Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Public Test - Upgrade 7.5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Location: BORG Drone Ship - Being Assimilated near Roda Beta (28)
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 21:15 Edited at: 4th Dec 2009 21:19
Eh! WTF! I'm now experiencing the same issue that Mad Nightmare was having on page 1 'Compilation failed (syntax errors)'

Strange thing is though, this is only the case with [F4]&[F5] compilations [F6]&[F7] compile and run the application fine but the exe doesn't appear to be in the project folder.

Also the 'Automaticaly Insert Closing Block Statement' functionality is inserting additional closing blocks if I insert a new line after the opening block. (annoying)

Cyberspace was becoming overcrowded and slummy so I decided to move. These nice chaps gave me a lift.
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 22:45 Edited at: 4th Dec 2009 22:45
There needs to be a "go to line" in the IDE, that would help for debugging programs with thousands of lines of code.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 02:38
Quote: "There needs to be a "go to line" in the IDE"

There is in CodeSurge, and it works across multiple files.

CodeSurge
Version 1.0 finally released! Code your DBP projects in style. (And save the kittens!)
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 02:55
Quote: "There needs to be a "go to line" in the IDE, that would help for debugging programs with thousands of lines of code."

It only helps a little. I have two projects one now has error warnings with line numbers way off. When it is done compiling it says 5977/5830 lines were done. This is across all IDEs so it is a probably with the compiler.

I removed a bunch of comments at the end of some files, and removed a few data lines blocks and was able to get one project to within 2 lines (5832/5830) but the other one is still bonkers. I'm going to try to figure out the cause on this next project.

That being said, the only thing that saves me is the extra compiler error info that BlueIDE2 and Codesurge serve up to me. That actually prints the offending line and a few subsequent lines that the parser spits out and I can find it in the code. I don't know if Synergy does or not since I haven't found the option yet.

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 15:18
Quote: "has error warnings with line numbers way off."

Try indenting lines, for if statements, for loops, etc... I find that this makes the error lines more accurate.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 15:23
Quote: "There is in CodeSurge, and it works across multiple files"

Thanks, I'll download that now, but I think that TGC should put it in to the DBPro IDE anyway.

John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 17:05 Edited at: 5th Dec 2009 17:06
Quote: "There needs to be a "go to line" in the IDE, that would help for debugging programs with thousands of lines of code."

Edit>Advanced

You have

Go To Line...
Go To Project Line...

Synergy Editor - Available for free HERE!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2009 01:27

oh...
...FAIL

Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, has anyone found that setting the antialias level destroys a characters shadow shading? Using U7.5 with "set shadow shading on 20,0,200,1" to cast a character shadow and I call this at the top of the code...

anti=get maximum antialias level()
set antialias level anti

Then the character has no shadow!

I find once the beta is misbehaving a total reboot solves most of its gripes. As the crash then affects the overall running of 7.5`s interface, which can cause the error reporting to not report, or text ommissions as others have discovered... amongst other scaries!
If Ive run my code and then close the program it wont ask to be saved unless I have added to the overall text.

Great interface though...
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2009 17:09 Edited at: 10th Dec 2009 17:10
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback I will be splitting the workload into three sections, with the U75 workload focusing purely on the new editor (as I think you will agree it is a high priority target). The other two sections I will deal with in U76 and beyond which are in respect of command bugs and tweaks, and compiler bugs and tweaks. You'll get more out of me if I focus on one specific part and do as much as I can there, then once that is sound move on. I have compiled a list of all reported interface issues and can reproduce most of them, but I have listed below those issues I cannot reproduce. I would like the original reporter to provide a good step by step so I can reproduce it and also feedback from other users as to whether they are important enough to go into U75 or whether it is best focus be placed elsewhere. Here is the list of non-reproducibles:

* Cursor disappears when enter and exit help page (reported by SLADEIW)
* Switching to another application does not cause the output bar to 'slide away' (reported by SLADEIW)
* When the compiler detects an error it jumps to the correct source line, but if you have the output window on auto-hide the relevant source line is hidden behind it. (reported by SLADEIW)
* Anyone else getting the problem that when you have compiled and run your project and then stop it and go back to the editor the editor does not refresh the screen correctly and that you have to scroll up and down just to make sure that everything is there and that lines have not disappear (reported by HowDo)
* The new editor will not support non-English language keys, whereas legacy editor did allow them (reported by PCRaider)

The interface/editor work is not meant to be exhaustive, just to ensure the new editor is a decent step in the right direction and you don't lose too much in the transition. I am sure there are lots of other little things you would like to see in the editor, but we should consider that with U75 complete my next round of coding will to focus on the compiler and command issues you have. Hopefully we can come up with a decent plan to order the work and iron out those last remaining niggles.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2009 21:39
Quote: "* Cursor disappears when enter and exit help page (reported by SLADEIW)
* When the compiler detects an error it jumps to the correct source line, but if you have the output window on auto-hide the relevant source line is hidden behind it. (reported by SLADEIW)"

I can say I've experienced these issues.

To reproduce the first issue, simply switch to the help, then close it and the cursor has disappeared.

Issue 2, well, compile source with an error and it happens by itself.

My signature is NOT a moderator plaything! Stop changing it!
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 00:32
I have to say that the cursor issue doesn't happen to me. I haven't tried the second issue as reported by Mobiius.

-----------------------------------------------
OliveTreeGames
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 00:57
Quote: "I have to say that the cursor issue doesn't happen to me."

Nor me - on either Vista 64 bit or XP 32 bit.
sladeiw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 01:54 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 02:00
Happens to me on 3 machines (all XP Pro 32bit SP3). Trouble is that it's intermittent. I just tried a quick test in a 5k line source file to see how many times opening/closing a help tab it would take to happen. I did it 50+ times without any error. But it does happen occasionally. I have just got into the habit of double-clicking when closing a help tab. First click closes it, 2nd clicks on the now-empty tab position which re-activates the cursor.
So best I can suggest to reproduce it: Sit and code something using the editor for a few hours, look at lots of help! I have various plugins so maybe a help file for one of these is malformed or synergy's html renderer does not like it.

The output bar not sliding away is not as described above. If I have a large source file that takes an appreciable time to compile, I flick to browser or whatever whilst waiting. The error occurs if the output window is on auto-hide and synergy loses focus. This causes the output window to slide away & when I come back to synergy and click the output window to re-show it, compilation is frozen. Only solution is close synergy & reload. (No data lost) Again this is intermittent and only happens maybe 1 in 20 or even smaller. If output window is not on auto-hide it never has happened for me.

Below code will reproduce the error line problem: (Assuming that's more than 1 screens worth of lines) Start with the cursor positioned at line 1 and have output window on auto-hide. On compilation, output window slides into view, then get compile error on last line but it is hidden behind the output window. (Until you click in source window to hide output window) Quick & easy fix would be to force the error line to the middle of the source view window. (And I think more useful anyway because you can see the context of the erroneous command quicker if you can see code above & below)

Looking forward to the new editor version!

Edit: Personally I dont really notice these issues anymore anyway. As long as the !%#@%# code view is fixed not to jump about then I'll be happy.
Ratall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 12:21
Quote: "* Anyone else getting the problem that when you have compiled and run your project and then stop it and go back to the editor the editor does not refresh the screen correctly and that you have to scroll up and down just to make sure that everything is there and that lines have not disappear (reported by HowDo)"

I have experience this problem on 1 of my computers when running Vista 64 and also after upgrading to Windows 7(64).
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 12:37
Quote: "Quote: "* Anyone else getting the problem that when you have compiled and run your project and then stop it and go back to the editor the editor does not refresh the screen correctly and that you have to scroll up and down just to make sure that everything is there and that lines have not disappear (reported by HowDo)""

Can I also add that I am using Windows XP MCE with SP3 and a high screen resolution of 1360x768 and 7300se Nvidia graphic card.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 13:10
Quote: "Can I also add that I am using Windows XP MCE with SP3 and a high screen resolution of 1360x768 and 7300se Nvidia graphic card."

Does it happen when you obscure the editor with other windows. Say for example you open notepad full screen and then close it..does the editor redraw correctly?

John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 13:11
Quote: "Edit: Personally I dont really notice these issues anymore anyway. As long as the !%#@%# code view is fixed not to jump about then I'll be happy."

Can you try a newer version? You can download it from http://www.digitalzenith.net and let me know if this problem is fixed?

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 14:06 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 14:43
John Y I have the following open and running

AC3D
notepad
the IDE
Paint shop Pro X
IE8

when I close the small code I am working on this is the screen I get.

edit
with the above error using the scroll bar on the side and moving it up and down does not remove the visual error, only using the cursor keys make it refresh it self.

Attachments

pcRaider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 14:16 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 14:17
John Y
not compile, SynergyEditor 7 Dec.
I attach a file.

oldEditor is good compile.

Attachments

Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 14:41 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 15:01
Here are some editor bugs I've noticed...

Keystate helper does not correctly display keystate code for the arrow keys or the PgUp and PgDn keys, etc. It shows the values for the numpad instead. The code for keystate picks them all up correctly though.

When there are duplicate dll entries (for instance if you have Styx and IanM's matrix, TRIM$ is in both), we used to get a message box that let us continue with the compile and execute. Now we get an error message, but the execute doesn't happen. The .exe is still built, but it doesn't start up.

Using Help>About DarkBASIC Professional Editor shows the build date, but not the version.

sladeiw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 14:51
Quote: "Can you try a newer version? "

Still occasionally jumps to top of code view functions list on refreshing the view, and definitely does it if you create/change/delete a function name. Much better than before though!

I had exactly this problem with listviews in bluegui. I got around it by saving the last visible item number in the listview, create/refresh listview, then set last visible item back to saved position.
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 15:04
I'm convinced there is a bug in Windows itself with tree views and the scroll bar. I spent countless hours getting the Code Explorer in CS to behave itself and remember its last scrolled to position after an update. The recommended way to lock a control while updating is to use a WM_SETREDRAW message. This works great except that the scroll bar will bounce up and down on each refresh, even though the items in the list will stay in the same place.

What to do? You have to use LockWindowUpdate to get it to work properly. However, this can cause flickering in other parts of the IDE (or your whole desktop for that matter.) The best thing I've found is to use double buffering on the parts that seem to like to flicker (which I've only noticed on some systems, but not on others....)

Hope that helps.

CodeSurge
Version 2 coming soon!
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 16:12 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 16:13
Quote: "Still occasionally jumps to top of code view functions list on refreshing the view, and definitely does it if you create/change/delete a function name. Much better than before though!"

Yes, because it is remembering the text of the item you had selected. If you have changed the text that is displayed then it doesn't know your previous selection. I can spend some time playing with this to make it perfect, but I would rather focus on other problems..unless perhaps anyone has any ideas on how this could be improved further?

Quote: "I had exactly this problem with listviews in bluegui. I got around it by saving the last visible item number in the listview, create/refresh listview, then set last visible item back to saved position."

I'll see if this helps, thanks.

hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 16:25
John, it's really not that difficult to do. Instead of remembering the last selected item, just get the amount the tree view has been scrolled by using GetScrollPos. Then when you're done updating (using a LockWindow, so you don't see it on screen) you use SetScrollPosition to set it back.

That way it doesn't matter if a function name has been changed, deleted, etc.

CodeSurge
Version 2 coming soon!
sladeiw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2009 16:40 Edited at: 11th Dec 2009 18:16
Quote: "Yes, because it is remembering the text of the item you had selected."

Right, with you now. Sometimes I scroll the code view to check passed parameters in another function, but don't actually select anything. The whole method in lists with the focused and/or selected status of an item does my head in! Personally, I would say it is more user-friendly if the view never changes unless the user has commanded it.

Quote: "I can spend some time playing with this to make it perfect, but I would rather focus on other problems."

Please don't take my comments as complaints, they are not meant as such! Anyway, where would the fun be in perfect software?
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 01:10
I've just had a thought, it would be sweet if when you press compile, if the source hasn't changed since the last compile it just ran the previously compiled version.

It would save a bit of time if you wanted to run the code a few times from within the editor without having to wait for it to recompile again.

pcRaider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 05:56 Edited at: 12th Dec 2009 06:11
John Y
Can you make code_autocomplete?
You input it with "spr".
[ctrl]+[space]
sprite command is displayed.
I attach screenshot.

A thing same as oldEditor.
Quote: "
Added a very useful feature ? code autocomplete.
This could save you quite a bit of typing, and quite a bit of reference work.
For an example, type SET and press Ctrl-Space.
The code complete box pops up, showing all commands that start with the word SET.
Scroll up and down (arrow keys work) and press Enter to select, or Escape to cancel.
The default parameter is listed, and is autoselected.
If you want to use them, arrow left or right to cancel the selection.
If you want to delete them, press the Delete key.

Note:
SET OB, it will find all the SET OB commands, and all the commands that start with just OB.
Note:
If the text cursor is on the first character S, it will find all commands that begin with S.
It builds the lists with characters to the left of the text cursor only.
"

Attachments

Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 14:48
Which version of the editor are we supposed to be testing in this thread? It gets confusing if everyone is testing/amending different versions.

Not only that, I've just noticed that if I open a project by double clicking on it the Help menu entry for the editor says "Build: 24 Mar 2009" whereas if I open DBPRO first then the project from within the DBPro editor the Help menu then says "Build: Oct 30 2009"!!! What's going on? How do we know for sure which version is actually being used?

If different versions are in fact being used unwittingly then that could explain some inconsistencies reported here.

I think I'd like this cleared up before I post any more editor bug reports.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 17:53
This is my take.

I assumed we are to be testing the "new" editor in this thread. Within the "editor" folder there are actually three editors available with the following names:

editor.exe
editorU73.exe
EditorNew.exe

The first editor is the original (old) editor. I am assuming that the second editor was for DBPro U73. When I test an editor I am testing "EditorNew.exe" and posting in this thread. CodeSurge is not in the mix.

I am also assuming that the newest version of Synergy is the same one as "EditorNew" however, I would make sure and have downloaded U75 then use the "EditorNew.exe"

I leave it to each individual to make the call until Lee verifies. I am sure he will look at the thread soon unless he is deep down in the coding dungeon.

OliveTreeGames
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 18:10
But why do I get different "new" versions showing when I open a project two different ways?

And I've got four editors in my Editor folder (none of which is the "old" editor as far as I can see ):

editor0709.exe
EditorNew.exe
editorOLD 0303.exe
editorU73 0309.exe

Is it perhaps the case that choosing the editor option "Associate Project and Source Files" only works for the editor version in use at the time? If that's the reason I get two different editors showing then it seems to be a source of unexpected problems to me. Another bug to fix perhaps?
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 18:34
Quote: "Is it perhaps the case that choosing the editor option "Associate Project and Source Files" only works for the editor version in use at the time? If that's the reason I get two different editors showing then it seems to be a source of unexpected problems to me. Another bug to fix perhaps?"

You know that could be.

Your situation is confusing. I've been using the old editor for all of my work (the original which I believe has never been updated since the author quit and took his code with him). I then have a single DBP (editor) test project that I use for the newer editor. It's real easy for me to get confused anyway.

BTW, GG, one of these days I am going to learn how to write shaders and I can't wait to learn from the best.

OliveTreeGames
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 18:51
Sorry I can't really help. But, the date stamp in the about box is applied automatically when Lee or myself does a full build, so you probably want to be using the latest version from Lee. However, if all goes well I will be sending Lee my latest source code as well as working on the issues reported.

Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2009 22:18
Quote: "you probably want to be using the latest version from Lee."

I am! The question is: why do I pick up two different date stamps?

Do I need to choose "Associate Project and Source Files" every time I upgrade? Should be automatic, shouldn't it - or perhaps not? Something for you and Lee to sort out between you, surely? And then let us know what we should be doing.
DarkJP
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, LOVE THE NEW UI
athough i had little experance with the old one

however, whats the advert at the bottom? i've talked to someone who said it needs activating? whats this about?

Is the IDE sending stuff to the TGC?
how can we get rid of the advert?

James
DarkJP
Years of Service
User Offline
Additional:

Scroll speed is REAAAAALLLY slow? any thoughts?
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2009 17:59
Quote: "whats the advert at the bottom?"

The free version is supported by adverts. And no, it isn't sending data to TGC.

You can however use a different IDE such as Codesurge, Synergy or Blue IDE which doesn't have adverts, or you can buy the dark game studio bonanza deal with is stupidly cheap and crammed full of essential programs.

DarkJP
Years of Service
User Offline
Essentual? riiiight if your a wally that cant code

okay then, Codesurge any good? which would you recomend?

a banner add requesting from the TGC server, giving my ip away - not happening
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2009 18:59
Quote: "a banner add requesting from the TGC server, giving my ip away - not happening"

You post on a forum so they have it anyway?

*Facepalm*

DarkJP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2009 19:14 Edited at: 17th Dec 2009 19:17
adblock+

EDIT:
And it isnt tracking a client application on the site eather
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2009 19:36
@DarkJP
1) Adblock+ doesn't do anything to stop TGC getting your IP address
2) Every time you send data (such as in an http request) you ALWAYS send your IP address to the other computer.
3) Nobody cares what your IP address is anyway, and it's not a security risk giving it away.

Quote: "Essentual? riiiight if your a wally that cant code"

Apart from the fact that in 5/18 of the items in that product, you are paying for media and media creation, not something you can make purely by programming, I very much doubt you have the skill or time to make physics, ai, lighting and voice sync plugins.

Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2009 19:54
Quote: "Apart from the fact that in 5/18 of the items in that product, you are paying for media and media creation, not something you can make purely by programming, I very much doubt you have the skill or time to make physics, ai, lighting and voice sync plugins."

My point exactly.

pcRaider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2009 06:24 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2009 06:25

change an editor's icon.
It is not good to resemble an exe icon.

Attachments

Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 04:27
Oh my! I too had multiple editors available at,

C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\Dark Basic Professional Online\Editor

I had NO idea of this! For the past year I've been running DB Pro via the installed windows shortcuts. But now I see this file, editorU73.exe sitting in the above directory, I clicked it, AND OH MY GOD... THIS HAS BEEN SITTING HERE HOW LONG!?

Man it sucks being a n00b. But still, this new editor is awesome!!!
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Lee just a little request here maybe you could add an error report for making cameras before a set display mode call because I was experiencing a silent crash for this reason and it was very though to find (this happened in a 62,000 line source code).

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 15:03
While I was testing someones code that use the window off function, it would kill a DBPro programe I had running in window mode.

So should a window off in the code I am working on, kill something thats already compiled and running in window mode.

nhx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 22:58 Edited at: 30th Dec 2009 23:20
i don't know if this is beating a dead horse or not, but this update seems to have broken DKshop / DKavm compatibility yet again. i have the latest (i think) versions (U7.4b compatible ones) that worked as of U7.4. I got this update to fix the 'undefined parser error' that plagued most of my projects, which it did, but now they don't work because of DKshop / DKavm won't pick limbs...

e: in case anyone else is having this error, I downgraded to a previous version of the DLLs and they now work.
Cujo Canada
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey can you add some close project command in the API because I will open the project then close the dba file and open another dba file and compile it to have the system compile the closed dba file

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o430/CaptainEllipsis/Sigs%20and%20Wallpapers/MetroidPrime3wallpaperv3.png
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2010 15:09
@nhx,
7.4 broke the DK plug-ins during one of the betas, but was fixed before final release. In the meantime Dmitry 'fixed' his plug-ins, but actually broken them when 7.4 was corrected. If he had waited like I did when mine broke in the same way, everything would have come out OK.

You'll find it in the latest 7.4 release notice as:
* Reorder of internal structures to avoid breaking third-party plug-ins.

Deep Cove Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2010 15:26
Hello TGC development team,

First off, I have DBPro 1.071 so this may have already been found and resolved...

We had a support email in December and the user was convinced it was Dark Video. We looked deeply into this problem as eventually, we were able to replicate the problem in a few lines. It's actually a problem with DBPro (1.071 anyway) and dual monitors.

1) This code works fine on my machine with dual monitors (no Dark Video in this code):

Now, note the second line... this code fails every single time with a "can't paste image" or some such error. It's as though the runtime hasn't been initialised by the time the 'paste image' call is issued. Maybe I'm using DBPro wrong???

Incidentally, I get this 'set window off' problem with DarkGDK too.

Now, here's the kicker. If I disable my second monitor, both versions of the code work flawlessly.

Hope this is helpful to you.

p.s. The links for the DarkVideo demo are broken. Please fix them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 06:46:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 06:46:43