Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / CodeSurge -- DarkBASIC Professional IDE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2006 21:12 Edited at: 31st Oct 2006 21:13
whoa! i've been using the default ide for awhile, tried some other IDEs but this is the only one i've felt comfortable with... i'm pretty sure i'll keep this one

thank you!

[edit] yikes! i didn't notice at first that it was you hyricther! double thanks to you

"We make the worst games in the universe..."
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 04:13
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions, guys.
Quote: "Now on to my observation - a very minor point. In commercial IDEs like Visual Studio, if text is highlighted in the edit window and you type Ctrl+F, the highlighted text appears in the entry field of the Find dialog. Is there an option to make this happen, or is this something you might be interested in adding?
"

Consider it done. That's very simple for me to do. Thanks for the tip.

@Peter H,
Thanks, man. BTW, check your email (the one listed in your profile.)

Good performance is better than a good excuse.
CodeSurge -- DBP Editor for serious programmers.
Don Malone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 13:31
It seems the best way to deal with a save issue is to give the option to save a backup automaticly without changing the source code file.

I also like to make samll changes, especially when I am having to correct syntax without saving; as long as I only have to change one line of code. Otherwise I make plenty of saves. I have been working on other projects and really have not had time to work with Codesurge, but did play with an earlier build, and truly love what I have seen.

Keep up the good work (as time permits, of course, hyrichter,
and Thanks again for the new IDE.

In Memory of My Dad.
I miss you very much.
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 07:56 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2006 09:04
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but your IDE has a download like on the dbp page of the tgc site, under the download dbp updates tab .

Hallowed are the ori.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 08:04 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2006 08:05
Haha, that's cool. Thanks for telling me, dark coder. Rich never mentioned anything to me.

Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
Well done hyrichter, just dont dissapear like Guy did (author of the original IDE), and if you doo then leave us the source code.

AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, DBP 6.2
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 05:35
Will no one help me? CodeSurge will not compile my code! The problem appears to be in the LINKING phase where it trys to link 33192 lines of code but reports that I only have 33153!!! This code compiles and runs fine with the default DBPro editor. CodeSurge reports a "compiler error" after the linking stage and stops. I'm using the most recent version of DBPro 1.062C. I've tried compiling other simplier programs with CodeSurge and haven't had a problem. I don't know how to move forward to debug this. Please help.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the error.

Other information:
1. My program uses BlueGUI DLL
2. My program has 5 source files

Attachments

Login to view attachments
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 06:25
It looks like something is messed up with your paths. Notice that it shows C:\ in your path twice in that error. The best thing to do would be to open up your .dbpro file in notepad and make sure that all the paths are relative and aren't absolute.

As for the line numbering error...I've seen that before on large projects. The first number shown is what is returned by the compiler and that second number is what CodeSurge counts as your total lines. So, somewhere, the compiler gets off on its line numbering. I'm guessing it's probably part of the comments in select blocks error.

thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 16:38
I did notice the problem with the paths and thought it might be because I named files and folders with the same name. I renamed a few things but this didn't help. I agree that having absolute paths in a program is not the correct approach, however, I don't understand why this would cause an error in the generation of the path of the execuitable. I don't believe I have any absolute paths in my program, though I will double check.

Has no one else seen this type of error?...thanks for your help.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 18:29
I'm not talking about absolute paths in your source code; I'm talking about an absolute path in your projects .dbpro project file that the IDE creates. For example, if your project file has the exe set to be c:\mystuff\mygame.exe, then CodeSurge (because I haven't taught it better) will create an exe at (Your project's Path)\C:\mystuff\mygame.exe. That's what I'm guessing is the problem, but I'm not sure. No one else has mentioned anything like this.

thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 04:50
That was it....THANKYOU....my code now compiles fine. You should probably check for this kind of issue though so others don't have problems. I'm looking forward to using your IDE.
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 05:35
Is there a way to set bookmarks with a keyboard combination without going through a right click on the mouse?
Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 05:48
good suggestion. Here are some ideas for keyboard navigation of bookmarks based on vs 2003:

control+k, control+k - set a bookmark or remove it if there is one on the line you are on

control+k, control+n - move to next bookmark in file

control+k, control+p - move to prior bookmark in file

control+k, control+l - clear all bookmarks

Note: it would be nice to see the move to next bookmark and move to prior bookmark work through nultiple files that have bookmarks placed. In visual studio 2003 the move to next bookmark and prior bookmark is limited to bookmarks in the current file and is not applied to bookmarks in all open files.

Regards,
Frekster
Who really needs to see to program? Isn't it all just text anyhow?
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 05:59
The EDIT-->SELECT ALL feature does not work.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 14:32
Quote: "Is there a way to set bookmarks with a keyboard combination without going through a right click on the mouse?"

Yes, there certainly is. Ctrl + Shift + [bookmark number] will toggle a bookmark, and ctrl + [bookmark number] will take you to a bookmark. I don't use Visual Studio, but those are the same shortcuts that Delphi uses.

I'll try to get something in the IDE for the next release that documents all the keyboard shortcuts.

Quote: "The EDIT-->SELECT ALL feature does not work."

Whoops! You're absolutely right there. Right click->Select all works, though, as does ctrl + a.
Quote: "Note: it would be nice to see the move to next bookmark and move to prior bookmark work through nultiple files that have bookmarks placed. In visual studio 2003 the move to next bookmark and prior bookmark is limited to bookmarks in the current file and is not applied to bookmarks in all open files."

That's an excellent idea. I don't know how long it would take to implement though. I noticed that the Delphi editor also suffers from this same problem of not jumping to bookmarks between files. Thanks for the suggestions.

Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 15:34
Hi hyrichter,

is there a way to cycle through all bookmarks in code surge? For example:

control+k, then control+n for next bookmark
control+k, then control+p for prior book mark.

in vs 2003 I can press control+k then keep pressing control+n to keep moving to the next bookmark. Same for prior - control+k then control+p for prior bookmark.

This would let you cycle forward and backwards through set bookmarks in the code editor and the user does not have to memorize bookmark numbers.

I.E if having to recall bookmark numbers in order to move to them, you mmight experience... do I have 10? hmmmm. What was the bookmark number for that if test I was just working at?

Was it 2? 3? 1? 15?

Where as being able to cycle through all bookmarks via keystrokes lets a user not have to memorize the numbers of bookmarks.

Also, being able to set bookmarks and not associate them to numbers is a good thing to since it removes the limitation of having to use numbers for bookmarks.

In vs 2003 you set a bookmark with control+k, then control+k again. They keep track of the bookmark number for you - relieving you from having to manually select a number. I.E you could have 1000 bookmarks in this fassion.

So there is never any bookmark numbers at all in vs 2003 - that is hid from the user.

control+k, control+l clears all bookmarks you have set.

also, they let you pull up a listbox of bookmarks you have set showing you the first 100 characters or so of the line it is at. For example:

1 if x > y then...
2 do while...
3 exit function ...

where as 1,2,3 are bookmark numbers they keep track for you.

You press enter on one to jump to it.

Just a few thoughts to chew on.

Regards,
Frekster
Who really needs to see to program? Isn't it all just text anyhow?
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 17:28
So far I'm liking CodeSurge. Good job. Its great having a supported IDE. I'm sure you get suggestions all the time...here are a few more...

1. FILE --> open recent projects would be nice

2. When a project is loaded only the main progam tab shows. It would be nice to have the option to see all the other project source files without having to bring up the project explorer.(which I keep hidden most of the time for more screen space)

3. Have FIND and REPLACE icons on the main tool bar.

4. Be able to include a "wild card" character in the search and replace

5. Be able to show FUNCTIONS and LABELS with clear distinction appart from other key words ....for improved readability

6. temporairly show/highlight the terminating keyword or bracket for:
a. open "(" and closed parenthesis ")"
b. if ...endif

Thanks again.
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 17:43
A few more bugs:

1. I see the PROJECT-->OPEN ALL FILEs feature, however this doesn't work on some of my source files which I've specified with absolute paths.

2. A new window background color (white is too bright) in the editor preferences doesn't seem to be remembered if I close and open the editor.

3. Changing the window background color in the editor preferences changes only the presently viewed source file not all of the project file's window background color.
Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 01:17
A 'go to definition' option á la VS 2005 would be awesome.

-= Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals =-
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 17:08
BAD BUG:

After closing the PROJECT EXPLORER with the "X" on the window I am now unable to open it. I go to VIEW-->PROJECT EXPLORER but that doesn't work. At the time that I used the X the AUTO HIDE feature was set to auto hide. Please fix this as soon as possible as it makes it very difficult to access portions of my code.

This same issue happens with the PROJECT MANAGER window.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 17:18 Edited at: 5th Nov 2006 17:19
Sorry about that, thedubdude. It is a bad bug which I've known about, but I forgot about it when I built this last update. What you need to do is delete your cssettings.ini file, and everything will go back to default settings.

thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 18:32
Thanks for your quick response.

I notice that as I enter code a light yellow box appears below the code with information in it. Is there a way to turn this feature off...I find it distracting. Thanks.

BTW...you've done a very good job on this program, I'm liking codesurge alot.
The CodeSmith
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't think this feature is in yet, as I've searched through the IDE and this thread to find the feature. CodeSurge doesn't have a To-Do list. Do you think this feature could be added?

I'm not who you think...
Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 12:17
Just a note that if one of your dba files is missing from your dbpro project, you will get an I/O Error 103 and your project will not compile. Didn't take me long to figure out what was wrong, however I could forsee this as being a cause for much anxiety for others. Perhaps a simple descriptive error message might be in order? Keep up the good work

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Levi
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I'm almost late for work and I don't have time to read all 12 pages of posts.

I noticed while using this that if I put the word Type before any varaible.

Examle: TypeOfFolder = 5

In your Type browser section it will show "OfFolder = 5"

Also it lists gosub MoveSprites: as a label as well as the actual MoveSprites: lable.

Small things yes I know, but...I figured if you didn't know you'd want to know. And if you did know, then I'm posting in vain. Eitehr way it's an awesome IDE and I hope to use it often.

I was somewhat confused on the compile properties to find that some options which are reserved for specific compile modes were visibly editable at all times. But I guess that makes no difference.

Good luck with life, and great product.

Fiction is the only reality
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
the preference doesn't get saved when i changed it???

www.simpoware.com
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 02:21
Hi guys. I'll try to answer the questions asked so far:
Quote: "I notice that as I enter code a light yellow box appears below the code with information in it. Is there a way to turn this feature off...I find it distracting. Thanks."

It doesn't let you turn it off right now, but in the next update, you'll have an option to not only turn it off, but also specify how long for the IDE to wait before showing the tooltip.
Quote: "CodeSurge doesn't have a To-Do list. Do you think this feature could be added?"

If enough people beg for it. It's not real high on the priority list right now, though.
Quote: "Just a note that if one of your dba files is missing from your dbpro project, you will get an I/O Error 103 and your project will not compile. "

Ah, thanks for that. I'll see if I can squeeze in a fix in the next update.

@Levi,
Thanks for pointing out those bugs. I didn't know about the Type bug, but I guess it's not looking for a space before deciding if you have a type there or not. The labels bug I'm aware of, and it will eventually get fixed. I just need to do a more thorough job of parsing your code is all.

Quote: "the preference doesn't get saved when i changed it???
"

More details, please? What preferences did you change that didn't get saved?

Thanks for all your support, guys.

Ulric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 11:29 Edited at: 9th Nov 2006 11:30
@hyrichter: About preferences changes.

I also noticed something strange:

If you open a project and then open other project files (includes) then you change the checkbox status in "Editor Preferences > Editor options" for "Tabs to Spaces", for example. if you switch the currently shown file then reopen "Editor Preferences > Editor options", you'll see the old checkbox status.

If you close CodeSurge, the last changes in the settings seem to be saved and then become the default active value when you reopen CodeSurge.

To summarize, when you change a setting, it's locally per opened file...but it becomes globally active only when you close then reopen CodeSurge.

Not sure my explanation is really clear...so if you need more info, feel free to ask/contact through MSN.

Regards,

Ulric

"A cow is not entirely full of milk; Some of it are hamburgers!"
ASUS P4G8X-Intel P4 HT 3.06GHz-1Gb DDR266 Dual
nVidia GeForce 6800GT 256Mb (FW. 91.33) - WinXP Pro SP2 - DX9c
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree something like a to-do list or a notepad window to store your notes and required data and tweaks, etc. so you don't have to use Notepad or pad and a pen. I beg for it too!

AMD Sempron 3.1+ Ghz, 512MB Ram, ATI R9550 256MB Ram, Sound Blaster Live!, WinXP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, DBP 6.2
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 13:27
A few suggestions to make this IE even better:

Show arrays in the code explorer
Show a list of available fields when using a UDT (make it clickable)*
Show a list of variable type after 'as' including UDTs (make it clickable)*
A to-do list is DEFINITELY needed
Stop the user from accidentally saving a source file as a .dbpro file
Fix problem when F1 on commands after an if doesn't work
Plugins to edit code
Pass an optional commandline to the exe

*Make option to turn it off

PS don't try and do them all at once! I can't wait for another update

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 16:47
you know what would be really nice in this IDE?

brackets to match up ifs/endifs... (like in the eclipse editor for java) because it can get kind of confusing sometimes when you have a massive nest of ifs... but then again, maybe that's my fault for having one

"One man, one lawnmower, plenty of angry groundhogs."
Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 19:50
To Peter H:

this is not necessary. You can use EndIf instead of brackets.

if 1=1
do something
EndIf

if 2=2
do something
EndIf

if 1=1
if 2=2
do something
EndIf
EndIf

Regards,
Frekster
I'm blind but... who really needs to see to program? Isn't it all just text anyhow?
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:05
that's not what i ment

I ment something along the lines of this, were the editor draws little brackets to match up the proper ifs and endifs for you (if you've seen them before you'll know what i'm talking about)

cheers

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 06:52
Umm, Peter, do you realize that Frekster is blind and can't see your diagram? I agree, your idea would be nice, but proper indenting usually takes care of that problem.

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 10:13
You could have an option to draw faint lines in different colors, at each indent:

| | |
If blah blah
| | |
| Do this
| And this
| | |
Endif| |

But only very faint, and have the ability to turn off

PS
Did you see my suggestions on the previous page?

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 10:34
I agree, we do need nested statement line things, I do indent all of my lines with a tab, however some parts of my code end up spanning quite a large ammount of lines, and this feature would be very usefull, and it also tells the user if they have forgotten to close a statement, and makes spotting where the error is quicker.

Hallowed are the ori.
Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 01:00
Please put in the option to turn off all color anything in the code editor. This is great for sighted developers, but for screen reading software and blind developers it can make it not work well. Turning off all color syntax highlighting and color anything is key in getting most code editors to work well with screen reading software.

I.E it reads text well, however, toss on a bunch of color and it starts to not understand what it is reading *grin*.

Just a consideration is all.

thanks.

Regards,
Frekster
I'm blind but... who really needs to see to program? Isn't it all just text anyhow?
treborguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 01:08
Quote: "but for screen reading software and blind developers it can make it not work well."

ah yes, for those liquid crystal braille displays they have now (LCBD for short)

Brains are for idiots.
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 01:32
whoa frekster! I knew you developed games for blind people, but i didn't realize you were blind yourself! (I know, painfully obvious to you ) anyway, many kudos to you for programming while blind, i doubt i would be able to!

Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 02:06
to Peter H:

oh it actually is not that difficult believe it or not. Screen reading software simply reads to me the text in the code editor, be it c++, java, vb.net, or darkbasic pro *grin*.

When you run/compile text, the code tells the screen what to do. So yeah, programming as a blind person is surprising to many, but actually not that difficult since text tells the screen, or any aspect of an application, what to do.

btw oddly enough I work full-time as an asp.net certified web developer. It makes me get a big smile when clients are using a visual web app that I have programmed and do not even realize that a blind guy programmed it *laugh*.

Regards,
Frekster
Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 02:09
Quote: "ah yes, for those liquid crystal braille displays they have now (LCBD for short)"

yes, good technology. Oddly enough I don't use braille or even know it. I went blind in the mid 80's when windows 3.1 and screen reading software was quickly being more accepted than traditional braille along with OCR scanning software for converting books/magazines/mail etc to text that could be read aloud by screen reading software.

Regards,
Frekster
Levi
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, hyrichter, I was somewhat curious about the cssettings.ini file that code surge makes. It seems quite extensive, like serialized info of each and every control. And I noticed a previous question about text color being manipulated individually in all files but when closed only the last settings are saved. And I'm wondering if it's because those values are saved in the cssettings.ini file.

If so I'm guessing it would be a hassle to add some extra comments in the .dbpro and .dba include files to allow for individual text color settings to be saved in each file.

I realize it's kind of weird to want to color the syntax of different files differently, but with the way my eyesight is going sometimes watching the colors change as I change files makes it easier.

In all honesty Frekster I've never been able to use the screen reading software. So I just taught myself to program with the screen off. Though your method is obviously better, maybe when my eyesight finally goes completely I'll end up doing the same thing.

Fiction is the only reality
Frekster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 14:46
To Levi:

yeah, I understand. Myself personally, I found it much better when I fully lost my sight. I lost it slowly over a years time and the constant straining and struggle to see things was more difficult to me than just not seeing at all. Oddly enough, it was almost a relief to eventually go blind - the straining was over and now I could focus on alternative ways of getting the same job done minus the straining.

Regardless, it certainly was not an easy adjustment at first *grin*.

Regards,
Frekster
Wartorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 15:16
1 Just wondering, could you implement a function so that we can have the help file in a tab instead of a separate window?

2 Also so that you can move tabs about without having to close them all and opening in the order you want them.

And the compile without save thing when having included files, but you already know.

other than that, great IDE!
satans judge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 20:59 Edited at: 18th Nov 2006 21:00
i like it wooooop but does it support user DLL's
UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
WHy wouldn't it? Its the compiler that you worry about if it supports DLLs, not the IDE. And the only compiler is the default DBP one. And its always going to be the only one.

Jay Bee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 03:43
Woa, just heard about this IDE in another thread. Haha, DBP IDE kicked out, codesurge in! Woo!

Your signature has been erased by a mod - 404kb is a little large, don't you think? Nope not really, but heh, ur the boss
thedubdude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 06:06
BUG REPORT:

There are couple problem with the way CodeSurge identifies TYPES:

1. CodeSurge identifies TYPEs (in the Code Explorer) whenever it sees the word TYPE including if the TYPE statement is commented out.

2. CodeSurge identifies TYPE_AB ,which is a variable name, as a TYPE.
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 08:43
Found another way to break it.
* Pin the windows so they retract into the sides
* Close them using the x button
* go to 'View' and try and bring them back

Hope you can fix that as the fold-away toolbar thing is damn handy.
Thanks

M.I.A is pending
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 15:23 Edited at: 20th Nov 2006 15:26
Wow! I get to post the 500th message.

Anyway, to get back with some of you about your questions...
Quote: "You could have an option to draw faint lines in different colors, at each indent:

| | |
If blah blah
| | |
| Do this
| And this
| | |
Endif| |

But only very faint, and have the ability to turn off"

It's one of those things I want to do sometime, but I just haven't looked into it enough yet.

@Frekster,
Sure, an option to turn off syntax highlighting will make it into the next version.
Quote: "
If so I'm guessing it would be a hassle to add some extra comments in the .dbpro and .dba include files to allow for individual text color settings to be saved in each file.
I realize it's kind of weird to want to color the syntax of different files differently, but with the way my eyesight is going sometimes watching the colors change as I change files makes it easier.
"

Hmmm, never thought about that, but it's certainly something for me to think about. I'm not sure if I could pull it off just using comments in a .dba file, but it might be possible to use the .dbpro file to store the information, as the DBP compiler seems to ignore anything that it can't understand.

Quote: "1 Just wondering, could you implement a function so that we can have the help file in a tab instead of a separate window?

2 Also so that you can move tabs about without having to close them all and opening in the order you want them."

The way the IDE is programmed right now, adding the help into a tab would be rather difficult as that's reserved for the editor control. However, it could easily be put into one of those dockable windows like the Code Explorer and Project Manager. I think I'll see if I can do that for the next update.
Quote: " BUG REPORT:

There are couple problem with the way CodeSurge identifies TYPES:

1. CodeSurge identifies TYPEs (in the Code Explorer) whenever it sees the word TYPE including if the TYPE statement is commented out.

2. CodeSurge identifies TYPE_AB ,which is a variable name, as a TYPE."

Ah, yes. It's all the fault of my lazy parsing routines. I've been wanting to fix it for several months now, but just haven't gotten me one of them round tuits.

Quote: " Found another way to break it.
* Pin the windows so they retract into the sides
* Close them using the x button
* go to 'View' and try and bring them back

Hope you can fix that as the fold-away toolbar thing is damn handy.
Thanks"

Thanks, Baggers. I knew that there was a bug with the view menu not making the dockable windows reappear. However, I couldn't ever reproduce it because I didn't realize that it had to be folded away like that for the bug to appear. Just delete cssettings.ini to restore default settings. Now that I know more about this bug, maybe I can actually get it properly fixed.

Thanks again guys. Not sure when the next update will be as I have customers screaming at me to get their kitchens built right now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:45:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:45:09