Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2012 01:02 Edited at: 8th Feb 2012 06:11
God, equestria daily and deviant art are making me bookmark so many fanfics! By the time I read one I'll have 4 new ones already... and I still want to read Fallout Equestria and Project Horizon sometime too...

Edit: Gah! Also there were 4 new Music Posts on EqD today and now there's another one. D: Confound those ponies, always stealing my sleep.

Edit2: ._.; MLP/Trackmania 2 Crossover sketch has been substituted for sleep. How the hell did that happen again?
Oh right, I played online a little and thought about doing something with MLP and TM2, when suddenly someone with the nickname 'Fluttershy' won the race I didn't take an actual screenshot... *slowpoke.jpg*
But I have this one. (Next track had started, and I'm randomly flying through the air... Not much to see except for the chat!)
That totally made my day, and ruined my sleep. 6am yay... But the sketch is pretty cool

I think my creativity wants to kill me... I had planned 3 other artworks in my head already, but now this kinda happened xD
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 02:04
About to take the Bronyland pony personality test.

Get back with y'all soon.

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 14:26 Edited at: 9th Feb 2012 15:13
New episode leaked. AAHAHAHSHGGRLSDAAJSHKGADSF... ..ASDASKHJA...AHJEJHGGHS...! *faints*

Now I can watch it earlier (just not yet... not yet... I have to wait...) and go to that demonstration against ACTA on Saturday. (Still nothing on the news here, while all that stuff happened over in Poland. Also it seems like there'll be demonstrations all over europe on saturday?) *yay*

Edit: About the Brony Personality test: This thing has been around for a while, atleast since I became a Brony... I just did it again anyways. There's this question "Which wozld you want as a pet the most" and it lists lots of aninmals; the last option is Scootaloo and I clicked it, and then this image pops up in the corner of the screen That's awesome xD

And my results: Yay for social awkwardness!
I'm Twilight + Fluttershy with a bit of Rarity and RD... I'm okay with that.
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 16:40
We've had demonstrations in sweden, iam very proud of those who did that x)

also:mind linking to where that test is?

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 16:54
Hint: The link was in my results picture! And it got a post on EqD, so you should've seen it there too?

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 17:00 Edited at: 9th Feb 2012 17:11
Quote: "And it got a post on EqD, so you should've seen it there too? "

I never go to EqD unless looking for the newest episode! :3

edit:

I knew it!

swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 22:30 Edited at: 9th Feb 2012 22:31
I told you I, in fact, AM Fluttershy. I'm 100% XD. The pinkie is wrong though, I think its confusing that with Fluttershy traits

sorry I cropped the edge wrong

swis - No, it's not pokemon.
Mod = Troll - http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=2&t=114323&p=586

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 22:44 Edited at: 9th Feb 2012 22:44
I laughed when I read the text in the circle I'm like Rainbow Dash! That's so awesome

-RD

Attachments

Login to view attachments
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 23:24 Edited at: 9th Feb 2012 23:29
So we'll form our own forum mane six? Based on the test this time?
Me - Twilight
Quik - Pinkie
swissolo - Fluttershy
TheComet - Dashie
CoffeeGrunt - you need to get Rarity or Applejack in that test
Cormorant5 - He needs to post his result too, and hopefully it's either Rarity or AJ as well
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
heh, comet - what is this Fluttershy Coffee might actually get Rarity. Cormorant as AJ? Well, its possible...

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 00:26
How did TheComet and Quik get 0% Fluttershy
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 12:51
My computer craaashed. Stupid Safari. I'm gonna do it again on Google Chrome.

I've switched browsers like 20 times this year. As in, in the past 2 months.

Fingers crossed I get Rarity.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 13:16
As soon as I finished I had to leave for school, will post my exact result later, but in short I got AJ. At first I was surprised but when I read the paragraph I realized we`re both loyal friends, we`re protective, OVERLY PROTECTIVE, of our close ones and we don`t usually ask for much help. The one thing that does weird me out is that I picked Banana as my favorite frruit...

I AM NOW BANANAJACK!

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 16:27
Quote: "one thing that does weird me out is that I picked Banana as my favorite frruit..."

So, mhhh... you're a [censored]beeyyyetch[/censored] mhhh who likes bananas? Wel I know where you can find out! YOU CAN FIND OUT!!!11...

That's awesome though CoffeeGrunt == Rarity is now my headcanon.
But my stalking skills tell me he didn't post his results on that other forum (The one with "unit-one" in it) when this test popped up at around page 867 of the 1121 page thread.
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 18:52
Quote: "But my stalking skills tell me he didn't post his results on that other forum (The one with "unit-one" in it) when this test popped up at around page 867 of the 1121 page thread. "

Dude...seriously? xD

I simply can't be bothered to answer all the questions, it takes forever!
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 18:56 Edited at: 10th Feb 2012 20:42
Quote: "Dude...seriously? xD"

That sounded really creepy eh? OR maybe you think I'm a wizard :3
But I just threw my new picture (the one that was on EqD) into the google search where you take a picture and see where else it showed up. Got two hits, one was you in that other forum, and one was a russian brony site Then I google-searched the forum for "bronyland" and that's how the page showed up. See, no wizardry, just google. Duh.

Edit: Just watched the new episode! and it's totally awe- i mean... booooring! I could totally have waited until tommorrow and all that. Who even likes the CMC?! I especially hated Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle in that episode.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 21:48

Sweetie Belle...

bad?...

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2012 22:09
Yes, because discorded applejack would obviously never lie. *hint*
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Cormorjack? Well, I guess everything fell into place! (swis is happy with his Fluttershies)

The questions are actually pretty quick CG, it seems long, but little thought goes into picking your favorite number (unless you're me, it was REALLY tough to decide between 7 and 0 [and a little 1 and 2])

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 04:34 Edited at: 11th Feb 2012 04:37
Okay... it's sketching night again x_x

I'll explain this whole thing from the start here, just so you know.
I found this comic called "Mal and Chad" by Stephen McCranie sometime ago (must've been somewhen last year? dunno). On his Website you can find his first comic strips, obviously the later ones look better than the early ones. Mal and Chad is a story about a genius kid inventor with his talking dog, basically Anyways in 2011 he released his first complete Comic book "Mal and Chad: The biggest, bestest time ever!" which I then bought through amazon. Says "ages: 8 and up" there Reminds me of MLP somehow. This year he released "Food Fight!" which I had preordered; it has about 220 pages, black&white and is about Chad (the dog) having nightmares, so Mal invents a machine to enter the dreams, and when Chad gets hungry inside the dream they end up surrounded by huge amounts of food (just look at the cover and at what I'm about to post.) and start a Food Fight. It also involves a Cupcake tree Which made me think of Pinkie Pie, so I started planning out those 2 pages with Pinkie & Twilight, but as I had done Twilight already, and never drawn Rarity (and she still needs revenge for the 'last roundup' incident ) so I replaced Mal&Chad by Pinkie&Rarity instead. I already have a basic layout of the pages simply with ponies in it, and Pinkie constantly ignores the panel boundaries xD
Aaaanyways. Look what I just did :3 And I hate my camera so much right now The photo sucks, I tried to enhance it a little.

http://sta.sh/0223y7btsrjc
I put the first of the two pages onto a DIN A3 page, first panel is done now. Original comic below. I don't know if i'll be abkle to 'publish' this when it's done, maybe I'll write an e-mail to Stephen McCranie. Dunno, but first I want to get this done
I'm pretty proud of that Pinkie Pie :3 So Rarity is allowed to look derped, I don't even care!

and nooooow off to sleep ._.
~Twilight Sparkle

btw I just noticed part of the sketch is not in the photo, i pretty much copied the tree exactly! Which took about 1h >.> And then 1.5h for dem ponies.
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 13:41
Quote: "but little thought goes into picking your favorite number (unless you're me, it was REALLY tough to decide between 7 and 0 [and a little 1 and 2])"

for me it was 3 or 7 xD

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2012 13:41
Here's my exact results:

So close to Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy. I honestly thought I'd get Pinkie. But it seems legit! So I am now the Applejack of the group I guess.

It all matches up exact that I am not physical, I'd go under the mental fitness category.

Yay- er... Yeehaw?

Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2012 20:25 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 01:53
[deleted]
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2012 23:08 Edited at: 13th Feb 2012 00:41
[derp]http://sta.sh/01je4t0quw7w[/derp]
http://sta.sh/0bj1mv9mytd

Cupcake to the face! This thing is pretty fun to draw
Third panel looks creepy in that photo, it looks better here... still better than the pre-sketch on the left, it's staring at you o.o; When I sketch that I didn't really pay attention, and suddenly realized how creepy it looks

Sadly this is the last sheet of paper on my sketch-pad (I'm using an old one I had laying around...) so I'll have to find/buy another one for the other page xD

~RedFlames

(and that smaller first draft of the comic was just for the layout, it still has twilight in it, and all kinds of wrong proportions :3)
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 00:27
Link goes to a 404 page, mate. :S
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 00:37 Edited at: 13th Feb 2012 00:40
Oh! Does it work now? I think I changed one of the settings in there D: If it still does not work I'll upload it somewhere else.

Edit: Wait it's the old link! I deleted that one -_- I'm stupid.

http://sta.sh/0bj1mv9mytd
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 00:55
Y u disable comments? >:

looks great, I envy your skills :I

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 01:02
Oh my God, that's amazing!
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 01:05 Edited at: 13th Feb 2012 02:07
Quote: "Y u disable comments? >:"

It's just a work in progress photo and I only posted it here anyways? I don't want this to be spread anywhere :I Just for you guys for now

Quote: "looks great, I envy your skills :I"

Thanks I think I finally start to get used to constructing mlp style ponies without constantly looking at references (well I did do that for the first panels... and on the current one I'm copying the first one xD But still, I'm not that off with the style anymore, am I?) And I still have the bottom two Rarity panels to do (I'm really looking forward to "Rarity's mane gets hit by icecream cone" )

Edit: suddenly... CoffeeGrunt!
Quote: "Oh my God, that's amazing!"

Nope, I'll tell you what is amazing. You finished Allegrezza! And I didn't even comment on it yet I read the finale, and it was really entertaining and amazing, but then it ended... and it left me wanting to cry and laugh at the same time... partly, because it's over now. But yeah, thanks for that amazing story, and if it wasn't for that story I wouldn't have found you guys here, and maybe I wouldn't be drawing ponies right now Obviously that would be HORRIBLE
But CG, you deserve a timeout now. Don't you dare updating anything for a while. Well, unless the fate of the world depends on it, then you have my permission.

~RedFlames

Edit2: I'll just leave this here.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 02:16
Love that part.

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 02:32
Speaking of, the song in this episode was definitly one of the better in Season 2 ^_^

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 03:20
http://sta.sh/01q50skcmd58
And that's it for today... 3am now, looks like I'll go to bed early

And I hope my constant updates are not too annoying ._.;

~Derpy Hooves
Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 03:32 Edited at: 13th Feb 2012 03:43
Well I like your comic, its really good.

_!!!!_
,0~U -Well I do say, its been quite a fancy forum for
__-____TheZachadoodle.________________________________
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 03:46
It's not *my* comic, all of the awesome belong to Stephen McCranie and Ponies
(also look at the comment I replied to yours in there)
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 23:15 Edited at: 14th Feb 2012 00:16
Quote: "~StephenMcCranie has added you to their deviantWATCH"

I'm confused now, he hasn't responded to my message yet Maybe he's writing one right now! Yay :3

~RedFlames

[watch this space for future edits. 99% chance of that happening, unless you post now.]
Edit: Now I'm pretty sure that's what the message said right there, but this doesn't show up anywhere on dA, neither in his or my profile o_0 Did I only imagine things? xD

Edit²: Okay I received his message, and he basically said "go ahead"
I guess I'll post the first page on dA once it's finished.
Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2012 01:37 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 01:54
[deleted]
RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2012 22:54 Edited at: 14th Feb 2012 22:58
God, drawing Rarity's face from the front with her eyes closed and laughing and trying to stay close to the original comic is hard! I'm kind of stuck here, let's see if I can get this right.

I'll just post some awesomeness instead.

http://bonaxor.deviantart.com/art/Team-Awesome-284698280
This comic is really cute! Usually I don't get why Woona (aka Luna) and NMM would be seperate characters, and how Discord and the Alicorn fillies would be Lauren Fausts kids, but whatever! It's cute and you should read it!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/comic-cutie-prank-crusaders.html
Seriuosly this comic there is hilarious! Halfway through the second one I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard. Be warned it contains sexual innuendo so let's tag that NSFW, I dunno. It's still very funny and nothing creepy/ weird. Just a more adult kind of humour, is all. *shrugs*
Also if you make it to the end you'll get to see wet mane SweetieBelle. [insert ponyshrug here]

Now excuse me, there are 3 music posts I have to go through on EqD, and I haven't looked at DrawFriends since 6 posts or something D: I'll catch up on those soon, I hope. Confound these Bronies, I don't even...

And CoffeeGrunt's account on Youtube detected! Firing orbital Friendship cannon in three... two... wait Pinkie, is this really a good idea?...

~Twilight Sparkle
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 02:01
Saw that awesome team comic.

Yeah I don't get the whole twins of the night thing either but whatevs. It was awesome.

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 02:22 Edited at: 15th Feb 2012 02:33
So my Internet was down for a few hours until now, and I decided to make Wallpaper versions of the Scotaloo-with-wings-picture ("Keep dreamin'", the one which made it to EqD You know, that one... )
I extended the backdrop (was to lazy to draw a bigger one, I hope the borders aren't visible xD Same for the clouds, I made a cloudless version because in the 4:3 version there was so much open space around Scootaloo and the clouds... looked weird. And the clouds is stupid. I hate clouds.)

The zip-file includes:
(clear/clouds version for all resolutions)

[4:3]: 1024x768 / 1280x960 / 1600x1200 / 2048x1536

[16:9]: 1280x720 / 1366x768 / 1920x1080

[16:10]: 1280x800 / 1440x900 / 1680x1050 / 1920x1200 / 2560x1600

Currently uploading to dA...
http://2edflames.deviantart.com/art/Keep-dreamin-Wallpapers-285137092
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2012 21:47
Thought up a conclusion: Since every spot is taken in the mane six and Coffee won't take the test... he should be princess celestia. He converted most of us, and he wrote stuff like Allegrezza.

So yeah.

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 03:24 Edited at: 16th Feb 2012 03:29
Quote: "Since every spot is taken in the mane six and Coffee won't take the test... he should be princess celestia. "

As long as you don't try to ship him with me... ('cos I'm Twi'!)

Quote: "He converted most of us, and he wrote stuff like Allegrezza."

I'm glad I converted myself somehow xD I can't even remember how that happened... must've been magic But yeah I found here because of Allegrezza.

Oh hey look it's a song about me, Twilight Sparkle~

... ...

And something else: Paint tool SAI just expired, and I don't really like the way I create my stuff anymore. Blurry photos and a laptop mouse... I dunno... I'm thinking about getting a graphics tablet!
So the options I'd have are:
Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch S (~86€)
- the drawing area can be used like a touchpad (multi-touch) or with a pen
- the 4 buttons next to the drawing area can be customized
- it comes with photoshop elements 8 and ArtRage 3
Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch S (~76€)
- same as above but less Fun. Which means, no Photoshop or ArtRage included.
Wacom Bamboo Pen S (~54€)
- no finger touching, pen only. (by the way those things can be toggled on the other ones of course)
- ArtRage 2.6 only

All of these three:
- size: 278 x 176 x 11 mm (a little less than a normal sheet of paper [A4] )
- usable touch area thingy: 147 x 92 mm ( about 1/4 of a normal sheet of paper)

So I don't really think I need that fancy multi-touch stuff. I want something to draw on. And any tablet with a bigger drawing area (atleast from wacom. and I haven't checked any other's; Wacom seems to be the best) always doubles the price or even is far above 200€... and I have never used a tablet so I don't want to spend that much money on it.
I talked to someone I knew from another forum, because about 3-4 years ago, when we were still active in said forum he had bought a tablet (Bamboo Fun S, not the current one obviously). But from what I've seen from him... umm... either it's really hard to draw decent lines with a tablet even after 4 years, or he is really bad at drawing. I mean, he showed me some of his sketches on paper, and the same thing on the tablet, and his lines were jittery and not very straight. Now I'm not sure how this is gonna work out for me. I read a review on amazon saying that someone got a tablet with a very jumpy jittery cursor, and it's not supposed to do that? I'm gonna have to ask him if it's like that for him, otherwise dunno...

Soooo... am I gonna spend a little less than 90€ on the first tablet with photoshop and artrage? I haven't seen artrage, but it seems to be similar to PT SAI.
Or I could spend 50€ on the basic Bamboo Pen S and get a PT SAI license for 50€.

But I'll wait with this for some time; for one I still have to convince myself that I'm enough of an artist to buy a freakin' graphics tablet and two, I'm not sure about the software decision there yet, and about the tablets itself.

I have a feeling this post is long and filled with unnecessary stuff about graphics tablet. I hope not everyone will say "tl;dr" and ignore it

~Twilight Sparkle
(btw sorry about linking to amazon.de (german) and putting the prices in Euros. silly me.)
Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 03:50 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 01:54
[deleted]
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 12:31
I own this graphical tablet:
http://www.amazon.de/Wacom-Bamboo-Pen-Touch-CTH-460-DE/dp/B002QAA4KI/ref=sr_1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1329391692&sr=1-6
Relatively cheap and I like it to draw occasionally, but I'm overall not much of an artist at all. My brother occasionally uses it, so I'd say it was pretty reliable. If it had glitches or something I'm sure he'd complain about it all the time, so...

So lemme get this straight:
Zach- Rarity
Redflames- Twilight Sparkle
Swissolo- Fluttershy
Cormorant- Applejack
CoffeeGrunt- Celestia

And Quik, are you Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie? And who else took the test?

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 12:41 Edited at: 16th Feb 2012 12:43
Quote: "And Quik, are you Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie? And who else took the test?"

from the test i got pinkie

edit: also, i have an intous 3 A3 wacom tablet x)

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 14:20
Here's the current list:

Zach- Rarity
Swissolo- Fluttershy
Cormorant- Applejack
CoffeeGrunt- Celestia
TheComet- Rainbow Dash

TheComet

swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 22:25 Edited at: 16th Feb 2012 22:26
er, lemme fix it, there's couple a typos:

Zach- Rarity
Swissolo- Best Pony
Cormorant- Applejack
CoffeeGrunt- Celestia
TheComet- Rainbow Dash
Quik- Pinkie Pie

Also, song that needs pony, anyone heard a version?

93% of human communication is non-verbal.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2012 23:22
Finally tracked down that song I was looking for earlier:

TheComet

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 01:56 Edited at: 17th Feb 2012 17:16
swissolo:
Quote: "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it from display on this website.
Watch on YouTube"

Also, if you fix that typo, you just could've said:
Everyone - personal best pony

TheComet:
But... from the video you posted ("Su-WAG.mp4") it already said in the description that it is "2 Unlimited - Get ready for this"

And the one you posted seems to be some kind of remix? "Space Jam - Let's get ready to rumble"
So maybe Jamie wasn't wrong about this being Space Jam And also, I don't even.

@Quik: you have an A3 wacom?! That's frikkin' huge, and pretty expensive

I just tested ArtRage Demo, and it's pretty interesting. It's like a virtual canvas where you can put paint on it and use all kinds of pencils and all that fun stuff... but I dunno if I need a powerful tool like that, same for photoshop if I have GIMP... I'd rather stay with the tools I know, which are GIMP and SAI right now. But 50€ (actually it's 5250 Japanese Yen ) is a lot of money just for a SAI license, imo. After looking at a few reviews, it seems like the Multi-touch is a nice feature, but not the best thing in the world... so I'm starting to think the Bamboo Pen S would be enough for me, as it has ArtRage 2.6 as well, and I still have GIMP. About SAI... I guess I'll have to buy their license. I heard about a "portable version" which is free, but that certainly not legal, I think

Derp, more tl;dr about tablets for you!

~best pony (not Scootaloo though...)

Edit:
Quote: "
Air date: March 3rd
Title: Putting Your Hoof Down
Description: (which was updated now, that info above has been around for a while )
“When Fluttershy becomes tired of being pushed around for too long, she decides to seek some assertiveness training from self-help guru Iron Will. With the help of her new teacher, she quickly transforms her unsure ways.""

Moar Flootershai! yay~
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "swissolo:
Quote: "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it from display on this website.
Watch on YouTube""

Doh! was afraid that would happen. try dis

93% of human communication is non-verbal.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 03:38:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 03:38:30