Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Pirates..well idk

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2005 03:02
yeah, youll be able to talk on a variety of topics, and they will talk to you first before you talk to them at times, if they need to. We'll try to get them as smart as we can . They should have different strategies and stuff too.

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2005 17:20
has any of you played 'wizardry 8'?

thats one wicked game. the talk system is really great because you can chat with the NPC's, i mean really chat. write a word on your keyboard and it will answer! that is so cool. but would be really hard to accomplish.

darn.. next thing i know Gil probably wants me to write this kind of talksystem

webpage is finally working... 50%
STALKER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2005 18:00
Hey I like wizardy. I have Wiz 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant. It is the coolest. Ive looked around, bt its too late to find a new copy anywhere. Too bad as I was looking forward to playing it...

>>>>>>>>>>>MIRAGE STUDIOS<<<<<<<<<<<
>>MEDIEVAL CARNIVAL<->GLADIATOR ARENA<<
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2005 02:25
never played "Wizard 8", hehe, is it 3D?

Quote: "thats one wicked game. the talk system is really great because you can chat with the NPC's, i mean really chat. write a word on your keyboard and it will answer! that is so cool. but would be really hard to accomplish."

yeah, i actually thought about doing that, but then decided itd be to complicated, lol.

Quote: "darn.. next thing i know Gil probably wants me to write this kind of talksystem"

Dont worry, i think ill just stick to the awesome one uve already made, and ill be happy with them talking to u first and a lot of topics .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2005 06:19
@ Gil, you start at the American revolution, the thing that made you guys into Americans, man thanks to that we had to dump our criminals in Australia, then they invented large prisons

Anyway gil, you study American history so you don't have to do much (Nah jus kiddin) My topics in my History course were
Crime and Punishment and Protest
Vietnam (Can you believe how well guerrilla warefare works, they took down the french easily before the US army and government poked their noses in)
Gemany, Weimar Government, Hyperinflation and Nazi rule
And Jack the bloody ripper.

So theres nothing to get excited about in English history lol

And todays history exam had nothing to do on that, it was a whole 1h45minute of the pilgrimage of Grace, woo bloody hoo lol, and I bothered to revise the whole crime and punishment and protest stuff from the period 1500ad - today, and all I got was the effing pilgrimage, which we studied before the exams in lesson and watched a movie on (Starring Sean Bean as Robert Aske ) ahhh laa deee daaaa!!

Physics tomorrow, last exam yey!

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2005 11:40
Quote: "@ Gil, you start at the American revolution, the thing that made you guys into Americans, man thanks to that we had to dump our criminals in Australia, then they invented large prisons
"

lol, yeah, but Australia turned out pretty good . I would think English history would be more interesting cause uve got the mideval stuff like crusades, sieges, castles, then u have the renaissance and then the caribbean, my fav time period .

STALKER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2005 13:34
Yes. We are not ALL criminals (swipes Gils wallet), only some of us(takes all cards and money and replaces wattet)....heh

>>>>>>>>>>>MIRAGE STUDIOS<<<<<<<<<<<
>>MEDIEVAL CARNIVAL<->GLADIATOR ARENA<<
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2005 00:28
norwegian history is teh bezt!

anyway, in history class (last time i was in one was 2 years ago ) we learned about american revolution or something.. i really dont remember, and history isn't my favorite topic

school ended to day (wohoo!!) this means im out of school for good. jikes, i guess im not ready for the 'grown up' life yet but what can i do.. i think i did fairley well this year: my average grade was 4.3

6 is the best and darn impossible to accomplish, 0 is failed.
so i did really good i think one of the best in my class

webpage is finally working.. sort of
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2005 02:40 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2005 02:45
Quote: "anyway, in history class (last time i was in one was 2 years ago ) we learned about american revolution or something.. i really dont remember, and history isn't my favorite topic
"

hehe, history is probably my fav subject, if ur on the topic of wars and conflicts, hehe, thats why im so into history movies like "The Patriot" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" and i really want to see that new movie called "The New World" coming out in November 2004, its like a dramatized, non-animated, more mature "Pocahantos" (sorry on the spelling), but it looks like its gonna be awesome, hehe.

Quote: "school ended to day (wohoo!!) this means im out of school for good. jikes, i guess im not ready for the 'grown up' life yet but what can i do.. i think i did fairley well this year: my average grade was 4.3

6 is the best and darn impossible to accomplish, 0 is failed.
so i did really good i think one of the best in my class
"

cool! so i guess ur graduating...where r u gonna go to college? Good grade point average, here its 5 is 100%, 4 is 90%, 3 is 80%, and 0% is failing...i think. I think i have something like a 3.8, so i guess i did ok, considering i was in all honors classes i could be in...next year 6 out of my 7 classes will be honors, lol! Im in for a lot of work!
Off topic, but it just came to my mind, @Lukas W: do you watch movies made in America, such as "Pirates of the Caribbean" in English, or Norwegian? And if its in Norwegian is it in subtitles or do they do that wierd thing where they replace the characters voices with the language its being translated into and then someone will say something like "How are you doing?" in English, and then itll be shorter in another language, so there lips are moving for longer than the words are said, lol, its hilarious. IDK why i was wondering that, lol.

Quote: "Yes. We are not ALL criminals (swipes Gils wallet), only some of us(takes all cards and money and replaces wattet)....heh"

lol

Well, im going to play the emergency 3 demo in german again, lol, even though i cant understand a single word of it . I still cant figure out why the car keeps blowing up when i get it in the tow truck, lol.

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2005 06:23
i think these are the actual grades
6 - 100% - A+
5 - 90% - A
4 - 75% - B
3 - 50% - C
2 - 25% - D
1 - 10%
0 - 0% - F

im not sure thouhg

yeah i watch movies all the time, but here in norway, they dont make subtitles or translate it to norwegian.. they remake the whole movie

heh, lol no im joking.

i always watch movies with no subtitles, or with english subtitles.
but then again, the VHS movies/ Cinema movies are always with norwegian subtitles

damn.. i just got a new mouse today, an optical mouse.. ive used it for 8 hours, and now it wont respond its a logitech though so it should work longer than eight hours??

to teach you some norwegian; 'How are you?' would be 'Hvordan har du det?'
'how' = 'hvordan' (obviousley)
'are' = 'er' but in this sentence it can also mean 'har'
'you' = 'du'
the 'det' is almost the same as 'the' in english. but its kind of hard to explain how and when to use it.. it should just be there as far as i know

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2005 08:29
Well yeah, history in england is quite interesting, thats why I chose it over geography and RE (although RE is my strongest subject, which I'm doing as AS/A2's for the next 2 years)

Well you learn about a lot of politics too, I mean I managed to compare Hitlers politics to George W. Bush's politics, they are very similar, sure GWB isn't prejudiced against Jews and Gypsies (Notice I missed out Gay's and Communists )

You should see if you can study it if your that interested.

England has an interesting History, US and Australia have had a late history, Norway, not a clue.

But the best history I would say would be of Japan, Hence 'Seppuku' Geijutsu.

Lukas, I understand the use of 'det', because in japanese 'desu' is used in a similar way for the, is, are etc.

Norwegian sounds nice, assuming I read the prnounciation right, do you pronunce v's like f's or just plane v's?

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2005 14:40
Quote: "i think these are the actual grades
6 - 100% - A+
5 - 90% - A
4 - 75% - B
3 - 50% - C
2 - 25% - D
1 - 10%
0 - 0% - F"

ours is
5-100%-A+
4-90%-A
3-80%-B
2-70%-C
1-69% and below-F

Quote: "to teach you some norwegian; 'How are you?' would be 'Hvordan har du det?'
'how' = 'hvordan' (obviousley)
'are' = 'er' but in this sentence it can also mean 'har'
'you' = 'du'
the 'det' is almost the same as 'the' in english. but its kind of hard to explain how and when to use it.. it should just be there as far as i know
"

hehe, cool, i dont really get how to pronounce things with consanants like H and V together though, is it like "huv" or "v" or "huf"? Lol, well i cant really teach u english, lol, u know it all . How do u know so much, lol? U seem to even know slang and stuff, hehe, only other language i know is spanish, and i cant speak it fluently, i could probably just get the point across, hehe.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 01:53
well we could teach Japanese

Konnichi wa, genki desu ka?

Watashi wa baka desu ka?

Hai? Baka desu

Omae yo! Watashi wa anata ga tokui desu.

I'll have to censor the translation

Hello, how are you?
Am I a moron?
Yes? A moron
F you! I hate you

lol

or Chinese (mandarin)
Wo sang li hei sohi

I believe you are stupid (Man having chinese friends comes in handy lol)

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 03:15 Edited at: 24th Jun 2005 03:17
lol, heres some spanish, although i would guess u might already know it, hehe.

Hola, quieres un hamberguesa? No? Pues, tu eres stupido, no me gusta tu nada, porque no te gusta hamberguesas. No necisito ir al esecuela ahora porque esta la verano!

Translation:
Hi, do you want a hamburger? no? well, u are stupid, i dont like u at all, because u dont like hamburgers. I dont need to go to school now because it is the summer!

Its easy .

Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 05:14 Edited at: 24th Jun 2005 05:15
Oops double post.

Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Me gusta espanol y la video juegho El Pirates De Port Royale.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 05:25
Quote: "Me gusta espanol y la video juegho El Pirates De Port Royale. "

Gracias , la videojuego de tu es bien tambien . Sabes mucho espanol? Solo tengo uno ano de espanol en escuela, pero en la grado despues este verano, voy sacar espanol dos . (Lo siento para mis gramatica, pero yo no se muy mucho espanol ).

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 05:44
lol, i dont know much really.. i forget more than i learn

japanese is cool, some dude from my class tried to learn japanese he failed though, or he gave up.

'hv', in norwegian, is just 'v'. 'r', is 'rrrr' not 'ar'
well.. im not going to try to write the actual pronouncements..

anyway i have to go now

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 08:41
Quit Japanese, japanese is easy, I think of it as german, because the grammer is similar, its like I think of Mandarin as english because of the grammer

Li hei sohi
you are stupid

Ich habe zu deine hause gegangen ( I went to your house )

Watashi was anata no ie ikimashi+a

Watashi = Ich
anata no = diene
ie = hause
ikimashi+a = gegangen

+ = t, because the forum thought the japanese word contained bad language

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 09:55
wo0oh! its 2 in the morning

lol at +

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2005 11:29
lol, i was gonna say isnt it really late there? hehe.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2005 12:14
any of you guys like Harry Potter? If you do, in fact even if you dont...check these out-http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=47378&page=1&pp=40...they look professional! HOW THE HECK DO PEOPLE DRAW, MUCH LESS, PAINT LIKE THAT!!!!

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2005 23:17 Edited at: 25th Jun 2005 23:18
wow, that is amazing.

but i know of one who can beat that; my norwegian friend and member of this forum: JonnyHr hehe, im joking.. but i think those guys will get some competition when hes around, he has spesialized himelf in Concept Art drawing

edit,
doh. i just remembered his name is not JonnyHr anymore.. its Jonny Ree

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2005 07:36
Yeah. Johnny Ree is great.

[url]andrewneale2004@yahoo.com[/url]
http://www.elbsoftware.dbspot.com
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2005 11:03
Johnny Ree is a school friend of yours, cool, I know people who can draw better than that too, my mum and sister, then again they are illustators lol.

anyway guys soz about lack of recent input to the project, just so all of you know, I've been given an invite to gmail, so I've switch so if I didn't send you an email, here is the new address

seppuku05@gmail.com

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2005 23:44
jonny ree is not a 'school friend' of mine. hes just a friend. or something

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2005 03:46
@Seppuku: ok cool

So...i think we're ready to start working again? . Well...what i wanted to try was a new form of development...instead of individual systems, since we have most of the basic systems down (except collision), i thought maybe we should start building the game from "Start to Finish" so we could start as far back as creating a character, or we could go forward as far as to the actual beginning of the graphics part of the game. Then we would say "What, in the finished game, would happen now?" then add that. So we are literally building the game from the starting of the players game, until the end, well theres not an end, but u get the point. I think this way we can actually get something playable. Did i send yall how the game is gonna start? I have it written down, just not sure if i typed it and sent it with the design doc.
Well it looks like Nitrixik Studios is no longer on the team , seeing as i havent heard from him in over 3 weeks. Havent heard from Heckno either, but hes probably just busy. So right now its really only a 3 man team...but some people were talking about joining, lets see...Anime Blood with island terrain, saberdude with textures...anyone else? We kinda need a new programmer now that Nitrixik is gone, and for now, Lukas...can you help with some other stuff, even though ur only AI programmer, i need help with other stuff too now that nitrixik is gone, hehe. So what do u think?

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2005 07:09
I'm gonna start on the ship as soon as I've finished rendering an animated logo for a school friend's website, I'll keep ya posted on the model update

@Gil, for flag animations, rate me turbulances from ranges of 1-10, 10 being very windy.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2005 08:11
@Seppuku: what do you mean rate you

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2005 20:19
not me, the flag turbulances lol, you know 1 being the ship stopped at a gentle breeze, 10 being the ship is in a storm with a strong wind.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2005 23:13
I've started it, but needs work here and there and a bits added, so I've put it into a sea scene and animated it to .avi, enjoy

Unfortunately I set the animation for the boat to turn, but instead moves paralell oh well

Download the movie from this host

http://files.filefront.com/Ship_anim/;3909559;;/fileinfo.html

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2005 06:46
im ready to start again haven't done anything for a long time now

Quote: "Lukas...can you help with some other stuff, even though ur only AI programmer"

yes, sure i can Gil but only if you give me a raise!

i see the credits as this?)
Gil - President / Lead Programmer / All around Guy
Seppuku Geijutsu - Modeller / Texturer?
Lukas W - Programmer / Lead AI Programmer?
(Heckno - Modeller / Texturer)
(Nitrixik Studios - Programmer)

Seppuku,
that ship looks great

Gil,
Quote: "as far back as creating a character"

you mean we start on the 'menu?' 'scene? (like morrowind)' where we choose race/name/attrib etc. etc.? that would be awesome to start with and i vote for that.

then when we have the character ready, we can adjust by his strength how much he can have in his inventory, by his stamina how long he can run/fight etc. etc.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2005 07:49
@ Lukas, thanks

Seppuku Arts-
Bryn Price - 3D item/animal/ship modeller/texturer

however you wanna put it

race/name/etc. you mean like elf/dwarf etc (that wouldn't suit it) or you mean English, Spannish, Portugese or African(would have to be slave, that wouldn't be a fun role)

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2005 08:27
@Lukas W: Sure, now you can have your name in the credits as a Lead AI programmer and General programmer .

Quote: "Gil,

Quote: "as far back as creating a character"
you mean we start on the 'menu?' 'scene? (like morrowind)' where we choose race/name/attrib etc. etc.? that would be awesome to start with and i vote for that.

then when we have the character ready, we can adjust by his strength how much he can have in his inventory, by his stamina how long he can run/fight etc. etc. "

Yup, of course you wouldnt choose race, but youd choose hair color, eyes, facial features, name, attributes, etc. I was thinking about having two bars, one for health, and one for fatigue. As far as health, i was thinking not a lot of health, so your not a "Hero", but a little, kinda like "Star Wars Battlefront" where you have to use strategy and/or be careful and work as a team. What do you think?

@Seppuku: Cool! On the animation, id slow it down a bit though , and on the ship, no offense, but are you gonna add more detail? , because people are going to be walking on there, going below deck and stuff . On the races, i was thinking English will be the only nationality for now, of course for the full game there'll be more, but for now, i think itd be easiest, especially since we only have one island, and its British, to only have one nationality .

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2005 19:32
@Gil, I thought, it was for like sailing, like on other pirate games I've played, oh well I'll add more detail soz about that

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2005 01:11
Quote: "@Gil, I thought, it was for like sailing, like on other pirate games I've played, oh well I'll add more detail soz about that
"

ahh, ok, np . Sorry for making you change it .

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2005 01:50
thats alright, it was my mistake

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2005 02:06 Edited at: 1st Jul 2005 02:07
I'm going to some place in sweden, and perhaps even England this month and i wont be back until 3rd of Aug. i think

i wont be able to sit on a computer for that whole month, which means no internet and no games, allthough i rarley play pc games

will be tough but ill manage it. ive got a backpack full of dvd's and music. and i have my skateboard with me, so itll go smooth and i have my

just letting you know, so you dont think i vanished all of a sudden

edit,
that gameboy is supposed to be a phone

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2005 04:53
cool, where in england are you going, Cambridge? if you are I'm not putting the effort to go 30 miles up the road just to say hi unless I'm at a job interview

Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2005 21:29
im not sure if we will go to england, but if so then perhaps london or some place near london.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 00:55
sorry i didnt post yesterday, i got so into the MUD i forgot to . Good luck in England .

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 03:15
ewww mud..lol.......good luck in England, not very lucky with all these storms!!!

Hey Lukas, when you're in London be careful last time we had loads of storms here in England ('bout a year a go) a few people in London got struck by lightning, the london underground got flooded, good thing we chose theme park over a trip to london that day
Talking of storm, our big one was a week today, someone in town got struck by lightning and died later in Hospital, only 13, prolly went to my school too....which is very odd (not the occurance, i'll tell you why) every 3 years a 13 year old from our school dies since I don't know when, 3 years a go it was someone from my year/grade who died in an odd way, I didn't know him, but was a friend of a friend.

Oh and Lukas, don't forget to check out the red light district in Soho, I'm sure the ladies aren't that expensive (never been myself) Do what we did as an activity in london, count the amount of Starbucks you see, we were disappointed, 3 hours down there and only 5 starbucks. lol

Psycho Gary
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 04:14 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2005 04:15
heh, my trips to london involve running around like an idiot... seeing as i live about 10 miles from central london though.... yea... IM A LONDON BOY

BTW, dont die in a storm... be cool to see you on tv though

my friend got struck by lightning and died before NEVER SHELTER UNDER TREES, better to get wet, than to get dead

:p
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 08:39
yeah, thats why people say the best safety in a storm is in doors, it turns out the kid did go to my school for definat I spoke to my friend Birri Gomez and he goes to the college where the kid was struck by lightning. So I suppose the school is in a emotional moment like 3 years a go when Daniel from our year died, I wasn't in the day everyone was informed, if John didn't tell me on the bus, if he or Luke didn't say anything, I wouldv'e gone in and said 'what the $%£& is everyone depressed about' and wouldn't been beaten up for 'being a heartless smut' (Strangely Luke said something that everyone mistinterrpreted and people chased him to beat him up)

Quote: " dont die in a storm... be cool to see you on tv though"

Headline;

'Funny hair Norwegian struck in horror by lightning; Literally'
Teenager (or preteen dunno your age soz) Lukas W was dumb struck by lightning in London central whilst on holiday. The Norwegian government see this as a british attack on its citizens, and refuse to over look it, it seems as though the Norwegian goverment are willing to put their country into war over the kids death. Look I'm a stupid reporter who is supposed to be unbiased, BUT THATS &%$£ing stupid, get a life man it lightning.....

Well thats what I'd write, I don't think journalists have the same mind as me....

Looks like I've hijacked another thread , better finish this silly little thing off

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 09:16 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2005 09:16
lol, i dont hear of many lightning strikes here, really anywhere in the US, i mean of them killing people. One here struck a house and its roof caught on fire today, but noone was home. Although the world record is set by some ranger in a US national park for being struck something like 7 times and living through each of them, lol.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2005 20:41
well we got our evil storms, you guys got earthquakes (volcanoes? or are they all inactive?) tornadoes (the worst we had was a hurricane about 20 years ago, our only one which was strange) Jocks, legalised weapons and a higher murder rate, and the most dangerous thing of them all.....your president

So we kinda got it good, all we have to put up with is upper class snobs, Tony Blair and Chavs, oh and unpredictable weather (One day heat wave, next day, cold and its raining, literally)

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2005 04:17 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2005 04:18
Quote: "well we got our evil storms, you guys got earthquakes (volcanoes? or are they all inactive?) tornadoes (the worst we had was a hurricane about 20 years ago, our only one which was strange) Jocks, legalised weapons and a higher murder rate, and the most dangerous thing of them all.....your president
"

Well, where i live, Texas, theres practically no natural disasters . Earthquakes in Calfornia mostly, in fact a few weeks ago i think it was an earthquake started in the middle of a horserace there, lol, but they just kept going as normal. Tornadoes occur in a place commonly refered to as "Tornado Alley" a strip from something like south dakota to the very north eastern part of Texas. Lighting storms arent too bad usually. Legalized weapons, doesnt every country have those, lol? Yeah, for murder, it is high, but its not like you cant walk down the street without fearing for your life, lol, thats only in the "bad" parts of cities, where officers are in high #'s and often. Hey, we try to control it, lol . Im guessing you dont like many of the authority figures of two of the most powerful nations in the world, lol . Yeah, with the weather, one day its 95 degrees (Fareinheit) then in a three days its snowing, lol, literally. Im just lucky where i live is out of reach of most all natural disasters, lol. As for volcanoes, there not very common here . In fact i havent heard of a major eruption here in my lifetime .

Keaz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2005 04:44 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2005 04:49
That depends where in Texas. You do get hurricanes on the coast and it's getting to that season. Last winter they a foot of snow on some of the beaches(Galveston, Padre Isl.). I'm in SA about 1/4 of the time. The rest I'm where my location says. Hawaii is about the only place in the US with active volcanoes. The only mainland eruption in the last 20 years in the states was Mt Saint Helens in the North West US.

P.S. Gil, you still MUD? What do you play?

Breaking Stuff=Fun!,Bug Testing<>Fun!, Bug Testing=Breaking Stuff, so...
Bug Testing=Fun! Hmmmm....
DOES NOT COMPUTE! SYSTEM MALFUNTION!
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2005 05:07
yeah, there are hurricanes on the coast. Yeah, right now i play "Shadows of Isildur" trying not to go insane waiting for "Project Legilimensia" (http://lumos.mugglenet.com/faq/) a Harry Potter MUD, which is gonna be awesome .

Keaz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2005 05:11
I have to be honest I haven't played a MUD in a while and don't plan on it for a while. I got to much else I'm working on, with, or playing. Only so many hours in the day.

Breaking Stuff=Fun!,Bug Testing<>Fun!, Bug Testing=Breaking Stuff, so...
Bug Testing=Fun! Hmmmm....
DOES NOT COMPUTE! SYSTEM MALFUNTION!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 08:45:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 08:45:21