Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / V115 BETA - Public Test

Author
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 13:30 Edited at: 18th Mar 2009 19:28
Hello Fellow Game Makers,

Find a new beta uploaded for V115:

http://www.fpscreator.com/betafiles/FPS_Creator_V115_BETA1.zip
http://www.fpscreator.com/betafiles/FPS_Creator_V115_BETA2.zip
http://www.fpscreator.com/betafiles/FPS_Creator_V115_BETA3.zip

Here is a log of the changes for this version:

V1.1.5 BETA 3 - TAKE TWO - 18/03/09
-----------------------------------

* Updated GAME CREATOR STORE EXE and TXT to March 2009 version (skybox and retire support)
* SAVE/LOAD : Fixed non-character entities from animating after a reload
* Fixed bug causing FLAK to reset after the end level (FLAK data no longer per-level)

V1.1.5 BETA 2 - 16/02/09
------------------------

* Updated GAME CREATOR STORE EXE and TXT to December 20008 version (skybox support)
* SAVE/LOAD : Fixed non-character entities from animating after a reload
* Fixed bug causing FLAK to reset after the end level (FLAK data no longer per-level)

V1.1.5 BETA 1 - 10/02/09
------------------------

* README updated with additional FAQ text
* SAVE/LOAD : Added additional waypoint/spawn data to save data files
* SAVE/LOAD : Stopped VISCOLMAP leaving garbage markers when entity reloaded at new position
* SAVE/LOAD : Fixed problem of character direction being corrupted when reloading entity characters
* SAVE/LOAD : Fixed problem of characters retaining their animation states after a reload
* SAVE/LOAD : Fixed problem of spawned entities not appearing visible after a reload
* SAVE/LOAD : Entity now retains their current target after a reload
* New parameter value for XBOX=2 which will invert the Y VIEW control for comfort

V1.1.4 BETA 5 - 07/01/09
------------------------

* Added waypoints_multilayer.fpm in MAPBANKTUTORIALS to demonstrate using waypoints over multiple layers
* Reduced lightmap quality value from 10 to 5 as the visual impact is slight and improves stability of more levels
* Fixed problem of characters reversing rotation when saved and reloaded (only rotates for corpses now)

V1.1.4 BETA 4 - 11/12/08
------------------------

* Fixed bug causing characters to reload from a saved position in their original positions
* Above fix also allows corpses to remain in the scene and weapons to be collected after reload

V1.1.4 BETA 3 - 10/12/08
------------------------

* Fixed bug causing multi-level FPSC games to crash if old ODE objects left in old scene
* Fixed problem of users without XBOX controllers getting a camera spin effect, added XBOX flag
* New flag in SETUP.INI where you can add XBOX=1 to allow the game to use a connected controller

V1.1.4 BETA 2 - 08/12/08
------------------------

* Each new level and loaded game position now auto-triggers first weapon in slots
* Added two new FPI conditions (LEVELEQUAL=X and LEVELNOTEQUAL=X) where X is level
* Added support for XBOX360 controller with hard coded controls (customize to come in 2009)

V1.1.4 BETA 1 - 17/11/08
------------------------

* Added extra notes to the README.TXT
* BUILD GAME speed up and memory consumption reduced (clones sounds and image-load skip)
* Fixed BUMPBONE to respect new increased bone count allowance of 60 per mesh
* Updated Game Creator Store DLL to fix the segment upload issue under Vista
* Renamed the MANIFEST files to make sense to the EXE files associated with them

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 13:59 Edited at: 26th Dec 2008 21:18
YAY!
I've been waiting for more stuff in the Read Me file!
Just Kidding.

But seriously, THANKS LEE for all the hard work you do on upgrading FPSC for us.

I haven't been around awhile, so I still need to get v1.13, but I will give this a whirl ASAP.

THANKS again.

Quote: "* Added support for XBOX360 controller with hard coded controls (customize to come in 2009)"

Awesome!

SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 17:27 Edited at: 17th Nov 2008 17:27
Build Game Speed-up...I'm in awe. I hate sitting there just watching 'Building portals...' while I could be playing it right now lol. Downloading now!

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks lee!
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 21:43 Edited at: 17th Nov 2008 21:48
Thanks for the beta Lee the speedup will probably get me to go back to the official version(for a change)

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
Darth Dementous
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! Now if only you could patch X10...seriously, dude. We need some attention, too

http://fpscx10.mygoo.org
^FPSC X10 Forums^
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2008 23:46 Edited at: 17th Nov 2008 23:47
Aw guess this means no migration for a while. Well at least we get an update for the time being. the glass is half full. it'll be full once the migration comes.

ww2theaftermathgame.webs.com
work in progress demo coming soon.
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 01:58
I hope once tgc wins the social arcade contest we can hog all the attention instead of silly frivolous facebook.

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 04:28
Everything that is in the migration can be found in mods. Minus the ragdoll physics. Looks like I wont be giving this a whirl
But good work....Again

[url=
"Welcome to the forums, MasterXMP. Your game looks like garbage..." - Game Maker
bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 04:55
It might just be my computer, but it seems to slow down when there are characters in sight of the player.

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 17:41 Edited at: 18th Nov 2008 17:45
V.1.14

I have frame rates as bad as they have ever been with fps fluctating from 6fps to 28fps averaging well about somewhere in the middle.

I also have world object portals missing and not rendering again.

These things can be seen in the attached screen shot.

If you look at the screen shot FPSC is also showing an incorrect number of polys to view which should not be the case as theres simply not that number in front of the camera? Wheres it getting over 78,000 polygons from?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 20:02
I was afaid something like that would occur. thats why am not updating until people that is nice to try it and report problems. My FPSC is messed up already as it is.

Come Back When You Could put up a fight!!
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 21:38 Edited at: 18th Nov 2008 21:39
yeah same here uman. My frame rate doesn't go higher then 25 usually its at 21 or 22 but it also sometimes goes down to around 15. So with v1.14 my frame rate is any where from 15-25 mostly 21 or 22 which is a big problem for a 3d game.

ww2theaftermathgame.webs.com
work in progress demo coming soon.
_sYn_
Years of Service
User Offline
I donĀ´t have the problem with the Framerate... strange

BTW: Nice Interview on giga Lee ^^

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 21:51
Hi Guys,

X10 progress will come through the addition of X9 media compatibility and eventually the migration version, so hopefully there will not be too much longer to wait before you can get your hands on an update. I think it important to make sure the DBP and FPSC original updates are solid before I fly off to X10 (as I am sure you would not want me to fly off an X10 update without making sure it does the job). Sorry for the wait. DBP is looking quite strong, just a few help file fixes and tweaks, and the current V114 is only intended as a minor update so hopefully your wait won't be in vain.

The Social Arcade development is being run by Rick and Dave, and I have no participation in that side of things, so you guys have all my attention (DBP, GDK, FPSC).

UMAN, nice to hear your superb level is testing our engine again! If you have time I would like to continue this over email and FTP so we can sort it out for V114 final. Was the level working fine with V113, V112, etc. I can use this info as a matter of comparison, and be aware that there may be small FPS fluctuations that I cannot resolve until we move to the migration version and a switch to a faster AI and timer based logic. If you want to leave your level out of the V114 soup and wait for the migration version, then it will be sometime early next year before we can tackle it. The screenshot you posted reminds me of that new mode I added to help universe culling where you can switch to Full Portal Recursion by setting HSRMODE to 2 in SETUP.INI. Have you done this as the update would overwrite your SETUP.INI.

4125, can you describe exactly what is messed up, and which version you are using? It is very likely that unless your specific issues are posted the fix will be a long time coming. The curious feature of this type of software is that there are a billion ways to use it, and it throws up all sorts of results (not all of them desirable). Give me your top three 'messed up' bugs in enough detail that I can reproduce them and I will see what I can do. While I am on the subject, does anyone else find that their FPS Creator is messed up? If so, I urge you to post the details here so we can do something about it before I move into the dark dungeons of migration development.

Vote SOCIAL ARCADE every day in November and help TGC make history! Check out the video and voting button at:http://apps.facebook.com/fbfundvote/contests/109/entries/3391
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 21:54
Thanks _sYn_ It was very cool appearing on GIGA TV. Apparently it is the biggest video game show in Germany!! I am hoping to get a video clip from it so I can feature it in the next newsletter! Don't worry guys it was only a 10 minute interview, the rest of the time I am debugging my brains out

Vote SOCIAL ARCADE every day in November and help TGC make history! Check out the video and voting button at:http://apps.facebook.com/fbfundvote/contests/109/entries/3391
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 18th Nov 2008 23:17
I don't have framerate problems either...?

^ Click on my SIG! ^
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 03:29
just Some Model errors (Mesh Error with 25 or 40 segemts) and I can't build the game with Full Shaders on. Its not totaly messed up. Just am not ready for an update. I still have V108 backup with S4mod istalled so don't worry. Am just waiting for an all clear is all..

Come Back When You Could put up a fight!!
Woolfman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 06:17
Good to see Updates back in motion.
Die Apfelsine
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 12:40
Nice Update, I donĀ´t have any problems with the framerate, I had 17 enemies (not very detailed enemies, but enemies) in one room by 29 fps, I think that is a great result. Also the Build game speed is nice, for a mid Map with Lightmapping just a few seconds oO.

Ps: Nice Telephon call yesterday evening @ giga, sometimes it was (for me as german) a bit difficult to understand, but all in all it was nice to hear something about the FPSCreator @ giga.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 17:46
Quote: "there may be small FPS fluctuations that I cannot resolve until we move to the migration version and a switch to a faster AI and timer based logic"

I agree.Those are the two major things holding FPSC back at this point.
My framerates aren't as bad as the others' but it's still not great.
That being said...the test game built a lot quicker (except for the AI assets part at the beginning) and building the test level again was even quicker.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
Stykat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 22:12
HEy, if we are still patching this software, how about you guys make a patch that will give us a timer based.
And to be honest, with this patch im still trying to test my game but i didnt got too far with it. I get that software needs to close.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th Nov 2008 23:38 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 01:54
Quote: "HEy, if we are still patching this software, how about you guys make a patch that will give us a timer based.
And to be honest, with this patch im still trying to test my game but i didnt got too far with it. I get that software needs to close. "

How about you do it.

Mod note:
Apparantly this individual did not read the sticky about non-helpful posts...

^ Click on my SIG! ^
Will da gamr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 07:49
looks sweet! dlin it now

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 08:19
Hey, Lee!! Good to see another update coming along!

I don't know if you've had a chance, but did you happen to see the bug reports I've posted up? There was a Portal clipping one (with attached .fpm using stock media) that absolutely obliterated the wall. There was one concerning light mapping (One that I'm really looking forward to seeing fixed). There were a couple more, but those two really stood out.

If you get the chance during this update, do you think you can take a look into the light mapping and spawner related bugs? (I know the lightmapping isn't a bug, but it'd be great to have entities have their lightmaps re-applied after changing textures. )

The one and only,

Those who live in the past, are destined to insanity. Those who live only for the future, will be slaves to their ambitions.
Those who live in the moment... only they, are truly happy.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 17:06 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 17:11
Nice work lee,

Good to see all those emails we had will benefit other people trying to upload to the store as well still need a standalone store fix for the vista bug though. I don't have any framerate problems either i can see a big improvement over the loading time as well very nice. Definatly got people moving back to the official version instead of airmod now you have added this speed increase.

Side note to lee:
DBP problems are still continuing but im not on my pc this weekend so cant send the files you asked for in last email will do so ASAP though.

JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 17:17
Hi,
a while ago I started a thread for suggestions for new FPI scripting Actions and Conditions that would enhance FPSC abilities, e.g. Advanced AI, more visible effects,etc... I've added a list here:

Conditions

PlayerWeaponVisible=X
-If the player's weapon is visible, e.g. if the player is holding it.

PlayerHasWeapon=X
-If the player has any weapons in their inventroy.

Actions

Divide=X
-Cuts the entity in random spots. X is the number of cuts.

Explode=X
-Causes an explosion effect on the entity. X is the number of particles. (Also acheived by destroying the entity)

Growthrate=X
-Causes the entity to dynamically change size. Negative numbers cause them to shrink.

AssociateEntity=X
-Like associate player but for the entity being scripted. 1 is true, 0 is false.

Snapon
-Causes the object to snap along the grid during game-play.

Snapoff
-Causes the object to cease snapping if previously snapped.

Setobjvis=X
-Sets the visibility of the inheriting object relative to AI characters. 0 is invisible, 25 is default.

Setplrvis=X
-Sets the visibility of the iplayer relative to AI characters. 0 is invisible, 25 is default.

Spawnrelative=X
-Spawns an entity relative to another entity.

BumpLoad=X
-Loads a bumpmap for an object.

BumpIntensity=X
-Sets the roughness of the bumpmap on the object. -100 (valley bump), 0 (flat), 100 (mountain bump).

Luminosity=X
-Attributes luminosity to an object.

Reflection=X
-Attributes reflective properties to an object.

Transparency=X
-Attributes transparency to an object.

PlayerDropWeapons=X
Drop or remove the players weapons from their inventory.

Thanks,
JRH

I'm a mac, on boot camp!
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 17:57 Edited at: 21st Nov 2008 18:02
Lets just hope Lee gets round to that but i think performance is top of the list at this time. But would great to see in official version of FPSC, mods have allot of these already but you wont get other things very hard to choose.

One more thing for lee,

A few updates back you added the thing that makes the user add their serial code in again i was thinking and in X10 a screen appears and asks you to put it back in could you do something similar for X9 so that we don't get loads of people asking why their FPSC says it is the free version.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 16:08
Did I see Lee mention Timer based for the migration? Sweet! Sorry Ply. Good to see an update Lee.

I love Jenkins forever :p
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 16:36
Uuurrgghhhh! This still doesn't work!

I made a new FPSC install, in the default place on my C drive, added the lines into the Userdetails.ini file, but it's still called FPSC Free, and it still turns everything grey!

A fresh install, and updated straight to V1.14, it actually filled in the Userdtails file for me.....

I bought this from Amazon, I guess that's probably the problem.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2008 16:56
probly

I love Jenkins forever :p
Pride
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2008 05:02
Works like a charm, don't know where the problems are. Keep up the great work!

BTW: I have a request, could you increase the size of blood "bulletholes". Or have a way to replace the file. I need more blod for my zombie game.

A Work in Progress not yet in the forums
bkinsman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2008 22:55 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2008 23:19
Yeah i have downloaded it and installed it on top of a fresh install of FPSC, i had to re install windows(long story) so anyway i have installed this, i have never been able to get full shaders before but i did, to be honest though i only tested on one room, with 1 entity in and all the different coloured default lights in, lol light show, Works great FPS up between 37 and 40. I will make a bigger level and let you know how that goes. Keep up the great work Lee, i haven't found any of the problems mentioned above, but i am sure they are there somewhere

Edit: found a slight Issue, lighting from a room above is flooding through the floor and therefore casting red light within the room see picture.

BJKDAW

Attachments

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2008 11:33
Yay, another one.

I have been having the framerate issue with v112 and up. Makes it unplayable, for me. I was going to send a level, but never got around to it. Sorry.

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2008 21:13
Thanks Lee

The improved build time alone makes this update worth installing.

Any idea when the next source code update will be released and will the migration version still be open source?

Can't wait to see what you have planned for X10 next year too!!
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2008 07:22 Edited at: 25th Nov 2008 20:51
Before I installed the update, FPSC ran fine. I say again that it ran fine. After I added the update my laptop freezes when I try to test a level with 2 prefabs, one player and one weapon. It gets to the point of creating "static geometry" and then locks up the machine. I have to hard boot in order to get it unfroze.

Laptop specs:
Operating System = Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 3)
IBM thinkPad 2652-J3U
Intel Pentium 4
CPU = 1.60GHz
RAM = 1GIG
Video = ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
Audio = SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

Before I installed the update, FPSC ran fine.

Were there changes that made FPSC more resource intensive?

Patience and tolerance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. Even the ones that know the most started with many questions.
bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 00:03
@incense: try reinstalling FPSC than update it.

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2008 05:37 Edited at: 26th Nov 2008 08:43
I am using a clean install of FPSC with the last update as the only update.

Edit:
I updated my vid drivers, set my monitor to lcd instead of agp and bingo!!!!

It works now.

Patience and tolerance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. Even the ones that know the most started with many questions.
Korean G
Years of Service
User Offline
hayate114@naver.com

Thank you. I want fps c new version.
good luckey. lee.

p.s I want nobody nobody but you~. It is korean top song.

bye~. ㅋㅅㅋ. I upload file. made in kroea fps mod.

C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator.

-KOREAN G-

ddsd

Attachments

Korean G
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks lee. I want creator new version.

ddsd
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2008 20:02 Edited at: 30th Nov 2008 20:06
Lee, the only problem I'm having with this update, so far is with waypoints going up a level. When useing them on one level they work fine. But if I try to go up stairs to another level the charecter gets stuck at the top of the stairs and just walks in place. Any help you can provide would be great.

OS= Vista Ultimate and XP Pro (ser. pk. 3)
AMD 64 5000+ black
4 gigs of ram
8600 GTS 512ram
Directx 10

I also get the same problem with my laptop. Exact same problem, only difference is the laptop is useing FPSC version 1.08.

Laptop specs:
OS= XP Pro
Intel core 2 duo 2.16 GHz
Nvidia GO 7600
2 gigs ram
Directx 9c November 2008

If you need the .fpm file, It is in the tutorials section under waypoints. I discovered the problem after I watched the video. Then I downloaded the accompying map pack.

[href][/href]
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 03:38 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2008 03:39
Hi Guys,

This side of Christmas I am only looking at fixing issues that V113 caused, rather than the entire slew of niggles. V114 was merely to help loading along a little, and a few slight fixes for a guy who is almost ready to release a really cool game written in FPSC. I really just want to make V114 as solid as V113, and leave the new functionality and main bug fixes to the migration.

One suggestion that struck a note in me was adding XBOX 360 controller support, largely because I have had this controller sitting on my shelf for years now and I really need to do something practical with it. I have attached a prototype which shows the proposed mapping to the existing FPSC keys. I am not going to support customising these mappings until the migration but it might be a cool thing for your projects if you have an XBOX 360 controller and want to use it in FPSC. If you can give feedback as to which buttons you feel are best mapped to the FPSC keys, and we can reach agreement it might go in V114. Alternatively, if you feel my time is better spent on your own issues, ideally those that are not feature requests or enhancements, but very serious and annoying issues in V113, then fire away.

Plystire : No new functionality in V114 if we can help it. For the clipping issue, try changing the HSRMODE in SETUP.INI to 2 (see the readme.txt for help on HSRMODEs for lternative universe clipping styles).

coffeegrunt : Email me directly and we will chat about getting your FPS Creator version back into the full version!

The Toasty: Do send your level, along with your machine specs and what FPS rates you are getting with a step by step of what I should do to reproduce your issues.

Again, just to iterate, V113 is only about keeping stability like V113 and adding those few things to make loading faster so only report issues that worked fine in V113 and now fail in V114, thanks

Attachments

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 12:47 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2008 12:48
Well, as for Xbox 360 Controllers, I suggest WASD obviosly should be mapped to left stick, mouse movement to right, shoot should be right trigger... zoom could either be left trigger or clicking the right stick. You could map weapons 1-8 to the D-Pad I suppose, you should leave B open for something like swapping modes? I don't know what the Airmod button is for that. I say this because once the migration source is released Airmod and others will port their source over. Maybe click left stick to crawl?

-edit- maybe left click for shift, b for crawl and y for weapon mode swapping

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 18:18
We could spend all day listing the different combinations for xbox 360 controllers when it comes to FPS games

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce the combined size to 600x120 maximum size
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 21:54
If that was to happen, I'd need to buy a wired 360 controller & play my games like that.

Now if only I can play CSS with an X360 controller....
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2008 22:45
Well there is xpadder, pinnacle, many options.

gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2008 02:05
yes YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUVE MADE MY DAY LEE! WOOOH
ok, attached is my XBox 360 Controller layout idea!
wooh!
This is nice

and one question, the admin tools tab thing does not come up in 1.13, it did in 1.09 but idk, the test game crashes when attemptred to open

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/ā€¯gorbafletch" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>

Attachments

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
gorba your layouts pretty good but id rather have the d-pad to switch weapons.

]
Marc Steene
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2008 18:42
Maybe we could add XNA support to our games so that we can run them on Xbox 360? When FPSCreator builds a game in "X360" mode, it creates the correct library of files required by the console.

Of course this is just an idea, but with the Xbox 360's technology, I'm sure the FPS would not be much of a problem

Anyway, I'll keep dreaming

Free Segment Packs: V1-http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124552&b=24
V2 - http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124709&b=24
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
actually to play a game on the xbox your disc has to have a code on it that the xbox reads for copy right reasons.

]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 09:32:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 09:32:51