Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / TGC App Developers Group

Author
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2011 10:06 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 20:50
Great, hope they help!

The AppUp Developer site has lots of useful information but you have to search quite hard to find what you need. I'm getting used to finding stuff there now

Attachments

Login to view attachments
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2011 12:47
Sorry to double post but I've just added Josh Mooney's free sprites and spritesheets to the resources page on the ADG site. Thanks Josh!

Free Sprites!

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 13:27 Edited at: 15th Dec 2011 13:28
Hi guys,

This is my last videogame for this year 2011.

The Strange and Dangerous Christmas Night.

I hope that the game to be approved before year end.

Coming soon I will add the game on ADG website

Other thing, the FAR 3D APP Demo was downloaded more than 500 times.

Thanks to all

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2011 13:49
Nice work Jordi!

That's great news about Far 3D too, excellent!

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks baxslash

mr_d
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 07:33
Hi Guys,

Been a while since I posted on the forums. Been busy with lots of things (mainly work).

Have been able to complete my first game though using AppGameKit T1.

Not sure how many actually remember my initial post on what I was planning to do, but I've actually finished it. It's announced on the AppGameKit Showcase board AGK Showcase board.

Like I say there, I was really hoping to get this published up on AppUp, but AppGameKit T1 (by itself) doesn't have this capability (yet - hopefully it will come in an upcoming update).

I wouldn't mind it being put up on the ADG Website either as a "Coming Soon" game (it hasn't been approved on any stores yet, so it doesn't fulfill the stated requirements there) - oh well.....

Anyway, have a play and let me know what you think of it. Cheers.

basjak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 20:27
so, my app is ready. we will all benifit from it. when reading intel terms and conditions, I stopped on 2 things:

Quote: "- Generate a GUID for your application
- Getting your application digitally signed with an approved agency (self-signed applications will not pass validation) "

1- how to generate a guid.

2- we can digitally sign an app from the DBpro compiler at compile time, but where can I get an approved agency.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 20:48 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 20:51
If you have already joined the AppUp Developer Program you can generate a GUID by starting a new application in the dashboard. The image below shows where to click "Start Application" and where your GUID will become visible:

You can get a signing certificate for free by clicking the link shown below on your dashboard. The AppUp Developers Guide gives further details:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 13:19 Edited at: 24th Dec 2011 13:23
Hi all. I'm still having trouble with the code signing procedure even though I've finally been reunited with my dev machine. I'm trying to use the MSI Signer that you made baxslash and I think that it's working fine but I'm getting a signtool error. It says:

SignTool Error: No signature found.

I wondered if anyone had any idea what that means or had any ideas about how I can go about fixing it? Thanks!

EDIT:
Just to clarify, I seem to be getting this message during the verification stage. And I have tried running the MSI Signer as an administrator.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2011 14:48
My code signer has trouble with spaces in the pathname. Try using the command line method.

Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2011 10:52
Thanks baxslash. I was having a lot of trouble with the command line method but I think I've finally got it figured now! Victory! And happy Christmas everyone .

@Hodgey
Just noticed that you've got Valued Member status! Congrats!! And thanks for featuring RADAR in the Newsletter.

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2011 11:21 Edited at: 30th Dec 2011 02:07
Quote: "Just noticed that you've got Valued Member status! Congrats!! And thanks for featuring RADAR in the Newsletter."

Thanks Lucas and you're welcome.

Edit-testing out new sig

Jordi
Years of Service
User Offline
Happy new year 2012 for all

My last game "Strange and Dangerous Christmas Night" is still in validation, Intel people are very strict with the language, everything must be translated, even messages from the installer and the most incredible is, all issues are from spanish translation

Other thing, I updated the price of MAGICAL GLOVES ( 1,99€ ) on ADG website but now the game not appear in the games list. I made something wrong?

The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 3rd Jan 2012 20:00
Quote: "but now the game not appear in the games list. I made something wrong?"

Fixed it, Jordi!
You put it under the wrong Category. No big deal.

Cheers

darkvee
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys,

How is everyone doing? When is the deadline for the AppGameKit game bundle? I want to make sure I build that game before the deadline.

My zombie game is on hold right now because of some 3d modeling stuff.

baxslash you on any projects? If you need any help I would be glad to help you out.

I been studying asm, python and c# in my spare time. If anyone needs any help in the game their making just let me know.

It would be nice to do a game together with someone and we finish a game.

darkvee
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:00
Hey darkvee, yeah sorry about the plans. I'm through a heavy time now so I'm hoping to do some more for you but email me and we'll discuss.

I'm still working on one major project in AppGameKit which I'm trying to finish off before my baby arrives in March. I'm already getting some help on the media from my 'client' and the coding is pretty much a one man show I'm afraid. This main project is the reason I've been too busy to help with your stuff recently. Maybe someone else can help...?

Is anyone out there able to help with building a mansion for darkvee? I've started some plans and modelling work in sketchup which I'd be happy to pass on with darkvee's permission. I'm just snowed under at the moment with this one main project and the stuff for the newsletter (ADG and AppGameKit Bitesize).

I already managed to talk some mug into editing the ADG newsletter for me [ahem]

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:11
Hey guys, you all probably forgot about me, 4 or so months ago I told you I broke my ankle and told you I would take a 3 week break.... Yeah, that turned into 4 months.
I got out of practice and then I got lazy and the months went by, Shadowcast got pulled from the app store and I lost all source code for all my games. (Hooray installing windows 7 and then getting a new computer the next day, buuh remembering to backup everything, except my darkbasic stuff.
At any rate, I am now installing dbp on my new computer that is just a tad more powerful than my 5 year old laptop. (Just a tad. )
However now it seems I am miles behind the times, I pretty much forgot how to program, everyone seems to be using agk which I can't afford right now and... Yeah.
If anyone could recommend some reading or video's to get me back into the swing of things, I'd really really appriciate it!

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:18
Hey DBN!

Sorry to hear about your woes. That sucks... you could take a look at Daniel Foreman's tutorials on YouTube, they're a great way to get back into the swing of things or even just brush up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dcforemanuk

Shame shadowcast got pulled. Was that because you lost your code?

Anyway welcome back!

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:30
It was something about the site having updated something and I wasn't paying too much attention, my game had gotten 1 download in about 4-5 months so I didn't really care too much.
However, I still count Shadowcast as a big success, it's the project that taught me coding more or less, and it's the only project I, not only stuck with from start to finish, but also rewrote the entire engine from scratch when I had already worked on it for several months.
There was a time there when everything seemed kind of pointless and I just gave up.
A broken ankle and an upset wife (Because she had to pick up the slack at home aswell as her full time job) doesn't make for the happiest of circumstances.
Anyway, I am awesome now, new computer, new 32 inch lcd tv, new dog, new 3 story house, yeah I figured I was done feeling sorry for my self, and to start programming again.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:38
Quote: "However, I still count Shadowcast as a big success, it's the project that taught me coding more or less, and it's the only project I, not only stuck with from start to finish, but also rewrote the entire engine from scratch when I had already worked on it for several months."

That's the attitude. You got a game published which is not an easy thing to do. One of my games has had zero downloads but I still count it as a success because it's a complete game and quite unique.

I just got asked in another thread if I ever scare people away with "that appup stuff" and I thought, well I hope not because all I'm trying to do is help people achieve a publishable game. Getting to that point takes a lot of commitment and teaches you to actually finish something. I mean really finish it not just have something that's playable but something with menus and credits and highscore tabels... the works.

The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 14:45
Quote: "My zombie game is on hold right now because of some 3d modeling stuff."

What models do you need, darkvee? Maybe I can help you out? Send me an email if you like to discuss it?

Quote: "Shadowcast got pulled from the app store and I lost all source code for all my games. "

Wooow, that is sad to hear.
I hope you'll get back at programming soon.

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 15:13
I just noticed that my account has been credited with 3d crafter, somehow, anyway, It might be fun trying to delve into 3D after taking a few days to learn the basics again.
I spent all that time failing in 2D, and I heard multiple places that 3D is easier in the beginning but harder later, where 2D is the other way around, so hoping working with 3D can spark something in me.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 15:22
3D crafter was given away free to Dark Game Studio purchasers. Enjoy, I haven't tried it yet...

3D is not so bad and there are a lot of useful tools such as sparky's collision.

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 15:54
I'm sorry to be a huge bother but the update is downloading and I'm getting rather excited so before my excitement get's to me, could you possibly tell me the "essentials" concerning plugins?
I know I used to use many, including one which has like 40 part's to it, that I don't remember the name of...
Ohh and I need to go rooting through my email, I know I purchased mikenet ages ago.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 16:04
Quick version:
Sparky's - Great for sliding collision and raycasting - essential!
Matrix Utility - too many useful functions to mention - just get it
Cloggy's d3d - some handy 3D functions including 3d text and lines - very useful

I would start with those and see how you get on. If you want to play with physics I would consider looking at matty's Dark Dynamix (PhysX) plug in (Beta).

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 16:09
I like your remark - "Just get it"
That was the exact plugin I was refering to, and those other seem greatly useful aswell, thanks a lot Bax!

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2012 22:59
Quote: "I already managed to talk some mug into editing the ADG newsletter for me [ahem]"

This mug has a name. Speaking of which, if any of you have anything interesting that you would like to see in the newsletter just send me an email or make a request here.

@ Darkvee: It's good to see you around. I think the deadline for ADG Arcade is 1st March. Plenty of time to create a quick minigame.

@ DBN: Sorry to hear about Shadowcast and your ankle but it's good to see that your getting back into it.

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2012 04:41 Edited at: 13th Jan 2012 04:43
Darn, had a post typed out, now I have to start again.
Anyway, those that know of my games, know that my art is horrible, mostly free strange images, nooby pixel art or dbp basic shapes.
Yesterday I decided I wanted to learn how to make beautiful graphics so I set to it.
The reason being that I had an idea for a sci fi game about a guy or girl who has adventures in a space ship that can travel through time and space.
Later you get to upgrade, or buy a new space ship, possibly decorate it or something, I'll see what I can come up with.
Anywho, real reason for this post is I just wanted to show off what I'm working on for the main menu.

EDIT: This will ofcourse be for AppUp. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2012 08:25
Well we aren't just for AppUp anymore but the graphics look great! You'll soon pick it up if this is an early attempt. Well done!

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2012 08:54 Edited at: 13th Jan 2012 09:27
Been working on it all day and this is the final result of the main menu of Hralstead.

PS> Thanks Bax, I am very happy about how this turned out!

Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 09:06
Wow nice graphics DarkByNight! Hralstead? Sounds very Nordic.

@baxslash
I think you said you weren't updating the first posts of these two threads any more but I thought I ought to point out that the link to RADAR Demo is now broken. The reason is that I've changed the business model for the two games a little and in doing so I renamed RADAR Demo as RADAR Free so the AppUp URL has changed.

I don't know what other people have found but I find getting sales to be very difficult compared to getting people to download a free game with ads. I've still only got 1 download for the full version of RADAR so I figured it was kind of silly that there were 60 levels locked up in the game that only one person could ever play so I've made RADAR Free in to a full ad supported version of the game and now the only difference between it and RADAR is that RADAR has no ads. I've also lowered the price of RADAR. Anyhow I'll tell you how this experiment goes and whether it increases profits or not.

Just one more thing to point out. I know I gave some code somewhere for including AdSense in your games. Well the code claims to support multiple banners and my tests seem to suggest that it works but for some reason, adding a second banner can cause random crashes (X has stopped responding and needs to close) to happen. Not sure why but for the moment, I would only use one ad banner at a time.

DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 12:30
Thank you!The name of the game is actually the player's last name, It sounds Nordic I guess, but I am Nordic so I was probably influenced by that. I have spent today crafting the main game screen, including a spinning image of the player's ship, And mousing over most things now makes a tool tip appear at the mouse cursor.
I am pretty excited!
Hoping to post a wip thread soon.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 17:06 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 17:08
Argh missed out on so much convo... ... Bax will be active very soon... going to check webby out shortly and register new account if not already there...

EDIT

So...

Hmm oh yeah planning to make a game for netbooks soon...

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 09:57
Quote: "I think you said you weren't updating the first posts of these two threads any more but I thought I ought to point out that the link to RADAR Demo is now broken. The reason is that I've changed the business model for the two games a little and in doing so I renamed RADAR Demo as RADAR Free so the AppUp URL has changed."

I'll try to change the first page so it points to our site soon. Maybe today if I get time.

Quote: "I don't know what other people have found but I find getting sales to be very difficult compared to getting people to download a free game with ads. I've still only got 1 download for the full version of RADAR so I figured it was kind of silly that there were 60 levels locked up in the game that only one person could ever play so I've made RADAR Free in to a full ad supported version of the game and now the only difference between it and RADAR is that RADAR has no ads. I've also lowered the price of RADAR. Anyhow I'll tell you how this experiment goes and whether it increases profits or not."

I get around 10% sales compared to demo versions and some games don't sell at all. It's a hard market but I figure it's worth it for experience and the possibility that one day I might make a winner!

Quote: "Argh missed out on so much convo... ... Bax will be active very soon..."

Say what? Is this cryptic or am I even more tired than I feel

Quote: "Hmm oh yeah planning to make a game for netbooks soon..."

Cool, what kind of game?

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:08
Quote: "Quote: "Argh missed out on so much convo... ... Bax will be active very soon..."
Say what? Is this cryptic or am I even more tired than I feel
"

Means I had not participated in this thread earlier as if I recall there was a double thread thing I was included in the original but never this one so I never got the emails... hence... missed out on so much convo...

Will be active son.... please do the maths here...

Quote: "Quote: "Hmm oh yeah planning to make a game for netbooks soon..."
Cool, what kind of game?"

Was planning an action puzzler for all ages... but will need to see if the ODE physics engine will suffice...
I will not detail much at this stage but will join up on the ADG site soon when I have some basics made up to show something for the project...

Pondering what the mission statement for ADG is currently... can you refresh the story for me?

[still trying to figure out what happened to the forum last night...]

Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:18
Quote: "I get around 10% sales compared to demo versions and some games don't sell at all."

Yeah 10% was the kind of level I was hoping for but in practise, I have just over 300 downloads of the demo and just 1 for the paid version meaning I'm at around 0.3333% so that's why I made the change. Don't get me wrong, I'm not put off the market or anything. I just think that maybe marketing and pricing are more important that I initially thought so I'm experimenting with some different models. The reason for the low take up of the paid version compared to the demo, IMO, is because I got the balance between them wrong. By giving 20 out of 80 levels in the demo, I thought that it would be worth paying for the rest but my mistake was that for casual gaming, 20 levels is more than enough gameplay before you tire of the game anyway and move on to some other free demo.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:31
Sorry MrV, I just don't know what "convo" is?

Quote: "Was planning an action puzzler for all ages... but will need to see if the ODE physics engine will suffice...
I will not detail much at this stage but will join up on the ADG site soon when I have some basics made up to show something for the project..."

You could always try Dark DynamiX if ODE doesn't work? Let me know if you have any trouble registering, some people have not found the process very obvious.

Lucas, it's hard to judge what will draw people in and what point they will get bored. Just keep trying is my advice. I'm working on game number 6 at the moment maybe this will be the one... maybe not. Won't stop me though, I'm having too much fun.

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:43 Edited at: 16th Jan 2012 10:44
Quote: "Sorry MrV, I just don't know what "convo" is?"

I'm guessing conversation?

Quote: "I thought that it would be worth paying for the rest but my mistake was that for casual gaming, 20 levels is more than enough gameplay before you tire of the game anyway and move on to some other free demo."

That's a helpful piece of advice, thanks for sharing Lucas. It's a shame about the sales though, you deserve far more than 1 sale.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:48
Is dark dyna different than physx but more like the ODE just remember intel appup being [insert four letter rude word here] about external libraries...

Convo... Concersation...

You never watched a movie before¿?¿

to be quite honest what on earth is d dynamix heard about it just once or twice.... however never any links to
it...

Sorry just not having best of days lately... my phone is dying on me and more and more of my storage mediums dying on me... a 32gb sd card just earlier luckily nothing important was on it...

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 10:53
Dark DynamiX is Matty H's PhysX wrapper and runs using a couple of dll's in the application folder so no problems with AppUp. Not sure if the Beta is still available but worth asking here: Dark DynamiX

Quote: "You never watched a movie before¿?¿"

Obviously not that one

Sorry to hear about your problems, hope they improve!

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 11:00
I shall take my chances with the ODE...

Thanks Bax your a chum...

Heh yeah its surprising to me how that guy at the card shop did not know how to spell my surname Valentine...

Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 17:18
Quote: "That's a helpful piece of advice, thanks for sharing Lucas. It's a shame about the sales though, you deserve far more than 1 sale."

Thanks Hodgey. Low sales doesn't worry me too much though because I still get money for ads on the demo and now the free version. I just thought it was a shame that 60 levels were going to waist but now I've made them all available in the free version, they're not . Although I was charging less than £1 for the full version, I noticed that it was more than $1 so I've now changed the price to $0.99. I'll be interested to see whether that influences people or not. RADAR really is just an experiment for me. It's my first (and only) published game and I'm just playing around with it to see what works .

Quote: "Just keep trying is my advice."

Never fear, I certainly will! I'm pleased with the progress on my next game and I hope to learn as many lessons as I can from RADAR. One major thing I'm aiming to improve on from RADAR is accessibility. I can't remember where I read it but someone said the art to great games is "a second to learn, a lifetime to master". RADAR may take quite a long time to master but what with having to learn commands and the coordinates system, it takes a lot more than a second to learn. That can be very off-putting for casual gamers. My aim is that my next game will be as intuitive and accessible as possible and will have some kind of dynamic tutorial to ensure that that is the case. So are you still working on Vs? That was looking really good when I played the demo with the tank .

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 17:24
Quote: "So are you still working on Vs? That was looking really good when I played the demo with the tank"

...mmm not at the moment. I'd like to because the DBpro version was great fun to play with. I started converting it to AppGameKit but I got sidetracked by a number of other projects including my main project at the moment which is not exactly top secret but I'm not sure how much I can share since it's for a client. It's another physics based game kind of "Angry Birds" in style but with a lot of gameplay elements and some great graphics provided by my 'client'. Vs has been instrumental in my learning process for AppGameKit and my current project.

zapakitul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 10:13
Can anyone give me any tips regarding optimization for NetBooks? What to take in consideration when deploying to a netbook. Also, if I may ask, how many Pollygons do you guys render at one time, on the screen?
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 10:27
Quote: "Can anyone give me any tips regarding optimization for NetBooks? What to take in consideration when deploying to a netbook. Also, if I may ask, how many Pollygons do you guys render at one time, on the screen?"

Hi there! Yes, there are lots of ways to improve the speed of your game for use on netbooks. Start by trying to keep images sizes as small as possible without ruining your game. Poly count is not a huge worry but try to keep it low if possible. My game "The Last Stand" has up to about 4->8 FPSC characters and quite a few scenery objects on screen at any one time and runs fine.

Try not to use shaders, they will slow down your game in most cases.

There are people here (including myself) who will test your game on a netbook to see how it runs and give you some pointers.

Take a look at the AppUp Developers Guide I wrote last year: AppUp Development Guide

...and welcome to the group!

If you want to register on the website linked above just click "Dev Login" at the bottom of the page. We have a forum and lots of free resources. Once your game is published you can add it to the games listed on the home page ADG Home

zapakitul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 10:34
@baxslash: Thanks, I have already registered on the website, and read most of the articles. Thanks for the offer to test the game. I'll post more about it on the ADG forums sometime next week when I'm done with the world rendering.

Doing my best to optimize the code as much as possible.
Regarding textures: Do you think having, let's say, a texture pack of 1024/1024 containing 4 textures of 512 would be ok? Or should it be better to just split the textures into separate files?
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 10:39
That should be fine. My own images add up to much more than that.

Netbooks are only the same as low end PC's of a year or two ago and getting faster.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2012 16:18 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2012 16:19
Here's an interesting development on AppUp. You no longer have to use the AppUp SDK for windows based Apps!

It has now been made optional. Check out this article on the AppUp site:
AppUp SDK Yes / No

darkvee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2012 05:11 Edited at: 28th Jan 2012 05:15
Hi guys,

How is everyone doing?

I figured I show you guys what me and slayer has been doing to the fps horror game. It's turning out fantastic! I can't wait until the whole mansion is done. I can then throw my ai in the mix!

Here is a video of the entrance hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tQyEn-MfHc&feature=plcp&context=C3d3883bUDOEgsToPDskJyTwb4U0sbadWTsznCVwDF

So what do you guys think so far?

So has anyone be making any new games lately? I think when Feb comes around I will start on that Atlantis like phone game. A less than a month will be plenty of time to finish a game like that.

darkvee
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2012 09:20
Looks cool guys, nice work!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 13:49:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 13:49:29