Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Vision

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2008 22:15 Edited at: 15th Jul 2008 22:17
Quote: "Well, I watched a gameplay video and didn't really see anything I don't see in other 3ps shooters. :S"

Nah, propobly not, but somehow I like it. It is easy and efficient when playing it . When you press the right mouse key, it starts aiming and then you have a fixed camera position behind the player and you aim with a laser beam instead of a crosshair (then you left click when you want to fire). When you donĀ“t hold down the right mouse button, you can move around the camera freely and you do not aim.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with getting the aiming system to work . Do what you think is best, it is your project after all .

There is no greater virtue, then the ability to face oneself.
Mr Z
Years of Service
User Offline
How is Vision coming along?

C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2008 22:01
@ Mr Z
Not well... but I am going away for 3 weeks soon, so hopefully it should pick up when I'm back.

There isn't really anything else to say other than the fact:
I never intend to make a third person game ever again. (Despite the fact Soharix's 2 main games (John and Recre John) are third person.)

Mr Z
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "@ Mr Z
Not well... but I am going away for 3 weeks soon, so hopefully it should pick up when I'm back.

There isn't really anything else to say other than the fact:
I never intend to make a third person game ever again. (Despite the fact Soharix's 2 main games (John and Recre John) are third person.)"

Well, I hope it comes along better after that .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 23:11:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 23:11:49