Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Phoenix Game Protection (v1 Trial)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The new fixes are complete, but I'm out of time for today. I'll debug a bit more in the morning and upload a new demo.

@incense: I'll email you when it's uploaded.

MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 23:00
@DarkFact: Cool, thanks.

G2L

Coming soon...
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 23:01 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2007 23:03
I'm so sorry. I have not been following this thread.
I would criticize your pricing, but that has probably been addressed.

This is coming along very well. In one of the screenshots, there was a wheelbarrel in the air, and a shadow on the ground. Did I miss something? Does FPS Creator have dynamic shadows?

Boy, I wish I still had XP.

-AaronG

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@Games 2 Live: You're welcome

@AaronG: Yes, the prices have already been criticized. And yes, you can turn on dynamic shadows like in my screen shot.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 19:38
How long until the release DarkFact. i keep checking my email inbox everyday!!! Can't wait!!

Demon Sun.Coming 2007. Mature gamers Only!!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How long until the release DarkFact. i keep checking my email inbox everyday!!! Can't wait!!"

I'm making a new FPSC demo level. It's compiling as I write this email. We're still shooting for the 7th of July. I'll post the new game demo in a few hours.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 19:45
I dont have broarband so I can't download

Demon Sun.Coming 2007. Mature gamers Only!!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@creator of zombies: Don't worry, I'll be emailing your copy to you in a couple days anyway.

m man
Years of Service
User Offline
I cant wait till it comes out
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 23:15 Edited at: 11th Jul 2007 04:41
Game Demo #3 (Last one)

Here's the final iteration of the Game Demo with some new protection methods added and an entirely new game level. If you are able access the game folder, there's a file with instructions to claim your free Pro Edition.

I'll leave the demo up until someone claims their copy. Only one copy will be awarded per iteration. Thanks for playing.

DOWNLOAD REMOVED SEE LATEST POST

DOWNLOAD REMOVED SEE LATEST POST

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 23:17 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 05:05
@Scooby107: The new game demo is uploaded. You're welcome to play our little R&D game if you like.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm worried that PGP will have so many cool toys in it that I won't be able to afford it.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I'm worried that PGP will have so many cool toys in it that I won't be able to afford it."

I hope it won't come to that. I'm still undecided on how I want to handle the Standard Edition's pricing. It will do everything the Pro Edition and higher will do, except it won't allow for end-user registrations (online and offline).

A few months ago, I asked for you guys to give me your "fair price" for the standard version. The only answer I got was £20. I would still like to get the opinions of you guys on this.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 06:09 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 06:11
Quote: "I hope it won't come to that. I'm still undecided on how I want to handle the Standard Edition's pricing. It will do everything the Pro Edition and higher will do, except it won't allow for end-user registrations (online and offline).

A few months ago, I asked for you guys to give me your "fair price" for the standard version. The only answer I got was £20. I would still like to get the opinions of you guys on this."

I do not know what a fair price is. Honestly, I am not really worried about protection. What I like best is that the PGP creates a registration code, and it also has the menu features, your own icon etc. Do all editions make a registration code? As far as price for a standard edition, well I would pay up to $40 for it. Is there any way you cna just make PGP like a packer for cheaper where you have the menu option, icon etc. without the protection? Maybe you could make another program like a packer with the menu features, key to unlock the game etc. for people who would want just a independent game packer. Its just a thought. I will pay for PGP but as I saidthe features other then protection are what intrique me. $40 for a standard edition sounds fair but ultimately it is up to you.

Anything below $40 would be good too but I do not think $40 is breaking the bank. As you know the more affordable you make it, the more sales you will likely get as it would be more economical. However, I am one of those people who will pay more because I really want this.

K.L. Phair
alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 07:01
I agree with some things PAS said. I do not totally like the idea of not being able to minimize a game while you are playing. When I play games, I like to have my messenger open to chat with friends at the same time. This is just a bit unpractical. Other than that, I love all the features especially the online registration system.

I just hope you make an option for us to decide whether or not we want to pack our game.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I just hope you make an option for us to decide whether or not we want to pack our game.
"

Do you mean you want the option to have protection ON or OFF? I have that code written already, but it's rem'd in the source.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 07:22 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 07:23
Quote: "Do you mean you want the option to have protection ON or OFF? I have that code written already, but it's rem'd in the source."

No, I am saying protection or no protection, the extra features you have make the program more like a packer.
Here are some questions:

Can you make a duplicate program without the protection of the program if it will make it cheaper?
Does the standard edition come with a key registration?
What are all the features of the standard edition?

I just want a game packer with a menu I can add my own image to make my game look better, change the icon to my own custom icon, as well as all of the other features that you just added to PGP that are not game protection related. PGP has all of the features I would want in a game I also like the key registration part. All I meant was that if you could make a version of PGP to be just agame packer that has all of the features that are in the current version minus the game protection, then that would work for me too if it meant I saved some money. If not, then I will pay for the price that it is offered at as I would have no choice. I think price is a major consideration since most people here are looking for economical solutions. Vishnu protects your game for under $12. Even though Vishnu does not have all the features of your system, it is a much more economicla price tag which I think is where you will lose a lot of customers. All of the features of PGP are cool, but what good are they if someone cannot afford it. Price is a major factor as you can have all of the coolest features, but if it is not affordable no one will buy it because they do not have the money. Not many people here are going to release commercial games, so investing a lot of money with no return makes price an option. As for me I am going to sell my game, so I will pay if the price is reasonable.

K.L. Phair
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 09:07 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 09:12
@PAS: I understand that cost is a major factor when buying 3rd party software. And if anyone is going to base their level of protection on the cost of the protection, then so be it.

There's a huge difference between cost and value though. You get what you pay for. A Chevy and a Porsche are both cars, but they neither cost the same, nor are they valued the same.

Vishnu is purposely priced very low. The features available, the simple interface, etc. reflect that. Phoenix is designed to be feature rich with the most advanced protection available.

What is the value of your game versus the cost to produce it? That question will change depending upon who is asked, of course. The Standard Edition does everything that the Pro Edition does, but you cannot use the registration features. In all editions, you (the developer) can turn the protection on or off with a click.

I may make simple packager based on the Phoenix application if you want one. It will not allow for registrations though because that feature is what sets the Pro edition apart from the Standard. Plus the server costs wouldn't be covered. There would not be a protection option either, of course.

I'm pricing Phoenix at what I feel is fair based on the value of the features and the level of protection for your game.

Thanks for the input.

EDIT: You said "$40 wouldn't be breaking the bank"...The Standard Edition will cost no more than $25 US....maybe less.

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 10:36

MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 10:39 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 10:40
Downloading Game Demo #3... Oh, and they are actually quite fun to play.

G2L

edit: oh nevermind, dark coder got it!

Coming soon...
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 14:57 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 14:59
I just tried to play the demo. It said that I can't play if I have a shared drive. I have an internal network in my house and I need to have a shared drive to do some of the work I do. I really don't like that I have to unshare my drive to play and then reactivate the sharing after I am done. It takes so long to activate the sharing, it is frustrating. I understand the reason but it is enough to make me shy about buying now. I think that it is possible to make something to secure. If you lock it down to tight then it will be more of a hassle than a blessing.

I also like to have my messenger open when playing. It wont let me do that either.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 16:07
While I agree that $40.00 wouldn't be breaking the bank, I don't think PAS is representative of the community. The majority of people here are not developers or publishers and are certainly on a limited budget for one reason or another. If a version of the product is not available to the casual game maker who wants your great looking front end to show off his games to his friends at a much lower price, then you would severely limit sales here.

I'm not talking about value, only sale-ability, because I realize where we are, and so do you. Having a stripped down version that offers protection and the front-end is a great idea and should sell well at a lower price.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@incense: Allowing the game folder to reside in a shared folder defeats the purpose of protection. You might as well not try to protect it at all. Same with Messenger. If you allow a program that has the capability to browse the file system, then you might as well not protect it at all.

The only way to avoid all of these strict measures is to have the game play while it's still encrypted. This is what I'm working on now.

@xplosys: Thanks for the feedback.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 17:27
Quote: "@PAS: I understand that cost is a major factor when buying 3rd party software. And if anyone is going to base their level of protection on the cost of the protection, then so be it.

There's a huge difference between cost and value though. You get what you pay for. A Chevy and a Porsche are both cars, but they neither cost the same, nor are they valued the same.

Vishnu is purposely priced very low. The features available, the simple interface, etc. reflect that. Phoenix is designed to be feature rich with the most advanced protection available.

What is the value of your game versus the cost to produce it? That question will change depending upon who is asked, of course. The Standard Edition does everything that the Pro Edition does, but you cannot use the registration features. In all editions, you (the developer) can turn the protection on or off with a click.

I may make simple packager based on the Phoenix application if you want one. It will not allow for registrations though because that feature is what sets the Pro edition apart from the Standard. Plus the server costs wouldn't be covered. There would not be a protection option either, of course.

I'm pricing Phoenix at what I feel is fair based on the value of the features and the level of protection for your game.

Thanks for the input. "

I would pay more then $40 for higher editions. I am saying for the standard I would pay up to $40. However, there is a reason why I would pay more.
1. I am making a game to sell and have preorders already in and this would cover the costs for the program.
2. All the games I am making I am selling.Not everyone here is making games for profit.

Not everyone is doing this to make money. So heres a solution.

Why dont you make a chea[er version with protection with at least a key registration for non-commercial use. Keep the higher priced ones for commercial use only. This is usually done since commercial is a turn for profit.

Quote: "While I agree that $40.00 wouldn't be breaking the bank, I don't think PAS is representative of the community. The majority of people here are not developers or publishers and are certainly on a limited budget for one reason or another. If a version of the product is not available to the casual game maker who wants your great looking front end to show off his games to his friends at a much lower price, then you would severely limit sales here.

I'm not talking about value, only sale-ability, because I realize where we are, and so do you. Having a stripped down version that offers protection and the front-end is a great idea and should sell well at a lower price.

Best."

I agree with everything you said. I was not tryign to represent the communnity, so I didnt word it right. I think there is a very small percentage of people that could afford the most exspensive version of this program, and even though I could afford it, I would not buy the most exspensive version. So affordability, (salability) is the key here for the majority. If you want to make a downsized version with some main features minus online registration, then people could not complain about that.

K.L. Phair
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 17:38
Quote: "so I didnt word it right."

No, I think you worded it fine, and I knew that it was from your perspective. Since not many have responded to the requets for pricing, I just wanted to add my thoughts.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
@DarkFact: playing the game from its encrypted state would be much better all round.

I would never allow any program to browse my folders and files. That would be neglectfull on my part. However concider the number of people that run networks in their homes and have a shared drive. Not being able to play the game with a shared drive would cause them to want their money back from me. I can't put myself in that position. The average buyer of a game will not appreciate the fact that PGP is that secure. All they are going to care about is that they can't play the game because of something that is concidrered common place.

Allot of people run messenger, have shared drives, play music from a CD or net radio program, Take notes on the game and browse walkthrough sites while playing a game. All they are going to care about is that they can't do those things while playing my games.

I appreciate the work that has gone into PGP and the security of it. I understand the reasoning behind certain things. The people that will be buying my games will not. And for me and anyone that cares about the money they might have to give back will probably feel the same way.

I just ask that some common things be allowed. If at all possible could you offer a less secure version that would allow those things?

There can come a point when security can get in the way.

I think that you are a talented programmer and a credit to your proffession. You deserve a huge round of applause for the work you have done and the ground that you have broken. Its good for the FPSC community and indi game designers everywhere.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 18:29 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 18:32
Quote: "I just ask that some common things be allowed. If at all possible could you offer a less secure version that would allow those things?...There can come a point when security can get in the way.
"

You guys are my boss.

This is what we can do:

1) Have a radiobutton labeled "Full Protection Enabled"
2) Have a radiobutton labeled "Block Keyboard Combos Only"
3) Have a radiobutton labeled "Disable Protection"

With Option #2, only the task manager and other keyboard combos will be blocked. This level of protection will only stop people who can turn a computer on/off and play a game.

I will have to talk with FastBurst about this, but we could also make it so you can use Online Validation on all Editions. This way, your main protection is from getting a certified user with tracking capabilities.

I can add code that allows you to block users by IP, motherboard ID, harddrive ID, etc. If you feel they've abused your game files, you can log into our web application and block them from future games. There's really many more ways to protect your game that we've not covered yet, but are in the back of my mind. This is why I opened up R&D game demo testing to the forums. I don't care if dark coder or anyone else can access the game files because the other 27 people that tried, have NOT accessed the files or told me that they have.

Phoenix is being made for you, not for me. This feedback is incredible and critical. So, please don't hesitate to speak up. We'll get there and at a fair price. I promise you this.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
The free copy has not been claimed, so it's still available.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 20:26 Edited at: 5th Jul 2007 20:26
Quote: "Since not many have responded to the requets for pricing, I just wanted to add my thoughts.

Best."

I think if people want this thne they need to add their thoughts as well. Honestly, I can afford a hefty price tag and with these options it makes the more exspensive tag even more worth it. DarkFact is beign more then accomidating, so people, if you want this program and want what he has to offer, then speak up please. This program is way worth more then what other programs are so take use of it as it cna benefit you for not only FPSC games but more.

Quote: "You guys are my boss."

How much more accomidating can someone be. At this rate I will pay more because he is willing to make the program the way you want it. If people do not start speaking up then they cannot complain when the final version comes out and it does not have what they want.

K.L. Phair
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 01:14 Edited at: 6th Jul 2007 01:17
If in fact I would have more control over the degree of security I would want the Pro version. Unfortunately Im poor. I could only afford the standard at best. I could only afford up to around $30.00. I do think that the higher versions are worth every penny that was quoted for them maybe more.

I think it is a wonderful thing that DarkFact is doing. Actually I think that he is his own boss. He just asked us for input. I just want to support his project the best way that I can, including purchasing a copy. On the other side of the coin my concerns are valid. Please don't think that Im just trying to be difficult, that is really not the case.

The radio button idea is a good one. If there were radio buttons for the most used types of progs that would be cool. Not the progs by name but just the type. One for messenger types, one for net radio types, one for browser types, so forth and so on.

But Im sure that:
1) Have a radiobutton labeled "Full Protection Enabled"
2) Have a radiobutton labeled "Block Keyboard Combos Only"
3) Have a radiobutton labeled "Disable Protection"

would be fine to.

How many versions will you be willing to make? That is always an option if it's not more hard work for DarkFact.

All I really need is basic protection from the most common ways to access game files that would be protected in such a way. Then there is the file packer which totally rocks. With those basics I'd be really happy. If I feel I need more later I can always get a higher version.

You just rock on with yer bad self DarkFact!!

You are appreciated.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@PAS and Incense:

I'm very touched by your kind words and support. I will make as many editions/versions as necessary to satisfy everyone. I still have to talk over the prices with my partner, but I'm sure we'll come up with a plan that's most beneficial to the FPSC community.

So far, demo game #3 has been downloaded 47 times with only 1 access of the files reported, so the free Pro edition is still up for grabs.

Thanks for playing.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
UPDATE:

Working on the Phoenix Setup program to add the features discussed today:

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 08:00
Looking very awesome, DarkFact.

MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 08:26
@DarkFact: Hm, the demo game #3 isn't working. It just loads up a black screen, any idea why? I've installed DX 9.0c April 2007, and have A GeForce FX 5200. Can you help?

G2L

Coming soon...
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@Games 2 Live: At what point are you getting the black screen? Is it after you click to play from the settings screen, or before you get to the settings screen?

MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 17:14
@DarkFact: Before everything. I just load the game, and I never see anything else. I should note that I also tried running the game by directly clicking on the direct exe.

G2L

Coming soon...
m man
Years of Service
User Offline
So.... DarkFact maybe will this come out tomorrow
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Will there be a meathod that just protects the game from tht most common types of attacks? So that people can run the most common programs the same time they run the game and still have some protection. There should be a middle ground instead of all protected or none protected.

If I understand you correctly the game protection status options are:
Full protection - no programs running or windows open of any kind.
Block Keyboard combos only - no ctl alt del or alt tab etc etc
All protection meathods disabled - no protection at all what so ever.

There is only small provision for what people have said that they would want. There are other degress that have not been explored yet. Not many, just a few. Can people still run the most common things and still not be able to just open the game file in the instal dir of the game?

I don't mean to seem picky. It's just that, that is a huge reason why someone would want PGP. Reasonable protection without telling people they can't run those things that most everyone would have running during a game. Allowing those progs to run and allowing people to use hotkeys to switch to thoes programs could mean the difference between a sale and a no sale. I know a ton of gamers and we all have certain things that we like to have running in the back ground of our games, without exception. Of course I could neglect to tell people on the cover that they can't run or do anything while playing the game. Then when they complain I just say that I made my money and I'm keeping it. But then there are certain issues with that senario also. Word would spread and the game would die on the shelf.

I hope that you understand what I am saying. Im not trying to be difficult but this is a valid concern.

By the way, nice work.
Dude!! You are fast!!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@Incense: Even with "No Protection" enabled, you're protected. This method is referring to active protection during run-time. No matter what level you choose, the game will always be compressed with a 24 digit password, then encrypted. So, as it sits idle in the installed folder, it's protected quite well.

I'm still exploring methods of protection (which will cause another delay in the release I'm afraid). One of the methods stops 3rd party apps from being able to get the files during gameplay. Without going into detail, you would be able to run most all legitimate commercial applications in the background.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Sweet!!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 07:54 Edited at: 8th Jul 2007 07:59
Update

I was thinking about all of your suggestions and requests and the "answer" hit me this morning. Here's the deal: You can have the Strict protection as usual, or you can have "full access" with the same level of protection as the original "Strict". I'm still debugging and testing, but it works.

Now your gamer can have access to all key combos, alt-tab, Windows Start, etc...even Task Manager! There are only 3 things they cannot do. 1) Open a file browser window, 2) Open the registry editor or 3) Open a command window. That's it.

This protection method does not rely on detecting a windows title, so non-English OS's won't matter. Nor will the system accidentally throw an error on the foreground window...because that's not how it works. The method doesn't look for specific windows either, so home-brewed applications are suppressed as well. If the gamer tries to kill the main app or the sentry apps, it's all cleaned up.

I don't have time to load a test game tonight, but here's a 7MB preview video in SWF format:

Download 7MB - SWF

MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 08:40
@DarkFact: Watched the video - incredible! It's good to know that our might-be customers will be will-be customers because of allowing MSN, a web browser, etc. Good job!

G2L

Coming soon...
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 11:20
Looking at all of the post here made me think this should be built in to FPSC.
They should be talking to you about this and how to add it to the FPSC game program.
It would add a few dollars but it would be well worth it I think.
Just my two cents.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 21:04 Edited at: 9th Jul 2007 02:19
@DarkFact: That is exactly what I was talking about. That is most incredible. Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty!!

Im definately in line to get my copy. I mean as long as I can get the money. If the prices are close to the quotes then that shouldn't be to much of an issue.

m man
Years of Service
User Offline
this looks awesome again DarkFact

When do you think this will come out
FastBurst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 19:24
We missed our deadline that we were shooting for, at hte request of soo many changes and test. How ever, the web app is about 95% done.

http://www.btt-scripts.com/PGP/

admin login:
bttscripts
pass: family

User login:
demo@demo.com
password: family

Still a couple things need to be added. But as time goes on after you purchase we will also be adding other things like, HelpDesk Support integrated and well as alot of other things like Re-Seller and so forth.

You can import keys now however Dark has to update the PGP app to reflect the accepted file format.

In the View Games listing you can view all your current games under your user login. When you click the Edit link you can see all the KeyCodes linked to that Game. Each will be have it unique identifier. You can use Already Generated Keys for other games assuming that PGP lets you.

You can retire Keys, Register Keys, Susapend Keys and User Accounts.

Please do not change anything, you can create User Accounts if you wish and New Games. You will not be able to import or create Keys however.

"Not asking the question to begin with is the only stupid question..."
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
FastBurst said:
Quote: "You can import keys now however Dark has to update the PGP app to reflect the accepted file format."

Then FastBurst said:
Quote: "Please do not change anything, you can create User Accounts if you wish and New Games. You will not be able to import or create Keys however."

Im confused. Will we, or will we not be able to import keys?

FastBurst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 21:23
You will be able to do everything on the live server. I was referring to the demo server in which the link is to.

In the Live version you will be able to import keys.

The link above you cannot import keys currently as the format is specific, you can try but you will receive an error.

The validation script is also complete so there are specific codes that echo back that Dark will need to address for the online registrations to work.

"Not asking the question to begin with is the only stupid question..."
MartinS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 21:25 Edited at: 9th Jul 2007 21:27
EDIT: Nevermind, FastBurst beat me to it!

@incense: I believe FastBurst meant that in the 'public demo' we would not be able to import/create keys. (For security purposes) I am certain, however, that you will be able to create/import keys in the 'full' version. Sorry if I'm completely messed up!

G2L

Coming soon...
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@All: My part of the project should be wrapped up in a few days. I will get out another demo game so you can sample/test the new protection plan.

Here's something you should like to know: It's even more secure now that it was before with Strict protection. And this is without blocking any key combos, or even without blocking Task Manager. I have a bit more to do in terms of polish and final testing. I'll get the game demo up in the next day or so.

@FastBurst: I'll update the PGP setup app when the Main app and sentry apps are complete. It should be tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. The web app's looking great, man!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 21:19:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 21:19:15