Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Black Ice Mod Official Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2016 20:55 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2016 21:00
@Tectonic
I tried the link and it seems to be working ok. Please try again in the link below and wait a couple of seconds as it gets redirected from the forum
http://www.dabalisticsoftware.com/files/FPSCReShadeInstaller.zip

I've been doing some performance work on ReShade so keep an eye open on the other thread for that:
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216163

I use FRAPS v3.5.9 for screen recording at 1280x720 resolution then I convert the video to MP4 HD using Movavi video converter which gives excellent results and compression. FRAPS is fine for the raw video but you need to record at full resolution and use another tool for converting to MP4 HD quality.
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 13:09
Ive recently get Nomad Mod.Looks great !
Great work is done, man, really
Still have some questions:
1) Dynamic shadows is only stencil?
2) I ve get crush of Eetalightmapper every time I build.The lightmapping process stopped.How can I prevent this?
3) When I set my lightmaping quality to value over 50 FPSC runs out of the RAM.
4)Is it possible to reach depth buffer to create realistic dynamic DOF ?
Thanks
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2016 23:12 Edited at: 24th Feb 2016 23:24
@Kuper - Hi and glad to hear you are using the mod.
Quote: "
1) Dynamic shadows is only stencil?
2) I ve get crush of Eetalightmapper every time I build.The lightmapping process stopped.How can I prevent this?
3) When I set my lightmaping quality to value over 50 FPSC runs out of the RAM.
4)Is it possible to reach depth buffer to create realistic dynamic DOF ?"

1) Yes. FPSC only supports dynamic stencil shadows for dynamic entities (not characters) and doesn't work particularly well. A modder called Dark Goblin was working on a solution which I think used cube maps but never finished the project due to performance issues. There has never been a robust dynamic shadow implementation due to the way FPSC levels are built and performance cost. Black Ice mod uses planar shadows for characters but those are limited to floors and do not interact with lights.
2) Please can you try doing a fresh install of FPSC, then install the v1.20 17A update and then install Black Ice Mod v7.0. Also ensure you leave the box ticked for running FPSCreatorCleaner.exe to clear down bin/dbo files. Make sure you set the lighting preferences to best quality and don't increase the setup.ini lighting quality until you've got a successful test game using a small map like 'simple.fpm'. Once everything is working you can try larger maps like the black ice mod demo and increasing lightmap quality.
3) There is a 1.85GB memory cap on FPSC v1.20 so if your build exceeds this amount of memory it will fail. Please ensure you set FPSC-Game.exe and LightMapper.exe to 'run as administrator' in properties.
4) There is no depth buffer access so DOF would need to be a simulated effect which you can try as part of the FPSC ReShade installer. This will be included in the next update or you can download the standalone version now.

Please can you post your system specs and details of any failure codes if the answers above do not resolve your test game crashes. If you are using a custom map I can test this if your able to share your files but try with a standard level first.

If you want to go all out graphics then use Black Ice Mod + FPSC ReShade . You can get a lot of effects out of this and there are some great examples on the ReShade thread.
Tectonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2016 00:46
@ Nomad Soul - thanks the download link worked fine. Also thank you for the advice on FRAPS.
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2016 15:34 Edited at: 26th Mar 2016 15:40
**NEW EASTER RELEASE**

Black Ice Mod v8.0 update is now uploaded with the following:

- New Bot AI system with demo map.
- Added latest ReShade graphics mod in tools.
- Added new debug script for player respawn.
- Fixed Black Ice Mod font issue.
- Fixed blob shadow for HD resolution.
- Updated editor help (F1) for mod keys.

- The bot AI system supports waypoints, stairs and navigating multiple layers. Enemies patrol, open doors then attack if player seen or attacked themselves and resume patrol if player cannot be found.
- ReShade graphics mod for FPSC has now been optimized and the latest version is included in the FPSC tools folder. After installing, use the Scroll Lock key to activate in test game or standalone game.
- A community member asked for a way of respawning the player if they get stuck. We've included a debug script so this can be used in test games for tweaking level designs.
- A bug was reported where the test game font gets changed depending on font styles used in scripts. This has now been fixed so test game fonts are independent of scripts.
- Blob shadows for characters became skewed after moving the engine to HD resolution. This has also been fixed so blob shadows now appear at the correct resolution.
- Updated the editor help file (F1) to include ReShade activation key so people don't forget how to switch this on / off in game.

There is a demo map included for the bot AI system to show how to set this up for characters. If anyone expands on this, please upload any modifications / improvements so we can include them in future updates.
http://www.dabalisticsoftware.com/files/BlackIceModBetav8.0.zip

Thanks and Happy Easter,
S4real & Nomad
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2016 00:20 Edited at: 27th Mar 2016 00:21
Fantastic new update! I am really enjoying the new Bot AI script. Such a simple yet dynamic addition to the AI library! I hope one-day for ally vs enemy support in the bot scripts, but until then, I will just have to tinker

I have come across one problem though, and I was hoping you could help. I have noticed that dynamic entities do not get drawn when the player looks at them through a window. For example, I have a attached a picture of me looking through a window, and you can see the door is missing. From the opposite side of the hall, you can in fact see that the door is there. Any suggestions?

Edit: The same is true of all dynamics, ie characters, generic entities, weapons,etc

Fantastic work sir!
-Winner of the X10 Revival Competition, Susysyay
\"I\'m havin\' too good a time today, I ain\'t even thinkin\' bout tomorrow.\"
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2016 17:43
Just wanted to update you about the window situation. Seems like the problem is not with the mod, but rather, the windows in the Office Pack Model Pack. Took some tinkering with the FPE to fix it. All is well as far as I can tell!
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2016 18:09
Quote: " Seems like the problem is not with the mod, but rather, the windows in the Office Pack Model Pack. Took some tinkering with the FPE to fix it. All is well as far as I can tell!"

I noticed this before. how did you fix it?
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2016 19:19
@seppgirty

I went into each window's entity FPE file, changed the following:

aimain = default.fpi
aidestroy = destroy\window.fpi
materialindex = 5
transparency = 2
strength = 10

Did that to each window's FPE, ran the cleaner, restarted FPSC, and ta-da! It works perfectly
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2016 19:24 Edited at: 28th Mar 2016 19:27
Hi Guys, you figured it out before I had a chance to post!

Yes, the main thing here is to use materialindex = 5 for windows to ensure dynamic entities are rendered behind them. You will notice the Black Ice windows do not have the issue because of this.

Glad you are enjoying the update and I'm sure it will be possible to integrate teams with the Bot AI system. If anyone attempts this please post and upload the scripts.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Updates to the mod will be a lot slower due to Nomad and myself being very busy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the latest release and thanks for the support on the mod.

Best s4real
Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 31st Mar 2016 20:52
Thanks for all the work on this guys. I'm not around much or really have the time to mess with it lately, but I'm sure to get to it eventually and I really do appreciate it.
Brian.
If you could travel faster than the speed of light and you went to the moon, when you got there would you see yourself coming?
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2016 03:13
@xplosys

Same here. I have been tinkering with it whenever time allows. I'm starting up a Cold War Espionage/Spy game, similar to No One Lives Forever. I'm hoping to get a video up of my proof of concept this weekend.

@NomadSoul & s4real

I appreciate the mod a ton too. Gameguru still isn't in a place that I'm happy about, and fact of the matter is, FPSC w Black Ice is better suited for my projects. I'm sure the same applies to others. I can't thank you enough and I hope to share the fruits of both my labors and the wonders of your work soon
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2016 17:56 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2016 17:57
Thanks for the tremendous update. Just as a query, could effects like player hitback and head-bobbing be added to the engine in any future updates?

I can tinker my way through commands like camshake and all to stimulate hitbacks with a timer but it would be difficult to stimulate it perfectly without going into a few glitches, especially when a regenerating health script is added to the game. And the headbob thing seems nigh impossible to do. Also, could you try for some timer based hit system and flakes which don't explode and can be used as projectiles.

It would be a great help if you could provide any insight on these matters.

Yours truly,

Mriganka
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2016 22:00 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2016 22:02
S4real is right. Updates are not going to be as frequent now as we are not getting as much time to work on the mod this year.

@xplosys / @Susysyay - Your welcome and hope to see any projects you decide to work on with Black Ice mod. Its to nice knowing there are still people around who care as much about FPSC classic as we do.

@Mriganka - I'm sure most of this will be possible using the latest scripting commands. I've attached the latest scripting manual and listed some useful ones below:

PLRFORCEMOVE=X It should be possible to use this for player hitback effects

PLRCAMOFFSETY=X you could combine this with MOVINGFORWARDS=X to do a head bobbing effect

MOVINGFORWARDS=X combine with PLRCAMOFFSETY=X to do a head bobbing effect

SHOWFLAKEXPLOSION=X It looks like this might be the answer to your flak question though I've not tested this.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2016 13:13
Thanks mate! It helps a lot!
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2016 18:31 Edited at: 4th Apr 2016 18:32
@Nomad Soul & s4real

Here's the proof of concept for my stealth game I'm planning on making in the short term. Using your fantastic Black Ice Mod. Granted, I haven't gotten too much of the awesome visual upgrades present in the test level, I think it does a pretty good job of demonstrating the bot scripts. The patrolling guard for example, is a modification of bot script, whereas the soldier who responds to the alarm, uses the default one. Very aggressive behavior from them - and I like it! I hope you do as well, and I look forward to pursuing the concept further with Black Ice's power at my back

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2016 01:11
@Susysyay - I was playing Deus Ex Human Revolution recently and it reminded me of that game. I also liked the guard running for the alarm which reminds me of the classic bond games!

The bot AI is very aggressive which I think works well for a stealth type of game. Great work so far and keep going!
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
great... i saw that inow in the mod is included esm shader from doomaster... i'm trying to use it and after selecected proper folders and effect i compile the program but the only thing that happen is that the nomd shader is correcly applid to the fpe ffps file but no new textures are generated from software into respective folders...where i wrong??
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2016 21:08
@JC LEON - I've just taken a look into this and it works but you need to check a couple of things if using Windows10.

1. The shader update tool requires msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll files need to be included in the root directory of the application. I will fix this for the next release.
2. The directory where you are targeting your segments / entities to be modified need to have full ownership access rights for the textures to be renamed / generated
3. The default texture (diffuse) you want to use for the segment / entity needs to be in the same directory as the .fps / .fpe file

I had the same issue you reported initially but after following these steps its now working correctly and auto generates the normal and specular maps which is useful!

Please note some of the shaders in black ice mod require the textures to be setup in a particular way so recommend you check the demo assets included for examples and I would always recommend creating your own normal / specular maps for greater control.

JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
@ nomad.

thanks for your reply..

I've the .dll files im my directory yet and full read/write rights on folder.. but I didnt know that i must have the _D file in the same segment directory...

but this is necessary even in windows 7 or only in windows 10?

so must i palce all _d textures in my segment folder manuallY?
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2016 22:37
I tested this again with some other segments and the textures were generated in the texturebank folder just fine so providing you set the folder access rights and include the dll's you should be fine!

Unfortunately I've only been able to test this on Windows10 but it should be fine on Windows7
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
ok many thanks i'll try
Michael11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2016 14:52
Hello! Help me please. How to use a new script command "movelightfollowplr"?

This mod is awesome! Thank You!
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2016 18:26 Edited at: 28th Apr 2016 18:49
movelightfollowplr is used if you want to make a flashlight and the light follows the plr.

Here an example script :-

Just change the hud to whatever you want and set it up by adding a dynamic light and using this script as the main script.

Press f to switch on and off.

I forgot to say that these lighting does not work with the new shaders like moving lights does.

Hope this helps

Best s4real
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2016 10:27 Edited at: 1st May 2016 16:05
command plrfreeze and plrdisable dont works on black ice 8.0 (fpsc 120beta 17a)
clean installation

I was having issue with some scripts using them and thankt to ncmako help i figured that the problem is the mod since i tested same scripts on a clean fpsc 120beta17a installation and they worked fine , anfteri applied the mod to the same installation and scripts dont work either..
i tried even with this simple script

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@ JC LEON :- Thanks for the report .

I can confirm that somehow we broke the command when adding new performance boost.. I will look into fixing the problem and put up a fixed version asap.

Sorry if this has delayed your project .

Best s4real
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
@ s4eal

dont worry no problem ..i'm only a noobish amateur that is trying to learn something

I appreciate your effort (and nomad soul of course ) for you/we are making to bring fpsc x9 to its limits

wait for new version..

many thanks again
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
UPDATE -

Please find attached a small update to v8.0 to version 8.1.

This fixes the plrfreeze issue and some other small changes.

Read the read first to understand how to install as this is not packed in an installer.

PLease not you need to install v8.0 to update to v8.1

Best s4real and nomad

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the update....
all works great now...
many thanks again...
Michael11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2016 23:01
Hello!

I have a problem with static lights. My level created on v120.17a +Unofficial beta, and I detected this problem after installation Black Ice Mod. When I removed the static lights, the light has not disappeared... I recorded a video that shows it.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2016 00:06 Edited at: 5th May 2016 00:10
@Michael11 :- This happens due to the way the new lightmapping works in black ice mod.

Just add a static item into your leve then test your game so the lightmapping remaps the map and the lights should be gone then del the static item if you don't need it in your map.

Best s4real
Michael11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2016 01:04
@s4real , Thank you! It helped!
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2016 11:32 Edited at: 13th May 2016 11:38
**NEW DOUBLE RELEASE**

We have now launched a website for black ice where all related files are now being hosted.
Please visit http://www.blackicemod.org for more information.

Black Ice Mod v9.0 is also now available on our website with the following updates:

- 64bit support for 4GB memory
- Nazi zombie support (use airadius=1)
- Realtime reflections with demo map
- New editor help menu (F1 key)
- Added compass and radar demo
- Added player body demo
- Added rosstradamus invisible walls / floors
- Added shadowfire's player sounds
- Fixed plrfreeze command issue
- Updated ESM shader update tool
- Performance tweaks and improvements

- We've patched the mod executables to support 4GB memory on 64bit operating systems. To use this you will need to enter the setup.ini and set systemmemorycapoff=1
- v9.0 now supports Nazi Zombies by hukuta94. If you want to use black ice with this enter the setup.ini and set airadius=1
- Realtime reflective surfaces are now possible (1 per level) and we've included a demo to show how this is setup (and entity)
- The editor help menu (F1) has been given a new look and we've added a number of test game controls which you may not be aware of.
- Compass, radar and player body demos have now been included and we will be adding more demos in the future to demonstrate mod features
- Invisible floors and walls are a commonly requested feature so we've included these in the common segments / entities (thanks to rosstradamus)
- The plrfreeze command fix which s4real included in the 8.1 patch has now been incorporated in v9.0 plus a number of performance improvements

*Black Ice Mod will remain completely free but we have added a Paypal donation facility on the website homepage and would be very grateful for any voluntary donations to help us continue supporting the project.

Thanks
S4real & Nomad
JC LEON
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2016 16:04 Edited at: 13th May 2016 16:14
simply amazing... thanks for your great work...little donation from me....

thanks again

edit..

I tried playerbody testmap, but inoticed that legs dont move ...it's supposed to be this way or I'm missing something?
ncmako
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 14th May 2016 02:16
Fantastic work Nomad Soul. The new website looks great!
Quote: "64bit support for 4GB memory"

Great, this will help a lot of users.
Quote: "Realtime reflections with demo map & Added compass and radar demo"

Nice addition.
Quote: "Added rosstradamus invisible walls / floors"

Yes, thank you Rosstradamus
Quote: "Added shadowfire's player sounds"

Haven't heard of these before, will give these a try
Quote: "Performance tweaks and improvements"

My gosh, how much more can you squeeze out of this engine...Lol
Really big Thank You Nomad & S4real
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Rachael
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC
Posted: 14th May 2016 04:00
It's beautiful, great work.
"I set fire to the rain..."
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2016 15:09
Kicking but guys.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2016 22:53
Just played the demo game from the site. I just learned that you don't bring a flashlight to a gun fight.

Also, If i have fpsc already installed to my x86 folder can i install the mod version to the c drive and continue to use both?
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2016 16:10
Firstly thanks for trying out the latest release, providing feedback and the paypal donations received so far.

@JC LEON - I just tried the player body demo again and the legs seem to be working fine. If you look down whilst moving around they will animate.
@ncmako / @Rachael - Thanks for your support and hope you enjoy the new release.
@seppgirty - I agree, although maybe we can add some melee to the flashlight in the future!

The mod installer will default to your main C: program files directory for FPSC so you should be able to install and start using without any issues as we don't overwrite the setup.ini.
However if you want to have a separate installation just for the mod you can change the target directory as required.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2016 19:31 Edited at: 17th May 2016 19:53
Hey, do you guys remember me ?
I'm Madcow, the developper of Damage and Nacht und Nebel !

I'm writing this small post just to thank you, s4real and Nomad Soul for having put the preview video of Trapped's first level on the mod's website, that's a great gesture !

What's the news about me, you'll may ask ?
Well you may have noticed that I'm not scouting the forum anymore, that's because I've moved and I had to leave my computer behind me (let's say that's a rather complicated story, involving issues with family and such). But fear not, I have planned to build myself a new rig ( made to play the new Doom in optimum conditions ) and once that thing will be done, I'll be back !

Take care guys !
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 04:44
I see no difference in the game .
There are some special key to use the mod ?
The reshade already had it , only I see no better resolution , but nothing more than that.
?
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 15:25
Nomad, i installed the v 120 a17.
But, in the engine, in start say it is the 1.19.
I need reinstall all fps creator?
The lightmapper dont work for me.
Now when i test the level with lightmaps, this consume 1900mb and the engine crashes. Before without the black ice mod, the same level run.
Help? D:
?
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 16:06 Edited at: 17th May 2016 16:10
@Madcow02 - Thanks for the kind words and we were very impressed with your trailer. Its great to see the mod being used to its potential in real projects.
S4real and I got Doom over the weekend so we look forward to seeing you online once your new rig is put together.

@themegapolice 96 - There are a couple of things to mention here:
1. The mod will not automatically apply normal / specular mapping to your segments / entities. We include a tool (ESM shader update) which helps with this.
2. We considered including ReShade in the installer by default but realized this would overwrite peoples config so it needs to be installed from the tools folder
3. Once in test game you need to press 'Scroll Lock' to activate ReShade then you can configure / edit the settings as required in the MasterEffect.h file

Providing you have set everything up correctly you should see a similar difference to the comparison I posted earlier on:

You can also download our demo from the website which has the mod shaders and ReShade integrated:
http://www.blackicemod.org/demo.html
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
[quote=]Now when i test the level with lightmaps, this consume 1900mb and the engine crashes. Before without the black ice mod, the same level run.[/quot

lightmapping is now done in its own exe that reduce the amount of memory used so your level should use less memory than in fpsc classic. What was the memory used in classic before black ice mod ?

It possible that lightmapping.exe is not kicking in just make sure this is running in admin mode.

What op system are you using for example windows 7,9 or 10 64bit or 32bit?

if your map is getting to 1900mb make sure that systemmemorycapoff=0 and not 1

Best s4real
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 18:00
The lightmapping is the same value before install black ice mod.
With the black ice mod, the game consume 1900mb, and the lightmapper dont work. this takes several minutes with or without the mod. (5 - 10)
when i put the systemmemorycapoff in 0, the game crashes. when i put in 1, the game consume 1900mb and my pc crashes (2gb of memory)
My pc is:
W7 32bits.
2gb memory DDr2.
GT 720 1gb ddr3.
Dual core 2.2.

I have the free version of fpsc, with the 1.19.
Now im downloading the full version with the v120 17a.
Epidemic Software
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Please can you try doing a fresh install of FPSC, then install the v1.20 17A update and then install Black Ice Mod . Also ensure you leave the box ticked for running FPSCreatorCleaner.exe to clear down bin/dbo files. Make sure you set the lighting preferences to best quality and don't increase the setup.ini lighting quality until you've got a successful test game using a small map like 'simple.fpm'. Once everything is working you can try larger maps like the black ice mod demo and increasing lightmap quality. There is a 1.85GB memory cap on FPSC v1.20 so if your build exceeds this amount of memory it will fail. Please ensure you set FPSC-Game.exe and LightMapper.exe to 'run as administrator' in properties.

Thanks for trying black ice mod and sorry to hear about your issues.

Best s4real
themegapolice 96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 19:26
now it seems to be going well .
I have to download a model packs to recreate some maps and see if everything is right.
One more thing...
Shadow quality and Shadow resolution i put it in the setup at 1024 x 1024 , but is not much quality.
until I can increase value to look good ? Google translate
Epidemic Software
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 22:06
Glad to hear its going well now! I use the following settings which give the same results as the demo on our website.
lightmaptexsize=512
lightmapquality=75

Also try updating these values in the buildsetup and setup files and make sure you do this before opening FPSC.
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2016 00:21
Here is my problem guys...

I made a folder on my c drive named fpsc. So it's C:/fpsc................(something like that) I installed everything from your official site. (wich is really well done) in the order you say to do it in. Installed the .9 beta. THe program loads fine and works when i run one of the test levels you provided. When i press escape and it goes back to the editor it just hangs there and does not reload the editor. Also, the fpsc cleaner does not work. Do i have to install everything to the programs file(x86) for it to work?

I did this because i have fpsc installed to the default location and i want to keep my 1.18 vanilla version.

Thanks for taking your time to answer us guys. You are the best.
gamer, lover, filmmaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:21:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:21:16