Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Project Luna - Updates

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2006 12:24 Edited at: 15th Jul 2006 18:20
I agree. Although 3 is technically a hybrid side-game in my opinion, I still feel it deserves it's title as "3". CODE: Veronica, on the other hand, is more than deserving of the title Resident Evil 4 as it's quite possibly the most in-tied sequel of the entire series.
Resident Evil 4, the "real" RE4, doesn't deserve to be called RE. Moreover, it certainly doesn't deserve to be a main game. It's good, just not RE.

Anyway, this isn't the RE board, so back on topic--I'm actually getting somewhere in the re-re-re-re-remake of level 2! I'm hoping to have a little video sometime soon, which will showcase the new enemy/ies.

EDIT: Just thought I'd say that I finally realise that the Storyzone bug (crashing when a storyzone is used in a second level) will totally affect Project Luna in a way I frankly don't want. So here's my plan:
The Director's Cut idea is still in the possibility phase, but I've come up with a new idea for the electronic distribution.

Quasi-Episodic Content.

Basically, the idea would be that Project Luna is released in Eight "Episodes". Each of these episodes is released in the way they are now--only at the end of each episode, you are given the password to the next as soon as it is released. This way, you can only access, let's say, episode 5, if you've completed or know the password to episode 4. Catch my drift?
Again, this is still an idea. If I choose to do it though, it will mean that you'll basically get the game quicker. Level 2, when released, will use a password protected .exe--but to make it fair, I would give out this password on the forums, because it was not included in the original.
So, I'm not totally sure yet. Alternate to the above method, I think I might make it so that these first few levels, probably 1-3 or 4, are more like "betas". Once I finish said levels, I would not release 5, 6, 7 or 8 until they are all done--at which point I would release the links to all "finished" levels, passwords and all.
Am I making any sense? I hope I am. Basically, I need to take something like this on board because I rely on cutscenes in later levels and I can't live without them.

I really need as much feedback for this matter as possible. Thanks.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2006 16:40
Password system sounds good.

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 02:56 Edited at: 20th Jul 2006 02:59
That's good to know, Nigezu.

Well, production of 'Episode' II is coming to a close, and I only really have one more section to create before I can release it. Of course, I'll need to do some necessary refining and creation of some new title pages and such, but I felt that some promotional screenshots were in order! Similarly to the Episode I screenshots, these screenshots are not meant to be taken in a sense of wanting to show the innards of the level--that's what the trailer was supposed to do. Instead, both of these screenshots are meant to give you an idea of the area/s you'll be passing throughout Granweld Warehouse (which is the setting). I admit that the .JPGs are rather large (200-300kb), but that was so that I could bring the most detail to the shots. So anyway, I'll bring you Promotional Screenshot #1:

Granweld Warehouse

This shot is basically of the main warehousing section of the level. Basically, this part of the level involves two areas like the one above, and several smaller areas that tie them together.

And now, Promotional Screenshot #2:

The Catacombs

This is by far the best part of the level: The Catacombs. Believe me, guys, this is the pinaccle. Although the shot is subtle, I trust you see the foreboding figure just out of view. This area will make you hurry, rush, and run all you can. And even though you'll be there no longer than two minutes (ehem... hint, hint), I can tell you now that these two minutes will be very good.

And there you have it. Again, these arn't meant to show masses of the level or to show off my level design. They're simply meant to give you an idea of what Granweld will be like. You may also notice the hidden figure in both shots--one more obvious than the other--I call him 'Bob' .

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 11:55
Creepy screenies.

PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2006 11:00
so when is teh demo going to be realesed (the one where you an actually see )

forums just asploded

LOL..... my sig sucked so I DELETED IT!!!! =D
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2006 14:27 Edited at: 30th Jul 2006 10:41
Heh--did you try my advice on pressing "< or >" in the old demo? Like I said, it still works, in any compiled game.

Anyway, I'm trying all I can. The major problem I'm having is building the catacombs--making something disappear on cue is much harder than first anticipated. Anyway, I'll keep working on it.

EDIT: Guess what? Well, I opened up my latest FPM of level 2, and BLAM! The FPM Files is Corrupt. Luckily, though, learning from last time, I created several backups. The newest one is a little while back, but nothing to cry over.

Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 07:12
Quote: "Guessc what? Well, I opened up my latest FPM of level 2, and BLAM! The FPM Files is Corrupt."

If this keeps happening, you'll never finish!

lol, Just kidding, you're doing a good job!

Don't mess with Texas!
...Internet? What the hell is that!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 08:57
Maybe you should go from level one to level three and skip level two...
Gotta give you an A in persistance,Jiffy.
Keep up the good work.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 10:42
Thanks, Paper Assasin and FredP.

Even with the fact that I have a backup, it is a tad bit annoying. I might actually take your advice, Fred, and get going on Level 3. After all, the Catacombs have been annoying me (some scripting issues with the Illusions), so I might just do that.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 22:14
I have had to go back on a number of occassions and redo or totally scrap something so I know how you feel.
I am sure when you get done with this it will be worth all of the work you are putting into it.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2006 05:58
Fred,

Thanks for the comments. I like to know that people believe that Project Luna will, in time, mould into a great FPSC game; I sure hope that’ll be the case! Level three is quite an interesting level; although level four has me more excited (due to the huge implications it uncovers), level three is a blend of old and new, of conspiracy and scares, and, to me, it just makes sense. You’ll find that level three is quite similar to V1’s level six, which was previously unreleased. Until very soon.

Oops.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2006 16:19 Edited at: 5th Aug 2006 16:20
Well, even though I could have edited my above post, by now you should all know that I live by the philosophy that if new content is involved and at least a day has passed, then a double post isn't really a "newbie-ish" thing and instead an update on progress.

So anyway, here's the news.

Level three is officially under development! Of course, why make a double post for just that information? Well, that isn't all. I've put together a nice production shot for the level! Although the room in question isn't fully complete, it is very close to being so and therefore is worth a show. You can find it here:

First Church of Elmond

And no, there are no hidden zombies in this shot. Or are there?

Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 07:47
Quote: "And no, there are no hidden zombies in this shot. Or are there?"

I didn't find any. Or did I?

Don't mess with Texas!
...Internet? What the hell is that!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 12:55
Heh.

Anyway, Episode III (or level three, if you prefer) is going well. This episode/level is based more around traps and lateral puzzles than anything else, but there's a dash of action and a fair amount of scares thrown in to even things out.

Also, I'm thinking about making a 'Blog to regularly update for the progress on PL. Is it worth it?

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 13:17
hay jiffy with project luna what did you use to make the menu and the text of the loading screen also that thing before you go to the menu i only played the demo but it looks exiting unlike my game.

J.Samson
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 13:26 Edited at: 6th Aug 2006 13:27
Jonathon,

All of the media for the menus and loading screens was created in trusty Photoshop 6.

The "pre-game menu" was created with FPSPack. It's a breeze to use.

Oh, and thanks for the comment .

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 01:32 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 11:40
is menu monster good at all or is it harder?i like the demo i can't wait till it comes out i might buy it if you sell it

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mainwg9.png
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 08:37
Menu Monster? I don't really know, since I never got around to using it. I'm fairly sure it uses simple scripting though.

And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. As I've said before, Project Luna will always be free. I bought FPSC with no intention to make money, and that's how I want it to stay. Plus, chances are that I'd lose more money hosting the website (if I ever planned on selling anything, I couldn't bear using Freewebs) than I made actually selling the game!

But there you go.

Anyway, Episode III is coming along nicely enough and I plan on (slowly) working through the remainder of Episode II at the same time.

Also, I think I might make some extra tweaks in Epsiode I and actually release the official episode soon, password for Episode II and all!

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 09:43 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 09:44
also i like how you have that cool project luna picture on your post how did you get also with project luna how many levels does it it have and what are the min riqurements?

J.Samson
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 10:06 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 15:35
The minimum requirements are exactly the same as FPSC's, naturally. Here they are, for reference:

Quote: "
* Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional
* Pentium III 1Ghz (or equivalent)
* 512MB RAM
* 800-900MB, depending on the end size of all episodes (around 120MB per episode)
* DirectX 9.0c+
* DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card
* DirectX 9.0 compatible Mouse and Keyboard
* DirectX 9.0 compatible Video Card (3D Hardware Accelerated) with at least 64MB of memory."

As for my signature, I simply made the image itself in Photoshop, uploaded it and used the tags shown here:

Doing that makes the image show up after each of my posts.

How many levels? Well, it's still quite undecided. From the production plans I've drawn up, though, the game will be in eight "Episodes"--aka levels--each a seperate download therefore allowing me to freely use passwords and as many Story Zones as necessary. Episodic content was, as previously mentioned, the best choice considering the fact that Project Luna relies heavily on storytelling techniques that are both in and outside cutscenes, and it was just too hard to give up cutscenes for the sake of a single .exe (plus, seperate .exes allow for passwords). In total, all of the Episodes should total to 800-900MB; although it's rather large, the seperation given between the release of the Episodes makes the individual 100-120MB downloads much less painful.

Eight Episodes may not sound like much, but that's all that is really permitted for the story to flow with continuity and not be repetitive. Being a writer, my aim with Project Luna was set a story as well as gameplay, and I wanted it to make sense (I'm also making it into a personal novella, but that's a different subject).

On a totally different matter, I am going to revert on what I said a while ago about giving out the password freely to Episode II. Episode I is going to be tweaked heavily enough to (hopefully) warrant another playthrough and the inclusion of some new and changed files means that there's more (important) story to be told. Maybe if you e-mail me after its released, I'll give you the password, but I'm not guarrenteeing anything.

Either way, we'll see .

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 13:52
Hi jiffy how did you get in your game but those files like when you look at that file a pice of writing comes up thats looks cool and intresting.

its only $1.95
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 15:27
The files? They were, along with most, if not all of the custom media in the game, made in Photoshop. All I did was modify the Image script available on these forums slightly to tailor my needs.

Thanks for commenting on it--I like to know that some people (well, everyone who's commented on it has been positive) actually bother to read them, as they're the frontrunner in the telling of the story.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Check out ya game today and looks a good game the only problem was its a tad to dark at the start but a very good game.

Keep up the good work.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 06:02
S4Real,

Thanks for the comments. The beginning could be considered dark, although as I’ve said before you can still use the “< and >” keys to alter darkness if necessary. Just don’t make it too light ! Episode III is, again, going well. I’m working with a certain friend at the moment to get some exciting new things (I won’t specify) into the Episode, as well as the game itself. If all goes well (i.e. no corruption issues), then it should turn out to be one heck on an episode.

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 08:43
i got to jiffy that is my faviorite fps game its proffesnally made and its intressing and fun maybe we should make a game together.

its only $1.95
danielp
User Banned
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 10:21 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 10:25
Jiffy, I'd like to say that I haven't been following your games progress and this is the first time I have been to this part of the forums in a while - but I downloaded your latest video and I thought it was great.

The way the music and images were put together was really well done and the text was good to. The graphics of the game in the video aren't the best I've seen but the way you put everything together made it really interesting and I'm going to download your demo now.

I'd just like to say I think you've done a great job on the video!

danielp

[EDIT]Woah, 122MB - that's one helleva huge demo. Lucky I got broadband [/EDIT]

danielp
Email - thegamecreators@danielp.e4ward.com
My Specs - 2047MB RAM | P4 3.4GHz | XP 5.1.2600 SP2 | GeForce 6800 256MB | Dell 230310 1600x1200 34x27cm
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 10:33 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 10:35
Jonathon, thanks! Working on a project with you might be interesting, but I'd prefer to finish this project first as I prefer to only be involved in a single project at any given time.

Daniel, thanks! The video you downloaded is something I personally ended up being really happy with; although it's fairly simple, I think it portrays the game nicely and in a fitting way.

Personally, one criticism I have for myself is that I look back on things and think that I've progressed to much and need to go back and rechange things--it's probably why I have 4 official versions! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the demo Daniel. As I've briefly mentioned before, I'd really like to get to work on releasing the Official Episode I, so that the episodic format really gets into full swing. It will, as mentioned previously, contain the password required for access to Episode II.

EDIT: Yes, Daniel, 122MB is rather hefty. I suppose that, truly, it's the major drawback to FPSC--but then, when you contemplate it, there's a heck of a lot of textures, models, scripts, and the engine that need to be packed in--and although it's shorter than AAA game demos, a single glance at XBOX Live Marketplace game demos shows that it really isn't that big (500MB for a demo? Sheesh!).

danielp
User Banned
Posted: 9th Aug 2006 07:39
Jiffy, yeah 122MB isn't too bad considering the Dead Rising demo on XBL I'm downloading just turned out to be over a gig.

I installed the game fine, clicked run and the menu screen popped up. Great dramatic music, works well for both the video and menu.

I click execute program in the menu (I think that's what it said) and it took me to the loading screen. This is where my problems start. The loading bar gets half way across in about 20 seconds and then nothing. So I wait for a minute - doesn't move at all. 5 minutes later it picks up and finally loads.

Anything more than 1 minute is considered ages for a loading time on the computer I'm running, but It's probably not your fault - could FPSC have anything to do with it . My PC specs are on the bottom of this post, I figure they should easily be enough.

But once the game loads and after the intro movie (nice touch!) I am presented with.... A Black Screen! Or at least it appears that way until I took closer - yes I can make out the faint outline of a wall, just. I blindly move around a bit then I come across the light just up those stairs. Finally I can see again, but it doesn't last long.

I go back to the bottom of the stairs and into the door on the left (well, my right because I came from the stairs) and I hear footsteps. Damn something's coming, I gotta get outta here! Then out of the room walks a zombie and it's coming straight for me. Naturally, I ran away from it like a scared duck. I tried shooting it but no matter how much I clicked the mouse button nothing happened, I must be missing something here .

So I run behind the zombie into the room he just came from, and the wonderful little prompt lets me know that I can use enter to activate the door. Hell Yeah! I locked that sucker out and went to cower in the corner of the room. But the zombie didn't seem to realize the door was closed and he just kept ramming into it like he didn't know it was there. Is this intentional? I figured zombies were going to be stupid, being dead and all.

I'm stuck in the dark and can't figure out for the life of me how to use this gun (do I even have a gun). Any tips guys? Is there a way to increase the brightness because I honestly can't see where I'm going, even with all the curtains and doors closed. Also, how do I kill those zombies - because I know they're just waiting for me to put them out of their misery.

Good game so far Jiffy, just that damn load time and those two other problems mentioned above. Any ideas?

danielp

danielp
Email - thegamecreators@danielp.e4ward.com
My Specs - 2047MB RAM | P4 3.4GHz | XP 5.1.2600 SP2 | GeForce 6800 256MB | Dell 230310 1600x1200 34x27cm
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2006 07:46
If you are going to make or play FPSC games you might as well get used to long loading times.It's just part of the engine.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2006 08:40 Edited at: 15th Aug 2006 10:19
Fred's right, loading times are really just FPSC's forte. Not much can be done.

Secondly is your lighting problem. I honestly don't know how many times I have to tell people, but no one ever seems to notice the fact that I've said "use the '< and >' keys to fix the lighting bug" just about 73 million times. Of course, this isn't really your fault; 10 pages is way too much to read through. But either way, use those two keys to get it so that you can see at moderate ambience. The reason for this bug is that I seem to have a super-mega-overly bright monitor, so everything is always visible to me at that setting.

As far as the "how the heck do I shoot?" question, I'll go right out and say that you don't start with a gun. You need to find it. At an actually reasonable ambience, this shouldn't be too difficult, it just takes a bit of searching. The gun can be found on the floor in the study underneath the stairs. This position has been changed in the official Episode I for ease, naturally.

EDIT: 9000 views! Yay!

EDIT II: Just as a bit of info, I am considering phasing out the "HL2 Zombie" altogether. As great as it is, I feel that it simply isn't a good idea because the model is used way too much in FPSC games today. Not a bad thing, I just want PL to be a bit seperated from the rest of the bunch. Of course, I may not if it's ill recieved by you guys (I mean, the type of zombie is more often than not a story mechanic anyway and rarely seen), but we'll just have to see how that pans out.

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 14:19
It would be good idea to take out HL2 zombie.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 14:55 Edited at: 16th Aug 2006 01:23
Thanks for the feedback, Nigezu.

Well, the official Episode I is nearing completion. I've altered enough thing to warrant a second playthrough as far as I'm concerned, but we'll have to see.

Either way, it should be out within the next week, but don't be marking your calendars just yet.

EDIT: Off-topic, but it is so good to see the banners finally in rotation again!

PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 01:56
uhm... bump?

LOL..... my sig sucked so I DELETED IT!!!! =D
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@jiffy:

Y dont you put the "use the '< and >' keys to fix the lighting bug on the main menu so people will know this and stop asking lol.

I also think it would be a good idea to get rid of the hl2 zombies
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 05:43
If people read the manual or at least one of the 100 posts that discuss those keys they would already know how to adjust the screen brightness.
I like that HL2 zombie and as long as it is used for noncommercial use it is okay.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 12:56
Okay, thanks for the mixed feedback.

Personally, I think I'll leave it in for the moment. This is simply because they are referenced in a particular document that I feel I want to keep in (in Episode I), and also because only two types isn't enough in my opinion and I don't have the time just yet to retexture the Psionic zombie.

Episode I is going to be delayed a little for some speed optimization--because of a cutscene trigger issue, the only way my new idea will make sense is if the "fadecorpse.fpi" actually fades, and therefore I'll need shaders--hopefully not an issue but if it is I'll be glad to upload two versions--just remember that this particular part I'm hinting on will look totally stupid .

phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
wow quite the demo, really great atmosphere. and some heart thumping moments lol. I choose the wrong elevator

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 09:07 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2006 10:21
Thanks, Phil. The elevator puzzle is something that I find gets a few people stumped, and you could even say that I'm flattered that anyone managed to choose the wrong choice; I suppose I'm witty after all .

Episode I is so close to completion I can almost smell it. All that really needs to be done is some enemy position changes, the Episode II password HUD and the all-new title screen. I sort of also want to add in an extra puzzle but I might incorporate that into Episode II.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 14:14
Looking sweet Jiffy. Keep up the good work

ps- I want to make a signature in adobe, but i want to know, How did you get that style of writing and that background.

Cheers Josh

ZOMBIES!!! coming 2006!!!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 15:36 Edited at: 25th Aug 2006 15:40
CoZ, by Adobe I presume you mean Photoshop? If so, making a signature like mine is incredibly easy and only uses Blending Options.

The font I used in my signature is "Adler", you can find it in numerous places on the internet but the first place that comes to mind is 1001 fonts.

Basically, everything else is simplistic. First, just draw up quite a few straight (and preferably fairly thick) lines on a different layer to both the background and the writing. This will naturally be the background. Now, right click on the layer and select "Blending Options". Now, all you need to do is make the layer slightly transparent, and then select "Outer Glow". Choose the color for the glow that you wish and tone it up/down as necessary.

Do the same for the writing (generally without the transparency) and you're done!

On another note, I'm considering taking the same route as you, CoZ, and am asking for two people to take a look at the designed atmosphere of Episode III (that's right, Episode III) by doing some minor testing of the level. This again is only atmosphere-based and will not contain any enemies to speak of. The test level will be very short but is basically going to be a sort of interactive setting to portray what the final version will look like--I basically want to know how the design works out, and if people have slowed framerates from all those chairs . Also, if those two wish, they can also do some testing for Episode I (the official version) and Episode II when it's near completion, but this isn't necessary.

Since CoZ is allowing me to do a similar thing with Zombies I'll let him do it if he wants and not be part of the two, but that's up to him.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 16:54 Edited at: 25th Aug 2006 17:00
I would love to test the level out

EDIT- Jiffy, when you post the test level, it would be ideal if you could upload it by about the beginning of next week due to i will be at a relitives who has broardband until next friday, then i will beable to download the game and test it there. I ask of this due to it will be hard to download it at any other time due to me ahving dial up.

Thanks a million. Look forward to testing your game

Josh

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 17:16
CoZ, that's great to hear . I'll definetely have it uploaded before next Friday, and fairly sure I'll be able to get it by the beginning of next week. Chances are I'll have it ready in a day or two .

Well, two more "testers" necessary. Like I said before the level will be relatively short but again it is meant to be testing the layout and atmosphere of the level as opposed to the level's length and/or enemy placement (remember that there will be no enemies and the actual level design is far from finished). Question is, would you rather have all doors unlocked so you can quickly go through the areas or would you rather have me keep the keys in?

Either way, I'll e-mail the private link (I don't want the test going public because the actual design of the level is something I want to keep quiet) to CoZ and two other potential testers when those two have asked to test... if that makes any sense .

Anyway, attached is a fairly simple shot of the main church. It's basically the same as the production shot only with worse compression and a different angle .

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 17:21
Just another picture (I know, weird. Normally I hate screenshots if they arn't production shots!). I suppose I'm just in a screenshoty mood because there are a few things at least "sort of" worth taking screenshots of.

This is a screenshot of the Dining Room and although it has little use in the picture, it actually plays a considerably important role considering how "random" it is.

Oh, and this one also has shoddy Paint compression .

Attachments

Login to view attachments
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 20:30
lookin SWEET!!

oh jiffy, make sure you email the link to squashwhizz@aol.com{it's under my email tab), NOT My MSN/hotmail address because i hate hotmail.

cheers. Looking forward to testing.

Josh

ps- I shall email you the private link sometime,sunday,maybe even saturday. If not you will get the link sometime at the beginning, or over the next week

pps- Your game looks freaky, so i have got a change of clothes ready

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 22:58
could i test please dunno if youd let me though pleassssssse it looks very good

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 07:34
CoZ, thanks . The atmospherical demo itself should be much better, especially that room as it flickers and, as far as I'm concerned, is awesome . Oh, and I hate Hotmail too so don't worry, I was going to send it to your AOL address anyway.

Connor, sure you can test it!

Okay, so now I'm looking for one more person willing to give this test a shot.

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 14:01
so do i have to send you an email cus i dont have aol i have hotmail ???

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 17:29
Connor, that won't be necessary. I can easily send you the link via an e-mail through your Hotmail account, I just meant that I don't really like using Hotmail all that often.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 20:12
I am uploading now. I will post the link later

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 20:42
ohh thanks i didnt understand

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:56:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:56:20