Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / -Dream-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 03:33
Looks good! I can't wait for the demo.

1) Yes, when I have enough money
2) $10 - $15
3) 4-5 hours + some replay value

Since this is the last game you're going to make with the engine, do you plan on releasing the source someday, or will you keep it a secret?

Dragonware Games - Free Game Downloads
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 20:41 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 20:41
The source for this is messy. But the main parts I'm going to continue developing in later games, and I'll eventually release as independent functions, I think.
Edit: Well, no, it's not messy, but I'd be embarrassed to show it.

--___DEMO___--

LINK TO DEMO

Enjoy, and please post lots of Feedback.

Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 22:35 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 22:50
Your site wouldn't load in firefox for me, so I'm downloading it through IE. The total size of the file isn't indicated either, so I have no idea how much longer I have to wait. I'll let you know what I think of the game when I get home, this comp crashes on anything 3D.

EDIT: Ok that was my biggest mistake in computing of all time. I downloaded and extracted a 24 MB file in a flashdrive. I was wondering why it was taking so long until I realized it was working in drive J.

EDIT2: I tried to run it and risk a crash, and I get Runtime Error 10.

Quote: "Quote: "he probably thought you meant you thought"
NOO!! MY BRAIN IT EXPL"
Blastwave man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 23:26
beautifully done!! good puzzles and cut scenes. The second puzzle had me stumped for a bit because I wasn't sure if my solution would get me the win or kill me, lol. This is very professional work, can't wait to see more of the game. My only crit, and probably can't be helped is I'm on a widescreen monitor and everything was stretched. I got over it after a while

Good job, keep it up.

Current Project: Blastwave Saga
Completion: 33% (give or take a percentage)
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 12:02 Edited at: 16th Aug 2007 12:06
nice demo! very refreshing to see something like this.

feedback$ = "the one thing that bugged me is when you place a box in such a way that makes a level un-finishable, you're just doomed to sit and enjoy the scenery until enui drives you to further insanity. if i can't complete the level, put me out of my misery, or give me the means to do it myself. you obviously have the imagination to make it not such a terrible or simple thing, so i'll leave "how" up to you "

thanks for sharing!

edit: added my favorite screen shot:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 15:55
I just got the game to work on my comp now, and it's very professional! You might want to add a button to restart the level because once I got a block in the wrong space and couldn't move it.

Quote: "My only crit, and probably can't be helped is I'm on a widescreen monitor and everything was stretched."

Not sure if DBC has these commands, but you might be able to "port" my letterboxing/pillarboxing function into DBC to eliminate stretching on different screen sizes.

http://www.codebase.dbp-site.com/code/widescreen-function-28

Also my screen size is bigger than 1280x768 so the game looked a little stretched. I have a code to auto-configure the screen to the highest resolution, but again I'm not sure if it works in DBC.

http://www.codebase.dbp-site.com/code/how-automatically-detect-maximum-screen-resolution-29

Quote: "Quote: "he probably thought you meant you thought"
NOO!! MY BRAIN IT EXPL"
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 17:50
Thanks guys for trying it. I probably should have mentioned it, but pressing the escape key brings up the pause menu, from which you can restart a level, return to the main menu, or even directly quit. It has a diagram of the controls too. This is mentioned in the tut in the first level, however the first level isn't in this demo. I probably should have made the character mention the pause menu at the beginning of the raining level for the demo.

@Blastwave man, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for trying it!

@Virtual Nomad, that seems to be most peoples favorite scene. If you count the houses carefully, the are 19.

@Code Dragon, glad you could get it to work.

There are options for wide screen res's, so I'll try to add one.

I'll definitely try those code dragon, that would be really useful. Thanks for posting them.

Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice, very professional. The art is good and the music is amazing. It really sets up a dreamlike mood for the game. Plus, it was entertaining even with just two puzzles.

The only thing is that, when the game is entirely keyboard controlled, why do you have to use the mouse for the menus? It's not that it's inconvenient, it just seems less professional.
Alfa x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 21:37 Edited at: 19th Aug 2007 19:37
Hi bizar,
I liked the game very much.
I have various things to say.
The style is nice and the game has a good touch.
The cartoony style is very professional.
my suggestions:

1) Make the game longer. It took me 10 minutes to complete
both levels, to watch video and credits.

2) Sometimes the graphics of some objects flashes. (It can be my computer, because i tested in an old one, will tell you later in a better one when i test again)

EDIT: It was my computer. It runs very nicely in other PC's.

3) Make an option to change movement speed.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 23:03
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I'm surprised I haven't been following this too closely. The presentation of this game was excellent. I watched the credits, movies, and everything. All seemed to run well on my laptop(3 ghz|Radeon 9600|2 gb ram|Windows XP). Very impressive. Make sure you send this in for the newsletter once you get closer to release, for I'm sure many more people would love to get their hands on this.

Gameplay is simple, but satisfying, especially when you fall to the door on the second stage, very clever, I knew I was risking it. I beat both on my first try, so it took me about 15 minutes to complete. Keep up the great work!

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly Yellow)
Kabong
Years of Service
User Offline
Great progress since my last checkup, BG. Will look at the demo ASAP!
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2007 19:35
The demo was awesome! I'm really looking forward to playing the full game. The puzzles were well designed and thought out. I hope there are more gameplay elements other than boxes, such as that spring thing from the credits, or maybe a cannon. lol

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2007 16:29 Edited at: 21st Aug 2007 18:55
The demo was very nice, I completed the second level by accident(Clever, very clever). I like how it feels much smoother than older versions, the controls make up some of that feeling. I also very much enjoyed the credits, and that cutscene. Well done!!!

Your about to get pwned.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 17:06
I'm BAAAAACK!

I've settled into college a bit, so I'll start posting here again, but less than before I imagine. I can't respond to people right now, 'cause the power went out in my room and I'm running on battery, and I have class in a few minutes. Just posting to say I'm here, and that I've got updates, though not all of them are for this game.

zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 21:56 Edited at: 31st Aug 2007 22:34
Yikes, a demo!
Downloading now!

Edit:
Well, this is perfection.
You have done a wonderful job with the camera since the previous build! It´s easy to see that you´ve worked hard on this game and it´s engine. And I´m glad to see that Blockdude is now animated. Awesome as always, and keep up the good work bizarguy!

WII number: 8220 5043 6939 7393
Libervurto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2007 16:41
Isn't this the exact same game you made a while ago?
I played it and it was pretty cool.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was rubbish.
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2007 11:55
How could I've missed a demo for this? Darn. You can tell I'm getting older. I'm almost twenty, for heavens' sake. Downloading now.

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2007 12:14 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2007 12:46
Bizar Guy, I'd say your venture into games as art is taking shape very, very nicely. I'd like to congratulate you, but seeing you're not done yet, I'll just wait with that. I would like to congratulate you on your choice of music and your superb presentation. The first seconds of the game just breathe professional gamedevelopment.

The feel is perfect. You just wánt to take that next step because I felt that every press of the button was translated perfectly into fluid movements on the screen, exactly as I planned to do the next step, and the next one, and so on.

The atmosphere is very well set too. I particularly liked the voices in the second level, and the music overall. The visual style is very... special, yes, even artistic indeed.

If you keep the puzzles challenging and have some that need perfection of skills, I'd definitely pay for it. The credits were a great touch, although personally I'd remove both "Someone"'s from the 'Testers' session.

Only thing I did not like was falling in the lava. The "Aaah!! It burns!" message is visible too short, or the restart of the level is too fast.

But, to end on a positive note, as I was learned to criticize:
This game has the presentation, feel and gameplay to rank up to the best games created with the The Game Creators product range. I say you have a surprisingly good game here. I'd classify the game as inspirational and definitely 'economically viable'.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2007 06:48
Alright, here's a response to everyone.

Quote: "The only thing is that, when the game is entirely keyboard controlled, why do you have to use the mouse for the menus? It's not that it's inconvenient, it just seems less professional."

I considered that also, but in the end I decided I liked the mouse menus better. You're right, but I can't stand keyboard menus on the comp. I know that using the mouse to unpause the game takes precious time in the timed levels though, so I added that pressing spacebar also resumes the level.

Quote: "1) Make the game longer. It took me 10 minutes to complete
both levels, to watch video and credits.

2) Sometimes the graphics of some objects flashes. (It can be my computer, because i tested in an old one, will tell you later in a better one when i test again)

EDIT: It was my computer. It runs very nicely in other PC's.

3) Make an option to change movement speed. "

1)err, the game is longer. Those were just two early levels... in fact, it's 17 levels long, with 14 1/2 of them completed. And to note, because this is a puzzle game, the later levels take far longer than the early ones.

2)That's good to here. I've never had that problem before though... I'll test it on a lot of pcs before release.

3)Sorry, no can do. The movement speed is part of the level design. It might suck, but there are timed levels, and there's a timed mode for each level. changing the speed would change the gameplay, and if you go too fast the controls become unstable.

Quote: "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I'm surprised I haven't been following this too closely. The presentation of this game was excellent. I watched the credits, movies, and everything. All seemed to run well on my laptop(3 ghz|Radeon 9600|2 gb ram|Windows XP). Very impressive. Make sure you send this in for the newsletter once you get closer to release, for I'm sure many more people would love to get their hands on this."

Thanks! I'll definitely send it in. I don't want to have them show it though if that means they wont when I release it... I'll ask when I request a mention. Hmm, that would make every game I've ever posted here have shown up in a newsletter.

Quote: "The demo was awesome! I'm really looking forward to playing the full game. The puzzles were well designed and thought out. I hope there are more gameplay elements other than boxes, such as that spring thing from the credits, or maybe a cannon. lol"

Sorry, no cannon, but the springs are a key element in the rising levels, and in what I mention below. There are also energy beams, which come up a lot in the later levels, rising levels and different modes of play, and there's one huge gameplay element I don't want to mention... people will have to play the game find it.

Quote: "The demo was very nice, I completed the second level by accident(Clever, very clever). I like how it feels much smoother than older versions, the controls make up some of that feeling. I also very much enjoyed the credits, and that cutscene. Well done!!!"

Thanks! I worked very hard on the controls, and I've rearranged the lava level a lot to make sure it worked well.

Quote: "Well, this is perfection.
You have done a wonderful job with the camera since the previous build! It´s easy to see that you´ve worked hard on this game and it´s engine. And I´m glad to see that Blockdude is now animated. Awesome as always, and keep up the good work bizarguy! "

Thanks! I'm glad you like the camera! It was a lot of work to set up. Probably the only thing that was harder was getting the controls right.

Quote: "Isn't this the exact same game you made a while ago?
I played it and it was pretty cool."

No, but it uses the same gameplay element, with a far improved engine and basically far better everything else, in every way. If you haven't downloaded the demo, try it out and you'll see some of the differences.

@ Rami (I'm not going to quote you, because you said so much ), thank you so much for your kind words! What you've described is exactly what I was hoping people would experience. As this is a demo, there is still much I haven't shown fully. The voices are in all the levels but the rising ones, thought they're hard to hear over the rain. I've tried to make the levels require skills learned in previous ones, and from what I've seen it works pretty well. I have seen a number of people beat later levels far easier than I thought they would however, so I'm somewhat worried that the learning curve may be too low for some. The Testers part of the credits is of course unfinished, so I just left the someones in there to fill the blank until I do get the testers. I thought it was funny.
I think you're right about the lava warning text. It was made for the rising levels where that's not a real issue, but I think I'll add a drowning type animation to deal with that. I'm glad you like it so much. One of my goals in game making is to become one of the top DB game makers... I think I still have quite a ways to go, but Adventure 19 I'm hoping will cover a lot of that ground... I feel that I can dream big as long as I'm willing to put in the effort to achieve that dream.

OK! Now for some updates.

First, I've decided to add a final puzzle level, that uses springs in a normal puzzle level. I working out the design, and I personally think it's pretty clever. The camera for it will be tricky though. I've also added an overlay that looks like faint brush strokes. It's unnoticeable unless you look for it, but what it does it make every part of the screen look slightly different. The effect is almost like a shader. I love it, but it's not a massive change. The visuals look exactly the same, but now the screen feels even fuller than before. I've also been working on the sanctuary level, which I really want to get done. It's even cooler than the eye scene, I think.

The main updates though, are not for Dream. I've been working on mouse movement, and have come up with a good system, but it's a far cry from the one I want to achieve for platformers. As it is though, this one works perfectly for adventure like games. It feels good, I think. That doesn't really describe it, but I've been working quite hard on creating comfortable mouse movement. Mouse movement is the first big thing about Adventure 19. Another is that camera which has had a lot of work done on it in Dream.

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2007 00:38
Also applicable for Dream:
Quote: "Warning: Should not be played by pregnant or nursing women due to extreme awesomeness.
"
(from the readme of Oldschool)

Check your mail. Now.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2007 04:00 Edited at: 5th Sep 2007 06:09
Shhh! Don't let any pregnant women see that or they wont play it!

To start off the new page, here's a first shot of the 15th puzzle. The is the 1st version of it, and I personally don't think it's challenging enough yet, though it is very cool.

Edit: ooh, I think I'll make the landscape have a lava pit that the level hangs over in this one, and still keep the snow. that should be cool.

Edit 2: (reposting)

--___DEMO___--

LINK TO DEMO

Enjoy, and please post lots of Feedback.

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2007 04:20
Whoa. Looks like I'll enjoy playing this. You were contemplating releasing this commercially, right? If so, please have an option I can use to buy it . You had me with the intro and front-end - and the puzzles were quite fun too .

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2007 21:48
I'm definitely selling it at this point. I'll be using the money I make from this for adventure 19, which could very well end up being expensive if I do it the way I want, and my current comp will only last me about another year, before I really need to update. How much I make will have a huge effect on my game making in general as well, and how much time I spend on it.

I won't say how much yet as I don't want to decide until I'm in the marketing stage, but I think I'm going to go with something close to $10. I made this last puzzle because I felt the game needed to be longer. I've make the second version of the level, and it's considerable hard now, though I still think the puzzles before it are a bit harder... still lots of work to do.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 22:02
Double post, I know, but it's not my fault.

I've pretty much finished the new level, and I don't think it's hard enough to be the last level. It's very cool, but not overly difficult. Thus, I've decided to make it a secret level. In one of the puzzles there is a hidden path to get to the door (and alternate puzzle solution), and if a player finds this, they can unlock the hidden level. It's very satisfying when you find it.

I've also made it so all parts of the hud disappear when not in use (there are parts of the hud I haven't shown yet...). The major example, is that the health bar only appears after you lose health. It sort of slides down from the top of the screen.

Right now I'm working on the sanctuary level, as well as a comic and two class papers. Here's the comic.

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 22:16 Edited at: 9th Sep 2007 22:17
You should put them into the game as special features. The comics.
Funny as always!

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 10th Sep 2007 09:40
In that last pic, that's metica-mechanica from FLCL! That iron shaped thing. Unless it's by pure coincidence... Say, are you by chance an FLCL fan?

Anyways, this game is looking awsome. I am having a bit of a problem though, it won't run on Vista... Is there anything I can do to help fix this? I've already tried compatibility mode, that didn't work to well... It goes to the loading screen then ends, the system claims there to have been a "Severe Error!".

Cheers,

-naota

DBP, $80. DBP's plugins, $320. Watching DBP Crash, Priceless.
NG Website Aex.Uni forums
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2007 15:48
Well, I run it on Vista, actually.

Are you running it directly from WinRAR/Winzip?

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2007 10:51
No. I extracted it to my desktop.. Though when I downloaded the archive there was no extension, the literal file name was "Dream", with no ".rar" or ".zip" attached, so I attached ".rar". Shouldn't I have?

Cheers,

-naota

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2007 12:11
Yes, you should've. I did that too. Are you running it through the shortcut? Did you try redownloading? Did you eat potato's in the past four hours?

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2007 06:08
Hah, I may be one of the most obsessive FLCL fans in the Americas. I'm totally serious in saying that. I'm obsessed with it in unhealthy proportions.

Er, well it's a zip file, and I've had no problems with extensions... it's titled Drem_Demo.zip or perhaps Dream_Demo[1].zip, there is nothing in it titled "Dream"... If you're referring to the file inside that's titled "Dream Demo" there should be no extension to that. Try not adding any extensions and see how that goes. And the shortcut should work just as well as the file itself. I just downloaded, and they work the same.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2007 08:29 Edited at: 13th Sep 2007 09:15
@Bizar Guy
Might you have a direct link to the demo? I might not have downloaded the correct one...

Yeah, FLCL is awsome! I wish they would make a second season. :/ I really do.. If I had the money, I'd probably fund that.

@the_rami
No, running directly. No. Maaaaaaaaaaybe...

Cheers,

-naota <- FLCL reference too, btw

Edit
Okay, now it says runtime error 10, after extracting it without changing the extension, which there wasn't one. I had to extract with 7-zip.

Alfa x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2007 15:07
Put a .zip extension to the downloaded file. Then extract with windows.
eek
Years of Service
User Offline
FLCL woo

Nice game!
dark donkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks cool, How did you get the cartoonish affest on teh charecter?. Looks real nice.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2007 16:39
This is great man! I love the graphical style, and nice use of the cartoon shader.

Quote: "Looks cool, How did you get the cartoonish affest on teh charecter?. Looks real nice."

im guessing he got it here:could be wrong though.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't think dbc supports shaders, but I could be wrong.

Your about to get pwned.
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Textures do all of this you just have to line the details and you're done.

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 00:10
I think it's just manual texturing indeed. Quite amazingly done.

Your mod has been erased by a signature because it was larger than 600x120.
Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 01:43 Edited at: 21st Sep 2007 01:44
I thought it was an object, duplicated, inverted, scaled slightly, and colored black (or color of outline)...

common people are walking in line.

Mitsu Fly Ride.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 04:26
DBC doesn't support shaders.

The outlines aren't part of the texture, but an inverted version of the model textured black (like open_Froz said). I'm pretty sure Ultimate Spider-man does it that way as well. I got the idea from toying around with 3d canvas.

In fact, everything that even begins to resemble a shader here is just one illusion or another.

I don't have an update to post here (I've been busy drawing, really busy), but I'm saying I will soon. Very soon if I can help it.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 22:56 Edited at: 29th Sep 2007 00:20
Alright, update.

That's the outside of the sanctuary level. The tower has a huge inside like a chapel, which I'll show when I've finished modeling it. I've also programmed the outdoor sequences that go with this level.

Edit: I had a lot of fun making this, and I really like the way it feels. I may do a grid based adventure game using this type of camera and the Dream engine as a base. It feels really retro and fresh at the same time. I like it. If I do, I'd do it in place of restarting old school right after dream. I'm not sure how long I would make it, but now that I think about it, I really should get some adventure game making experience down before I start Adventure 19. I also know how to make it look absolutely amazing (I've pretty much figured out all the cartoony tricks for DBC... Dream does not represent the best I could do with it by any means).

tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2007 04:30
It's amazing how you can make cartoony things look totally surreal and gripping at the same time. Grid based adventure? Is that like Final Fantasy Tactics/Fire Emblem or more like the walking system from Pokemon?

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Have you ever tried to simulate bloom? That would make this game awesomer than it already is.

Your about to get pwned.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2007 21:41 Edited at: 29th Sep 2007 23:52
And here's the inside

This doesn't show the full inside, but the camera moves a bit in it and it's hard to catch the feel of the building without a vid. I might do that when I finish the sanctuary, which wont be until I make it fully dynamic, as in it changes with the events of the story... Maybe I'll even take a pic of the sanctuary in a different state... maybe.

Edit: there's something missing from this screenshot that I forgot to mention, like the 5 keys that are in there.

@tha_rami, more like the walking system from Pokemon, I think. Basically the same movement as in this game, only in a free roaming environment. There would be items that you would use like in Zelda to solve puzzles. I already figured out a really good control scheme.... it wasn't hard at all. It will be really cool if I do it right. Also I'd already have a good deal of the game polish down. It's be a smoother transition to more open games like Adventure 19 I'm guessing. I'm still not sure, I just really like the idea right now.

@fxgamer, in what way? I've simulated bloom in a few places with ghosted plains, but not many, and I've stayed away from blooming textures as it would look repetitive and ugly. If you know of a good way to simulate full bloom, tell me and I'll try it out. It can't involve changing the lighting though. That's where the cartoonyness comes from. It would be easier in set environments. For instance, if I do make this grid based adventure game, it would be a lot easier to simulate bloom.

I've thought of a few way to do it just now, but it's too much work to add to Dream at this point. I can do it in my next game.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2007 00:02 Edited at: 30th Sep 2007 00:06
It depends on the way you do it, by using a textured plain you have to rotate it with the camera, and scale it with the object. If done right it doesn't look to bad, take this pic for example.

Edit: By the way, nice screens. Hope to see more.

Your about to get pwned.
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2007 04:02
Quote: "@tha_rami, more like the walking system from Pokemon, I think. Basically the same movement as in this game, only in a free roaming environment. There would be items that you would use like in Zelda to solve puzzles. I already figured out a really good control scheme.... it wasn't hard at all. It will be really cool if I do it right. Also I'd already have a good deal of the game polish down. "

Knowing you, you'll do it right .

Quote: "It's be a smoother transition to more open games like Adventure 19 I'm guessing. I'm still not sure, I just really like the idea right now."

You'll keep me curious about Adventure 19, with all your hints at it in your games, until I go nuts, won't you?

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
aluseus GOD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2007 16:51
Hey, Bizar Guy.

Can you PLEASE not sell it? I loved blockverse(But i got stuck on Final Frontier) and I CANT pay anything for dream even if I wanted to. I dont have any sort of way to get money besides picking it up from the street.

Your signature has been deleted by a moderator because this joke is getting old.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2007 00:06
@fxgamer, yeah, that's how I'm doing it where I am (only I'm trying to make it almost unnoticeable). If I make the grid adventure, the camera will be set in most cases, so faking bloom will be pretty easy.

@tha_rami, don't go nuts! I imagine it must hurt something awful. I'm hoping that my hyping thing will get more interests for when I finally post it.

@aluseus g-d, Sorry, but I'm selling it. In fact the amount of time I spend programming my next games will be highly dependant on how well this game sells. The simple fact is that I'm in college as an art major, and I'll only have time to program if it turns into a source of income. It doesn't have to be much, but it has to at least start to counter what I spend. This is NOT my field of study, it's a hobby. There will be a demo including the first five levels, but I can't make it free at this point.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
I thought you were going to post a video with the new level selection system? I'm anxious to see it.

Your about to get pwned.
Alfa x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2007 01:15
@ Bizar: There is nothing wrong in selling it. Of course we expect better quality.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 19:14:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 19:14:54