model! the UMP looks awesome! ill be looking forward to that SA80 as i spent 2 weeks handling and maintaining them in work experience a week ago.

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 22:21 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2011 22:22
amazing job!!!

The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 02:37
Good job! can you make an M60?

I'd have to say........ The Game Creators can make dreams come true.
Fuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 02:45
Quote: "
Good job, anayar. The Enfield looks really thin, is just me?"

The UMP looks good, although it looks really thin to me, especially the magazine.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 03:10
Quote: "I would love some crits on the Makarov model before i begin texturing"

It is my model, yet I have the feeling you changed more than just adding that little star?

Also my G3 looks a lot better in your rendering software, what do you actually use? I'm searching for a free renderer that supports shader effects.

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Twitter:@Serygala
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 05:57 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 06:17
Quote: "definately! this shizzle your pumping out now I would deffo use in my games, whereas before i was a bit reluctant. just i cant give crit cause i just cant model! the UMP looks awesome! ill be looking forward to that SA80 as i spent 2 weeks handling and maintaining them in work experience a week ago. "

Thanks mate! Ofcourse you can model... why havent we seen anything from you in a while? And how did you get to handle S!80's? Thats cool man!

Quote: " amazing job!!!"

Thanks mate! But ofcourse you already saw this

Quote: "Good job! can you make an M60?"

Sorry mate, but Im not taking requests. Let me see what i can do though

Quote: "The UMP looks good, although it looks really thin to me, especially the magazine."

Thanks man... and yes, I agree, the Mag is quite thin. But the other parts of the gun are a good width IMO. The mag has already been fixed

Also, I replied to you about the Enfeild in my post before the update. If you missed it, i said i was still in the process of blocking out the Enfeild, and once that was done I would change the Extrude modifiers to give it the correct Size/Shape

Quote: "It is my model, yet I have the feeling you changed more than just adding that little star?

Also my G3 looks a lot better in your rendering software, what do you actually use? I'm searching for a free renderer that supports shader effects."

Ofcourse, never claimed the models I didnt make were mine. Read the first post mate And you can bet that I changed more than that... mostly around handle, top part (IDk what to call it), and the barrel.

Thats probably because Im using 3DS Max 2010 for modelling/rendering I am yet to find a free rendered that actually matches the quality of Max. Marmoset Toolbag though renders IMHO better images than Max Scanline Renderer (You cant beat Mental Ray lol). Maybe you want to invest in that?

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:12 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 06:13
I can make the M60 after the sniper if you want? just trying to take off some of your load

MENTAL RAY FTW! i love using it.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:20
Quote: "I can make the M60 after the sniper if you want? just trying to take off some of your load "

Mate, I could cry lol... If you have the time and are willing than Im definitely not going to stop you And yeah, appreciate it... I need to stop modelling for a day or two and get these guns textured and in-game

Quote: "MENTAL RAY FTW! i love using it."

Dont we all!! Love the stuff you can do with it... now if only my crap laptop were more powerful

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:25
Nice work everyone.

Is there any deadline for contributions? I'd like to throw in a few things, but I'm away from my computer for most of august, and the one I'm on won't run Anim8or, and I highly doubt 'Max (Yeah, I know, big difference, but those are the 2 programs I'm familier with )

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:31
Quote: "Dont we all!! Love the stuff you can do with it... now if only my crap laptop were more powerful"

Maya and Mental ray don't require too much, it'll only take loner to render. (unless your computer is SUPER ancient)

[url]http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86523[/url]
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:31 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 06:40
Quote: "Nice work everyone."

Thanks mate

Quote: "Is there any deadline for contributions? I'd like to throw in a few things, but I'm away from my computer for most of august, and the one I'm on won't run Anim8or, and I highly doubt 'Max (Yeah, I know, big difference, but those are the 2 programs I'm familier with )"

Im sorry mate, but I got to go back to work from the 16th of August and am going to try and wrap this pack up before then It would be AWESOME to put some stuff from you in this pack... even just one gun model

Cheers,
Anayar

[EDIT]@ EGG HEAD: LOl yeah, but I wanted to render caustics once and my PC did thi war dance before it died on me. Ofcourse thats after my cousin sister watched My Little pony for a day straight [/EDIT]

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 07:57
LOL! that can kill a PC

[url]http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86523[/url]
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 20:21
I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this pack finished, there's some really nice work being done!

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 20:43 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 20:45
Quote: "LOL! that can kill a PC "

Yeah lol, I know from experience

Quote: "I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this pack finished, there's some really nice work being done!"

Thanks mate! I didnt expect a post from you as you usually get a sneak peak of the work before I post it

Alright, here is the Update for the weekend... Im going on another weekend trip. Friday, Sat., Sun., and I might not have a net connection till Monday so this will be the last update for a while. I WILL be working on the pack over the weekend though, there are some long drives

Textured the G36C IMHO the texture makes the model look a lot better... the normal map really brings it out too The mag is yet un-textured, I will post the completely textured model soon...

Give me some good C&C guys... I need it !!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 21:07
Quote: "Thanks mate! I didnt expect a post from you as you usually get a sneak peak of the work before I post it"

lol, just showing my support, as you seem to be in the firing line for a lot of (totally unjustified) flak lately

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 21:26
Quote: "Ofcourse, never claimed the models I didnt make were mine. Read the first post mate And you can bet that I changed more than that... mostly around handle, top part (IDk what to call it), and the barrel.

Thats probably because Im using 3DS Max 2010 for modelling/rendering I am yet to find a free rendered that actually matches the quality of Max. Marmoset Toolbag though renders IMHO better images than Max Scanline Renderer (You cant beat Mental Ray lol). Maybe you want to invest in that?"

I didn't say that... sorry, you misunderstood, I just saw that you did enhancments, but was unable to spot where

Marmoset toolbag is still pretty expensive for a rendering tool But I give it another look...

Event though your pack is great, allow me to suggest a less blocky handle on the UMP

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Twitter:@Serygala
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 22:42
I still the the hand guard needs to be rounded a bit, but with the texture, it looks really good. can't wait to see it in game

[img]http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86523http://www.3d-coat.com/images/polycount_forum.jpg[/img]
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
looks great like egghead said the handle could be more of a round shape and not so boxy great job!!

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2011 06:59
Quote: "lol, just showing my support, as you seem to be in the firing line for a lot of (totally unjustified) flak lately "

LOL, well thanks mate I must have bad karma

Quote: "I didn't say that... sorry, you misunderstood, I just saw that you did enhancments, but was unable to spot where "

My apologies Wolf, I thought you were saying that I claimed the Makarov as my own... Which is something I would never do. Got a bit defensive, my apologies!

Quote: "Event though your pack is great, allow me to suggest a less blocky handle on the UMP "

Ofcourse, im going to remake that with a cylinder instead of a spline

Quote: "I still the the hand guard needs to be rounded a bit, but with the texture, it looks really good. can't wait to see it in game "

Ill see what i can do, but at this point the mdoel is a bit beyond repair Anyhow, thanks mate!

Quote: "looks great like egghead said the handle could be more of a round shape and not so boxy great job!!"

Thanks! Well the G36C handle is a cylinder lol... not sure how it could be more round If you are referring to the UMP then yes, read above.

Alright, Im leaving for the weekend... see you all on Monday!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 19:01
Alright, Ive been working on this as we drive along to visit my 1000's of relatives A lot of old people I have to smile at and take pics. with... Man, my jaw muscles hurt!

Anyways, this is a pretty big update...

The Hands have been changed!! For the Assault Rifles, the hands i will be using are the stock ones with Cyborg Arts animations. I had the BRILLIANT (Not to toot my own horn) idea to retexture the stock hands with John Fletchers texture.... So now the hands have great animations while at the same time they look as good as JF's Hands! Yeah, I know, Im a genius right Alrigth, onto updates;

FIRST:
I got the Makarov textured. Here it is:

Now... the big one. Got the G36 fully textured and Rigged and In-game. Thats another weapon wrapped up.

Let me know what you guys think!!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Woo nice one sarge.The texture is pretty cool

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2011 23:21 Edited at: 6th Aug 2011 23:26
Awesome. Might I recommend lowering the gun a bit. It seems to cover almost half of the screen to me. but that isn't too big of a deal.

Oh! also, are you gonna take care of all the assault rifles first? just curious.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 06:01
Quote: "Woo nice one sarge.The texture is pretty cool"

Thanks mate!

Quote: "Awesome. Might I recommend lowering the gun a bit. It seems to cover almost half of the screen to me. but that isn't too big of a deal.

Oh! also, are you gonna take care of all the assault rifles first? just curious."

Thanks man! Ill see about lowering it And yeah, Im going to take care of all the assault rifles/smg's first (minus the intervention as it is alreayd rigged ) and then move on to the pistols.

Ofcourse I migth break that rule as I want to see the Makarov in-game

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 10:13
haha, i just can't wait for the release

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 11:56
Quote: "haha, i just can't wait for the release "

Thats our little secret

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 18:14 Edited at: 8th Aug 2011 18:16
Well here is the Makarov Animated and In-game. Not to toot my own horn too many times , but I think Ive outdone myself on this one Please leave some C&C... I hope interest in this pack is not dieing Also, I tried to uplaod a 30 sec. long video of the Makarov in action to Youtube but the upload ALWAYS stops at 28%... any idea why?? I was hopign to show you guys the reloading and the spec. effect

Also, NEW UPDATE to the gun list;
EGG HEAD OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE has generously donated yet ANOTHER model to the pack. This time it is an MK12 Mod0 Sniper Rifle. Clay render below along with info. updated int he first post. Thank him guys!!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 19:16
Maybe increase the lighting in the test games/screenshots so we can see the guns in more detail?

Other than that they look really good! Great job Anayar!

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 20:18
WOW! that muzzle flash looks really cool with that gun. it looks very cinematic. Also, I'm wondering if we'll have time for one last gun? I'll talk to you later about that.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 21:09
Quote: "Maybe increase the lighting in the test games/screenshots so we can see the guns in more detail?

Other than that they look really good! Great job Anayar!"

Hmm... well it seemed bright enough In-Game Anyways, sure... I can take a few brighter pics. for you guys if youd like And thanks mate!

Quote: "WOW! that muzzle flash looks really cool with that gun. it looks very cinematic. Also, I'm wondering if we'll have time for one last gun? I'll talk to you later about that."

My thoughts exactly... which is why I wanted to upload a video, but NO, ofcourse youtube wont let me Anyways, yeah, if you got the time I can always release it as an official update ()... shoot me an email with what you have in mind

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 21:56
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 22:57 Edited at: 8th Aug 2011 22:58
Great stuff as usual Anayar. No crits from me for now. How is the ump going?

Quote: "Thats our little secret "

Ditto.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 14:35 Edited at: 9th Aug 2011 16:58
Quote: "sent you an email, Anayer"

Replied

Quote: "Great stuff as usual Anayar. No crits from me for now. How is the ump going?"

Havent started on it yet... been busy with... well the stuff shown below

UPDATE:
Im working my ____ off to get this pack done lol Release date is currently set to August 15th (which just so happens to be my birthday )! Anyways, Im going to try and get 2 guns done... well atleast textured, a day. *Whew*

Anyways, heres what Ive done today;
Taurus 24/7 OSS Pistol textured Im about to take some in-game screens which will be shown in the next post Enjoy these 2 screens for now and PLEASE leave some feedback!
This is a NEW render with the Mag texture assigned. I apologize for the old render as the mag's map was not assigned at the time!

OLD Image without Mag texture assigned... you can see the difference

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow looks cool man.You have been improved lately.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 17:51
As promised... the screenshots tfhe Taurus in-game!
Now i have to pick what Ill be working on next

Crit is appreciated... it seems Leon is the only one who likes posting lol

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
loler
Years of Service
User Offline
wow every weapon looks good does all the weapons have ironsights ?
Im looking forward to this pack

its not a bug its a feature
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 18:19
Quote: "wow every weapon looks good does all the weapons have ironsights ?"

Most of them already do The ones that dont will have them by the time Im done

Thanks mate!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
KNIFIN NOOB
Years of Service
User Offline
This pack looks amazing! Nice Job.
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 21:05
YES! MY GUN IS DONE!

can't wait to use my own gun now

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 22:19
This is looking really impressive!

EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 23:56
ummm, one thing I noticed...you didn't texture the ironsights

Thought that might be a little important...

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2011 05:26
Quote: "This pack looks amazing! Nice Job."

Thanks!

Quote: "YES! MY GUN IS DONE!

can't wait to use my own gun now"

LOL

Quote: "This is looking really impressive!"

Thanks comrade!

Quote: "ummm, one thing I noticed...you didn't texture the ironsights

Thought that might be a little important..."

No, they are textured. This screenshot is just taken BEFORE the updated texture.... it now has more detail and those lines you see on ironsights

Thanks for all the support guys!

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 18:49:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 18:49:06